Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
burritoboy9984

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:44:26 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 04:54:57 AM by burritoboy9984

Anyone else noticing their wallet using excessive bandwidth? I wouldn't mind the download usage, but is seems like it is uploading a lot of data too. It is constantly drawing upwards of 1 meg. Suggestions? Normal?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:55:35 AM

Anyone else noticing their wallet using excessive bandwidth? I wouldn't mind the downloads, but is seems like it is uploading a lot of data too. It is constantly drawing upwards of 1 meg. Suggestions? Normal?

Thanks
it's no different then other crypto coins it may sometime consume upload but it should not last long. Also if the coins are too fragmented, you should send it to yourself to consolidate the coins.

Because if there are too many of these chunks, then it may cause problems as too many smaller PoS try to be created, in this case you should create a new address within the same wallet, send all coins to the new address then it should be okay.

The other easy way to do this, send all your coins to an exchange then withdrawn them back. This is general issue in all PoS coins like SUPER.
Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:08:58 AM

I have bought a lot of coins at 700-800 and sold in 3200. I would have loved to hold longer but kept it looked after a new crash.
I'll buy that as soon as the price stabilizes again.

For a larger buy support the Coin requires a clear road map with timeline and a developer which does not only report every few weeks. One status message is not sufficient for stabilization.

At the moment I see too little development. Still no multi-pool, no timeline for phase 2 and only old news. That makes me and surely many other nervous.
SUPER needs more transparency, PR, development and communication. Look at XC or VRC.
One example is the multi pool is to come for weeks and nothing happens.

I will continue to support SUPER but at the moment I'm careful.
burritoboy9984

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:49:18 AM

Anyone else noticing their wallet using excessive bandwidth? I wouldn't mind the downloads, but is seems like it is uploading a lot of data too. It is constantly drawing upwards of 1 meg. Suggestions? Normal?

Thanks
it's no different then other crypto coins it may sometime consume upload but it should not last long. Also if the coins are too fragmented, you should send it to yourself to consolidate the coins.

Because if there are too many of these chunks, then it may cause problems as too many smaller PoS try to be created, in this case you should create a new address within the same wallet, send all coins to the new address then it should be okay.

The other easy way to do this, send all your coins to an exchange then withdrawn them back. This is general issue in all PoS coins like SUPER.

Sounds good, thanks for the prompt reply. Would creating a new address in the current wallet and sending the balance of the current wallet to the new address accomplish the same thing?

Thanks
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:02:26 AM

Thanks

Sounds good, thanks for the prompt reply. Would creating a new address in the current wallet and sending the balance of the current wallet to the new address accomplish the same thing?

Thanks
yes...
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:27:25 AM

Waiting for good news i believe we have the best dev and the best super team in all cryptos Smiley
Enjoy the price while waiting  Cool

Captain Positive Cool
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:42:43 AM

Important development, Coins Source's news release on "Phase 2"
http://www.coinssource.com/supercoin-unleashes-phase-attack-anonymous-coins/

Congrats Smiley

Very well written article, it is nice to see some promotion is start for Supercoin.

bittybit11

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:59:29 AM

Important development, Coins Source's news release on "Phase 2"
http://www.coinssource.com/supercoin-unleashes-phase-attack-anonymous-coins/

Congrats Smiley

“In PHASE-2, the sender of the coin will pick randomly any qualified peers as mixer and guarantor, to send the coins anonymously. This is a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system, which has no central authority at all in whatever format. Any qualified peers (eg holding enough coins in his wallet) can become the middle points of the transfer (of course if he wants, he can turn off the “service” from the config file).“

This is great. welldone everybody, lets support our SupercoinTeam to accomplish all phases. TO THE MOON WE GO!!!

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 10:59:49 AM

Due time for a new article I would say!

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/supercoin-anonymity-phase-2-progress-includes-mini-escrow-system

Please share Smiley
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:24:09 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 01:38:35 PM by yurimir

Can one of reddit expert open an unofficial reddit page for supercoin. I can get it to the OP.

Someone registered subreddit supercoin http://www.reddit.com/r/supercoin 24 days ago, have to negotiate with him or should be registered subreddit - supercointeam, supercoins etc.

p.s.

SUPERCOIN subreddit creator may invite another reddit user to moderation
toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:04:41 PM

Can one of reddit expert open an unofficial reddit page for supercoin. I can get it to the OP.

Someone registered subreddit supercoin http://www.reddit.com/r/supercoin 24 days ago, have to negotiate with him or should be registered subreddit - supercointeam, supercoins etc.

p.s.

SUPERCOIN subreddit creator may invite another reddit user to moderation

Are you part of the dev team? Lol, I see you everywhere.

need people who can promote join the team
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:30:27 PM

I think you're only bagholders crying for your loose till now and don't know how to recover. Sorry for my words.
But yo're talking about promotion,tweet,reddit etc etc but NOONE OF YOU IS INVEST BTC NOW that price is cheap.
Why?  Wink Are you afraid? Or what? Already lost many and need to recover your loose with promotion? Or you want to go out and want that price reach 10k again so then you will be the new DUMPER?

Super is in 4 exchanger! Major exchange! That's a dream for every altcoin.
So,it don't need promotion. There are thousand of altcoin out,and only 10% are togheter in CRYPTSY,BITTREX,MINTPAL etc etc.

It's only a speculative coin with no stability. That's all. Nou buy order,no support at all. Only a strong sell order. People want only to go out.

This coin reach 14k after phase 1 and then drop to 1k!!!! MEANS -1300% I tell you again: -1300% in one week
A stable coin after phases releases,sould reach a new stable level an stay there,until next develompent. Either with some pump and dump, but price should only rise a little and be stable.

This is not stable.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:55:34 PM

with so much fud how can you expect investors to take this coin seriously?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:19:33 PM

No FUD here. Just talking about market.  Wink
Look URO trade. There are post with RED BIG post written "SCAM,SCAM,SCAM everywhere" and today is +100%.
So,investor will not come here to invest. They look what a coin have,if got potential they invest.
Investor don't need to read our post to invest.

Anyway with last super pump and uro pump today i have make 400% profit. A lot.
That's means basically that there are 2 ways to trade:
-1 is HOLD and wait maybe days,maybe weeks,maybe months before profit.
-1 is to daily trade and catch altcoins movements.

I have start 1 year ago HOLDING coins,specially when they dumped and i buy higher,and people just say "HOLD! HOLD! THIS IS A LONG TERM CURRENCY!". Result was having most funds blocked in coin waiting for theyr rise and lost other trains.
Then i choose to catch daily trains and take little profit here and there. After all for me,i repeat, for me in a long term view,daily trade is more profit than holding.

Just talking, no fud. Take care of your investment.
smackii

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:50:20 PM

I think you're only bagholders crying for your loose till now and don't know how to recover. Sorry for my words.
But yo're talking about promotion,tweet,reddit etc etc but NOONE OF YOU IS INVEST BTC NOW that price is cheap.
Why?  Wink Are you afraid? Or what? Already lost many and need to recover your loose with promotion? Or you want to go out and want that price reach 10k again so then you will be the new DUMPER?

Super is in 4 exchanger! Major exchange! That's a dream for every altcoin.
So,it don't need promotion. There are thousand of altcoin out,and only 10% are togheter in CRYPTSY,BITTREX,MINTPAL etc etc.

It's only a speculative coin with no stability. That's all. Nou buy order,no support at all. Only a strong sell order. People want only to go out.

This coin reach 14k after phase 1 and then drop to 1k!!!! MEANS -1300% I tell you again: -1300% in one week
A stable coin after phases releases,sould reach a new stable level an stay there,until next develompent. Either with some pump and dump, but price should only rise a little and be stable.

This is not stable.

I don't think you understand how percentages work.

a 1300% loss from 14K is -168,000 satoshis per coin.

Your math failed, so i don't think you'll gain profit on any other coin out there even when there is a hype or pump.

Get back to your basic mathematics!

It's a 93% Loss. WTH!
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:11:26 PM

This coin is just a PUMP and DUMP

had a nice pump and now just dropping back down to 700 sats

such a shame really could of been big
smackii

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:28:04 PM

Look URO trade. There are post with RED BIG post written "SCAM,SCAM,SCAM everywhere" and today is +100%.
So,investor will not come here to invest. They look what a coin have,if got potential they invest.

I have start 1 year ago HOLDING coins,specially when they dumped and i buy higher,and people just say "HOLD! HOLD! THIS IS A LONG TERM CURRENCY!". Result was having most funds blocked in coin waiting for theyr rise and lost other trains.
Then i choose to catch daily trains and take little profit here and there. After all for me,i repeat, for me in a long term view,daily trade is more profit than holding.

Same here, it was 1 full year of experience. Holding and waiting, i didn't realize at first last year that there are tons of alts. I was happy making $5 per day trading BTC, but now i'm targeting 10% per TRADE! on daily basis.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:31:33 PM

i agree, but sometimes it goes out of hand.... (look trustplus coin)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:08:45 PM

Guys, from when dev gave us an update, I m not worried. He s working on phase 2 and will give us weekly updates. This is the mood of this coin, maybe I/we don't like it for different reasons but the important is that the coin is still alive and it is gonna to be the best one of the crypto scene. In this case it isn t  a dev's fault if people don't hold.
I don't know if it is better the daily trade or to hold for some time. I think that it depends: about me, there are coins that I decide to hold and others that I sell very quickly. Anyway, in my view the two ways are both difficult. Daily trading: I don t see all these coins upon which is so easy to invest in, unless you have a quite big quantity of BTC for move the market as you like or at least trying to do it. And often when I sold I had a lot of difficult to re- enter again, so maybe I ll become a daily trader when I ll be able to don't come back in the coins that I sell. At the moment I m holding the majority part of my super: time will say if I m right or not. Obvious, it isn't my unique investment, but I m sure that this coin can/must grow more and more and more! And this price is ridicolous
I think that the only problem here is that we need a leadership, someone or a group of members that decide to take a bit of responsabilities. Naturally, it isn t easy when a dev didn t give any reponse to anyone for a long time. But past is the past and now the mood changed. One month ago I posted here the necessity of a marketing campaign. Supercointeam said that after phase one he would have had more time to promote the coin and a couple of names in the mind. I don't know if he remembers. Anyway,now there are the conditions for re-build the trust within us and the dev, so if someone want to share ideas is welcome.

Note: I m a very little fish and posted my two cents. It would be nice if also the BIG bagholders give a sign making proposals
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:13:34 PM

well the name supercoin, holds its plans secret... now the dev is on clark kent mode... so we wait..

Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: