Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM: Black Arrow LTD  (Read 27142 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:54:30 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 08:15:27 PM by notbatman

Update: 30th of August 2014

1. Batch 1 & 2 shipping:

X1 - not complete (BA claims 40% shipped).
   X3 - not complete (BA claims 8% shipped).

2. Refunds refused.

3. BA has deleted the entire REFUNDS thread on eCoin Talk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:16:12 PM

Update: 3rd of September 2014

1. Batch 1 & 2 shipping:

X3 - not shipping (BA claims 8% were shipped).

2. Refunds refused.

3. After a user on eCoin Talk claimed (with photos) that his X3 exploded and caught fire BA has announced they've stopped shipping the X3.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:35:59 PM

Update: 3rd of September 2014

1. Batch 1 & 2 shipping:

2. Refunds refused.

3. After a user on eCoin Talk claimed (with photos) that his X3 exploded and caught fire BA has announced they've stopped shipping the X3.

2 users have now claimed their units started on fire.  numerous people have reported bulging capacitors, one has a melted down board.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:57:02 PM

This was deleted by bobsag3 earlier today

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Craige288 on Today at 11:15:20 AM
Sorry... Not really for you lot but I need to get this out....  Good luck with your decision though, hope it works out.

I think it's time to turn the table.  No more sitting and waiting, listening to their lies after lies!  We need to start joining and taking action to combat this situation and get the return we deserve.  We've been lied to... We have proof...

I have a mate who's an Australian Federal Police Officer and he needs to know how many others there are that have been ripped off.  He has the ability to perform international inquiries regarding Alexandru Sovu and can influence the authorities in China. http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/publications/platypus/previous-editions/2000/march-2000/china.aspx

I for one am liking the fact that we can influence the Ministry of Public Security and bring BA to their attention.

If you would like to be noted in the investigation and hopefully either obtain your money back or at the very least see Alexandru Sovu come to justice then please click here :- http://members.iinet.net.au/~craige/BA_Customers/BA.html (http://members.iinet.net.au/~craige/BA_Customers/BA.html).

That is all I need for now to create the list he needs.  Sorry for the rough web page but I wanted it up quickly.  I will create a database from the submissions and forward to the AFP.

I will obviously report any news at hand, directly to this thread.

Please spread the word so we get maximum exposure and build an understanding of exactly how much money has been fraudulently obtained by BA!

I wonder if XBtec would sell us the email list of BA customers?  If you are in contact with them or have influence then it would be nice to know and hopefully obtain the list.

EDIT : This also applies to customers that have already received their equipment.  It is late, not to original specs and now we find... dangerous.  You have been sent nothing compared to the amount you paid.  Please join the wagon, you have nothing to lose!

+1 for doing this. OP please do not delete. People who received chips for compensation when it was with the threat of no refund should still be able to join any legal actions against BA.
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:25:01 AM

Nothing happens when I click Send. Could be that an extension is interfering with it?

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:36:50 AM

Nothing happens when I click Send. Could be that an extension is interfering with it?

Click the refresh icon before hitting send. Also, you could try using another browser. I used Firefox.
heslo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:21:53 AM

This was deleted by bobsag3 earlier today

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Craige288 on Today at 11:15:20 AM
Sorry... Not really for you lot but I need to get this out....  Good luck with your decision though, hope it works out.

I think it's time to turn the table.  No more sitting and waiting, listening to their lies after lies!  We need to start joining and taking action to combat this situation and get the return we deserve.  We've been lied to... We have proof...

I have a mate who's an Australian Federal Police Officer and he needs to know how many others there are that have been ripped off.  He has the ability to perform international inquiries regarding Alexandru Sovu and can influence the authorities in China. http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/publications/platypus/previous-editions/2000/march-2000/china.aspx

I for one am liking the fact that we can influence the Ministry of Public Security and bring BA to their attention.

If you would like to be noted in the investigation and hopefully either obtain your money back or at the very least see Alexandru Sovu come to justice then please click here :- http://members.iinet.net.au/~craige/BA_Customers/BA.html (http://members.iinet.net.au/~craige/BA_Customers/BA.html).

That is all I need for now to create the list he needs.  Sorry for the rough web page but I wanted it up quickly.  I will create a database from the submissions and forward to the AFP.

I will obviously report any news at hand, directly to this thread.

Please spread the word so we get maximum exposure and build an understanding of exactly how much money has been fraudulently obtained by BA!

I wonder if XBtec would sell us the email list of BA customers?  If you are in contact with them or have influence then it would be nice to know and hopefully obtain the list.

EDIT : This also applies to customers that have already received their equipment.  It is late, not to original specs and now we find... dangerous.  You have been sent nothing compared to the amount you paid.  Please join the wagon, you have nothing to lose!

+1 for doing this. OP please do not delete. People who received chips for compensation when it was with the threat of no refund should still be able to join any legal actions against BA.

bobsag3 is also a scamming piece of shit
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:38:26 AM

Update: 8th of September 2014

1. Batch 1 & 2 shipping:

2. Refunds refused.

3. The miners are so late they're now obsolete garbage.

4. The miners are a fire hazard.

5. No statement on when the X3 will be fixed and start shipping again if ever.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:24:52 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum

We are only deleting posts made by people paid by competition mostly because they started posting personal data of some our management team. We suspect that these persons are paid by competition as they have not purchased from us but they find the resources to be 12-18 hours on the forum trying to put us out of business. 80-100% of their posts are only in Black Arrow’s thread. They will pick up on anything we do and nothing that we do is good enough. We have noticed that these people are very active on these forums since we have announced our 14 nm chip giving us one more reason to suspect that something is fishy here.”

This motherfuckin' queer-ass Romanian, Alex Sovu, has lost his motherfuckin' mind!

I don't mine.
Nobody pays me to post.
I don't spend 12-18 hours on this thread to put BA outta business: I only need a half hour at most.
Not even 1% of my posts are in BA's thread.
The only person we know of that makes up BA's management team is Alex Sovu, and what's posted that may be personal is gleaned from the internet and may not even be accurate.
The only thing fishy here is BA's proposed 14nm chip.

Alex Sovu, you are one sick motherfucker! Any chance you're related to Joshua Zipkin, for the same MO is at play here.

BTW, Black Arrow once claimed that Alex Sovu was JUST a trusted employee and NOT a principal. Of course, we later learnt that that wasn't true due to incorp papers finally making the round.

~Bruno Kucinskas
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum

We are only deleting posts made by people paid by competition mostly because they started posting personal data of some our management team. We suspect that these persons are paid by competition as they have not purchased from us but they find the resources to be 12-18 hours on the forum trying to put us out of business. 80-100% of their posts are only in Black Arrow’s thread. They will pick up on anything we do and nothing that we do is good enough. We have noticed that these people are very active on these forums since we have announced our 14 nm chip giving us one more reason to suspect that something is fishy here.”

This motherfuckin' queer-ass Romanian, Alex Sovu, has lost his motherfuckin' mind!

I don't mine.
Nobody pays me to post.
I don't spend 12-18 hours on this thread to put BA outta business: I only need a half hour at most.
Not even 1% of my posts are in BA's thread.
The only person we know of that makes up BA's management team is Alex Sovu, and what's posted that may be personal is gleaned from the internet and may not even be accurate.
The only thing fishy here is BA's proposed 14nm chip.

Alex Sovu, you are one sick motherfucker! Any chance you're related to Joshua Zipkin, for the same MO is at play here.

BTW, Black Arrow once claimed that Alex Sovu was JUST a trusted employee and NOT a principal. Of course, we later learnt that that wasn't true due to incorp papers finally making the round.

~Bruno Kucinskas

“We are still running tests to see if there is anything with the board and we went to the CE certification team to examine it as well.”

They have a Chinese Export certification team? I didn't realize they were so organized!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:33:14 AM

Update: 15th of September 2014

1. Batch 1 & 2 shipping:

2. Refunds refused.

3. Most customers are still waiting with no end in sight, some as long as a year.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:09:51 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 04:51:12 PM by notbatman

Update: 1st October 2014

1. Batch 1 & 2 shipping:

X1 - not shipping (BA claims 40% were shipped).

2. Refunds refused.

3. SCAM.
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:55:57 AM

It gets even better.

Now they're trying to embezzle customer bitcoin payments by pretending that they've been stolen from:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=800660.0
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:25:19 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 04:51:24 PM by notbatman

Update: 20th October 2014

1. Promised delivery date: 24th February 2014.

2. Batch 1 & 2 shipping:

X1 - not shipping (BA claims 40% were shipped).

3. Refunds refused.

4. Scam company run by a convicted criminal.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:38:19 PM

Feels like I dodged a bullet not dealing with these guys. Actually placed an order, but their customer service was so fucked up, they didn't get back to me when I was trying to resolve a payment amount issue.

Me: "Hey, sorry about that order snafu a couple days ago. With the current price of Bitcoin, what should I send you to finalize order #xxxx"
BA Support: "..."
Me: "Hullo ? Trying to pay for this order ? What is the updated amount I should pay ?"
BA Support: "Pay invoice amount"
Me: "... but price of Bitcoin has shifted enough in the last few days that it would be in both our best interests to recalculate the payment due"
Me: "Please cancel my order on the count of not being able to resolve this payment issue"
BA Support: "Order #xxxx cancelled."
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:54:54 PM

Feels like I dodged a bullet not dealing with these guys. Actually placed an order, but their customer service was so fucked up, they didn't get back to me when I was trying to resolve a payment amount issue.

Me: "Hey, sorry about that order snafu a couple days ago. With the current price of Bitcoin, what should I send you to finalize order #xxxx"
Me: "Hullo ? Trying to pay for this order ? What is the updated amount I should pay ?"
BA Support: "Pay invoice amount"
Me: "... but price of Bitcoin has shifted enough in the last few days that it would be in both our best interests to recalculate the payment due"
Me: "Please cancel my order on the count of not being able to resolve this payment issue"
BA Support: "Order #xxxx cancelled."

I also had an issue back in November when I ordered, I should have taken that as big red flag. Sad

Who did you end up ordering from?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:12:37 PM

BitFury and Bitmain Wink
heslo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:45:35 AM

BitFury and Bitmain Wink

You're the winner here!
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:38:32 AM

“We are still running tests to see if there is anything with the board and we went to the CE certification team to examine it as well.”

They have a Chinese Export certification team? I didn't realize they were so organized!

They certainly have a BS export certification team!

Got my refund months ago during the first delay announcement...BA are quick on becoming one of the most hated manufacturers in the industry just short of BFL and we all know what happened to them. RIP BA you filthy gypsies  Cool
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:15:03 PM

They certainly have a BS export certification team!

Got my refund months ago during the first delay announcement...BA are quick on becoming one of the most hated manufacturers in the industry just short of BFL and we all know what happened to them. RIP BA you filthy gypsies  Cool

Pictures of the fake CE logo.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830693.msg9292429#msg9292429
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: