Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48089 times)
DynhoSts

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:09:00 PM

hurry sell sell sell to me Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:13:51 PM

I see 600+ soon , i don't understand why it dropped. We had 9M coins traded, out of 15M coins, so that means that almost all coins has changed hands, and a lot were bought at 300+, so that means that they will not sell below 300.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:17:33 PM

I have put some of my money in the Greek IPO. You never know what will happen with that one, pitty that i only invested .15BTC in this IPO, i could have made a lot more, now just 2BTC.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:18:21 PM

people like to play day trader and think a 5% move is big. The big players are gunning for high prices. The same thing happened with Blackcoin price goes from 700 satoshi to 1200 satoshi and these day traders are thinking they are king shit.....until the price explodes to 30k+ satoshi and they are kicking themselves in the ass for not hodling.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

people like to play day trader and think a 5% move is big. The big players are gunning for high prices. The same thing happened with Blackcoin price goes from 700 satoshi to 1200 satoshi and these day traders are thinking they are king shit.....until the price explodes to 30k+ satoshi and they are kicking themselves in the ass for not hodling.
+1
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:29:24 PM

we have the same coin as cinni with another dev , everything below 2k is undervalued imo
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:30:10 PM

we have the same coin as cinni with another dev , everything below 2k is undervalued imo
couldnt agree more , we're gonna see that soon
ishkur

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:39:53 AM

Get on poloniex and you should get a good pop.  It's sad when coins like xlb are worth more than this
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:24:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

I believe some people like to receive some updates.

First topic:

Website, we made some good progress on the website and currently we are improving some little pieces so that it looks nice.

Second topic:

The total IPO money was 1.88433732 BTC, this means that some people received more coins then they infact were suppose to receive. This came because of a late payment at 23:37:17 by a IPO investor. One of the persons was complaining that he didn't receive the correct amount of coins but i gave him the screenshot of that guy that his payment came late. This means in fact that a few people received too much coins and a few people received the correct amount of coins. The extra coins were taken from the pre-mine coins as it didn't make any sense to ask the people that have recevied too much coins to give it back.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/e1b50b8a-65aa-442e-9a14-ecdf290fdb84

Third topic:

Exchange using ROM as main coin. We had a internal session to discuss this and how we want to get it working. As stated before, this takes time and we are now analysing what needs to be done. We are writing some technical flows.

Fourth topic:

The anom transactions, nothing to report on this one for today. As we were busy with the website and start writting technical flows for the exchange.

Fith topic:

I will not be online a lot today, as my mother is taken to the hospital. The team knows what they have to do, but from me you will not receive any updates anymore till later today or till tomorrow.

I was pleased to see +600 sats yesterday, and this is a good step in the right direction. The next step should be trying to get on Poloniex and mintpal.

coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:37:33 AM

Good morning everybody.

First topic:

Website, we made some good progress on the website and currently we are improving some little pieces so that it looks nice.

Second topic:

The total IPO money was 1.88433732 BTC, this means that some people received more coins then they infact were suppose to receive. This came because of a late payment at 23:37:17 by a IPO investor. One of the persons was complaining that he didn't receive the correct amount of coins but i gave him the screenshot of that guy that his payment came late. This means in fact that a few people received too much coins and a few people received the correct amount of coins. The extra coins were taken from the pre-mine coins as it didn't make any sense to ask the people that have recevied too much coins to give it back.

Third topic:

Exchange using ROM as main coin. We had a internal session to discuss this and how we want to get it working. As stated before, this takes time and we are now analysing what needs to be done. We are writing some technical flows.

Fourth topic:

The anom transactions, nothing to report on this one for today. As we were busy with the website and start writting technical flows for the exchange.

Fith topic:

I will not be online a lot today, as my mother is taken to the hospital. The team knows what they have to do, but from me you will not receive any updates anymore till later today or till tomorrow.

I was pleased to see +600 sats yesterday, and this is a good step in the right direction. The next step should be trying to get on Poloniex and mintpal.

I hope your mother does well. Thank you for updating. This is a little coin I'm dabbling in but it seems you are genuine. I am enjoying watching the progress of this coin.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:13:12 AM

Get on poloniex and you should get a good pop.  It's sad when coins like xlb are worth more than this

Did someone already contacted poloniex!?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:13:47 AM

Good morning everybody.

First topic:

Second topic:

Third topic:

Fourth topic:

Fith topic:

Good morning DEV, thanks for the update. We should see a nice Roman Moon today Smiley
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:04:45 AM

Hey guys!

I'm on board with this coin... 15 million coins... at 300 SAT... are you kidding me? This coin actually has an active development team working toward innovation with the coin. Honest to god, more than 3/4 of the coin developers out there launch a coin and RARELY come back to say any word. Because this coin has a solid backing... community + development, I'm investing a good portion of my portfolio into the coin. Get ready guys, because this coin belongs no under 2000 SAT the way it is going!

-Kyle

+100 only a matter of time till more people realize the potential with this coin Wink
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:33:02 AM

hey guys.anyone else having trouble loging in to bittrex.i cleared cookies like they said but still cant log in.been trading allday on there now this crap.

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:36:02 AM

hey guys.anyone else having trouble loging in to bittrex.i cleared cookies like they said but still cant log in.been trading allday on there now this crap.
all good i cleared cookies on explorer and forgot to do it on chrome.all sweet now

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:36:27 AM

IPO addy:
https://blockchain.info/address/1KKJKyHY11mN1Bi4dVBS8Gc1rajo3SWrH3

So far so good Dev been truthful. Dont see why people still decide to dump. The fact she did not tell the last investor , who was clearly late and then took it out of her own pot says a lot. I would have told that person to go pound sand, being that it was not even close to the end time of the IPO, but that is just me.

So that is even less what dev has left. Soo many people forget getting stuff going cost money. Being it pools or even exchanges. Ive donated , those who can should toss in some too to keep the ball going. Dev should not work for free.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:41:52 AM

IPO addy:

So far so good Dev been truthful. Dont see why people still decide to dump. The fact she did not tell the last investor , who was clearly late and then took it out of her own pot says a lot. I would have told that person to go pound sand, being that it was not even close to the end time of the IPO, but that is just me.

So that is even less what dev has left. Soo many people forget getting stuff going cost money. Being it pools or even exchanges. Ive donated , those who can should toss in some too to keep the ball going. Dev should not work for free.

+1 Totally agree, if a person try to do her best then this is already a very big step!!! As lately you have a lot of scam coins, so people need to take care of good devs, it is a very hard project plan, but if she manage to do this then we are not talking about 250sats or so but talking about 25000 sats. I'm buying some more coins and i will also give some to the donation address. Community happy -> Keep dev happy -> All happy Smiley
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:30:07 AM

IPO addy:

+1 Totally agree, if a person try to do her best then this is already a very big step!!! As lately you have a lot of scam coins, so people need to take care of good devs, it is a very hard project plan, but if she manage to do this then we are not talking about 250sats or so but talking about 25000 sats. I'm buying some more coins and i will also give some to the donation address. Community happy -> Keep dev happy -> All happy Smiley

I love the tone and feel of this whole thread, everyone seems to be so mellow compared to some coins screaming at each other panicking at every dip. Seems to be a good community to be part of. If we stick together like this, we all end up happy.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:31:33 AM

IPO addy:

I love the tone and feel of this whole thread, everyone seems to be so mellow compared to some coins screaming at each other panicking at every dip. Seems to be a good community to be part of. If we stick together like this, we all end up happy.

Indeed!
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:49:01 AM

IPO addy:

A lot of it has to do with the fact that most of the IPO holders that seem to have gotten in the coin are not the types that panic. There is a fine balance between selling off your coins and keeping the market stable and in an upward trend. I  look around and I see this from all of us.

You also dont have the fear of constant miners just dumping into the exchange for whatever price. I have seen too many good coins get ruined by that, more so multipools who hit coins with big hash, get a ton of coin, then wipe out the buy orders.

What I do wonder is the stake aspect of it. As I have repeated a few times it seems like my wallet is not staking at all and I like to know how to check that I am. its been sense the 31 of my last stake.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: