Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48087 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:53:38 AM

IPO addy:
https://blockchain.info/address/1KKJKyHY11mN1Bi4dVBS8Gc1rajo3SWrH3

So far so good Dev been truthful. Dont see why people still decide to dump. The fact she did not tell the last investor , who was clearly late and then took it out of her own pot says a lot. I would have told that person to go pound sand, being that it was not even close to the end time of the IPO, but that is just me.

So that is even less what dev has left. Soo many people forget getting stuff going cost money. Being it pools or even exchanges. Ive donated , those who can should toss in some too to keep the ball going. Dev should not work for free.

+1 Totally agree, if a person try to do her best then this is already a very big step!!! As lately you have a lot of scam coins, so people need to take care of good devs, it is a very hard project plan, but if she manage to do this then we are not talking about 250sats or so but talking about 25000 sats. I'm buying some more coins and i will also give some to the donation address. Community happy -> Keep dev happy -> All happy Smiley

I love the tone and feel of this whole thread, everyone seems to be so mellow compared to some coins screaming at each other panicking at every dip. Seems to be a good community to be part of. If we stick together like this, we all end up happy.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that most of the IPO holders that seem to have gotten in the coin are not the types that panic. There is a fine balance between selling off your coins and keeping the market stable and in an upward trend. I  look around and I see this from all of us.

You also dont have the fear of constant miners just dumping into the exchange for whatever price. I have seen too many good coins get ruined by that, more so multipools who hit coins with big hash, get a ton of coin, then wipe out the buy orders.

What I do wonder is the stake aspect of it. As I have repeated a few times it seems like my wallet is not staking at all and I like to know how to check that I am. its been sense the 31 of my last stake.

You know, this was a very smart move. Real IPOs give you  most of the time a lot more profit then mining. There was a 3,000,000 IPO, 3% of all coins, based on i don't know which year, i didn't do the calculation, but that means that you will receive your yearly rate too, so your 3,000,000 coins will stay 20% of all the coins available if you keep it in wallet.  My 0.01BTC gave me 0.13BTC and i had .15BTC Sad, ONLY.15BTC Sad, anyway, i believe i have another opportunity. Greekcoin is almost the same, already send 0.20BTC this time Cheesy
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:02:56 AM

You know, this was a very smart move. Real IPOs give you  most of the time a lot more profit then mining. There was a 3,000,000 IPO, 3% of all coins, based on i don't know which year, i didn't do the calculation, but that means that you will receive your yearly rate too, so your 3,000,000 coins will stay 20% of all the coins available if you keep it in wallet.  My 0.01BTC gave me 0.13BTC and i had .15BTC Sad, ONLY.15BTC Sad, anyway, i believe i have another opportunity. Greekcoin is almost the same, already send 0.20BTC this time Cheesy
[/quote]

IPOs are a huge risk. I am not going to deny that aspect of it. My thinking is sometimes you have to take a risk, and sometimes it really pays off. No risk, no reward Smiley

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:39:13 AM

well someone just dumped 100K coin cheap

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:26:10 PM

Why is price so low O_o
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:29:49 PM

Why is price so low O_o

someone dumped a massive amount not to long ago. When I last added it was 140000 coins, but has grown from that time.

coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:34:51 PM

Why is price so low O_o

People are probably scared that the dev had to leave for personal issues. Once the dev is back the price will go back up.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:00:41 PM

Why is price so low O_o

People are probably scared that the dev had to leave for personal issues. Once the dev is back the price will go back up.
but he made a post 24 h ago ... he's not gone
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:06:03 PM

Why is price so low O_o

but he made a post 24 h ago ... he's not gone

It is a SHE, and what for a she, those Spanish girls, yes, something serious happened with her mother. She is in the hospital. So give her some time. Think of it when your mother is in hospital what you will do...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:15:04 PM

Good morning everybody.

I believe some people like to receive some updates.

First topic:

Website, we made some good progress on the website and currently we are improving some little pieces so that it looks nice.

Second topic:

The total IPO money was 1.88433732 BTC, this means that some people received more coins then they infact were suppose to receive. This came because of a late payment at 23:37:17 by a IPO investor. One of the persons was complaining that he didn't receive the correct amount of coins but i gave him the screenshot of that guy that his payment came late. This means in fact that a few people received too much coins and a few people received the correct amount of coins. The extra coins were taken from the pre-mine coins as it didn't make any sense to ask the people that have recevied too much coins to give it back.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/e1b50b8a-65aa-442e-9a14-ecdf290fdb84

Third topic:

Exchange using ROM as main coin. We had a internal session to discuss this and how we want to get it working. As stated before, this takes time and we are now analysing what needs to be done. We are writing some technical flows.

Fourth topic:

The anom transactions, nothing to report on this one for today. As we were busy with the website and start writting technical flows for the exchange.

Fith topic:

I will not be online a lot today, as my mother is taken to the hospital. The team knows what they have to do, but from me you will not receive any updates anymore till later today or till tomorrow.

I was pleased to see +600 sats yesterday, and this is a good step in the right direction. The next step should be trying to get on Poloniex and mintpal.

DEV, if we indeed received too much coins (because of the pending 0.5BTC that didn't arrived), then i'm willing to give the coins that I've received too much back and I will deposit it to the donation address.

This is really a great plan, looking forward to see some results, after the VOOT scam we can use something positive. Smiley
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:12:32 PM

I'm hashing with the 750ti's too.  I'm curious of your settings you run to get 4900 kh/s. Roll Eyes

canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:14:38 PM

what is stakeing? I thought mining was finished till multipool is here?
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:17:51 PM

Good morning everybody.

I believe some people like to receive some updates.

First topic:

Website, we made some good progress on the website and currently we are improving some little pieces so that it looks nice.

Second topic:

The total IPO money was 1.88433732 BTC, this means that some people received more coins then they infact were suppose to receive. This came because of a late payment at 23:37:17 by a IPO investor. One of the persons was complaining that he didn't receive the correct amount of coins but i gave him the screenshot of that guy that his payment came late. This means in fact that a few people received too much coins and a few people received the correct amount of coins. The extra coins were taken from the pre-mine coins as it didn't make any sense to ask the people that have recevied too much coins to give it back.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/e1b50b8a-65aa-442e-9a14-ecdf290fdb84

Third topic:

Exchange using ROM as main coin. We had a internal session to discuss this and how we want to get it working. As stated before, this takes time and we are now analysing what needs to be done. We are writing some technical flows.

Fourth topic:

The anom transactions, nothing to report on this one for today. As we were busy with the website and start writting technical flows for the exchange.

Fith topic:

I will not be online a lot today, as my mother is taken to the hospital. The team knows what they have to do, but from me you will not receive any updates anymore till later today or till tomorrow.

I was pleased to see +600 sats yesterday, and this is a good step in the right direction. The next step should be trying to get on Poloniex and mintpal.

DEV, if we indeed received too much coins (because of the pending 0.5BTC that didn't arrived), then i'm willing to give the coins that I've received too much back and I will deposit it to the donation address.

This is really a great plan, looking forward to see some results, after the VOOT scam we can use something positive. Smiley

Reading this ALONE is enough reason to get into Roman! Especially at these RIDICULOUSLY low prices!
The Dev is soo honest and unselfish and so to its community.
There is no other dev that would take money out of their own wallet to give for someone that was late to an IPO just to give him a chance!
The potential here is amazing!
Keep up the good work community and Dev!
Hope your mother is well, wish you the best.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:21:49 PM

Wow this coin is still going for super cheap, I spent all my spare BTC scooping up the unwanted coins.

This coin should be trading at a few thousand Satoshi, I can't get over the fact that people are selling so cheap, their loss my gain.

Can't wait till the DEV releases the ANON function.

If you wanna earn big money then buy straw hats in the winter Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:49:03 PM

Is wallet listed on OP the latest version and staking properly? Thanks Cheesy

I've that wallet, so no new errors were reported.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:55:29 PM

Is wallet listed on OP the latest version and staking properly? Thanks Cheesy

I've that wallet, so no new errors were reported.

That is not the question of course its working but the stakes? I have gotten ZIP sense the update, think my last stake was on the 31st as you can see from the screenshot of my wallet.

kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:20:07 PM

I sent a request for Polo to add ROM with a convincing request I think, hopefully we can get added soon Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:58:41 PM

I sent a request for Polo to add ROM with a convincing request I think, hopefully we can get added soon Smiley

I'll keep on to the Polo mods in the troll box to add ROM, plus i'll keep bigging it up to try and add more interest.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:01:45 PM

I hope that tinaken_v will be online, it is 7pm, so normally hospitals are closing at 8pm unless it is very bad. So i expect something in 2 or 3 hours, not a update, but just saying hi would be enough.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:02:10 PM

I though the moon as high up in the air? why is the price of ROM going down then?!

Adjust the title... it looks incredibly unprofessional.
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

where is the pump guy .. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: