Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
fenix79

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:44:47 PM

I have many PMs regarding marketing & promotion projects. We will go over them one by one.

Fuck off your marketing. Here we want to know something about phase 2.

PHASE 2 DOESN'T EXIST.

TELL THE TRUTH! PHASE 2 IS JUST AN INVENTION! WE PUT MONEY IN THIS COIN AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! WHAT'S YOUR LANGUAGE? IF YOU WANT I MAKE YOU A PICTURE SO YOU LL UNDERSTAND BETTER? AH?

PHASE 2 DOESN'T  EXIST

WE ARE ASKING A WORD, A SIGN AND YOU? YOU DON'T ANSWER! BUT YOU LIKE OUR MONEY, AH? WHO ARE YOU?

THE TRUTH! THE TRUTH!

YOU ARE JUMPING THE SHARK!

Has sold and now is crying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:47:38 PM

Let's put the book phase 2 in other place for some time. When the correct time comes we can open that book.

No one will support SUPER coin unless you give us an ETA on phase two. It's simple as that, and any amount of marketing or other projects are meaningless. Multipool is useless.

I can tell you right now 99% of the community don't give two shits about multipool. We would rather you stopped working on multipool right now, start working on phase two and give us a clear indication of your progress on phase two.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
Rebound Effect

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:48:24 PM

I have many PMs regarding marketing & promotion projects. We will go over them one by one.

PHASE 2 DOESN'T EXIST.

TELL THE TRUTH! PHASE 2 IS JUST AN INVENTION! WE PUT MONEY IN THIS COIN AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! WHAT'S YOUR LANGUAGE? IF YOU WANT I MAKE YOU A PICTURE SO YOU LL UNDERSTAND BETTER? AH?

PHASE 2 DOESN'T  EXIST

WE ARE ASKING A WORD, A SIGN AND YOU? YOU DON'T ANSWER! BUT YOU LIKE OUR MONEY, AH? WHO ARE YOU?

THE TRUTH! THE TRUTH!

you are really idiot. I sold because phase 2 doesn't exist. I invested because of phase 2, but it is an illusion, a lie, and you know it. I don't cry, I have enough btc for pay you an ice cream but it isn't this the point. The point is that dev believes to be a king and doesn t answer leaving you anxious. More anxious than me, that's sure. BE SERIOUS!
fenix79

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:49:47 PM

This coin was good for quick profit but its dying. It is still not too late to dump SUPER to uneducated bagholders and invest in a real coin like CLOAK. Just compare the charts, volume and devs.

Its becoming clear that SUPER is a centralized mixing service using existing tech that will become obsolete once coinjoinsoduko comes out. There is no phase 2 devs are waiting for other coins to develop it so they can copy it.

The smart money is dumping SUPER and investing in CLOAK.

I bought CLOCK for 40K s and sold for 90K. It was a good deal.
Now I'm SUPERCOIN, that's my opinion.

Rebound Effect

Activity: 28

You've got a lot to learn boy.
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:53:14 PM

People, we did so far many things in a short time, we keep working on the marketing & promotion problem to debug these days. It looks other crypto devs afraid from our progress and they paid some people to attack in our thread. Super created such a fear that a well known exchange, poloniex, made one of biggest fud in bitcointalk ever seen. So SUPER will have some more fud and trolls this is unavoidable in this eco system. We can open new moderated thread but this again will not stop them. I recommend ignore those members. They are here because we are alive. When we are real death they go other alive ones and try to kill the project with several other means.

I opened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683032.0 this thread talking with come contacts. We will sort this out. We look for the right person.

As a community we can do a lot more and shorter time. Let's get more organized as community.

I'll ask from you to support new coming community leader and his efforts.

Some projects to make SUPER more interesting

First project: Share & prepare good looking signatures: SUPERcoin is FASTer than light! Try yourself. PoS SuperBlocks never seen before SUPER or something like this. You design it i put it in OP so people who wants to support simply copy & paste it.

Second project: Post in other threads & Twitter, FB about SuperCoin fresh news, lets get it everywhere. Let's put the book phase 2 in other place for some time. When the correct time comes we can open that book.

I follow the project multipool paying with super also, it look it will take several more weeks, we may short-cut and ask current multipool services like coinking.io or https://hashco.ws/ to add paymet with SUPER.

If you have any other idea for marketing & promotion. feel free to share it here.

I'm tweeting everyday to promote SUPER but ...
News investors who don't see phase2 coming are dumping ..; we can have the best media coverage without real news of the working progress we will stay at this fuckin low price.
Correct time for phase2 when ? when we'll hit 1 satoshi ? WHY ? When no more people will trust in Super ? Why ?
Several more weeks for multipool ? Are you kidding Huh A Multipool can be done in several hours, not weeks !

I'm a big bagholder ... and I'm losing faith everyday
Why you do this Dev ?
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:53:40 PM

This coin was good for quick profit but its dying. It is still not too late to dump SUPER to uneducated bagholders and invest in a real coin like CLOAK. Just compare the charts, volume and devs.

Its becoming clear that SUPER is a centralized mixing service using existing tech that will become obsolete once coinjoinsoduko comes out. There is no phase 2 devs are waiting for other coins to develop it so they can copy it.

Rebound Effect

honestly in this case it isn t so difficult to recognize a SCAM. If you don t see it, you have a big problem. Ask to your friend
lohveh

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:54:36 PM

Let's put the book phase 2 in other place for some time. When the correct time comes we can open that book.

No one will support SUPER coin unless you give us an ETA on phase two. It's simple as that, and any amount of marketing or other projects are meaningless. Multipool is useless.

I can tell you right now 99% of the community don't give two shits about multipool. We would rather you stopped working on multipool right now, start working on phase two and give us a clear indication of your progress on phase two.

I agree, if phase2 dont knock on the door, all PR and Comm are useless ... what to say to news investor ?
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:55:26 PM

People, we did so far many things in a short time, we keep working on the marketing & promotion problem to debug these days. It looks other crypto devs afraid from our progress and they paid some people to attack in our thread. Super created such a fear that a well known exchange, poloniex, made one of biggest fud in bitcointalk ever seen. So SUPER will have some more fud and trolls this is unavoidable in this eco system. We can open new moderated thread but this again will not stop them. I recommend ignore those members. They are here because we are alive. When we are real death they go other alive ones and try to kill the project with several other means.

I opened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683032.0 this thread talking with come contacts. We will sort this out. We look for the right person.

As a community we can do a lot more and shorter time. Let's get more organized as community.

First project: Share & prepare good looking signatures: SUPERcoin is FASTer than light! Try yourself. PoS SuperBlocks never seen before SUPER or something like this. You design it i put it in OP so people who wants to support simply copy & paste it.

Second project: Post in other threads & Twitter, FB about SuperCoin fresh news, lets get it everywhere. Let's put the book phase 2 in other place for some time. When the correct time comes we can open that book.

I follow the project multipool paying with super also, it look it will take several more weeks, we may short-cut and ask current multipool services like coinking.io or [Suspicious link removed]/ to add paymet with SUPER.

If you have any other idea for marketing & promotion. feel free to share it here.

I'm tweeting everyday to promote SUPER but ...
News investors who don't see phase2 coming are dumping ..; we can have the best media coverage without real news of the working progress we will stay at this fuckin low price.
Correct time for phase2 when ? when we'll hit 1 satoshi ? WHY ? When no more people will trust in Super ? Why ?
Several more weeks for multipool ? Are you kidding Huh A Multipool can be done in several hours, not weeks !

I'm a big bagholder ... and I'm losing faith everyday
Why you do this Dev ?

there will be a beautiful multipool! Isn t enough?

DEV, NO ONE WANTED PHASE 2 NOW. ONLY THE TRUTH, STUPID BLIND DEV
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

Money has left the alt world for now and who knows if or when it will come back. Whales getting burnt left and right on coins that crash and die.

Only a few coins still have some life (XC, CLOAK, VRC, DRK) but most of them are down a lot from the ATH.

I don't know what else to say other than this couldn't have gone on forever. You can market it but to who?? The people with a lot of bitcoins were in it as it got pumped from literally nothing to 16k and then who ever was behind it left.

Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:04:31 PM

People, we did so far many things in a short time, we keep working on the marketing & promotion problem to debug these days. It looks other crypto devs afraid from our progress and they paid some people to attack in our thread. Super created such a fear that a well known exchange, poloniex, made one of biggest fud in bitcointalk ever seen. So SUPER will have some more fud and trolls this is unavoidable in this eco system. We can open new moderated thread but this again will not stop them. I recommend ignore those members. They are here because we are alive. When we are real death they go other alive ones and try to kill the project with several other means.

I follow the project multipool paying with super also, it look it will take several more weeks, we may short-cut and ask current multipool services like coinking.io or https://hashco.ws/ to add paymet with SUPER.

Thanks. I hope you know we all (besides the 4-5 fudders) are thankful for the progress so far. IMO there is no bad word to say about the team that makes any sense, you're all doing great. Am looking forward to the marketing, it had a slow start but i'm glad it's because other things got priority. But marketing is a priority right now and decentralization can come later. The anon feature is already one of the greatest, as of now it doesn't need to improve yet to gain more attention or it will just be the same story as with phase 1. I agree with the decision made: marketing is top priority now
fenix79

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:10:54 PM

Rebound Effect

honestly in this case it isn t so difficult to recognize a SCAM. If you don t see it, you have a big problem. Ask to your friend

PHASE 2 DOESN'T EXIST.

PHASE 2 DOESN'T  EXIST

THE TRUTH! THE TRUTH!

you are really idiot. I sold because phase 2 doesn't exist. I invested because of phase 2, but it is an illusion, a lie, and you know it. I don't cry, I have enough btc for pay you an ice cream but it isn't this the point. The point is that dev believes to be a king and doesn t answer leaving you anxious. More anxious than me, that's sure. BE SERIOUS!

It is still cheap. Actually, there is not another coin so complete in crypto. When people will realize this, we will see a big BOOM. And people is starting to realize it...  Cheesy

All this shitcoin is speculation
Who cares about the functionality, profit is important
Buy cheap sell on the top , i  bought for 3.7K sold for 7k.
Waiting for correction, re-buy more Smiley

we have a working function here, so up we go, agree it  will be up and down, but ultimately it will rise, if you thinking it will go to 3.5k again then LOL

I Follow this coin from the beginning.
I bought and sold several times.
I know this is a coin with a lot of potential and active dev.
For me  is important to make profit.
After growth must be corrected.

im totally with you on that, its not bad to day trade to get more coins, the future is looking bright

I earned this coin a lot that I can venture to the 2-3 BTC.
I see potential here, and low marketcap.
The potential opportunity to profit.
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:18:49 PM

Phase 1 was ok, no problem there. I has been a hard supporter of this coin. A very hard supporter. The problem is only one: after the big pump, dev made a lot of money and started to don t give any answer to anyone. It's a week that we are here asking " please dev, please please please, tell us more, tell us something about phase 2, ok don t deliver tomorrow, you can deliver also in December but tell us something! Please Please Please. you  are great dev but tell us something, you are cool dev but what about phase 2, and so on!!! Had you any reponse? HAD SOME OF YOU ANY REPONSE? HAD SOME OF YOU ANY REPONSE, YES OR NOT, FUCK? TELL ME IF I M NOT SAYING THE TRUTH! I WANT THE PROOF THAT I M NOT SAYING THE TRUTH
So it's enough. My patience is limited. I can't lose myself with this stupid nerd child dev. Maybe a good programmer, but vague, arrogant, capricious. Really not very smart.
But over all: PHASE 2 DOESN'T EXIST

Enjoy your multipool

Jesus christ, I can' t think about it
gnarl

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:25:19 PM

You have been doing an outstanding job when compared to many other coin releases.
The fast schedule, great features released on time, and constant updates show this is a well managed project. This is why most people are interested in supercoin.

You must take action against these constant attacks though. Just look at how many FUD and attack posts appeared during this conversation.

Ignoring the trolls does not help the new people, they will still see the pages of attacks first and get scared away.
Ignoring trolls just lets them win...

Take control! Do not let them deface the first place people look for information.

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:28:53 PM

Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:34:03 PM

People, we did so far many things in a short time, we keep working on the marketing & promotion problem to debug these days. It looks other crypto devs afraid from our progress and they paid some people to attack in our thread. Super created such a fear that a well known exchange, poloniex, made one of biggest fud in bitcointalk ever seen. So SUPER will have some more fud and trolls this is unavoidable in this eco system. We can open new moderated thread but this again will not stop them. I recommend ignore those members. They are here because we are alive. When we are real death they go other alive ones and try to kill the project with several other means.

I follow the project multipool paying with super also, it look it will take several more weeks, we may short-cut and ask current multipool services like coinking.io or [Suspicious link removed]/ to add paymet with SUPER.

You have been doing an outstanding job when compared to many other coin releases.
The fast schedule, great features released on time, and constant updates show this is a well managed project. This is why most people are interested in supercoin.

You must take action against these constant attacks though. Just look at how many FUD and attack posts appeared during this conversation.

Ignoring the trolls does not help the new people, they will still see the pages of attacks first and get scared away.
Ignoring trolls just lets them win...

Take control! Do not let them deface the first place people look for information.

What are you talking about, mate? No one here is saying he did not a good job. In the phase 1, surely. But after only silences and lies. Please dev, please please please. I m not a fudster! I m not attaking! I M TIRED OF THESE LIES, SILENCES AND SO ON. I CANNOT PRAY A CHILD FOR AN INFORMATION WHEN THERE ARE THE MONEY INVOLVED. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH! IF YOU SELL SOMETHING AND YOU SAY ME THAT IT IS " RED", I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK INFORMATIONS IF AT HOME I SEE THAT WHAT I VE BOUGH INSTEAD OF RED IS " YELLOW". DEV SOLD " PHASE 2", I VE BOUGHT PHASE 2. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE FUCKING IS THIS PHASE 2!

Is it so difficult to understand?

please please please please

Ehy dev, do you like when someone say you please please please. Ah?

You need education.
saberu

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:36:53 PM

Pretty obvious to me that the dev will give us surprise phase two launch in the next 4-6 weeks. Just sit tight  Wink

Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:38:29 PM

Pretty obvious to me that the dev will give us surprise phase two launch in the next 4-6 weeks. Just sit tight  Wink

I left lsd some years ago. I suggest you to do the same
lohveh

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:39:11 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 08:51:00 PM by lohveh

Pretty obvious to me that the dev will give us surprise phase two launch in the next 4-6 weeks. Just sit tight  Wink

Yes, but actually, without news, and the price decreaseing ... new low again (1.6k now; we are losing 100sato each day) at this rythm you can count 2weeks before the end.
Phase2 can be launch in 294284912 Years ... DEV MUST GIVE FUCKING NEWS.

1k5 ...

I'm really sad =/
saberu

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:58:21 PM

We can buy Mamm, it has the same tech as SUPER coin but much cheaper Smiley And only 5.6 million coins vs SUPER 15 million.

Mamm half price!

Seriously guys anyone in the long game on SUPER tech should be buying Mamm, it will get phase two just like SUPER coin. Why not buy Mamm?

Magic way to double the number of SUPER coins you own, buy Mamm  Grin

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:02:00 PM

Teorically I should defend the dev, because I m still holding. But I have to admit that it is a hard thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: