Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniversalCoin (UNV) - The 0.01 BTC minimum value coin -  (Read 29065 times)
Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:27:27 AM

Hello everyone,
I'm part of the Universal Coin development team and I'm here to ask any questions you have about the coin. There is planned stuff, so watch this thread closely.
-Universal Coin Team

"I'm here to ask any questions"
I think you meant to answer any questions.
Also I'm not sure you meant I'm here.

"There is planned stuff"
Again, is this really what you meant??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vitalogy

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:29:12 AM

UPDATE:

- There is a bug in UNV protocol, and we need to develop a new protocol (but we already know the base of the new protocol).
- So we cancel the launch of UNV for the moment
- We will announce a day launch later, and keep you informed about the progress

Thanks to everyone who follow us and believe in this project! Wink
OK. So what do you have to say about the progress?
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:40:43 AM

FAIL before launch
sq

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 08:12:33 AM

Almost there!!!

tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:53:48 AM

This is the funniest thread I ever read!
20 billion max coins
10 billion premine

and you say the price will magically be 0.01 btc on exchanges
10 billion x 0.01 = 100,000,000 btc
20 billion x 0.01 = 200,000,000 btc

If people buy this I will cry of laughter.

It's OK, I shall be buying with my own yet to be developed coin, which I have declared to have a minimum value of 1 million BTC.  Sadly my coin does not support fractions of a coin, whole units only, but I am happy to accept change in BTC ... so I'll take a million UNV and 990,000 BTC in change.
sguegliam

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:33:02 PM

UNV will have minimum value of 0.01 BTC...
for me are impossible control a value of coin, if i like sell for 1 satoshi ?  Grin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cnerd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:21:54 PM

hows the IPO going? Smiley
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:57:59 PM

20 billion of coin, for 0,11 btc value minimun to one coin  Grin
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:03:20 AM

Launch today?

MissCrypto

Activity: 945

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:37:21 AM

Hilarious thread  Grin

Launch today?
------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

- There is a bug in UNV protocol, and we need to develop a new protocol (but we already know the base of the new protocol).

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
UniversalCoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:52:10 AM

Hilarious thread  Grin

Launch today?
UPDATE

Please note the launch was already delayed, it is still on track to be released in 10 minutes. The official pool will start running around 5-10 minute's after, please get your wallet's synced and ready for action!

Preview:
https://i.imgur.com/susFxWR.png

Download:

Windows: Click Me
MissCrypto

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:04:25 AM

Please note the launch was already delayed, it is still on track to be released in 10 minutes. The official pool will start running around 5-10 minute's after, please get your wallet's synced and ready for action!

Oh... Shocked I'm so sorry, my bad!

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
UniversalCoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:07:26 AM

No problem, if I am honest with you I regret helping the dev, he should be online right now but guess what he's AFK. As soon as he get's back the coin will launch I can promise you.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:33:16 AM

hmm Windows qt ?

emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:46:55 AM

Hmmm... so I still didn't get any of my original questions answered. I feel safe to say that I'm not the only one on this thread wanting answers to my same questions.
Maybe you've been busy and just didn't see my original post.
So I'll post it again, just in case!!!!

WOW!!!
I've read this whole thread and my head wants to EXPLODE!!!!!  Embarrassed
Based on today's BTC value = $578 per 1.0BTC

Ok...so.... 1 UNV = 0.01BTC = $5.78
Your claiming your 20 Billion UNV has a value = to $115,600,000,000 ($115.6 Billion USD).
Of that $115.6 Billion USD value you have mined 50% already... which = $57,800,000,000 ($57.8 Billion USD).

Sooooo.... Please help my stupid, uneducated mind grasp this great concept of yours?

I'll lay down easy questions that you can easily reply to and help myself and others understand.
Here we go...

1) What Exchanges have you talked to that have agreed to lock in the value of 1 UNV = 0.01BTC?

2) Please explain to us long time traders how "Supply and Demand" really works and how it relates to your argument that 1 UNV will unequivocally equal 0.01BTC once released?

3) What happens when UNV goes live on the exchanges (assuming they agree to a locked rate) and no one buys 1 UNV to 0.01BTC rate? Then what? Is the value still there?

4) What is UNV economic goal and plans besides Global Currency take over?

5) What if the Exchanges don't agree to lock in a 1 UNV to 0.01BTC value? Then What? How can you, as the coin developer, promise and ensure your 1 UNV will still be equal to 0.01BTC? Based just on your word?

6) Please explain how all the people in this world already have the exact same view and values as yours... and how your views and values conform to us? I failed Sociology class in College so any help would be appreciated  Wink I'm trying to find the connection between what you perceive as a value (for UNV) and how others will have the exact same opinion as you, no questions asked?

7) Please help me to understand your statement... "Remember the main goal of UNV is to absorb whole world mass monetary and not just the 21 M of B"?  How would this NOT also absorb BTC?
Please check over my math, it's been a LONG LONG time since I've been to class... so if 20 Billion UNV equals to 200 Million BTC...and there is a cap of only 21 Million BTC EVER, then isn't 200 Million still greater than 21 Million?
So to achieve a value of 200 MillionBTC with only 21 MillionBTC to ever be supplied, then each BTC would have to equal a USD value of $5,504 by time of UNV coin launch (less than 2 weeks from today!!).

Also PART 2 of this question is... how do you plan to absorb the whole world mass monetary supply? Last I check, in 2013 the USD world circulation alone was $10.3 TRILLION... yes... TRILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's just the USD itself, not including the rest of the world currencies!!
So... if that's the case...please explain why your coin should be worth $515 per UNV (USD takeover) over any other crypto-coin? Just because you say so?

You don't need to answer all the questions I have listed... but please, at least give us a firm answer for questions #1 and #5 Grin

Thanks for your time!! I have to clean my exploded head off the floor before any stains setup in my carpet  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WOW!!!

Your claiming your 20 Billion UNV has a value = to $115,600,000,000 ($115.6 Billion USD).
Of that $115.6 Billion USD value you have mined 50% already... which = $57,800,000,000 ($57.8 Billion USD).

Sooooo.... Please help my stupid, uneducated mind grasp this great concept of yours?

I'll lay down easy questions that you can easily reply to and help myself and others understand.
Here we go...

1) What Exchanges have you talked to that have agreed to lock in the value of 1 UNV = 0.01BTC?

2) Please explain to us long time traders how "Supply and Demand" really works and how it relates to your argument that 1 UNV will unequivocally equal 0.01BTC once released?

3) What happens when UNV goes live on the exchanges (assuming they agree to a locked rate) and no one buys 1 UNV to 0.01BTC rate? Then what? Is the value still there?

5) What if the Exchanges don't agree to lock in a 1 UNV to 0.01BTC value? Then What? How can you, as the coin developer, promise and ensure your 1 UNV will still be equal to 0.01BTC? Based just on your word?

6) Please explain how all the people in this world already have the exact same view and values as yours... and how your views and values conform to us? I failed Sociology class in College so any help would be appreciated  Wink I'm trying to find the connection between what you perceive as a value (for UNV) and how others will have the exact same opinion as you, no questions asked?

7) Please help me to understand your statement... "Remember the main goal of UNV is to absorb whole world mass monetary and not just the 21 M of B"?  How would this NOT also absorb BTC?
Please check over my math, it's been a LONG LONG time since I've been to class... so if 20 Billion UNV equals to 200 Million BTC...and there is a cap of only 21 Million BTC EVER, then isn't 200 Million still greater than 21 Million?
So to achieve a value of 200 MillionBTC with only 21 MillionBTC to ever be supplied, then each BTC would have to equal a USD value of $5,504 by time of UNV coin launch (less than 2 weeks from today!!).

Also PART 2 of this question is... how do you plan to absorb the whole world mass monetary supply? Last I check, in 2013 the USD world circulation alone was $10.3 TRILLION... yes... TRILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So... if that's the case...please explain why your coin should be worth $515 per UNV (USD takeover) over any other crypto-coin? Just because you say so?

You don't need to answer all the questions I have listed... but please, at least give us a firm answer for questions #1 and #5 Grin

Thanks for your time!! I have to clean my exploded head off the floor before any stains setup in my carpet  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WOW!!!

Here we go...

WOW!!!

Here we go...

WOW!!!

Here we go...

WOW!!!

Here we go...

Hope this helps!!!
MissCrypto

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:56:43 AM

No problem, if I am honest with you I regret helping the dev, he should be online right now but guess what he's AFK. As soon as he get's back the coin will launch I can promise you.
Dev afk? No way!

jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:02:28 AM

this coin doesn't work with asic miiners?

pool.mn is rejecting all of my shares

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
MissCrypto

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:09:45 AM

Don't waste your time trying to mine this.

jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:16:07 AM

why?

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
MissCrypto

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:18:42 AM

why?

Because it's a waste of time  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: