Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE.  (Read 111302 times)
lewellyn

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:26:32 PM

what t.f. are you exactly babbling? i ve done all work we had an appointment on. PoS is working nice. you are not able to compile on ubuntu and still looking for someone to blame?? LOL... blame your self for beeing an incompetent user... you & RAXE.io are the cause of all your wasted time...

i am not the official DEV of DISTRO. my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
thats it. editing the docs or anything else was not part of my job..

I'm curious to see exactly what you did, now. Could you please link to a github diff of your changes against the tree prior to your changes? That would help dispel much of the "did the work actually happen to what should be raxe.io's satisfaction?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitsta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:27:47 PM

what t.f. are you exactly babbling? i ve done all work we had an appointment on. PoS is working nice. you are not able to compile on ubuntu and still looking for someone to blame?? LOL... blame your self for beeing an incompetent user... you & RAXE.io are the cause of all your wasted time...

i am not the official DEV of DISTRO. my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.

I'm curious to see exactly what you did, now. Could you please link to a github diff of your changes against the tree prior to your changes? That would help dispel much of the "did the work actually happen to what should be raxe.io's satisfaction?"

my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
https://github.com/DistroCoin/DistroCoin

no diff there as it was a clean commit. you can only see the diff in my 2nd commit which was for OSX comability..
lewellyn

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:32:57 PM

no diff there as it was a clean commit. you can only see the diff in my 2nd commit which was for OSX comability..

So you did a force push, wiping out the previous repository contents? There's a PR older than your first commit, which indicates that there were extant sources prior to that commit. The entire point of version control is to be able to see what changed, when, and by whom. Blowing away the history doesn't help bolster your claims that you fixed things which were broken, as it's impossible for a third party to validate such a claim.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:40:52 PM

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER !

RAXE.IO = William Giles = SCAMMER!!!

i warn all users to stay away from this crapdev and his coin and any project linked to him.

as you can see, I FIXED THE SOURCES (look at the last commit = github.com/distrocoin/distrocoin) and we had an appointment. I was paid about 40% of the agreed amount in front.

I and ra1nb0wdash fixed and tested the sources in an new network. And mining + staking
worked without problems. After i sent him the sources he said he will pay me the rest and so i
compiled him the WINDOWS wallet and sent it to him.

BUT WILLIAM GILES SCAMMED ME AND DIDN'T PAY THE REST!!!

WE WILL FIGHT THIS SCAMMER AND HIS SCAMMING COMPANY UNTIL THEY PAY US WHAT
BELONGS TO US!!

#OPantiRAXE will start tonight.

Wow....that's fucked up. No good sign....That means that the only DEV that was able to keep this coin going is now not available any more   Huh

PAY THE GUY !!!

Wow you really gonna believe one persons side of a story without hearing the full story from both parties, even if this is true, which I believe its not, why not give the owner of the coin Raxe.io the benefit of the doubt and let him tell his side of the story, I'm sure there is a pefectly good explaination, or its just FUD to get the price down, so "Bitsta" can buy cheap coins.

there is NO explanation for it.

i commited the new sources + sent him the new wallet-binary.
he said that staking is NOT working.

we tested it two times in an new network. even rented a VPS for it.
everything worked fine.
we also checked the forum and saw many other users staking without problems.

thats it. we held our part of the deal. Raxe.io didn't.

SO RAXE.IO SCAMMED US.

conclusion:
RAXE.IO = WILLIAM GILES = SCAMMER!!!

well ok i am interested in hearing what raxe.io has to say before anything.

i would like to point out.. that staking does not indeed appear to be working on my windows wallet. it simply says minting and has been since i bought my coins a week ago. i thought that minting meant it would stake. but im seeing no indication at all.

so u know what.. from my perspective.. i think you should look at the source again and find out what is the problem for windows users.

you were hired to do a job.. u shouldnt get paid unless the client is COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the product.
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:48:38 PM

Proof the win wallet is staking  Smiley
powersup... what is your wallet version? my version button is like this

how do i know that is a win wallet? does my wallet have to be open to stake? ive had it open for days.. left it closed.. opened for days again.. and all it says is minting. if this is what the dev calls a finished job i myself am not satisfied.

edit: from here it looks like it took a week for your first stake to come through??
g00gsy

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:52:24 PM

@Bitsta, i said i 'tried', because all the attempts fail to stake, Qt did compile, and the wallets all work in every aspect, apart from staking, just like the windows builds (that ive tried on multiple systems and builds), so take your incompetent remark and count the candles on your birthday cake!

fix PoS was in your contract, and its not fixed..

and are you saying incompetent pc users shouldnt be able/allowed to stake crypto coins ?

yeah ok im sorry for the remark about the documentation, but really, how much effort would it have been ( <- to all devs!) :S

as you may understand, im as pissed off as you are, so ill agree to quit the flaming if you do..

i will take your advice n just do the "qmake; make" now, as you suggest and try again, and post result tommorrow..
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:52:29 PM

Proof the win wallet is staking  Smiley
powersup... what is your wallet version? my version button is like this

how do i know that is a win wallet? does my wallet have to be open to stake? ive had it open for days.. left it closed.. opened for days again.. and all it says is minting. if this is what the dev calls a finished job i myself am not satisfied.

edit: from here it looks like it took a week for your first stake to come through??

powersup had to wait about 1 week for his first stake reward.......

it could take up to 100 days until you get a stake. https://github.com/Distrocoin/DistroCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L47

and yes, you have to be patient with your stakerewads if you look at the sources..
but this doesn't change the fact that PoS is 100% working...
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

powersup had to wait about 1 week for his first stake reward.......

it could take up to 100 days until you get a stake. https://github.com/Distrocoin/DistroCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L47

and yes, you have to be patient with your stakerewads if you look at the sources..
but this doesn't change the fact that PoS is 100% working...

why then is staking so inconsistent? was this a specification of Raxe.io? some will get their stake today while others have to wait 3 months to get their first stake? i do not consider this working.. or perhaps more explanation on pos distribution is needed.

i would imagine that raxe would also like to see his stake occur before he commits to completing the contract. as would i. so just like the rest of us who have to wait.. so will you.
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:10:50 PM

on closer inspection it seems this bitsta is the scammer after all. posting a wallet that isnt a windows wallet and saying it is staking.. do you have some form of resentment against windows users that why you fucked up their wallet so it wont stake properly??? you do know that there are investors on windows machines too?

raxe.. here's what i think. FUCK THIS GUY.. hire someone else to fix it.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:16:01 PM

on closer inspection it seems this bitsta is the scammer after all. posting a wallet that isnt a windows wallet and saying it is staking.. do you have some form of resentment against windows users that why you fucked up their wallet so it wont stake properly??? you do know that there are investors on windows machines too?

Dude.. dont do that.. wait for a reply from raxe himself...
smoothdoger

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:18:53 PM

i pointed out at launch that the win wallet did not have working pos, the code is there but it was not done properly and was basically a total hack job and now here we are.

The win wallet's POS does have problems, just not for everyone
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:21:23 PM

i wonder what abusive language you use. haven't your mother teached you how to talk to others?!?!
i won't get down to your level of communication.
 i posted WINDOWS binaries, OSX, and unix wallet. lot of ppl are using it right now.
if you check the OP urls. you won't be able to download them anymore cause i deactivated them.
+ i never posted a screenshot of anything.

i have couple of other coins running. all fine. on all platforms. and most important base is WINDOWS. no doubt.

Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:26:42 PM

stfu. i posted WINDOWS binaries, OSX, and unix wallet. lot of ppl are using it right now.
if you check the OP urls. you won't be able to download them anymore cause i deactivated them.
+ i never posted a screenshot of anything. so Coinler, go f* yourself..

i have couple of other coins running. all fine. on all platforms. and most important base is WINDOWS. no doubt.

i know you never posted that screenshot.. but who would post a screenshot like that.. it looks nothing like a windows machine.. they wouldnt even post their surrounding desktop so i suspect them working with you to spread lies. unless they can prove that wallet is on a windows machine i currently cannot see it as anything but a linux screenshot posted to convince us that your coding works for windows users.

you never explained why the staking is so inconsistent.. i will make sure we keep this on topic.
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:30:29 PM

Dude.. dont do that.. wait for a reply from raxe himself...

still i think he deserves it for coming in here calling scam all loud AND BIG AND BOLD for everyone to lose confidence in distrocoin. the fact of the matter is.. POS IS NOT STAKING CONSISTENTLY! and had he listened to raxe in the first place he would analyze the code and fix the problem and not come in here and do the same thing i just did to him!
Raxe.io (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:33:56 PM

Bitsta we contacted you yesterday to talk about the situation to come to some form of agreement. I don't think it's fair to call us scammers if we paid you 1.4 BTC to principally fix the main wallet before you even started work on it. The extra payment was completion. The thing you neglected to actually put in the source code was an updated check pointing system. We don't blame you for this here is the github with the exterior update: https://github.com/RAXESOFTWARE/Distrocoin this is missing from the main DISTROCOIN github. Yes you did a great job compiling the OSX and wallets but again after this we were still hearing reports of POS not working correctly. These is no need to threaten us or try and start a which hunt, it's extremely unprofessional. The amount which was intially paid to was twice as much as a consultancy fee. Also we thoroughly apologized for interrupting your birthday celebrations. The point of the work was to solve all POS staking issues with the coin and make it cross platform friendly. If you want to talk to us one to one we are always available on skype or via email. We personally used your updated windows wallet and tried staking, once again the same issue re-occurred that is our side of the story. We have yet to understand what was actually changed apart from compatibility issue as you have not talked to us since about moving forward, getting you paid and making sure the coin works correctly. Your payment is still on the table as always if you fix the issues that we proposed in our initial interaction.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:35:04 PM

FINAL STATEMENT:

ok guys. i am sick of this whole thing.
i came here cause RAXE.IO had an appointment with me.
his part of the deal wasn't held. i will now stop asking for my payment in public.

i can just say: I did my part of the job. and if i didn't, i wouldn't ask for the
outstanding amount. thats sure. it s just not nice how RAXE.IO handeled this
whole thing. and in the end to just say: "PoS is not working. i don't pay you"
is a dishonest behavior. and call it what you want. but it s a scam/fraud.

i will warn all investors, friends, partners to stay away from anything linked to RAXE.IO
or it s owner. he started this thing as a company. So he can't use a company
and then scam ppl with it. this is fraud. and in my eyes this is the same as if you
steal money fom my purse. i am not going to continue to BEG for something
which belongs to me.

edit: and i will for sure contact LEA cause thats fraudulent behaviour... 
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:40:53 PM

Bitsta we contacted you yesterday to talk about the situation to come to some form of agreement. I don't think it's fair to call us scammers if we paid you 1.4 BTC to principally fix the main wallet before you even started work on it. The extra payment was completion. The thing you neglected to actually put in the source code was an updated check pointing system. We don't blame you for this here is the github with the exterior update: https://github.com/RAXESOFTWARE/Distrocoin this is missing from the main DISTROCOIN github. Yes you did a great job compiling the OSX and wallets but again after this we were still hearing reports of POS not working correctly. These is no need to threaten us or try and start a which hunt, it's extremely unprofessional. The amount which was intially paid to was twice as much as a consultancy fee. Also we thoroughly apologized for interrupting your birthday celebrations. The point of the work was to solve all POS staking issues with the coin and make it cross platform friendly. If you want to talk to us one to one we are always available on skype or via email. We personally used your updated windows wallet and tried staking, once again the same issue re-occurred that is our side of the story. We have yet to understand what was actually changed apart from compatibility issue as you have not talked to us since about moving forward, getting you paid and making sure the coin works correctly. Your payment is still on the table as always if you fix the issues that we proposed in our initial interaction.

but RAXE.IO thats was not part of the deal. i checked the whole sources. i was on it all night. and i confirmed that PoS is working fine.
what you want is to adjust the staking rate. this is something else. and not part of our agreement.
you d need to lower the max age to about 10-16h. and set the PoS blocktime to the rate you want.
again this will need a new version + HARDFORK.

but like i said. you came, you said fix PoS. we tested it twice and properly with all cases. PoS is working dude. thats it. i held my part of the deal. once you perceive this, will send you the new version.h , clientversion.cpp, clientversion.h and main.cpp/main.h with the new PoS specs and the blockNR. you want the fork to appear and take place.
FOR FREE.

just tell them that i HELD MY PART OF THE DEAL! i am not a liar. i always was a honest person with this.
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:41:19 PM

FINAL STATEMENT:

his part of the deal wasn't held. i will now stop asking for my payment in public.

i can just say: I did my part of the job. and if i didn't, i wouldn't ask for the

i will warn all investors, friends, partners to stay away from anything linked to RAXE.IO
and then scam ppl with it. this is fraud. and in my eyes this is the same as if you
which belongs to me.

yeah pull out now even in the face of the reports that your coding IS NOT WORKING!! very professional of you (SARCASM). you sure delivered.. (more sarcasm). only person looking bad here is you bub. i am comfortable with raxe's response. fix it.. or i support raxe in sourcing another dev. you can go a willy nilly as much as you like.. ur not painting raxe as the scammer today.
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:43:03 PM

FINAL STATEMENT:

which belongs to me.

yeah pull out now even in the face of the reports that your coding IS NOT WORKING!! very professional of you (SARCASM). you sure delivered.. (more sarcasm). only person looking bad here is you bub. i am comfortable with raxe's response. fix it.. or i support raxe in sourcing another dev. you can go a willy nilly as much as you like.. ur not painting raxe as the scammer today.

i am just laughing at your comments and not taking them too serious.
the codes are working. but i can't explain this to a user like you...
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:43:34 PM

Raxe.io please ask him to explain to us what he means by "POS is working fine"?? please explain how this POS actually works or is supposed to work. i have many stake coins.. and none of them are as inconsistent as this... horrible. dont blame raxe
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: