Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:05:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74321 times)
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:23:15 PM

NXT pump seems to be over....

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:24:18 PM

NXT pump seems to be over....

That should be good for NEM. Lets see if it can revocer!

ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

Can someone help me out please? I cannot find a link to the trading platform where NEM tokens are being put up for sale. I do not have an asset token of my own but wanted to monitor the price and perhaps consider picking one or two up if the price is right. So I'd like to at least register for the site, but I can't seem to find where it is. I even checked http://www.nxtcommunity.org/nxt-asset-exchange but couldn't find a listing for NEMstake.

Thanks!

UPDATE: OK, I think I found it (http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=nemstake&c=USD) but how do I register an account?

Here is a better link. http://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735

This is why i hate nxt tho. Its hard just to find a link to their damn asset exchange. I was on their asset exchange subsection of their forum and even couldnt find a link.
ThePatient

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:38:19 PM

Can someone help me out please? I cannot find a link to the trading platform where NEM tokens are being put up for sale. I do not have an asset token of my own but wanted to monitor the price and perhaps consider picking one or two up if the price is right. So I'd like to at least register for the site, but I can't seem to find where it is. I even checked http://www.nxtcommunity.org/nxt-asset-exchange but couldn't find a listing for NEMstake.

Thanks!

UPDATE: OK, I think I found it (http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=nemstake&c=USD) but how do I register an account?

Here is a better link. http://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735

This is why i hate nxt tho. Its hard just to find a link to their damn asset exchange. I was on their asset exchange subsection of their forum and even couldnt find a link.

its in the client? or are you talking about a website for charting the assets?

Talking about this link here:
http://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/

That shouldnt be such a hard link to find. I shouldnt need a client to get that link. NXT just blows at being user friendly imo
mr smith

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:41:17 PM

I found this chart interesting> http://www.coingecko.com/
 Thinking of where NEM would come out in the community score.

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
ThePatient

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:23:36 PM

just requested a nem token via pm, thanks

Anyone know when UP usually sends them out?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:25:02 PM

just requested a nem token via pm, thanks

Anyone know when UP usually sends them out?

once a day in batches. Don't know if todays tokens were already sent, so maybe today or latest tomorrow.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:17:34 PM

i requested last night yet to receive today so maybe your good to get it today still.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:17:43 PM

Thanks to everyone who helped me on the technical support. I had been needing to update my NXT wallet client for a while anyway. When I downloaded the latest version I found it had a section for trading--this must be the decentralized trading that the NXT people have been talking about.

Anyway, the NEMstake was a bit out of my price range, but I did find a different asset to try out--so I bought a share of that and it all seemed to work fine.

So I have my first decentralized NXT denominated asset AND a working NXT wallet. Yay!

Thanks again!
ThePatient

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

i requested last night yet to receive today so maybe your good to get it today still.

ook cool
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:21:38 PM

Thanks to everyone who helped me on the technical support. I had been needing to update my NXT wallet client for a while anyway. When I downloaded the latest version I found it had a section for trading--this must be the decentralized trading that the NXT people have been talking about.

Anyway, the NEMstake was a bit out of my price range, but I did find a different asset to try out--so I bought a share of that and it all seemed to work fine.

So I have my first decentralized NXT denominated asset AND a working NXT wallet. Yay!

Thanks again!

very nice!

But you do know that the NEMtoken can be split up in 10 parts and you can buy 0.1  NEMtoken too?

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:32:55 PM

very nice!

But you do know that the NEMtoken can be split up in 10 parts and you can buy 0.1  NEMtoken too?

Yes I do... and I'm considering it, but I'll have to come up with the amount of NXT to buy it. I'm hoping maybe the price dips a bit Smiley In any case, I didn't want my first try at using the decentralized trader to be to the tune of 1,800 NXT, so I did my experiment with a much cheaper (but imo still good) asset. Now I have the confidence to buy something bigger should I so desire Smiley
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:41:04 AM

Alpha has 3 phase,(0,1,2) now Nem is on phase 1 i think (dev test it)

In phase 2 Alpha will go public, so everyone has a chance to test it.

and then beta phase Smiley

Good news Smiley

Price is holding well. It looks like dumpers have gone.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 05:59:41 AM

very nice!

Yes I do... and I'm considering it, but I'll have to come up with the amount of NXT to buy it. I'm hoping maybe the price dips a bit Smiley In any case, I didn't want my first try at using the decentralized trader to be to the tune of 1,800 NXT, so I did my experiment with a much cheaper (but imo still good) asset. Now I have the confidence to buy something bigger should I so desire Smiley

That was a smart idea.  I played around with it for a while too.  Making multiple accounts, sending NXT to myself, and buying aliases.  If I am not mistaken, I might have some extra NXT AE assets.  If you want, I can test send you a couple.  PM me if you are interested.

Spider

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:48:10 AM

What's wrong with DGEX? I exchanged bitcoins to NXT and tried to withdraw them but my order is on PENDING for a couple of days now. And they are not responding. Do you also have this problem?

forum.nem.io
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:20:24 AM

What's wrong with DGEX? I exchanged bitcoins to NXT and tried to withdraw them but my order is on PENDING for a couple of days now. And they are not responding. Do you also have this problem?

They process withdrawals manually, can take a while.
Schultereisen

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:25:18 AM

go to nextcoin.org and contact GRAVITON he ist the owner of dgex.

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
Spider

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:27:23 AM

Thank you.

forum.nem.io
oaks05

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:59:28 PM

Utopian on Vacation? Havent seen anything from him in a couple days.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
oaks05

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:12:45 PM

I take it back I saw he was commenting in the other threads today my bad lol.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: