Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE.  (Read 111302 times)
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:24:23 AM

People have their own decisions to make pertaining to trust and development. If you don't want to be with us it's fine. We are trying our best to innovate in a small amount of time. We are always looking to develop new things, the coin facilitates it. We haven't left even now in the worst possible situation the coin can be. We are not going to hype things continually just so the market keeps exploding. Development will speak for itself. iOS development is our lead development currently when we come out with the first iOS wallet it will show how our development can progress. The most important decision will be do we keep this technology to ourselves or do we release it to the general community? The bottom line is if we don't innovate the coin will die anyway. If we do it everyone wins depending on business decisions and how we move forward. There will at the end of day at least be a stable iOS wallet like we have done staple android and online wallets. For those that are sticking with us we respect your trust and we will achieve the goals that we have created. Let us make this very clear there is an iOS wallet and the development has nearly been completed, the market believes that we cannot do it. So we have to prove everyone wrong, that is the problem facing the coin currently. There is also questions as to how viable the X11 POW/POS algorithm is as the market is completely saturated.

some people here need too read  Cheesy Cheesy as you can see.... hes working on  the coin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lewellyn

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:21:43 AM

I will post a screenshot of my wallet staking. It probably staked 20x in the past 24hrs.
My coins have been sitting with the wallet open 24/7 for at least a week.
Hope this happens for all you guys soon.

And here I am at about 10 days without a single stake yet.  Undecided Raxe.io hasn't been the most communicative, which isn't helping confidence at all.

I have a decently large stash of DIS, and my fingers are getting itchy to ditch it in small batches before it falls more. Sad

It really sucks because I had really high hopes for this coin. There were many things which attracted me to it, and it's starting to look like the basics can't be delivered upon, let alone the really interesting bits.  Cry
jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:54:52 AM

I will post a screenshot of my wallet staking. It probably staked 20x in the past 24hrs.

And here I am at about 10 days without a single stake yet.  Undecided Raxe.io hasn't been the most communicative, which isn't helping confidence at all.

I have a decently large stash of DIS, and my fingers are getting itchy to ditch it in small batches before it falls more. Sad

It really sucks because I had really high hopes for this coin. There were many things which attracted me to it, and it's starting to look like the basics can't be delivered upon, let alone the really interesting bits.  Cry

Please read back through the thread for the developer explanation of how staking works, per the code itself, please don't come here with ignorance and start trying to convince other ignorant people that something is wrong, when all you have to do is read the *short* thread to find your answers.

If you wish to sell I will have more buy walls set up at 200, 225 and 250 for people like you, see you there.
lewellyn

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:33:05 AM

Please read back through the thread for the developer explanation of how staking works, per the code itself, please don't come here with ignorance and start trying to convince other ignorant people that something is wrong, when all you have to do is read the *short* thread to find your answers.

If you wish to sell I will have more buy walls set up at 200, 225 and 250 for people like you, see you there.

I understand perfectly well how staking works. It's just a bit disconcerting to see people reporting multiple stakes over the course of days when you have a large sum which hasn't seen a single stake.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:41:03 AM

Guys I don't know whats been happening in the background but ive received another 2 stakes to my wallet today. That's 4 in the last 2 days. Something is starting to work much more smoothly I feel

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jrich76

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:50:44 AM

I understand perfectly well how staking works. It's just a bit disconcerting to see people reporting multiple stakes over the course of days when you have a large sum which hasn't seen a single stake.

Your comment earlier sounded 100% different, almost as if you were trying to spread, Fear, Doubt and Uncertainty. But I am sure that was not your goal. Because now that I've called you out you sound very different, interesting.

My buys are set BTW, go ahead and dump into them.
jrich76

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:51:59 AM

Guys I don't know whats been happening in the background but ive received another 2 stakes to my wallet today. That's 4 in the last 2 days. Something is starting to work much more smoothly I feel

Of course, the dev has been working, not hanging out here or spreading rumors about rumors and twitter announcements about announcements. He is simply working, as a real developer should.

And yes, things are working much more smoothly, nothing happens overnight, even in the fast moving crypto world you have to have some patience.

Patience is profit.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:29:12 AM

hei chris.. are you try to dump/imp your privkey before you get your stake?
i try many ways.. like wait 9days , resync my wallet (del roaming folder, backup wallet.dat) and the last dump/imp my priv key...
at least i get my stake too..
this is my screenshoot..

Im literally doing nothing now.

I tried redownloading the wallet and all the usual suggestions a week to ten days ago and it got me know where so I was like Ive had enough of this.

Got to be honest I thought it was bust and nothing was getting done so I just left my wallet open. It took a week to stake the first time then it staked twice in 2 day intervals so all in in the last 2 days ive had 4 stakes for aound 20 coins.

Im not heavily invested in the coin as you will gather from the low stake amounts but now its staking im going to increase my holding.

Sorry I cant help anymore but my advice is leave your wallet open, encrypted and unlocked and just be patient.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

rypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:04:38 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 01:19:20 PM by rypto

finally some positive news, let it be the start of better things to come. only way is up Tongue

my wallet finally staking it took around 9 days just have to be patient, so the wallet is finally working according to many others too
http://i59.tinypic.com/10xwv29.jpg
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:51:07 PM

The fact that it is staking more frequently is great news, just hoping my wallet will start receiving some stake soon.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:55:28 PM

This is good news for sure. Now we need Dev to get the IOS wallet out. That should move the gears to the price rising.

Hang in there guys.
rypto

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:01:34 PM

the outstanding balance to bitsta should be payed, wallet is staking
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:18:16 PM

I think Raxe is busy with other projects

Code:
*ePawncoin is a next generation of crypto-currency in development by Pawncoin in partnership with Raxe.io 

Coin launching today link here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649025.0
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:49:29 PM

Code:
*ePawncoin is a next generation of crypto-currency in development by Pawncoin in partnership with Raxe.io 

LOL that whole ePawncoin thread is a cluster.  People want answers, dev shys away and doesn't answer question, I would stay far away from that one.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
rypto

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:54:18 PM

Code:

LOL that whole ePawncoin thread is a cluster.  People want answers, dev shys away and doesn't answer question, I would stay far away from that one.

no brainer, way to many crap coins around people are getting fed up of pumps and dumps. only coins with a day to day use will survive we are hoping this is one off them, time will tell
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:59:04 PM

Code:

no brainer, way to many crap coins around people are getting fed up of pumps and dumps. only coins with a day to day use will survive we are hoping this is one off them, time will tell

On the surface it looks like just a way to pump the original Pawncoin.  16M pawncoins are said to be needed to fulfill IPO.  Total supply of pawncoins are less than 8M.  All I have to say is...hmm sketchy. 

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:25:47 PM

Why are we helping epawncoin when we are barely operational ourselves?
Should our attention not be focused on DIS development first and foremost?
Seems odd.

twitter @antiiclimax
rypto

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:30:50 PM

Seems odd.

exactly who cares about epawncoin, DIS all the way
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:39:04 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 11:31:01 PM by anticlimax

I'm sure there is a reason, I'm just a little pissed to hear our development may be on the back burner... To some shitcoin.
I hold a few thousand dollars in DIS. Had 25btc worth at one time and haven't sold a single coin.
Starting to think we are floundering..

Sorry for my negativity.

twitter @antiiclimax
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:39:41 PM

Seems odd.
They don't help them , epawncoin devs  just purchased an online wallet for their coin from raxe , thats it
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: