Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74321 times)
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:49:03 PM

Amazing.. Before launch and already getting rid of dumpers, suckpuppets and people who desperately need money inmediatly. This is going really good. Weak hands dissapearing. NEm will succed big time at the alpha and launch moment.
thats the plan anyway! Wink

Yep! Bye-bye weak hands, We do not need it in our community!

Best Wishes For Us!

In NEM WE TRUST

What about this slogan for our community? Grin

ever read a us dollar? in god we trust.. too close of a tie to fiat money..
may be not to us dollar, but more to Masons-which is Great Community for a very long time...
what about.. NEM - New Economy Movement - Rebirth of the Financial Status Quo.
I think -this sounds are Great!

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:54:07 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 01:05:22 PM by jenea4pda

As an early NEM stake holder. page 40 on the original thread i think, if memory serves me correctly. What's the next step for me to take? My name is on the official stakeholders last but that is about as far as i have got with this. I know that there are traceable tokens right now on the NXT asset exchange but i'm not interested in this. What's the next step for people in my position? wait for the coin release & download wallet?

Dear Friend!

Of course, relax in Your armchair, take a cigar and just wait until Our Great DEV. team will bring to Us alpha version of NCC and NIS

or you could actually put some effort in and try and promote nem! you dont have to be a dev to contribute..
Yes, of course, Dear Friend. This is very good deal - promote NEM as well.
I think this kind of deal MUST do every member in our community BASICALLY-don't it?

Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
dewey556

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:44:50 PM

looks like the dumpers are approaching the 19900 buy wall

TDJIQW-ROPLSR-IF6NCA-2WJM6B-IRHGUO-LYVZ2A-BXIN
mr smith

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:50:40 PM

Some shark buying 20 stakes @20 /199
Keeps pushing the sell down to 20050 .
Does this help distribution / people dumping no problem / sharks buying on the cheap does not compute  Huh

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
dewey556

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:52:41 PM

that 19900 order has been there for a week.

TDJIQW-ROPLSR-IF6NCA-2WJM6B-IRHGUO-LYVZ2A-BXIN
mr smith

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:00:01 PM

At best maybe 2 sharks then

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
trl55238

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:34:38 PM

sharrrk
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:40:23 PM

really dont think its going to go much lower! id say 20000 is the bottom...

@UP are the requests for stakes slowing much? or is there still a steady stream?

Ah My God! I hope the stream has already about dead Huh

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

@UP are the requests for stakes slowing much? or is there still a steady stream?

have you the  client open? have a look at the amount already sent out and the time frame between transfers and it will give you a good idea..
I'm looking through http://nextblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735
This is really awful and interesting..

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:11:01 PM

have you the  client open? have a look at the amount already sent out and the time frame between transfers and it will give you a good idea..
I'm looking through http://nextblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735
This is really awful and interesting..
I'm wondering-who is F...'in Alice Huh Huh
2368273556773415934  (why not to invest from NXT to NEM...) Grin

Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:49:46 PM

I think this go down.

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

Can I still ask for my NEMstake or am I late?

You have to ask separately? I had signed up when the first NEM announcement was done many months ago and later checked my name on the list. Do I just wait now?
if your on the stakeholder list you can claim your stake on the AE at any stage up until 1000 people have claimed. only at 2-300 so your still golden. just pm utopian with your nxt account id.

I have to create a NXT account ID then? Last time I checked they needed to install java. Is that still the requirement?

it automatically installs java if you dont have it. got to http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/ and download which ever you need for your operating system. 1 click instal. i suggest you use keepass for creating a strong passphrase and storing it. its much much safer than just copy paste into a notepad file..  its just much much safer and easier really because you can save many passwords and name them ect. just duplicate the file somewhere like onto a usb incase your computer gets fekd up somehow... better safe than sorry

and just to be 100% sure.. enter your newly created passphrase into the client after saving your passphrase, check the account id.. log out.. and log back in and make sure its the same account id..

Cheers. 1 click install sounds nice. Thats a huge progress over the earlier version.

Whats the current NEM price?
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:22:13 PM

Can I still ask for my NEMstake or am I late?

You have to ask separately? I had signed up when the first NEM announcement was done many months ago and later checked my name on the list. Do I just wait now?
if your on the stakeholder list you can claim your stake on the AE at any stage up until 1000 people have claimed. only at 2-300 so your still golden. just pm utopian with your nxt account id.

I have to create a NXT account ID then? Last time I checked they needed to install java. Is that still the requirement?

it automatically installs java if you dont have it. got to http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/ and download which ever you need for your operating system. 1 click instal. i suggest you use keepass for creating a strong passphrase and storing it. its much much safer than just copy paste into a notepad file..  its just much much safer and easier really because you can save many passwords and name them ect. just duplicate the file somewhere like onto a usb incase your computer gets fekd up somehow... better safe than sorry

and just to be 100% sure.. enter your newly created passphrase into the client after saving your passphrase, check the account id.. log out.. and log back in and make sure its the same account id..

Cheers. 1 click install sounds nice. Thats a huge progress over the earlier version.

Whats the current NEM price?

29k nxt per stake.. dead fekin cheap if you ask me.. goin 3-4 fold after alpha could be more.. very little sell pressure! mostly .1's and .2's, people will be buyin up chunks of 1-2 stakes could be more.. its guna jump up very very fast! dont forget.. this is the first time people have been able to buy into a coin all the way through dev from before anythings released up until full launch! this is guna be a very exciting project!

The only reason to go through all the trouble is to get more stakes, right? So I need not bother if I am not interested on selling my stake.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:32:26 PM

@8ball

ya you dont have to buy/sell on AE. you dont have to do anything if you have no interest in buying more or selling.

Cool then. Looking forward to the actual NEM release. I am sure it will be worth the wait.
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:09:06 PM

As an early NEM stake holder. page 40 on the original thread i think, if memory serves me correctly. What's the next step for me to take? My name is on the official stakeholders last but that is about as far as i have got with this. I know that there are traceable tokens right now on the NXT asset exchange but i'm not interested in this. What's the next step for people in my position? wait for the coin release & download wallet?
The take up of tokens is far less than i thought it might be / What would you like to happen in the next step?
Wait for the auction / Alpha or be a helpful member in some form.
Sometimes it feels like sitting on the side but all it takes is one good idea. Care to add ?

Sure, i'm up for giving input in any way i can if i can be of any use for the development to the project. What needs doing that i might be able to assist with?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:35:24 PM

NEM stakes will most likely go down to 15000NXT level as NXT keeps increasing in value.

vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:12:59 PM

So there is no escrow? What prevents devs from running away with the btc and nxt  Huh  Cheesy
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:16:38 PM

No escrow is needed. The word you are looking for is honesty or decency.

BitFund

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:45:52 AM

NEM stakes will most likely go down to 15000NXT level as NXT keeps increasing in value.
yeah,agree
ElliottHe

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:36:55 AM

Hi Utopian:

PM sent yesterday.

Please send NEMstake to the NXT AE. My nxt address: NXT-S2U3-YBJH-HUP5-62ZX2

Stakeholder  #2432

Thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: