Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473343 times)
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:02:57 PM

Our official twitter is @coinsuper just for general info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

Because you closed that account after my tweet and made new account. I lost money in your scam Huskycoin. You know scams like this are affecting the crypto world very badly and people are loosing trust.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:09:40 PM

Because you closed that account after my tweet and made new account. I lost money in your scam Huskycoin. You know scams like this are affecting the crypto world very badly and people are loosing trust.
what do you mean? what the heck is huskycoin?? If you mean by "you" me no it's not me or us. We never posted in this thread any other official twitter page. I have no idea what is "Huskycoin" and do not know what happened with it.

https://twitter.com/coinsuper my first tweet was 14 hours ago...
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:13:13 PM

what do you mean? what the heck is huskycoin?? If you mean by "you" me no it's not me or us. We never posted in this thread any other official twitter page. I have no idea what is "Huskycoin" and do not know what happened with it.

Then who changed the name from Huskycoin to Supercoin? and when caught deleted account? Why would anybody change its name to supercoindev? and try to promote the coin? Yeah your first tweet was 14 hours ago but by mistake you logged in to your Huskycoin account and changed its name. When realised the mistake you closed that account.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Then who changed the name from Huskycoin to Supercoin? and when caught deleted account? Why would anybody change its name to supercoindev? and try to promote the coin? Yeah your first tweet was 14 hours ago but by mistake you logged in to your Huskycoin account and changed its name. When realised the mistake you closed that account.
I dont know who changed what. and why should i know? if you have trouble with someone, know this fact i am not the one who you talking about. you seem to be cheated and stop this here. I did not close any account!!
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:21:11 PM

We need higher hashrates No registration needed only Supercoin wallet address needed.

Supercoin pool is still %0 fee: http://spr.pool666.com/

Mine with most advanced crypto pool in altcoin history!

• Live & Accurate Stats
  • Dedicated servers with SSD
  • Professional team
  • The natural choice for mining
  • PPLNS PAYOUTS
  • VARDIFF
  • Cron based payments running every hours
  • %0 fee

Visit: http://spr.pool666.com

Sponsored by www.Pool666.com

Join the miners Experience the efficiency of pool666 live stats and many more.

Visit: http://spr.pool666.com

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:23:09 PM

I dont know who changed what. and why should i know? if you have trouble with someone, know this fact i am not the one who you talking about. you seem to be cheated and stop this here. I did not close any account!!

I don't have problem with anybody. I just wanted to warn the community what I noticed. I had pictures, I posted those. Its on community now if they trust you or not. There is no other way anyone can prove that you are the same person. If you are speaking truth then give the community your and your team's real information, so that they can catch you if you run away.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:39:59 PM

I don't have problem with anybody. I just wanted to warn the community what I noticed. I had pictures, I posted those. Its on community now if they trust you or not. There is no other way anyone can prove that you are the same person. If you are speaking truth then give the community your and your team's real information, so that they can catch you if you run away.

hey if you and others continue carrying everyones messages who says i am "supercoindev" whats going to happen here?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:43:54 PM

Can some one help SUPER adding to the MINTPAL's votelist here https://www.mintpal.com/voting
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:44:35 PM

hey if you and others continue carrying everyones messages who says i am "supercoindev" whats going to happen here?

I am not carrying anyone's message. If you are not a scammer then give your's and your team's real and full information including real facebook, twitter, where do you work,your phone number and address where your official supercoin team is working, So that community can catch you after you run.
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:48:06 PM

OK fine, man, you gave your info to the community, let the community digest it. No more fud please.

rubberpool

Activity: 140

POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:51:25 PM

http://super.pool.mn offers:
• 0% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:53:58 PM

OK fine, man, you gave your info to the community, let the community digest it. No more fud please.

I am not spreading any FUD, you can see my history. I was just trying to help. It's your money and it will not affect me in any way and I will reply if someone ask me something or Blame me for sth.
JimPeopleburger

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:34:07 PM

I like the superblocks idea, but the "mini" IPO was a bit wonky and strange. Also, just being a skeptical dood, but what is to stop this dev from getting the superblocks himself i.e. Asiacoin? I admit I don't know much coding so maybe not a concern. Huh
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:17:59 PM

This is the first picture, where I replied to a tweet by Huskypay dev as you can see in my reply its @huskyCoinMCS. Unfortunately I clicked the pic only after he changed the name.

Thanks for that information. Something is fishy here. I'm out and back to the original Jackpotcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584481.0) until things clear up.

some138

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:43:21 PM

I like the superblocks idea, but the "mini" IPO was a bit wonky and strange. Also, just being a skeptical dood, but what is to stop this dev from getting the superblocks himself i.e. Asiacoin? I admit I don't know much coding so maybe not a concern. Huh

Superblock is random, and the algorithm is in the github source repo. This is the true randomness, it is impossible for the dev to predict where and when it will come. Check block explorer for the existing superblocks.

I don't know what happened in Asiacoin, they must have pseudo-random where dev can predict so profit for themselves. But in Supercoin case, I checked the code, I don't think they can predict anything from the algorithm.

toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:49:55 PM

pos blocks are coming... great!
some138

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:50:57 PM

This is the first picture, where I replied to a tweet by Huskypay dev as you can see in my reply its @huskyCoinMCS. Unfortunately I clicked the pic only after he changed the name.

Thanks for that information. Something is fishy here. I'm out and back to the original Jackpotcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584481.0) until things clear up.

I think this is a stupid imposter from huskycoin, has nothing to do with SuperCoin here. No one prevents you call any name in twitter.

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

I think this is a stupid imposter from huskycoin, has nothing to do with SuperCoin here. No one prevents you call any name in twitter.

Your newbie status suits what you have written. You can check my previous posts, I am very old on this forum. I lost some money in huskycoin scam and when I saw Huskycoin changing his name to supercoin, I thought may be I should give this information to community. Its your money do whatever you want but don't call anyone imposter or scammer unless you are sure about it. I just tried to warn you, its your wish if you are smart enough to take it or not.
Xamda

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:33:30 PM

We know pool mining!

Come mine your SUPER in a SUPERB pool!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Best Pool in Europe!
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your SUPER with anyone else!

This pool is very good, as always with CryptoPool.eu, but it can become even better - help spread the hash guys! Cheesy

This pool rocks !! always trust cryptopool never ever any problems.

Now that is true! Cheesy

Help spread the hash - trust CryptoPool.eu with some of it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: