Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48097 times)
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:06:53 PM

Congratulations tinaken_v and crew!!! Very good job. We are in Bittrex in the second page with a volume of 2.469 btc. In a few days you made a lot of things. Y still have my IPO coins in the wallet and have a lot of trust in your job. Very nice IPO. 

Thanks. Lets hope that your IPO coins will be worth more then what you have paid for. The coin price is still pretty cheap and i believe now the focus should be on getting some big players to recognize Roman coin, and also for community to take a active role in promoting Roman coin.

What would you say are the selling points of this coin? If it can be sold in a nice sound bite, traders will surely notice it on the second page at bittrex with a current market cap of about 10-15 btc? Really undervalued.
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:16:02 PM

Congratulations tinaken_v and crew!!! Very good job. We are in Bittrex in the second page with a volume of 2.469 btc. In a few days you made a lot of things. Y still have my IPO coins in the wallet and have a lot of trust in your job. Very nice IPO. 

Thanks. Lets hope that your IPO coins will be worth more then what you have paid for. The coin price is still pretty cheap and i believe now the focus should be on getting some big players to recognize Roman coin, and also for community to take a active role in promoting Roman coin.

What would you say are the selling points of this coin? If it can be sold in a nice sound bite, traders will surely notice it on the second page at bittrex with a current market cap of about 10-15 btc? Really undervalued.

Selling points is what the market want to pay for it. Currently it is trading at 46 sats, or 5BTC for all coins, i believe that this is indeed a little low. How more people that talk about Roman coin, how more people want to invest, how higher the price.

jackfruit

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:29:46 PM

Selling points is what the market want to pay for it. Currently it is trading at 46 sats, or 5BTC for all coins, i believe that this is indeed a little low. How more people that talk about Roman coin, how more people want to invest, how higher the price.

A 5 BTC marketcap is ridiculously low, but it needs to have something that will attract traders and investors. Is there a multipool or plans for one? How about a simple transaction anonymizer that PinkCoin developed? Or maybe a twitter promotion featuring Roman history? 
jackfruit

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:32:43 PM

Is there a link that shows the total current coin supply?

romanchain.tk:5550

Thanks, the link works for me now. Is there a rich list as well?
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:45:47 PM

A 5 BTC marketcap should attract traders /investors because its ridiculously cheap. You can also compare this coin with other similar coins and see its underpriced.

BCX trades at 500 satoshi - pays 50% annually
PHS trades at 10000 satoshi - pays 50% annually
ROM is trading at 66 satoshi - pays 30% annually

So those are two examples of a high and low coin...but 66 satoshi!! that is crackhead prices. A person can easily make anywhere from 100%-1000% on this coin without much risk. You can always just stake the coins, 30% annually is a nice cushion against adverse market movements.

At this point that is reason enough for me. Full disclosure I own 1.1 million coins, good luck getting that many at the prices I purchased them at.
jackfruit

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:00:18 AM

A 5 BTC marketcap should attract traders /investors because its ridiculously cheap. You can also compare this coin with other similar coins and see its underpriced.

So those are two examples of a high and low coin...but 66 satoshi!! that is crackhead prices. A person can easily make anywhere from 100%-1000% on this coin without much risk.

At this point that is reason enough for me. Full disclosure I own 1.1 million coins, good luck getting that many at the prices I purchased them at.

I agree that it's ridiculously low, which is why I bought a few hundred thousand under 50 sats, but it would help to get buyers if there were something unique about this coin, beside it being ridiculously low in value.

For instance, there was an IPO and a premine for this coin. What are those funds being used for? Investors would want to see evidence of that being put to good use to promote the coin, rather than be afraid that the dev is going to dump the premine, or run away with the IPO.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:30:22 AM

So those are two examples of a high and low coin...but 66 satoshi!! that is crackhead prices. A person can easily make anywhere from 100%-1000% on this coin without much risk.

I agree that it's ridiculously low, which is why I bought a few hundred thousand under 50 sats, but it would help to get buyers if there were something unique about this coin, beside it being ridiculously low in value.

For instance, there was an IPO and a premine for this coin. What are those funds being used for? Investors would want to see evidence of that being put to good use to promote the coin, rather than be afraid that the dev is going to dump the premine, or run away with the IPO.

I believe the IPO money and premine was already spent on getting the pools and it on the first exchange. All that invested in the IPO were paid the same day as launch or shortly after

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
jackfruit

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:37:31 AM

I believe the IPO money and premine was already spent on getting the pools and it on the first exchange. All that invested in the IPO were paid the same day as launch or shortly after

Yeah looking back through the thread I see that the IPO didn't raise much BTC and coins were needed to get on Bittrex. What is the address for the premine? And how much of the premine has already been spent? I ask these things because I think ROM can be a good purchase at current prices, but I'd need more transparency before I'd mention it on twitter.

Looks like someone else see what a bargain these prices are. There's a 1 BTC buy order at 50 sats on bittrex.
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:35:39 AM

I downloaded the newest wallet and erased everything in the app / roaming folder except for the wallet.dat
The wallet began to sync almost immediately and fully synced pretty quick.

I see a bunch of my mined coins are unconfirmed and showing 'conflicted' in transaction history.  Yet another bunch of mined coins are just fine.  Same address and same pool.

And...I'm lost from here.  Thanks in advance.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:04:17 AM

could dev share what his plans are for this coin
pcmerc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:22:31 AM

I downloaded the newest wallet and erased everything in the app / roaming folder except for the wallet.dat

I see a bunch of my mined coins are unconfirmed and showing 'conflicted' in transaction history.  Yet another bunch of mined coins are just fine.  Same address and same pool.

And...I'm lost from here.  Thanks in advance.

If you run the wallet with -salvagewallet all those conflicted will be removed. Wink

backup your wallet prior

pcmerc~
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:33:10 AM

That is correct, a lot has been paid to get the exchanges ready, and some promotion. Now we don't have any IPO money left, and we don't want to sell our pre-mine coins at those prices as this will give us not enough money to hire a few developers. So at the moment we are working on a website, and hoping that ROM will at least trade 1000sats so that we can sell a few coins.

People that want to support development of this coin, please donate some coins

RXxAb8GK7fvSiiwoZXwbe8aAcFipsptZpi

Even when it is just 100 ROM coins or so, every coin can help and will be used for improving ROM coin.

Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:37:42 AM

So those are two examples of a high and low coin...but 66 satoshi!! that is crackhead prices. A person can easily make anywhere from 100%-1000% on this coin without much risk. You can always just stake the coins, 30% annually is a nice cushion against adverse market movements.

Fucking hell bruv u aint messing around. I guess we know who bought most of the coin then  Wink
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:51:17 AM

Fucking hell bruv u aint messing around. I guess we know who bought most of the coin then  Wink

half of the coins are available at 6BTC Smiley I will also buy back some of the coins that i have spend as the price looks very interesting.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:53:59 AM

I see a bunch of my mined coins are unconfirmed and showing 'conflicted' in transaction history.  Yet another bunch of mined coins are just fine.  Same address and same pool.

And...I'm lost from here.  Thanks in advance.

If you run the wallet with -salvagewallet all those conflicted will be removed. Wink

backup your wallet prior

pcmerc~

make sure you use command prompt to do it, and that you also exit the wallet first before you do this. As pcmerc said, make sure you back up your wallet.dat first too. Just copy it to your desktop in case something bad happens.

navigate to the folder where your romancoin-qt.exe is for example:

C:\users\coins\romancoin

once there do the "romancoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet" ( without the " of course )

Not saying your dumb, but its good info anyways for there might be someone who does not know how to do this.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:04:36 AM

Anyone else having issues with http://rom.cryptopool.eu/ pool? Seems website has gone down now... Mining still happening though.
omega13

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:41:22 AM

Anyone else having issues with http://rom.cryptopool.eu/ pool? Seems website has gone down now... Mining still happening though.

Mining ended, only POS now.
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:47:23 AM

Mining ended, only POS now.
Cool though havent received any coins from these guys... Website been saying problems with backend... So even if I got hold of those would be great!
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:49:39 AM

PROJECT PLAN

1. We are in talk with a multipool (as you know from the beginning but we need more BTC), so multipool is one topic.

2. We are looking to start a exchange like mintpal, but to start from nothing it takes a long time maybe we will take over a small existing exchange and modify it so that users have the option to buy other coins using ROM/BTC or DRK.

3. We want to implement something like anom transaction. Again here we have several options, talking to people that already have a working functionality and try to create a deal or we develop it ourself, again this will take time, so we are more looking at purchase something.

4. Website, but that you already know, this is the easy part. A website should be up and running soon.

So a lot is in the planning either by purchasing (depending on the cost) or getting things done ourself (what will take time)

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:24:09 PM

PROJECT PLAN

1. We are in talk with a multipool (as you know from the beginning but we need more BTC), so multipool is one topic.

2. We are looking to start a exchange like mintpal, but to start from nothing it takes a long time maybe we will take over a small existing exchange and modify it so that users have the option to buy other coins using ROM/BTC or DRK.

3. We want to implement something like anom transaction. Again here we have several options, talking to people that already have a working functionality and try to create a deal or we develop it ourself, again this will take time, so we are more looking at purchase something.

4. Website, but that you already know, this is the easy part. A website should be up and running soon.

So a lot is in the planning either by purchasing (depending on the cost) or getting things done ourself (what will take time)

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: