Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74312 times)
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

Utopian on Vacation? Havent seen anything from him in a couple days.

sorry I just sent the batch of the last two days. Buyers must be happy. Supply is drying !

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocoin12

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:09:46 PM

sorry I just sent the batch of the last two days. Buyers must be happy. Supply is drying !

i just sent you a withdrawl request, but at this rate im going to hold on to my stake 100% Smiley
cryptocoin12

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:26:14 PM

i just sent you a withdrawl request, but at this rate im going to hold on to my stake 100% Smiley

no point selling now... the alpha could be announced at any moment and then buying will start.. so think you making the right choice!

it is tempting...but if they are going for 3btc now, i cant imagine the price after launch!

and the price crashed down to a measly 22,000nxt... im holding Grin
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:28:07 PM

no point selling now... the alpha could be announced at any moment and then buying will start.. so think you making the right choice!

Agree. This will be very interesting.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:50:33 PM

Just received my token. Finally my funds are safe. I'm going to dance around the room naked wearing a feather bonnet whilst listening to 'Sloop John B' by Tom Jones. Thanks a lot guys.

burp...
GHz1

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:59:41 PM

Just received my token. Finally my funds are safe. I'm going to dance around the room naked wearing a feather bonnet whilst listening to 'Sloop John B' by Tom Jones. Thanks a lot guys.

My token is safe and sound, too. My precious!
Schultereisen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:02:31 AM

i think the sockpuppets had sold their coins on the AE and yet we have a very good distribution and i have 7 stakes  Wink

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 09:08:01 AM

Interesting times, seems like NXT ia coming down hard. It would be good to have opportunity to launch similar tokens in counterparty AE and opportunity to buy tokens with BTC.
IMO NXT seems to be too volatile and certainly weak coin in terms of liquidity.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:13:49 AM

I just bought a stake yesterday just for the lulz. My risk appetite is overwhelming me and I like it. As if BTC wasn't risky enough, I bought NXT, an even riskier asset. Then adding more risk I bought NEM which is currently pegged to NXT.

At current prices, NEM would have less than $6m market cap which is quite cheap for me if we consider that all these claimed developments are true. It'll sit between PTS and QRK in terms of market cap. Way way below NXT. Anyway, even stakeholders have no idea if there is truly a running software so I do not recommend investing in this if you can't lose it all.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
xiaoyi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:27:30 AM

cool
sjarkara

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:09:17 PM

Thanks to everyone who helped me on the technical support. I had been needing to update my NXT wallet client for a while anyway. When I downloaded the latest version I found it had a section for trading--this must be the decentralized trading that the NXT people have been talking about.

Anyway, the NEMstake was a bit out of my price range, but I did find a different asset to try out--so I bought a share of that and it all seemed to work fine.

So I have my first decentralized NXT denominated asset AND a working NXT wallet. Yay!

Thanks again!

glad it all went well! Smiley

was there anything that you think could be improved upon or anything that was counter-intuitive? just good to hear the opinion of someone looking at it for the first time. Smiley

Hi, I had my NXT wallet finally up and running. Paid some NXT in it via Bter and played around with aliases and so. Now my wallet opens with a new ID and my balance is gone. (zero and welcome to your brand new account) Strange thing is that my "secret phrase" is still the same. using Lastpass. Any ideas??  If I search on my own ID, the balance is still there.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

Hi, I had my NXT wallet finally up and running. Paid some NXT in it via Bter and played around with aliases and so. Now my wallet opens with a new ID and my balance is gone. (zero and welcome to your brand new account) Strange thing is that my "secret phrase" is still the same. using Lastpass. Any ideas??  If I search on my own ID, the balance is still there.

You must be using a different pass phrase, make sure there is no trailing whitespace anywhere, that would completely change your pass phrase and hence your account.
sjarkara

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:07:25 PM

You must be using a different pass phrase, make sure there is no trailing whitespace anywhere, that would completely change your pass phrase and hence your account.

Yip. if you use a part of your phrase, you will get another (new) ID. scary. I used ctrl-a to copy the phrase again and I had my account back. thanks.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:46:08 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 03:03:51 AM by Thingamajig

I very much would like my Nem stake transferred to a token.

I assume posting here is enough to suffice this right?

edit-

Nevermind, saw the instructions. I'm fucking blind.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:39:23 AM

still transfer the tokens??
looking for the alf version

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
runninghappy

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:16:17 AM

how'd you get this token? I'm interested in acquiring one or some of this NEM. Sounds like good stuff.
alakta

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:19:56 AM

how'd you get this token? I'm interested in acquiring one or some of this NEM. Sounds like good stuff.
Never, under any circumstances read the first post of a long thread. It never contains any relevant information.
JJqiu1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:44:10 AM

I think this go down. Cry :'(Do you think?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:43:45 AM

Open alpha 2 weeks from now. Price will go up, everyday

IOTA
runninghappy

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:43:24 AM

Never, under any circumstances read the first post of a long thread. It never contains any relevant information.

No need to get all sardonic or belligerent, my brother. Some of us are very new to this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: