Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:17:44 PM

I just caught Huskypay dev changing its name to Supercoin dev and promoting this coin. I smell scam here. I lost some money in Huskycoin, so warning everybody. I tweeted to his tweets and then he closed the account. Be careful guys.

Do you have any proof of this? Screenshots for example?

Yes I clicked pics with my phone.

Show pics or it didn't happen...

I don't know how to post pics here, if you can teach me then I will post it here.
I think you make some mistake ,truly we have two super coin on bitcointalk , but this one is a different one!!! please check this!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:21:08 PM

so pos will start soon???
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:21:42 PM

You can see our rich list here:  http://super.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

the top ones are possibly all IPO investors... Smiley

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:27:03 PM

I just caught Huskypay dev changing its name to Supercoin dev and promoting this coin. I smell scam here. I lost some money in Huskycoin, so warning everybody. I tweeted to his tweets and then he closed the account. Be careful guys.

I don't know how to post pics here, if you can teach me then I will post it here.
I think you make some mistake ,truly we have two super coin on bitcointalk , but this one is a different one!!! please check this!

I don't know about two Supercoins. If anybody interested to check before investing can teach me how to post pic or I can post on twitter. Then you can decide by yourself. I have no intention to spread FUD or sth. I did not even know about this coin, I just noticed it when Huskypay dev changed his name to Supercoin and then deleted account after I replied.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:32:16 PM

Yes you should see at these hour some stakes, keep wallets online if 24 hours passed you will see "mined" extra coins.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:32:31 PM

I don't know about two Supercoins. If anybody interested to check before investing can teach me how to post pic or I can post on twitter. Then you can decide by yourself. I have no intention to spread FUD or sth. I did not even know about this coin, I just noticed it when Huskypay dev changed his name to Supercoin and then deleted account after I replied.

If this is really

This coin is just a sacm -_-
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

you can google super coin +bitcointalk , and you can find there are 2 super coin . another super coin dev's account is "supercoin" but our dev is "supercointeam"!!! so you may make some mistake!
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:36:34 PM

I just got a pos block

Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:36:43 PM

If this is really

5% of 19m is 0.5m
But on the notification 2.5M is IPO
what' right??

No idea where you get the 19m from, there are 50,000,000 SUPER in POW and 5% for IPO is 2,500,000... And then there are 150,000,000 more for POS.

So read the specs before you spread FUD.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:38:16 PM

If this is really

that's totally wrong. Just a FUD!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:39:17 PM

If this is really

5% of 19m is 0.5m
what' right??

No idea where you get the 19m from, there are 50,000,000 SUPER in POW and 5% for IPO is 2,500,000... And then there are 150,000,000 more for POS.

I would not care a scammer who does not even spell correctly the word "scam". As I remember there was a "supercoin" before (many months ago), but it was long dead. It's a good name and should be used for a good coin like this one.

Smiley
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:40:48 PM

you can google super coin +bitcointalk , and you can find there are 2 super coin . another super coin dev's account is "supercoin" but our dev is "supercointeam"!!! so you may make some mistake!

In pic that says Supercoin the fair coin with superblock and tells price = .00001899 btc at bittrex. I can just post the pictures if anybody can teach me how to do that or you can follow me on twitter @cryptostar20 and ask for pics.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:41:27 PM

Some thing is weird  

If the IPO holder keep their coin in wallet

they almost get the POS super block

it's very big -_- and If they get super block than next pos block is also to be their's

so this people get most of pos coins

it's it?Huh?

I think this is not a good coin just

monopoly coin for IPO and DEV

good bye  

I am glad someone like you leave this coin Grin. Isn't that the whole idea? holding more coins get more pos as the incentive of holding them?

Smiley
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:41:31 PM

Go to IMGUR

http://imgur.com/

In the top right you will see "Upload" click on "my computer" underneath to the left.

A pop up will allow you to "Start Upload" (in green on the right side)

After it has uploaded, it will take you to a new page with your image on it.

Right click on the image and click "Copy Image URL"

Then come here, reply to this comment. Click the little box above the second smiley face, some img codes will appear, pate the url between them, then hit post.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:42:22 PM

If this is really

5% of 19m is 0.5m
what' right??

I would not care a scammer who does not even spell correctly the word "scam". As I remember there was a "supercoin" before (many months ago), but it was long dead. It's a good name and should be used for a good coin like this one.
thanks for your support!
thesociableme

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 06:49:20 PM

OSX QT WALLET NOT WORKING ON 10.9.3

What is bounty for working OSX QT wallet?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  New AltCoin Dice Site | BoomDice  |  Currently Beta Testing  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:55:29 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 07:31:50 PM by instacash

Hi, the wallet works flawlessly on 10.9.3, open it again. It may cause a runaway exception on very first run just like BlackCoin. If you still experience issues post your error log from Console.app.

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:57:50 PM

This is the first picture, where I replied to a tweet by Huskypay dev as you can see in my reply its @huskyCoinMCS. Unfortunately I clicked the pic only after he changed the name.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

Wallet works flawlessly on 10.9.3, open it again. The wallet may cause a runaway exception on first run just like BlackCoin. If you still experience issues post an error log.
thank you for the answer.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:02:38 PM

This is the second image.After my reply to his tweet he closed the account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: