Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extremepool [POOL] [BCN/XMR/QCN/XDN/DASH/FCN/MCN/AEON/BBR/DOSH/OEC/INF8] MINING  (Read 39303 times)
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:03:50 PM

Yes DOSH and DBK pool is affected also...
But owner of pool has say no word... I will wait that he explain how that can be heapen!
ikanunaki

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:35:55 PM

Hi
dsh.extremepool.org have payment problem i think, i minded 880789.00000000 and i received 319616.00000000 only been 2 days now  Undecided
Known issue with the open source pool software, magnified by the recent events. Reported to developers but no fix still. I will work on that after I see what causes the wallet problems

Find this info here

My XDN address: xdn.io/name/ikanunaki
pepi

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:02:44 PM

Hi
dsh.extremepool.org have payment problem i think, i minded 880789.00000000 and i received 319616.00000000 only been 2 days now  Undecided
Known issue with the open source pool software, magnified by the recent events. Reported to developers but no fix still. I will work on that after I see what causes the wallet problems

Find this info here

I can give you small tip: there is old and new version of wallet and daemon. Old version makes a much less problem when sending coin then new one.
But that is not my problem: here is problem of stealing: and since that is only one pool: we, miners have no choice.
And somewhere are flow so much coins: and nobody do nothing in this case Sad

33zer0w0lf (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 02:35:45 AM

But owner of pool has say no word... I will wait that he explain how that can be heapen!
there is nothing to explain, all pools work exactly as they are supposed to.
I am sorry you do not understand some of the basics but there is nothing wrong with any of the pools.

The pool software is open source your are more the welcome to run pools yourself.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
pepi

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:47:31 AM

I am sorry you do not understand some of the basics but there is nothing wrong with any of the pools.

The pool software is open source your are more the welcome to run pools yourself.

Whole hash rate of network on silver coin is 3.24 KH/sec, of your pool is 197H/sec
So network hash rate is about 12 TIMES more then your pool rate.
What is strange? Nobody , I repeat nobody of those 3.24KH/sec DOESNOT FIND ANY BLOCK?Huh since all blocks is found by your poolHuh
And still with only 197 H/sec your pool set difficulty as 636903?Huh

You are stealing, and you destroy coin(s)
It is basic math, nothing else to understand.
You dont wont to explain since you cannot explain ( wont explain)
Just repeat: I am sorry you do not understand some of the basics but there is nothing wrong with any of the pools. again and again.

HOW, I repeat HOW your pool find block by block with 197 H/sec, and whole network with 3.2$ KH/s doesnot find ANY block?Huh
dNote

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 10:40:28 AM

Dear @33zer0w0lf,
What version of XDN do you use?
Can you please rename duck to DarkNote,

Also as a suggestion i can recommend you to decrease the number of confirmations before payouts from 60 to 5-10 value.
And minimum payouts should be 10-100 for now for users comfort.

Thank you.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 04:51:18 AM

Dear @33zer0w0lf,
What version of XDN do you use?
Can you please rename duck to DarkNote,

Also as a suggestion i can recommend you to decrease the number of confirmations before payouts from 60 to 5-10 value.
And minimum payouts should be 10-100 for now for users comfort.

Thank you.
Version 1.0.1.584
I will change it down to 10.
I will also adjust the min payout, thanks dnote.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 04:56:02 AM

Whole hash rate of network on silver coin is 3.24 KH/sec, of your pool is 197H/sec
So network hash rate is about 12 TIMES more then your pool rate.
What is strange? Nobody , I repeat nobody of those 3.24KH/sec DOESNOT FIND ANY BLOCK?Huh since all blocks is found by your poolHuh
And still with only 197 H/sec your pool set difficulty as 636903?Huh

You are stealing, and you destroy coin(s)
It is basic math, nothing else to understand.
You dont wont to explain since you cannot explain ( wont explain)
Just repeat: I am sorry you do not understand some of the basics but there is nothing wrong with any of the pools. again and again.

HOW, I repeat HOW your pool find block by block with 197 H/sec, and whole network with 3.2$ KH/s doesnot find ANY block?Huh
I suggest you take your issues up with the coin dev, I am just a pool operator.  I am not sure why you continue to bring your issues with the coins to me, I am not a coin dev, I just run the open source software for cryptonote coins, that's it, I have no explanations for you with the questions you are asking.

I can tell you that I have a lot of more valuable things to do with my time that set up pools for new cryptonote coins then destroy the coins, what possible purpose would that serve. 
Again, please take any issues you have with specific coins directly to the coin devs.

pepi

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:51:48 AM

Because you own only two pools on Earth one for SLB and one for DBK. If you shut down your pools then hashrate will drop to normal, and everyone will mine it more fair than now.
You are not just pool operator. Even you are just pool operator, is it not simple IMPOSSIBLE that only YOUR POOL that have only 1/10 hash rate find block by block.
Tell me, is it not a little strange?Huh
33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 06:39:24 AM

Because you own only two pools on Earth one for SLB and one for DBK. If you shut down your pools then hashrate will drop to normal, and everyone will mine it more fair than now.
You are not just pool operator. Even you are just pool operator, is it not simple IMPOSSIBLE that only YOUR POOL that have only 1/10 hash rate find block by block.
Tell me, is it not a little strange?Huh
you see be the only one that thinks any thing strange is going on.
have you spoken to the coin dev? 

CrashOD

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:03:33 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 04:15:40 PM by CrashOD

Any chance that failed TXs from Dashcoin will be resent to miners? There are reports of TXs that never made it to miners because the TX size was too big and don't know if those will automatically be resent. I don't know how to find all of the failed ones other than checking each one, but there are possibly 1000s of them. Thanks

Edit: Seems there might be a fix being made?
33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:41:14 PM

Any chance that failed TXs from Dashcoin will be resent to miners? There are reports of TXs that never made it to miners because the TX size was too big and don't know if those will automatically be resent. I don't know how to find all of the failed ones other than checking each one, but there are possibly 1000s of them. Thanks

Edit: Seems there might be a fix being made?
I am hoping there is a fix otherwise I am unsure what will happen at this point.

yunted

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:14:14 PM

please help me to solved this problem

philipaedie

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 02:27:58 AM

Is anyone using Aeon GUI v0.2.3,
 I can not get it to send coins
yvg1900

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Dev of yam miner

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:21:33 AM

Is this pool up and running, or not operational anymore?

Shall I exclude it from default config file of yam miner, or there is a plan to bring it up?

Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: