Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74311 times)
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:08:20 PM

Thanks everyone for your patience. New issuing date is 5/30 at the same time 0.00 GMT or 7.00 A.M EST.

Note: a new conversion condition has been added to the conversion rules.

9. Additional conversion condition: A maximum of 2 NEMstake tokens will be allowed to convert to NEM per one NXT account (with one unique NEM receiving account). That means if one account sends more than 2 NEMstake tokens back to the issuer account for NEM, he will receive the cap for that account of 2 million NEM. This hopefully will partly discourage an early concentration of NEM in a few accounts.

Thanks for all your support.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:27:58 PM

Thanks everyone for your patience. New issuing date is 5/30 at the same time 0.00 GMT or 7.00 A.M EST.

9. Additional conversion condition: A maximum of 2 NEMstake tokens will be allowed to convert to NEM per one NXT account (with one unique NEM receiving account). That means if one account sends more than 2 NEMstake tokens back to the issuer account for NEM, he will receive the cap for that account of 2 million NEM. This hopefully will partly discourage an early concentration of NEM in a few accounts.

great idea!

i assume taints analysis will be used so people cant just send to multiple accounts? or send nxt to other accounts to buy?

No it is hard condition. Nothing more will be added (or subtracted). On taint analysis, there is no reliable way to do taint analysis on Nxt account since every Nxt accounts are connected in a way (6 degree of separation)

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
George.PK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:36:09 PM

Already wait impatiently
 Sad
Secondleo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:41:31 PM

4M$ marketcap for NEM is still top order (26000Nxt=1NEM stake)

4M$ without alpha....

nice

100M$ in july here we come

Not correct.
The top order is 2600 NXT for a tenth of a stake.
Full stake goes for 2000 NXT.

Market cap is 400.000$ at best right now.
Which is not that bad after all.... Cheesy

Most bitcoin trades are in the decimals. So you are saying that the marketcap should be calculated considering only full amounts?? Where do you get the info that a full stake goes for 2000? All amounts listed are buying orders, but there hasn't been any distribution so there are no selling orders.

BTW highest buying order for a full stake is at 20.000 even one for 9 full stakes at 19900 each.

highest bid is 26k.. but only for .2, sellers may be smart and set high value sell orders and let the buyers go to them! Smiley

Hu?
For me the highest order is 2,6K for .2

Aren't there 1000 Nemstake assets each dividable into ten pieces?

I think you may have gotten something wrong. Or my client gives some really weird info.
I got my data from the Blockchain explorer:

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=75&aea=12465186738101000735

highest bid is 2600=0.1 equals to 26.000=1
yes the stake-assets(1000) are dividable by 10
dont think i got it wrong  Wink I think you had a tipo with the 0.2 or your client is not up to date maybe?

Ja, scheint tatsächlich ein Problem meinerseits zu sein.

Anyway. Seems like the price is actually 26K. Not that I'm mad about it. So happy Cheesy
Deutsche-Hantelbank

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:46:20 PM

maybe I got it mixed up but 0.00 GMT is 8.00PM EST. for me
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:30:31 PM

Maybe I was mixed up with the non daylight saving time. I means 7.00 EST. I could start a bit sooner because as of now it is planned to be done manually.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
albertdros

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:54:41 PM

Just to make it clear. I am entitled to a share but I don't really need the token. I just do nothing right? And when NEM is released I just ask for my share.

Let me know if I am correct Smiley
Deutsche-Hantelbank

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:07:41 PM

Maybe I was mixed up with the non daylight saving time. I means 7.00 EST. I could start a bit sooner because as of now it is planned to be done manually.

So 7 am EST on the 30th of May is 11 am GMT right? Since EST is GMT-4 currently.

Anyhow I am going to get some popcorn and 3d glasses.
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:09:06 PM

Just to make it clear. I am entitled to a share but I don't really need the token. I just do nothing right? And when NEM is released I just ask for my share.

Let me know if I am correct Smiley

Correct.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:20:54 PM

So for my understanding...
If I ordered the token, I have to send it back to get my coins.
So if I got my token, I can buy 1 additional stake
If I didn´t ordered the token, I can buy 2 stakes

Is that right?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:34:28 PM

Is that right?

You can buy as many as you want but a cap of 2 million NEM (2 tokens) will be put on each account converting back to NEM. Explanation: if one account buys 40 NEMstake tokens then this amount has to be broken in to 20 separate accounts during the conversion process in both sending tokens and receiving NEM back. This will increase the conversion cost and management cost and hopefully put a dampener in the desire to have a lot of NEMtoken.   

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:41:50 PM

Is that right?

You can buy as many as you want but a cap of 2 million NEM (2 tokens) will be put on each account converting back to NEM. Explanation: if one account buys 40 NEMstake tokens then this amount has to be broken in to 20 separate accounts during the conversion process in both sending tokens and receiving NEM back. This will increase the conversion cost and management cost and hopefully put a dampener in the desire to have a lot of NEMtoken.   

alright, understand. Thank you.

So I can buy 40 stakes of NEM? No, Neo. When you have enough money to buy 40 stakes sof NEM, you won't have to.  Cheesy

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
editor499

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:45:52 PM

Wonderful website! we can search the asset without installing the wallet!  Grin
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:03:54 PM

This is much more better sounds! Thank You very much for Your decision! Absolutely agree with it!

Cheers.

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
DF_

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:13:59 PM

The prices listed currently are low ball and feeler buy orders. ( One Tenth ) .1 stake is going to go for 28,000 Nxt easily.
Schultereisen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:37:52 PM

I have also an asset but i´m not selling under 150000 Nxt and not more than 0,5 Stake.
I will drink beer and look to the show  Grin

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
DynhoSts

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:39:53 PM

update last price 140000  Shocked
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:42:15 PM

new higher bid 140000NXT for stake (mc aprox 22M$)

IOTA
Deutsche-Hantelbank

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:50:53 PM

20 million market cap  Grin looks like we just passed mastercoin. Shocked
still suspicious who would put in an order like that so early.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 05:56:26 PM

NEM gonna have market cap like litecoin  Wink

Okay, just playin but if all promises are met, i clearly can see that innovations and totally new movement will gather huge interest and investment.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: