Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:42:07 AM

You need to stay positive, we are not going to de-listed from bittrex or any exchange. We are the first coin has PoS superblocks. Exchanges want our success as much as you. And we are growing our community. We will soon start promos & marketing. Also we are watching about anon mixer to implement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 10:43:31 AM

Mine SUPER with Pool666! %0 fee

• Live & Accurate Stats
  • Dedicated servers with SSD
  • Professional team
  • The natural choice for mining
  • PPLNS PAYOUTS
  • VARDIFF
  • Cron based payments running every hours
  • %0 fee

Visit & Mine: http://spr.pool666.com

Sponsored by www.Pool666.com

equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:30:02 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 09:54:35 PM by equalizer

You need to stay positive, we are not going to de-listed from bittrex or any exchange. We are the first coin has PoS superblocks. Exchanges want our success as much as you. And we are growing our community. We will soon start promos & marketing. Also we are watching about anon mixer to implement.

As I've said before, you need to give us REASONS to be positive. You keep bringing up POS Superblocks - explain in detail why this is significant. Please do this now because it's starting to seem like you believe this is somehow a reason to believe in this coin indefinitely. This is your responsibility to explain to us and to the entire market why you seem to think POS Superblocks makes this an interesting coin. Saying it on repeat doesn't make it more important or more valuable.

You WILL get delisted from Bittrex and you WILL NOT get on Mintpal or Poloniex or any other reputable exchange unless your daily BTC trading volume increases dramatically. Yesterday you were trading at .40 BTC, today you're down to .27. There are no signs of BTC volume increasing, so time is something you have run out of. Exchanges want trading volume because this generates revenue for them. As far as they are concerned, they don't care which coin brings them this revenue. They are happy to get rid of a coin that does not make them money. Supercoin is not making them money. How do you not understand this?

Your community is not growing. The only way to signify a growing community is...you guessed it...through daily BTC volume. Since your btc volume is decreasing, it's safe to say your community is actually dumping their coins and getting smaller each day.

Every time you give us the same excuses and the same single reason (pos superblock) for why we should stick around, the more I'm starting to suspect you guys took the IPO money and do not intend on doing anything with this coin...maybe the whole point was to string us along for as long as possible until you disappeared with the IPO money. Please prove me wrong. I want to be wrong about this.
equalizer

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:29:29 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 08:41:31 PM by equalizer

If your next response doesn't include a detailed plan with a timeline for when marketing and dev features are to be scheduled and initiated, I have no choice but to sell my coins. Right now, I'm not even sure there are enough buy orders to buy all my coins. Without a concrete plan and some clear answers, this coin has scam written all over it. I fear we've all been duped.

I eagerly await your response.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:46:59 AM

SuperCoin plans to add anonymous transactions in the next wallet update making anonymous PoS coin.
Remember SUPERcoin were the first crypto has PoS superblocks. We can do innovation. Also we made deal with another party soon starting
4 different marketing actions.

-promote SUPER on IRC and in the Poloniex trollbox
-blogging
-promote SUPER - and dispense SUPER news and updates - via Twitter, Facebook, G+ and Reddit
-Giveaways & contest.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:51:18 AM

If your next response doesn't include a detailed plan with a timeline for when marketing and dev features are to be scheduled and initiated, I have no choice but to sell my coins. Right now, I'm not even sure there are enough buy orders to buy all my coins. Without a concrete plan and some clear answers, this coin has scam written all over it. I fear we've all been duped.

How do you come to this result? You can go and make black PR for us it's still marketing and helpful for us. It's better than sitting and doing nothing.
Because we are not going anywhere, dealing with people. But takes time!! Stop trolls & fuds Super has no problem only few people manipulates the market See how much takes coin to go from 44 to 91 0.0072 btc or so... That's not our false, you need to be community to fight for new exchanges. The more exchange we add, makes harder to manipulate.

We are not going to touch or shape market for you, this is a free market.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:03:27 AM

As I've said before, you need to give us REASONS to be positive. You keep bringing up POS Superblocks - explain in detail why this is significant. Please do this now because it's starting to seem like you believe this is somehow a reason to believe in this coin indefinitely. This is your responsibility to explain to us and to the entire market why you seem to think POS Superblocks makes this an interesting coin. Saying it on repeat doesn't make it more important or more valuable.

You WILL get delisted from Bittrex and you WILL NOT get on Mintpal or Poloniex or any other reputable exchange unless your daily BTC trading volume increases dramatically. Yesterday you were trading at .40 BTC, today you're down to .27. There are no signs of BTC volume increasing, so time is something you have run out of. Exchanges want trading volume because this generates revenue for them. As far as they are concerned, they don't care which coin brings them this revenue. They are happy to get rid of a coin that does not make them money. Supercoin is not making them money. How do you not understand this?

Your community is not growing. The only way to signify a growing community is...you guessed it...through daily BTC volume. Since your btc volume is decreasing, it's safe to say your community is actually dumping their coins and getting smaller each day.

Every time you give us the same excuses and the same single reason (pos superblock) for why we should stick around, the more I'm starting to suspect you guys took the IPO money and do not intend on doing anything with this coin...maybe the whole point was to string us along for as long as possible until you disappeared with the IPO money. Please prove me wrong. I want to be wrong about this.
yes you are very wrong. congrats! this is one of greatest fear factory mind i have ever seen. I am sure you can go great positive things with this mind. It takes same effort to make it from negative to positive mind.
We will get all these exchanges. But have to understand it starts SLOW but grows FAST.
Everyday you do vote for mintpal it has growing effect. Believe me!!

274   Direct Link   SUPER   SuperCoin   1AwTAa2YPruy8JFWb1obDVN2YNtuZzH6sj   126

Put some votes only 2-3 dedicated people will make this fire grow.
Instead of sitting and creating such a great fears put a vote every hours https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

this is much more helpful!!

PoS superblocks is the quality factor, People will keep their more wallets online to see PoS superblocks and this makes everything even more speed up. Also because exchanges do not share PoS revenues, they make extra money, PoS superblocks feeds them with more free money... can see the innovation?

Also If you know someone do for you 5 BTC all these posts, site, block explorer, and crypto coin with PoS superblocks. Please go for it and send me your link.. I can help you on posting some fuds and trolls as a bonus from me:-)

equalizer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:05:31 AM

How do you come to this result? You can go and make black PR for us it's still marketing and helpful for us. It's better than sitting and doing nothing.
Because we are not going anywhere, dealing with people. But takes time!! Stop trolls & fuds Super has no problem only few people manipulates the market See how much takes coin to go from 44 to 91 0.0072 btc or so... That's not our false, you need to be community to fight for new exchanges. The more exchange we add, makes harder to manipulate.

Still no plan, still no dates, still nothing. This is not "black PR" - these are legitimate questions, and if you aren't able to answer your community's questions about your own coin, you shouldn't have launched a coin and asked people to mine it or buy it. You're starting to show your true colors by not providing us the information we are asking but rather, throwing around accusations and deflecting your own responsibilities. Are you calling your community members who question your inactivity "Trolls" and "Fuds?" Are you sure you want to do that?

This community will NOT fight for new exchanges or anything else until you give us the proper reasons to. All you've been posting are empty promises while not doing anything to demonstrate that you guys are actually doing anything valuable with the IPO money. What makes a coin''s price harder to manipulate? Good features (please don't say POS Superblock to me again), an active dev/coin team, and a community that believes in what you are working on. What are you working on? In detail please. With dates. Because without a scheduled plan, you're giving us nothing while asking us to trust you on your word and vote on your behalf. If you respond to this calling me a "troll and fuds" again, everyone will know they've been scammed by Supercoin. Everyone will know you guys took the IPO money and are not doing any work at all. PROVE ME WRONG.
equalizer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:10:41 AM

yes you are very wrong. congrats! this is one of greatest fear factory mind i have ever seen. I am sure you can go great positive things with this mind. It takes same effort to make it from negative to positive mind.
We will get all these exchanges. But have to understand it starts SLOW but grows FAST.
Everyday you do vote for mintpal it has growing effect. Believe me!!

274   Direct Link   SUPER   SuperCoin   1AwTAa2YPruy8JFWb1obDVN2YNtuZzH6sj   126

Put some votes only 2-3 dedicated people will make this fire grow.
Instead of sitting and creating such a great fears put a vote every hours https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

this is much more helpful!!

PoS superblocks is the quality factor, People will keep their more wallets online to see PoS superblocks and this makes everything even more speed up. Also because exchanges do not share PoS revenues, they make extra money, PoS superblocks feeds them with more free money... can see the innovation?

Also If you know someone do for you 5 BTC all these posts, site, block explorer, and crypto coin with PoS superblocks. Please go for it and send me your link.. I can help you on posting some fuds and trolls as a bonus from me:-)

Waiting for a dev plan. Waiting for a marketing plan. What else are you doing with the IPO money if not creating dev and marketing plans?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:17:34 AM

I wait marketer to send me his BTC wallet, deal is already done yesterday!! So you see in a few days the four marketing action starts rolling. Stay positive and calm. SUPER is one of greatest coin happened these days. You are very lucky about it.

equalizer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:27:40 AM

I wait marketer to send me his BTC wallet, deal is already done yesterday!! So you see in a few days the four marketing action starts rolling. Stay positive and calm. SUPER is one of greatest coin happened these days. You are very lucky about it.

That is great news...if it really happens. I hope it does!

You must understand that these questions are legitimate and on the minds of your community members. If the marketing kicks in by mid-week this week, I will be very happy to be wrong. If you can please provide a detailed development plan/schedule of features, I will also be very happy to be wrong. My writing to you is not because I *want* to be right. I actually want to be wrong and have my millions of Supercoins be worth something.

Good to know about your marketer. I'm sure the community will be waiting to get an update about your marketing plan this week. Please post an update re: marketing as soon as possible, even if things are in-progress.

Next, can you provide us with the development plan? What is currently being developed and when will it be completed? What is being discussed and by what date will those decisions be made? These are the kinds of progress reports your community needs, pretty much daily. I realize it's a lot of work and pressure, but this is what it takes. This is why you felt an IPO was necessary - to make sure the work was paid for. We look forward to more communication of this nature. D&D (details and dates).
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:31:19 AM

You must understand that these questions are legitimate and on the minds of your community members. If the marketing kicks in by mid-week this week, I will be very happy to be wrong. If you can please provide a detailed development plan/schedule of features, I will also be very happy to be wrong. My writing to you is not because I *want* to be right. I actually want to be wrong and have my millions of Supercoins be worth something.

Good to know about your marketer. I'm sure the community will be waiting to get an update about your marketing plan this week. Please post an update re: marketing as soon as possible, even if things are in-progress.

Next, can you provide us with the development plan? What is currently being developed and when will it be completed? What is being discussed and by what date will those decisions be made? These are the kinds of progress reports your community needs, pretty much daily. I realize it's a lot of work and pressure, but this is what it takes. This is why you felt an IPO was necessary - to make sure the work was paid for. We look forward to more communication of this nature. D&D (details and dates).

+1

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:57:26 AM

We are a team together, we need more super millionaires. I'll update community about progress on marketing for sure. We have in short view 2 major targets, mintpal voting (we no need to be number one on vote list) i think we will be added before it is (because of high reward PoS bonus for exchanges). And we follow two cryptos XC and Vertacoin these cryptos should release any moment source codes of anonymity feature and we will implement anon mixer. After that we target more exchanges, shops, so on. i can list you 20 things to be done but this does not help. We focus one by one and each time one step further.  We rank at mintpal 272 now we are beyond nearly 200 coins!! This proves we are a good coin. We will continue on votes and we will get there. Stay positive vote with me every hours! Finally each crypto needs big bag holders can protect coin in the markets and remember we are slowly delivering our crpytos to miners, slow and stable movement better. This is what's happening now. We will see first halve at about 30 days later. But we need to work now and get mintpal before first halve.

this is my 169th post bytheway...
hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:00:49 AM

Mine SUPER with Pool666! %0 fee

• Live & Accurate Stats
  • Dedicated servers with SSD
  • Professional team
  • The natural choice for mining
  • PPLNS PAYOUTS
  • VARDIFF
  • Cron based payments running every hours
  • %0 fee

Sponsored by www.Pool666.com

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:13:11 AM

It's SUPER coin voting time!
Vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:05:02 PM

Great!
Keep it up! Smiley

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:39:36 PM

Great!
Keep it up! Smiley
let's vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:34:24 PM

Did you vote?

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:22:27 PM

It's SUPER coin voting time!

sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:27:06 PM

You'r are not going to get on mintpal by voting. You need to throw 20btc at voting, or start doing something on the coin.

Volume is low, nothing new, just some promises. Community can type "vote at mintpal" all day long. And for sure will vote if coin is going somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: