Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48097 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:03:24 AM

Right now this coin needs the dev and the community to keep it alive, but I am pretty sure it has the potential to skyrocket again and stablize at a higher level than the current 100 satoshis...

Excuse me?

What was it I said that you did not understand?

An altcoin will only survive a very short time if does not have the support of the Community and the Dev. This means things need to happen more or less every day.

We have seen at 600 satoshi high, but volume now is low and price is 90 satoshis and this can go either way.

If there are no news, coin will very quickly go into oblivion and die, but, on the other hand, if there are good news and a supporting Community, it may go the other way and stabilize at a few hundreds (or more) satoshis.

And BrewCrewFan, what do you mean by "people like that"? I am supporting this coin, but I can only do it by buying coins and right now, I have a lot of Roman coins and I really donät need any more now.

If you cant understand the situation with her then well, you deserve whatever flack you get. Sorry to say, if it was my mother in the hospital, this place would honestly be the very last thing on my mind.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:56:41 AM

Right now this coin needs the dev and the community to keep it alive, but I am pretty sure it has the potential to skyrocket again and stablize at a higher level than the current 100 satoshis...

Excuse me?

An altcoin will only survive a very short time if does not have the support of the Community and the Dev. This means things need to happen more or less every day.

We have seen at 600 satoshi high, but volume now is low and price is 90 satoshis and this can go either way.

If there are no news, coin will very quickly go into oblivion and die, but, on the other hand, if there are good news and a supporting Community, it may go the other way and stabilize at a few hundreds (or more) satoshis.

And BrewCrewFan, what do you mean by "people like that"? I am supporting this coin, but I can only do it by buying coins and right now, I have a lot of Roman coins and I really donät need any more now.

If you cant understand the situation with her then well, you deserve whatever flack you get. Sorry to say, if it was my mother in the hospital, this place would honestly be the very last thing on my mind.
+1
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:01:57 AM

Did someone already contacted Poloniex? Look what is happening with Pinkcoin. Cheesy BTC BTC BTC One of my coins that i suggested in my signature, if people would just follow me Cheesy, first the ROM pump from 40 to 600 sats, then the Pink pump from 40 to 230, so what is next? Greek pump or Citizencoin pump Cheesy
yuio

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:58:24 AM

Shoo advised a good logo  Wink
https://i.imgur.com/qW3DM7n.jpg
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:00:30 AM

Shoo advised a good logo  Wink

Now choose a Ruler lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_emperors
yuio

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:15:15 AM

Why not Nero?  Grin
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:45:41 AM

Excuse me?

CryptoPool I am still waiting for my ROM coins? I give you credit for making contact with me but now for 3 days no response? I am sure you have your wallet working by now?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:44:31 AM

I believe Roman coin will drop below 50 sats, as that is the price that was paid for the IPO coins, so IPO people still can go out with a nice profit.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:49:13 PM

I don't think the dev is coming back?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:02:28 PM

what a stupid question. Dev is gone for 24 hours and you ask this. She already said she has family in the hospital. Get a clue and have some respect.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:32:04 PM

what a stupid question. Dev is gone for 24 hours and you ask this. She already said she has family in the hospital. Get a clue and have some respect.

Pft good luck with that. 75% of the morons in this forum dont have that. I would suspect most would toss their own mother out in front of a train if that ment they could make an extra .01 BTC in the process .

( okay that was a little harsh but still lol )

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:39:55 PM

Pft good luck with that. 75% of the morons in this forum dont have that. I would suspect most would toss their own mother out in front of a train if that ment they could make an extra .01 BTC in the process .

( okay that was a little harsh but still lol )

Watch out, maybe a lot of morons (how you call them Smiley ) even don't care about their own mother to earn .01BTC extra. I was in the IPO, i took some profit, but i will (and already have) buyback some coins.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:39:24 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 04:23:37 PM by tmpwhore

Perhaps we should have called this Byzantine coin at least the Eastern Roman Empire lasted until the 1400's. Maybe this coin would have lasted longer. Pissed away some BTC scraps on this. Oh well better luck next time. This turkey is dead, time to move on.

I do kind of feel sorry for the developer, she launched this coin when a bunch of other hotter, well performing coins came out. Hell I'm making good profits off of Mugatu coin which is based on a stupid character from the movie Zoolander. Also I feel bad she has someone in the hospital right now I hope they get better, but the bottom line is if you are not on the coin all the time it will die. Also choosing a country/city/continent coin is a very very very very bad idea. These types of coins have such a bad rap whether rightly or wrongly, that any sign of them losing value people dump the hell out of them and will never touch them again with a ten foot pole. You might as well name your coin "scamcoin" or "pump'Ndump coin" or "SuperPreminecoin". She could have used any number of names to associate the coin to Rome without using a dead civilization moniker(Ironic?). Such as "Romulus coin"(One of the founders of Rome) or "Remuscoin"(another founder) or "Aquaductcoin". Hell even "Indoortoiletcoin" or "MarioBroscoin" would have been better. People have already associated country/geographic coins with political bullshit plus under performance, and that's not a good combo. Just admit it, this thing is dead. A few people made some money and that's great but most of us got burned, just move on, there are tons of very hot coins out there right now.

kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:51:33 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 06:02:16 PM by kalashnikovski

Perhaps we should have called this Byzantine coin at least the Eastern Roman Empire lasted until the 1400's. Maybe this coin would have lasted longer. Pissed away some BTC scraps on this. Oh well better luck next time. This turkey is dead, time to move on.

I do kind of feel sorry for the developer, she launched this coin when a bunch of other hotter, well performing coins came out. Hell I'm making good profits off of Mugatu coin which is based on a stupid character from the movie Zoolander. Also I feel bad she has someone in the hospital right now I hope they get better, but the bottom line is if you are not on the coin all the time it will die. Also choosing a country/city/continent coin is a very very very very bad idea. These types of coins have such a bad rap whether rightly or wrongly, that any sign of them losing value people dump the hell out of them and will never touch them again with a ten foot pole. You might as well name your coin "scamcoin" or "pump'Ndump coin" or "SuperPreminecoin". She could have used any number of names to associate the coin to Rome without using a dead civilization moniker(Ironic?). Such as "Romulus coin"(One of the founders of Rome) or "Remuscoin"(another founder) or "Aquaductcoin". Hell even "Indoortoiletcoin" or "MarioBroscoin" would have been better. People have already associated country/geographic coins with political bullshit plus under performance, and that's not a good combo. Just admit it, this thing is dead. A few people made some money and that's great but most of us got burned, just move on, there are tons of very hot coins out there right now.

This is coming from a guy who all he does is troll on the forums. You got in Asiacoin and were cheer leading it on early and then changed your stance after the dump to mocking it. Nobody cares about your opinion and you aren't going to change the minds of other people as your name holds no merit.
The crypto community is poisoned with scammers, liars and trolls and people like you, that is why having a dev that is trustworthy and selfless (which she has proven to be) in this kind of environment is like finding a gem in a rubbish pile. That on its own merit makes this coin very valuable, much more than it currently is. When you are buying a coin you arent buying the coin itself but you are buying the dev and she has proven to be a worthy dev that sticks to her promises. Patience is all that is needed with Roman coin. I am keeping for long as I have fate and trust, you do what you want. Nobody is forcing you to stay, just take your nonsense with you on the way out.
jdwlupine

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:35:07 PM

Just had to reload the blockchain to sync , has anybody else experienced this?
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:08:01 PM

Just had to reload the blockchain to sync , has anybody else experienced this?
mine has been going from the last update with no problems.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:14:27 PM

So who here is the one selling 1 million at 99 Satoshi?
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:24:31 PM

This is coming from a guy who all he does is troll on the forums. You got in Asiacoin and were cheer leading it on early and then changed your stance after the dump to mocking it. Nobody cares about your opinion and you aren't going to change the minds of other people as your name holds no merit.
The crypto community is poisoned with scammers, liars and trolls and people like you, that is why having a dev that is trustworthy and selfless (which she has proven to be) in this kind of environment is like finding a gem in a rubbish pile. That on its own merit makes this coin very valuable, much more than it currently is. When you are buying a coin you arent buying the coin itself but you are buying the dev and she has proven to be a worthy dev that sticks to her promises. Patience is all that is needed with Roman coin. I am keeping for long as I have fate and trust, you do what you want. Nobody is forcing you to stay, just take your nonsense with you on the way out.

Call me a troll if you like, but 1000% drop in price in less than a week is just hard cold facts. The Asiacoin situation was totally different because I was cheering before it was a scamcoin because the developer and the community was really behind it. After we learned it was a scam I was cheering on some in the community who were trying to resurect it from the dead because we were a victim of CRIME. Totally different situation than what we have here which is basically super huge bad timing and few rough edges that can be polished out. I think my points are still valid and the numbers back me up. I'm not telling people to dump it I'm just saying it's dead. You can choose to hang on to it forever if you like I'm not twisting your arm but people should be warned before they get into an aphrodite situation. Take it or leave it I care not. If you really want to "get me" or "teach me a lesson" than start pumping up the coin, the bag holders will thank you for it as will the developer. That'll "fix my wagon".
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:32:48 PM

Hi, I hope that my Roman Imperial is still up and running, and that there is not too much people that killed theirself because of silence. Updates? None, private is going better now. Just want to get working on the website so that this is up and that we can be added to coinmarketcap. That is a small task, not impressive, i know, but at the moment not really want to think about too much impressive things.

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:39:18 PM

Hi, I hope that my Roman Imperial is still up and running, and that there is not too much people that killed theirself because of silence. Updates? None, private is going better now. Just want to get working on the website so that this is up and that we can be added to coinmarketcap. That is a small task, not impressive, i know, but at the moment not really want to think about too much impressive things.

Thanks for the update and hope things get better. Glad to see your working on the coin still even in small parts. Dont let some of us down for sticking up for the coin lolz.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: