Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266700 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:40:03 PM

Could you write in english, please
The community want read english in this thread, you have a subforum  Wink

Thanks dev for your update!
Halving is a good news for holders
Sorry for rus language, but the Lead Developer is Djm34 and he is rus. That's why I'm asked on russian.

Where do you get the information that djm is rus ? LOL
No LOL) I'm Member on russian BTC forum https://forum.btcsec.com/
Do you know Agran from QORA ? Ask him.
djm34 is russian
lol, this morning I was Japenese, yesterday Chinese, now Russian  Grin
(Even though I read all Nicholas Gogol, I am not russian...)

Grin Is that so extraordinary to be French ?
(lol I don't even have qora wallet... and I really have lots of wallet)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toughlife

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:41:05 PM

Sorry for rus language, but the Lead Developer is Djm34 and he is rus. That's why I'm asked on russian.

djm34 is russian
No ,he said he is a French guy.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:44:09 PM

The community want read english in this thread, you have a subforum  Wink

djm34 is russian
No ,he said he is a French guy.
and quite frankly who really care of people nationality on an international forum ?

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:45:55 PM

djm34 is russian

I know him personally. Why should I ask somebody else about his nationality? Btw if some dudes just say that you are Chinese, should I believe him as well. It's nonsense. I thought at first you're a normal person, but it turns out that you are no different than the Chinese trolls here (who I could believe that they are multiple accounts from a same person). I'm tired of explaining again and again now.
My dear friend) When your friends of new unofficial team  said that I'm Chinese they have no proof.
You asked me "Where do you get the information that djm is rus ?" I say that I'm know that he is russian and I'll give you proofs tomorrow from PM with Agran

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:51:31 PM

djm34 is russian

I know him personally. Why should I ask somebody else about his nationality? Btw if some dudes just say that you are Chinese, should I believe him as well. It's nonsense. I thought at first you're a normal person, but it turns out that you are no different than the Chinese trolls here (who I could believe that they are multiple accounts from a same person). I'm tired of explaining again and again now.
My dear friend) When your friends of new unofficial team  said that I'm Chinese they have no proof.
You asked me "Where do you get the information that djm is rus ?" I say that I'm know that he is russian and I'll give you proofs tomorrow from PM with Agran
Grin Grin Great, I am waiting with a certain impatience for those proof  Grin

What is good is that, is that your are just discrediting yourself (and Agran whomever he is)

djm34 facebook page
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:53:54 PM

Online Virus scan added to the OP

Talkcoin v2.0 Windows: link
Virus scan 0 / 58 : https://www.virustotal.com/fr/url/4fe8e4245945c2d47c6d8dadc77ddc274859ecd9c7d7a43868412a77f8b1efe7/analysis/

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
lxru9999

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:54:49 PM

talkcoin not develop without the support and dve community development. Now is who is going to take over talkcoin in order to have future development. Previous unpleasant things have happened, can not change, trust and cooperation is now more needed, if only for their own interests to take over talkcoin, it will die soon talkcoin. Anyway I think we still need talkcoin dve development of ideas, but also need talkcoin team of marketing, the need to monitor the community, of course talkcoin need a real leader. Only consensus is the only way out, do not blame each other.
xwebnetwork

Activity: 684

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

@Karimdr2

Okay, I figured as much. Was just curious as to what within the code changed that would trigger this, but no worries. Smiley

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:02:53 PM

djm34 is russian

What is good is that, is that your are just discrediting yourself (and Agran whomever he is)
дo пecды. ты caм знaeшь, чтo ты вpeшь

lxru9999

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:08:38 PM

talkcoin not develop without the support and dve community development. Now is who is going to take over talkcoin in order to have future development. Previous unpleasant things have happened, can not change, trust and cooperation is now more needed, if only for their own interests to take over talkcoin, it will die soon talkcoin. Anyway I think we still need talkcoin dve development of ideas, but also need talkcoin team of marketing, the need to monitor the community, of course talkcoin need a real leader. Only consensus is the only way out, do not blame each other.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:28:18 PM

Must be and echo, echo, echo in here.  Roll Eyes

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
karimdr2

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:37:11 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 08:14:12 PM by karimdr2

Must be and echo, echo, echo in here.  Roll Eyes

What do you know? Smiley
An innovative roadmap is in preparation, we are actually doing a feasibility study for not giving false promises. Now we can move forward, we have been constrained by the 1st dev who rejected any kind of comunication with us !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 06:46:45 PM

djm34 is russian

googele translate (last time): "
do pesdy. ty sam znayesh', chto ty vresh'
to pesdy. you know yourself that you're lying"

wtf does mean pesdy ?

djm34 facebook page
karimdr2

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:59:01 PM

djm34 is russian

googele translate (last time): "
do pesdy. ty sam znayesh', chto ty vresh'
to pesdy. you know yourself that you're lying"

wtf does mean pesdy ?

пoпpoбyйтe Бинг  Roll Eyes

Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:12:04 PM

After posting roadmap you should include development addy in OP and roadmap, so that ppl can DONATE and check out that 3% in block explorer themselves. Also, I'm whilling to donate 10k TAC on my own to encourage development if I will like new roadmap.

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 10:52:29 PM by nanoprobe

What do you know? Smiley
An innovative roadmap is in preparation, we are actually doing a feasibility study for not giving false promises. Now we can move forward, we have been constrained by the 1st dev who rejected any kind of comunication with us !
HUH? I was merely being humorous because the poster I quoted posted exactly the same message twice 14 minutes apart. Chill out.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:22:18 PM

djm34 is russian
lol, this morning I was Japenese, yesterday Chinese, now Russian  Grin
(Even though I read all Nicholas Gogol, I am not russian...)

Grin Is that so extraordinary to be French ?
(lol I don't even have qora wallet... and I really have lots of wallet)

I ask you once again...

I know who I am... Do you know who you are?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:39:12 AM

What do you know? Smiley
HUH? I was merely being humorous because the poster I quoted posted exactly the same message twice 14 minutes apart. Chill out.
he is a Chinese i am sure ,just use a google trans  because he is not good at English. but,he is a real member of the community,he is angry with the nonsence argument,so ,don't laugh at him.be quiet.post some constructive  comments.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:45:47 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 01:01:39 AM by halicarton

Quote from: Talkcoin on September 04, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
Hi,
I am the original developer. I am always developping and I will propose a new version without the dev fund. I don't want to spend time to argue with them because I know they have no skill and no knowledge, they are just pathetic. I coded everything alone and there is no comment and no support. They can't take over this project in a good way.

I will publish a new wallet without the dev fund, block reward: 5 TAC, all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features that I am developping.
I have seen this on the new thread,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634.0  it's a good sight i think,we just need a wallet like this, no fund,and the all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features ,isn't it?
you guys so called the new team made a v2 version with a too high  tax rate (3%)and all fee will send to you own wallet,isn't it?you can't win the game,all the community will abandon you guys.   goodby!  The robbers & The thieves!

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:26:25 AM

Quote from: Talkcoin on September 04, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
Hi,
I am the original developer. I am always developping and I will propose a new version without the dev fund. I don't want to spend time to argue with them because I know they have no skill and no knowledge, they are just pathetic. I coded everything alone and there is no comment and no support. They can't take over this project in a good way.

I will publish a new wallet without the dev fund, block reward: 5 TAC, all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features that I am developping.
I have seen this on the new thread,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634.0  it's a good sight i think,we just need a wallet like this, no fund,and the all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features ,isn't it?
you guys so called the new team made a v2 version with a too high  tax rate (3%)and all fee will send to you own wallet,isn't it?you can't win the game,all the community will abandon you guys.   goodby!  The robbers & The thieves!

The dev has already tried this tactic with V1, a custom ECDSA key was provided in creation of the genesis block which could have been generated from a working address key pair, which means a private key is possible for the genesis block.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

This has been fixed for V2.0, there is no theft going on, just people who care about TAC and want a fair and equitable coin.

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: