Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48097 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:13:38 AM

Suddenly so quiet, so was it just a group of pumpers that pumped ROM, or can we expect some activity later?
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:27:52 AM

markets don't move 90% of the time...you can't expect ROM to make 500% moves day in and day out.

Just sit back, relax, and stake coins when things are quiet.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:30:34 AM

markets don't move 90% of the time...you can't expect ROM to make 500% moves day in and day out.

I'm sitting back and staking Smiley but still , a little talk is not bad... keep on coin on the top few pages. Give some ideas to DEV, so that we can add some value here.

With only 15M coins, i think that target of 1000 sats is certainly possible. Look at Saturn coin, you didn't hear anything from them for a long time, and yesterday, bingo. Smiley I hope the same with Romancoin, quiet for some time, and then bingo Cheesy
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:03:10 PM

I'm sitting back and staking Smiley but still , a little talk is not bad... keep on coin on the top few pages. Give some ideas to DEV, so that we can add some value here.

With only 15M coins, i think that target of 1000 sats is certainly possible. Look at Saturn coin, you didn't hear anything from them for a long time, and yesterday, bingo. Smiley I hope the same with Romancoin, quiet for some time, and then bingo Cheesy

Well work ect ect. Right now the coin is stable and focusing on where I have a lot of money at stake. Price totally tanked last night... though didnt buy much, I still stake a good chunk of it so like to have a good return on it, at least better than it is now.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:31:38 PM

Well work ect ect. Right now the coin is stable and focusing on where I have a lot of money at stake. Price totally tanked last night... though didnt buy much, I still stake a good chunk of it so like to have a good return on it, at least better than it is now.

Tanked, yes, but how many coins were traded.... volume was very low. A lot of people are holding.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:44:45 PM

Tanked, yes, but how many coins were traded.... volume was very low. A lot of people are holding.

No not this coin I was talking about tanking. I know this will at the very least hold where its at now. Im not worried at the very least on this one Smiley

I have a good stake in another coin. It had a rough 24 hours so been focused on that.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:47:32 PM

No not this coin I was talking about tanking. I know this will at the very least hold where its at now. Im not worried at the very least on this one Smiley

I have a good stake in another coin. It had a rough 24 hours so been focused on that.

PM which coin Smiley
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:59:59 PM

Whats wrong with this coin? 90? WTF? Is the pre-mine killing it?

I believe Abinito is killing it, because he things that he deserve more IPO coins.

Hmm, if one closes ipo and afterwards still accept payments what is the only honest thing you could do:

-Return the payment since the ipo was closed already.

Come on, if you don't understand, you shouldn't be here at all.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Abinito

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:01:02 PM

Why do you think the volume is low? Maybe because this coin is one of the worst launched yet?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:02:23 PM

I believe Abinito is killing it, because he things that he deserve more IPO coins.

Hmm, if one closes ipo and afterwards still accept payments what is the only honest thing you could do:

this is way ipo are bad, investors dump asap to return their investment they dictate the price...

greedy devs should stop with the fucking ipo, premine(1%) is more than enough
Abinito

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:02:57 PM

Good evening. It was a very hard day for me. Sad I was not able to make any progress because of family reasons.

You mean it was a busy day, getting greek coin in the air? So you can scam a bit more then, with a higher ipo target (15k usd instead of 2.5 btc)?

This lady/guy is just a scammer and smells money. Shouldnt have trusted his/her ipo, even when it was a small amount. Sad.

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

This is the guy that is complaining that he didn't receive the right amount of coins because of the 0.50BTC late payment! I've addressed this point yesterday. And as people on the board knows i always try to keep my promises.

Today i will again go to the hospital with my mother, so don't let you fool you by him, or you will regret it later when ROM is trading a lot higher.

This coin is dead already. You should try harder and launch a thirth coin since you already messed up your greek coin too.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:07:36 PM

this is way ipo are bad, investors dump asap to return their investment they dictate the price...

I did a .15BTC IPO and it gave me 2BTC, i've sold my coins at 600 or so. The problem was that the number of people joining the IPO was not big, so a lot of people received a big amount of coins!!! I believe the coin just had to do 50sats to make profit and it has been trading above 50sats all the time.

I don't have problems with IPO, as i know that people have to pay to get on a exchange, and again it all depends what DEV is doing with this money. For me they can ask 5% or 10% if they can deliver results and return money to the investors.

Abinito

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:10:00 PM

I understand them. They want to earn as much as possible, they try everything. This way, even when the coin is dead on arrival, at least they have a bit money made from IPO.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:10:18 PM

Good evening. It was a very hard day for me. Sad I was not able to make any progress because of family reasons.

You mean it was a busy day, getting greek coin in the air? So you can scam a bit more then, with a higher ipo target (15k usd instead of 2.5 btc)?

This lady/guy is just a scammer and smells money. Shouldnt have trusted his/her ipo, even when it was a small amount. Sad.

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

This is the guy that is complaining that he didn't receive the right amount of coins because of the 0.50BTC late payment! I've addressed this point yesterday. And as people on the board knows i always try to keep my promises.

Today i will again go to the hospital with my mother, so don't let you fool you by him, or you will regret it later when ROM is trading a lot higher.

This coin is dead already. You should try harder and launch a thirth coin since you already messed up your greek coin too.

Honestly Abinito, can you please fuck up, you're not helping here. If you have a problem with her then just fight it out with PM but there are people that invested money in this one, and you made your point, so be it.
Abinito

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:15:45 PM

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

Honestly Abinito, can you please fuck up, you're not helping here. If you have a problem with her then just fight it out with PM but there are people that invested money in this one, and you made your point, so be it.

There is nothing to fight for. This dev has nothing anymore, i can live with this small scam. Probably you should shut up, you are only talking bullshit. You should try to become a better lyer.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:22:06 PM

I'm glad that you think about it that way, that is one investor less, a dead coin that is now at 199sats and still on the first 2 pages on bittrex, mmm, there are a lot of dead coins, don't you think? Page 3, 4, 5, 6 really a lot.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:08:57 PM

The biggest issue I can see right now is the lack of a multipool.

The coins are so cheap that a multipool could suck everything up
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:30:35 PM

Huh You cannot mine it anymore, it is in POS, so what do you mean with multipool could suck everything up?

I believe there is nothing wrong with the coin, and it will move higher again, please remember that it was trading at 40sats!!! so it is already a lot higher from 2 days ago. I'm buying below 200sats, i can see big returns on this one.

I sold all my IPO coins at around 600 sats, and use some of it for the Greekcoin IPO (looks similar) and hold some coins back for buying Roman coin. I hope to buy at least 500,000 ROM coins in th next 2 or 3 days at average below 200 Smiley
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:38:37 PM

Huh You cannot mine it anymore, it is in POS, so what do you mean with multipool could suck everything up?

I believe there is nothing wrong with the coin, and it will move higher again, please remember that it was trading at 40sats!!! so it is already a lot higher from 2 days ago. I'm buying below 200sats, i can see big returns on this one.

I sold all my IPO coins at around 600 sats, and use some of it for the Greekcoin IPO (looks similar) and hold some coins back for buying Roman coin. I hope to buy at least 500,000 ROM coins in th next 2 or 3 days at average below 200 Smiley

Multipool for roman coin.

It's a pool dedicated to mining the most profitable coin.  The pool then sells the. For btc and buys roman coin with the btc and pays out the miners in roman coin.

Blackcoin was the first to introduce this .

Most pow/pos coins have a pool up. 

Have a look at www.cryptoalts.com
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:41:33 PM

Multipool for roman coin.

It's a pool dedicated to mining the most profitable coin.  The pool then sells the. For btc and buys roman coin with the btc and pays out the miners in roman coin.

Blackcoin was the first to introduce this .

Most pow/pos coins have a pool up. 

Have a look at www.cryptoalts.com

Yes, i know. I misunderstood.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: