Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:12:47 AM

Lets talk to the C-cex.com exchange they have different approach on these  PoS revenues. As far as i know they share PoS with users.
I just contacted them on this hopefully they will answer soon.

But who trades at c-cex? Most of the trade volume of successful alt coins are at Bittrex or MintPal.

Bittrex do not share with user the pos coin.
so we should better have a low pos rate and keep the super pos block?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:18:01 AM

- Variable PoS payout:
   - 1st year:  100%
   - 2nd year: 50%
   - 3rd and subsequent years: 1%

The first and second years is too high,
Whether we can try to cut interest rates.

XC      3.33%
CRYPT 2.75%
Super  100%???

We should reduce to
- 1st year:  10%
- 2nd year: 5%
- 3rd and subsequent years: 1% ;

Thanks dev.

thanks for the feedback.

This is actually pretty good. I think it's one of reasons why super isn't as popular also.
It seems recent investors want predictability. Fixed coin count is predictable at least.
But with ongoing PoW or super high PoS, people are less interested or are put off.

Anyways, block halving in about 1 day now!! Still something to look forward to. Grin

liteuser

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:19:18 AM

Lets talk to the C-cex.com exchange they have different approach on these  PoS revenues. As far as i know they share PoS with users.

But who trades at c-cex? Most of the trade volume of successful alt coins are at Bittrex or MintPal.

Bittrex do not share with user the pos coin.
so we should better have a low pos rate and keep the super pos block?

100% POS is OK.

If you want to stake just move your coins to your own computer.

BTC: 13GtfEPpEiq6jGCFJGCXAUVDehCFVvTaov
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6838137
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:27:15 AM

SUPER is now available for mining on Multipool.us port 3377.

Features:

• Over 1 year in operation
  • Proportional reward system
  • Redundant EU and US Servers
  • User-selectable share difficulty from 16 to 16384 (automatically switches to equivalent X11 difficulty)
  • Load Balancing - High capacity and redundant
  • Transparent, detailed block payout stats
  • Fee-free daily payouts and low threshold auto payouts
  • Android and iPhone app available! http://multistat.yovu.co/

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:33:10 AM

I downloaded the link, and it downloads in terminal but still no success,

Appdata ?? On mac
should be like this one but i am not a mac users, maybe community better advice.

Finder -> Go {Hold Option] -> Library -> supercoin
 (~/Library/Application Support/supercoin/)

/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/

try please, and make sure to open & close wallet it may take some time to sync.

It's different on mac, but thanks,

I've sent all my mined coins to that wallet Sad

Any mac users here ? Need to sync my wallet to receive my coin
can you try to edit supercoin.conf add nodes few ip
replace some ip with these ones
then restart the wallet and wait about 2 minutes...

I still don't get it, how do I change the ip of the super wallet on my mac

Please can someone explain how to do this step by step

I don't know why it isn't simple to just download a mac wallet

I would much appreciate it

Thanks

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:39:29 AM

Not sure if this article was shared here before but I liked it so wanted to post it up. Grin

http://altcoinherald.com/supercoin-bounces-back-busonis-kryptonite-move/

The team behind SUPER has moved on and the price of the coin has rallied a bit. The damage has been done, but it won’t stop a dedicated team or community from pressing forward.

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:52:47 AM

I think they are getting popular.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:55:17 AM

Not sure if this article was shared here before but I liked it so wanted to post it up. Grin

http://altcoinherald.com/supercoin-bounces-back-busonis-kryptonite-move/

The team behind SUPER has moved on and the price of the coin has rallied a bit. The damage has been done, but it won’t stop a dedicated team or community from pressing forward.
Thank you for share, i just tweeted about it.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:01:27 AM

SUPER is now available for mining on Multipool.us port 3377.

Features:

• Over 1 year in operation
  • Proportional reward system
  • Redundant EU and US Servers
  • User-selectable share difficulty from 16 to 16384 (automatically switches to equivalent X11 difficulty)
  • Load Balancing - High capacity and redundant
  • Transparent, detailed block payout stats
  • Fee-free daily payouts and low threshold auto payouts
  • Android and iPhone app available! http://multistat.yovu.co/

do you pay super or btc?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:04:19 AM

Anon coin summary(not include cryptonote coin)

Dark coin(Anon Wallet )            price:0.016BTC (1680K satoshi)
XC coin(Anon Wallet)               Price:0.0013BTC (135K satoshi)
Vericoin(No Anon Wallet)          Price:0.00015BTC (15K satoshi)
CryptCoin (No Anon  Wallet)     Price:0.0013BTC (130K satoshi)
CloakCoin(No Anon Wallet)       Price:0.0002BTC  (200K satoshi)
Supercoin(Anon Wallet)           Price:0.00003BTC (3K satoshi)

So we still have a long way to go...

+1
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:05:47 AM

Supercoin Long Term Development Advice

hi Supercoin Community

i am provenceday, truly, i have some amount Supercoin(i also have more than 100 posts on this thread).  Although i try to be neutral, but still some advices from me may be very subjective. Please Don't soak up everything uncritically.

about me, i have involved with coins more than 2 years, and mining and holding more than 100 altcoins at least. Also i am running 2 biggest Multipool in China. so i just want to share some experience with Community.

1  Whether Supercoin is a good coin or not?

For me, i believe Supercoin is a good coin deserve to hold. Because Supercoin has a dedicated dev team, yes dev team is the vital to Altcoin (not for bitcoin Grin), if dev team abandoned a altcoin, then the altcoin may not go far. Luckily we have a dedicated team behind Supercoin. Everybody in Community know this.

Supercoin is a pow/pos separated coin with some lucky Super pos block, then everybody will want to open their Supercoin Wallet for super block which can accelerate the transfer confirmation. so supercoin has a very fast confirmation, 6 confirmation less than 2 minutes, it's super fast.
But if you also involve in XC coin Community, you will know XC has a very very slow transfer confirmation, some time it may take 1 hours to get 6 confirmation. because XC coin has a very low Pos Rate(3.33%,but good for price)and some shortcomings on their POS  mechanism.
Supercoin are also also developing Anon Wallet, and has released the alpha Version for public test. it's a big thing. if you innove in altcoin more than 1 years, you will Know Anon feature is hard to accomplished. That's the reason why darkcoin and XC coin still only have a test Anon Wallet. As i know (maybe i am wrong), only Darkcoin and XC coin and Supercoin has a Anon Wallet now(not included Cryptonote technology coin, such as bytecoin or XMR). So that's prove we really has a professional and high-level dev team.

2 Which factors influence the Altcoin price?
Truly, demand decides price in free market. but for Altcoin, mainly 2 things influence the Altcoin price.(i posted this before)
 First is coin inflation, because everyday if we have 0.3 Million supercoin, if the price hit 10K satoshi, you will need 30BTC buying support, that's ok with current circumstances, but if the price hit 100K satoshi, you will need 300BTC support everyday, so it's impossible for nowdays coin, that's the reason why Dark and XC and VRC coin has very low inflation(that's also lead they have a much higher price than Supercoin).
 Second is the Multipool, they will control everyday's coin supply, after they mined this coin, they will dump it soon for profit. and because i am running the 2 biggest Multipool in China,(more than 100G scrypt and X11 hash rate) i know exactly how Multipool works, everyminus Multipool will detect the all coin listed on all exchange platform(if they have a open api), then based the advanced profit Algorithm, they will decide to mine which coin, then they will mine it and dump it ASAP for bitcoins, because they must pay miner bitcoin everyday. otherwise miner will leave, also if miner can not get more profit than mining LTC, miner will also leave, because they can mine LTC instead. From my observe, at the recent 3 days, mining Supercoin is the most profitable thing, it have at least 50% premium than just mining LTC coin. so why not mining Supercoin and then dump it ASAP? it's really a good business for profit!but it's a disaster for Supercoin price.

3 Why same concept Anon coin has much higher price than Supercoin?

Dark price is 0.017BTC (4,387,505 DRK)
XC price is 0.0015BTC (5,512,780 XC)
Vericoin Price is 0.00011BTC (26,768,365 VRC)
Supercoin price is 0.00002995BTC (11,811,810 SUPER)

i do not want to say more, from these statistics, you can make your decision.

4 Price prior or Development affairs prior?
Guys, we are not at 2011,which we has less than 10 Altcoins, we are in 2014,, we have more than 333 Altcoins on coinmarketcap. even bitcoin, if the price keep dropping, most of people will leave. Further more, if the price is higher, then we maybe stable later, we will draw more resource for long term development, it’s a really good thing. that's why dark and XC can not be defeatd easily. Nowdays, innovations need more resource Support.

5 What does mining means for Altcoin?
Now we have the POS algorithm, even without mining, the network is secure. mining is just a way for coin distribution and not very environmentally friendly,do you know how many electricity been wasted by mining bitcoin? Bitcoin Mining Uses $15 Million's Worth Of Electricity Every ...i do believe if satoshi has a better way to distribute bitcoin, he will not choose mining method.

6 what does Multipool does everyday?
i am running some Multipool, i know it. Multipool is vampire. they will bleed white everycoin's profit until they turn to mining LTC again.

7 Should we reduce the block reward more quickly?

i have proposed 2 times to reduce the block reward.
First time, i post this
DEV we need quick Halves, other wise Multipool will keep dumping their coins until pow period ends...

you can also check dark thread, at first the reward is 500coin then reduce to 25 coins after they realised the Multipool dumping.

similar thing happened with XC coin. they ends their mining period soon after they realized Multipool keep dumping

Further more, POS mining is a more greener  way for coin distribution, it do not need GPU cards and waste electricity!

what's the meaning of pow period?

Halves block reward to 64 coins, Please..

I understand your point and concerns, and we will seriously consider your proposal. We know this is what happened to XC and other coins. We will protect the best of our community's interests against multipools. The Supercoin dev team will make a decision on this matter. Thank you for your great support to us.

Dev,Thank you very much! that's the reason:

thanks for your quick reply dev.
i have engaged with altcoin more than one years, have seen so many good coins just killed by Multipool.
i do hope supercoin has a bright future, because we are super!

From my altcoin experience, there are 2 things are really bad for altcoin.

First is coin inflation, because everyday if we have 0.3 Million supercoin, if the price hit 10K satoshi, you will need 30BTC buying support, that's ok with current circumstances, but if the price hit 100K satoshi, you will need 300BTC support everyday, so it's impossible for nowdays coin, that's the reason why dark and XC and VRC coin has very low inflation. i also hope supercoin has a lower inflation.

Second is the Multipool, they will control everyday's coin supply, after they mined this coin, they will dump it soon for profit.

so based the two reasons, i would like to advice to reduce the block reward more quickly and keep the total amount fixed or also can reduce the total amount. otherwise the price is not maintainable.

so how about reduce the block reward every week and at some point keep it at a low block reward?

so now we have 512 coin block reward,
512--》256--》128--》64 ends (4 weeks)
or
512--》256--》128--》64--》32 ends.(Multipool will not profitable any more and keep lower inflation also small miner will mine this coin)(5 weeks)

if we have a lower block reward, people would keep their coin for pos mining, it‘s a better and greener way for coin distributing than Multipool control the coin supply.

But it seems dev are more mild on reduce block, i am more radical. Dev decide to reduce block more quickly, but choose to halves every 10day, at first the halve is every 45 days. After this Announcement, the price rise from 1k satoshi to 4ksatoshi.

Second time i posted this 2days ago:

Community can vote for weather to reduce block reward more quickly.

i do advice Supercoin can update source code again tomorrow, and reduce the block reward to 64 Supercoin or 32 Supercoin directly and then halves everyweek, until we reach 2coin or 1coin block reward, then we can end the pow and turn to a pure pos coin.

we do not need to suffer another 1 month Multipool dumping.or it may kill the young and promising Supercoin

Community can discuss this issue.

it seems both Darkcoin and XC coin make successive update to face Multipool's dumping, we may also need to make a tough decision again.

Thank you very much. welcome any comments on this advice, good or bad? Dev and Community together make a decision for a better Supercoin!

Also dev is very busying at Anon Wallet test on sunday, if we can reduce block reward first, we can put off another two days for Anon Wallet test, i believe Community will Support this.
Thanks for your Support.

But dev are too busy to test the Anon Wallet, so they do not take further action on this.

8 is it unfair to reduce blockreward again? or any risk?

even you are a miner mining Supercoin now, it‘s unfair for you, because you can not get many Supercoins with Multipool control the more than 80% everyday's coin supply, also Multipool keep dumping, the price will go lower and lower, you mining Supercoin may can not afford your mining cost now. is that fair for you?
if you are a Supercoin investor, it is truly unfair for your investment, because Multipool take the most part profit on all Altcoins. you investment wroth less everyday. it's unfair.
if you want to join Supercoin Community, it’s unfair for you to buy a coin and that coin price goes lower later.

risk: if we can handle this correctly, it may not take risk on Supercoin development, because many Altcoin update their source code several times, such as Darkcoin and XC coin.

9 Further development plan advice?

0 decentralized Anon system and trustless mixer
1 more application on Supercoin
2 Mobil basd payment system
3 Merchant adoption
4 media report
5 grow Community
6 keep adding new function on Supercoin
7 charity Fund

Thanks.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:07:28 AM

Anon coin summary(not include cryptonote coin)

Dark coin(Anon Wallet )            price:0.016BTC (1680K satoshi)
XC coin(Anon Wallet)               Price:0.0013BTC (135K satoshi)
Vericoin(No Anon Wallet)          Price:0.00015BTC (15K satoshi)
CryptCoin (No Anon  Wallet)     Price:0.0013BTC (130K satoshi)
CloakCoin(No Anon Wallet)       Price:0.0002BTC  (200K satoshi)
Supercoin(Anon Wallet)           Price:0.00003BTC (3K satoshi)

So we still have a long way to go...

I really don't understand how it is possible, which are the rules of success!  I remember when the cryptcoin topic was opened, the logo was a simple shabby sticker with a tombstone, something so ugly and horrible that I really I'd like to understand how such bad liking is becoming high tecnology! Indeed I don't trust in that coin. Anyway, I'm sure that the best has to come for us!!
I tried the wallet, never seen something so fast! Let's go!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:14:23 AM

Appdata ?? On mac
should be like this one but i am not a mac users, maybe community better advice.

Thanks
for example
after= 4 numbers is the IP you need to change it to connect super network and sync. One of IP give was 162.243.226.39
in the current file where you see  this
addnode=85.25.201.132
replace with
addnode=162.243.226.39

Krushang

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 10:14:35 AM

Appdata ?? On mac

Thanks

Someone please help me, I've been waiting to sync my wallet for three days now, still waiting for all the coins I mined too Sad

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:18:33 AM

Appdata ?? On mac

Thanks

Someone please help me, I've been waiting to sync my wallet for three days now, still waiting for all the coins I mined too Sad

if you can not connect to supercoin network.

Here is my  supercoin.conf, it may help you.

16 connection to supercoin network and very fast to sync to supercoin network.

testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=100
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=19391
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=115.28.162.137
addnode=209.222.20.140
addnode=107.2.74.208
addnode=173.170.158.80
addnode=173.18.229.235
addnode=31.210.61.50
addnode=38.126.94.60
addnode=85.25.201.132
addnode=86.198.145.13
addnode=84.220.209.103
addnode=162.243.39.146
addnode=85.25.201.132
addnode=75.150.145.65
addnode=62.116.254.204
addnode=198.1.59.33
addnode=108.48.80.153
addnode=115.28.162.137
addnode=67.11.141.143
addnode=98.126.73.2
addnode=38.126.94.60
addnode=37.187.74.123
addnode=86.24.209.143
addnode=50.161.173.218
addnode=81.98.103.142
addnode=80.238.174.253
addnode=110.15.197.136
addnode=193.219.117.63
addnode=223.84.30.169
addnode=95.84.19.6
addnode=180.93.160.174
addnode=106.113.178.130
addnode=184.145.203.49
addnode=94.54.178.190
addnode=84.102.53.41
[/quote]
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:25:38 AM

Appdata ?? On mac

Thanks

is there any firewall blocking our ports?
Krushang

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 10:29:18 AM

Appdata ?? On mac

Thanks

is there any firewall blocking our ports?

No, I have no problem downloading any wallet and every wallet instantly syncs

I just don't get it sorry

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Krushang

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 10:30:41 AM

I am still mining it even though at received any coins in the wallet yet Smiley

I do like super coin Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:52:17 AM

do you just can not syn to the supercoin network?

which system in your computer?

windows or apple mac os?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:52:47 AM

you can also use bittrex address as you address.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: