Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48097 times)
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:14:31 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:42:19 AM by CrazyLoaf

null
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:27:00 AM

Bill (Bittrex)
Jun 26 20:33

Hi,

We will keep Roman Coin for another week. Please get your community to trade it and keep it alive.

Bill

tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:28:16 AM

So community, we can all work together, increase volume on bittrex, think of the next steps, etc.

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:30:54 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:42:13 AM by CrazyLoaf

null
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:27:22 PM

So community, we can all work together, increase volume on bittrex, think of the next steps, etc.

One week to get this one moving again... Some brainstorming can work Smiley
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:38:38 PM

Someone interested in taken over the coin? I was able to get one extra week from Bittrex, so if some people with more time are interested in taking over the coin, please do so.

tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:41:27 AM

We really need some more actions else the coin will be removed!!!A nice Bankcoin type of pump would keep us in business, with just volume of a small amount it will not help.

biekelroy

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:50:12 AM

We really need some more actions else the coin will be removed!!!A nice Bankcoin type of pump would keep us in business, with just volume of a small amount it will not help.
that means you give up this shit coin , lol
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:54:57 AM

That means that i have underestimate how difficult it is to run a coin.

gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:17:27 AM

If you don't have an idea how to run a coin then why did u started in first place other than to get quick money what a shame.Now u are asking for community takeover

tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:26:43 PM

If you don't have an idea how to run a coin then why did u started in first place other than to get quick money what a shame.Now u are asking for community takeover

Then a lot of owners don't know how to run a coin. I've try very options. Creating a stock exchange based on ROM coins but that guy stole the BTCs and delivered nothing, some other projects that wen wrong. So i didn't make any quick money, in fact the opposit, i even lost money.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:52:46 AM

Then a lot of owners don't know how to run a coin. I've try very options. Creating a stock exchange based on ROM coins but that guy stole the BTCs and delivered nothing, some other projects that wen wrong. So i didn't make any quick money, in fact the opposit, i even lost money.

Poor tinaken_v  Tongue
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:33:45 AM

Poor tinaken_v  Tongue

Why don't you take rom over?
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:52:04 AM

I found this coin by searching for Vootcoin. Have happened to the 5% premine?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:46:52 AM

Poor tinaken_v  Tongue

I feel for this "Romancoin" & tinaken_v, It is indeed quite a challenge to Operate & Promote a coin while keeping it Functioning & Thinking/Acting on what else to add that isn't the same as all the other coins out there.

In saying that, the whole Anonymous website thing that Romancoin did might have seemed like a good idea on paper but in reality it isn't adding to the actual coin/wallet as an Anonymous Feature just a Standalone Separate Function with security flaws (How it stores Information & the people/hackers who can get it)

There were also some unforeseen circumstances with what the Dev went through with Family Issues and none of that can be helped but people should Understand that & have some compassion, also IMO the Dev should of had a Team Put together in advanced just in case something like this ever happened. (a bit like Huntercoin with the passing of their DEV) Sad

But Truly there is only 1 True "Roman style" coin but I won't mention it here & Hijack

I hope thing's will only go forwards from here on with ROM and its Community.

Best of Luck !

handsomemember

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:44:32 AM

We are looking to start a exchange like mintpal ?

I do not find in it
jdwlupine

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:59:55 AM

Dev,

Could you send email to Allcoin.com to be added on there exchange,voting list ?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:10:43 AM

Dev,

Could you send email to Allcoin.com to be added on there exchange,voting list ?

Let me check if i can get ROM being added on Allcoin.com
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:12:28 AM

Poor tinaken_v  Tongue

I feel for this "Romancoin" & tinaken_v, It is indeed quite a challenge to Operate & Promote a coin while keeping it Functioning & Thinking/Acting on what else to add that isn't the same as all the other coins out there.

In saying that, the whole Anonymous website thing that Romancoin did might have seemed like a good idea on paper but in reality it isn't adding to the actual coin/wallet as an Anonymous Feature just a Standalone Separate Function with security flaws (How it stores Information & the people/hackers who can get it)

There were also some unforeseen circumstances with what the Dev went through with Family Issues and none of that can be helped but people should Understand that & have some compassion, also IMO the Dev should of had a Team Put together in advanced just in case something like this ever happened. (a bit like Huntercoin with the passing of their DEV) Sad

But Truly there is only 1 True "Roman style" coin but I won't mention it here & Hijack

I hope thing's will only go forwards from here on with ROM and its Community.

Best of Luck !

Believe me, everything is easy on paper!!! It is also a problem how community is thinking, too much coins and they want to see profit from the beginning, i believe it is better that new coin owners don't release their source so that people are not just copying coins anymore, but then we need to trust those new coins too. It is all a strange business Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:13:36 AM

Poor tinaken_v  Tongue

Indeed,as i have been pretty close with her, but believe me what happened with her mother is really bad, i would just stop thinking about my coin, but she try to do something. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: