Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266696 times)
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:57:54 AM

@djm34 &Ignition75  well known scamer in the forum! I will never trust you guys.   Roll Eyes

So 100% of nVidia miners and 30% of AMD miners use a product of a well known scammer ? Such a bad state for all cryptoworld LOL.
djm I understand why do they hate you, but should I make a call in the nVidia thread for your supporters to go here and spam this tiny thread to death ?  To call you a well known scammer is just going too far for miners in general. I will report this case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k-meister

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:15:50 AM

@djm34 &Ignition75  well known scamer in the forum! I will never trust you guys.   Roll Eyes

So 100% of nVidia miners and 30% of AMD miners use a product of a well known scammer ? Such a bad state for all cryptoworld LOL.
djm I understand why do they hate you, but should I make a call in the nVidia thread for your supporters to go here and spam this tiny thread to death ?  To call you a well known scammer is just going too far for miners in general. I will report this case.

So we have an official member of the takeover team suggesting bringing in a large group of unrelated outsiders to "spam this tiny thread to death" ?

Am I imagining this?

AizenSou

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:29:02 AM

So we have an official member of the takeover team suggesting bringing in a large group of unrelated outsiders to "spam this tiny thread to death" ?

Am I imagining this?

What ? I'm not even in the team. Where do you get this bluff?

k-meister I don't care how popular you are, but since you showed the new team your support at first, and then switch side so fast for your own interest, you're such a pathetic person. I have tried to analysis this case as an outsider here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg8666499#msg8666499

You just ignore it. There're no point discussing that matter with you anymore.

Thanks for the update, its great to see the coin being taken over and looked after and I’m sure everyone appreciates your effort.

Regards,

Aizen
Weiss30

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:29:20 AM

we leave the thread and let you get the money with tac v2 scam? 3% is ridiculous,just by changing the code from the real dev's work.
just a Burglar you are! the community will never Let you do it!  
change the tax fee to 1% or being kicked out of the community,you decide it.
Listen, 3% is a reasonable figure as we have a lot of plans for the coin and the address will be publicly audited.
It's over, move on, we are forking to V2.0.
I'm sure Andy and the team will be available on IRC after the fork to discuss the future with the community, right now, we are busy ensuring a smooth transition.
Thanks  Smiley

Ignition75 youre not taking our coin. Its over now. give it up. And close the door on your way out.

k-meister

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:45:10 AM

Am I imagining this?

Aizen

Er... I get it from the "official" announcements of your team:

The Talkcoin Team:

TalkTeam   - Project Manager
djm34       - Lead Developer
Bushstar    - Core Development Consultant
crz           - Graphic Design / Branding
karimdr2    - System Administrator / IT Architect
Nyterax     - Marketing and Promotions
AizenSou   - Investor / Technical Analyst
Ignition75  - Investor / Business Development

This is getting so weird it's almost trippy.
You're now pretending you were never part of the team?

I see you've just changed the OP to remove your name from the team.
Is this to pretend you're a "community voice", or deserting the sinking ship?

AizenSou

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:20:32 AM

I'm not in the team anymore due to personal matters. I guess Andy forgets to change the ANN, but the OP should be correct. I will ask Andy to change the ANN later.
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:36:25 AM

Talkcoin dev & accomplices continues dump coins stolen without shame.....You have the face very hard to defend a thief

Weiss30

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:45:11 AM

Am I imagining this?

Aizen

Er... I get it from the "official" announcements of your team:

The Talkcoin Team:

TalkTeam   - Project Manager
djm34       - Lead Developer
Bushstar    - Core Development Consultant
crz           - Graphic Design / Branding
karimdr2    - System Administrator / IT Architect
Nyterax     - Marketing and Promotions
AizenSou   - Investor / Technical Analyst
Ignition75  - Investor / Business Development

This is getting so weird it's almost trippy.
You're now pretending you were never part of the team?

I see you've just changed the OP to remove your name from the team.
Is this to pretend you're a "community voice", or deserting the sinking ship?

I'm not in the team anymore due to personal matters. I guess Andy forgets to change the ANN, but the OP should be correct. I will ask Andy to change the ANN later.

Smiley Busted!
You should stop posting before you make you and your team look any more dishonest.

>>What ? I'm not even in the team. Where do you get this bluff?

Its strange because it was only 1 or 2 weeks ago that you announced you had joined the team, and since then youve been spamming posts every day about the team on this forum. Now youve just flatly denied being part of the team. Hmmm.

dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:12:05 AM

So funny seeing the real spammers saying the dev team are going to spam the thread to death ... All the while they keep spamming over and over..

3% of the blocks going to the devs is too much ?
What about the 30% the original dev did ? or the about 5% he is getting now ? But he isn't a scammer right ?

Lol this is retarded ..

And calling djm34 a ''well known scammer'' is completly retarded and prove you have not a single clue who he is.
He have been writting a lot of the ccminers optimisations , and some on sgminer too.. He is well respected and sought out by devs to write them their miners too.

And k-meister is a big crybaby .. changing side and throwing a shitstorm just because he think having a 5 Tac block reward is going to make him rich in 2 weeks , the guy have no clue.

In a way i wish the v2 would stop so all those ''investors'' would be stuck with the old dev and they could just cry then because this would tank so fast.
AizenSou

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:16:02 AM

So funny seeing the real spammers saying the dev team are going to spam the thread to death ... All the while they keep spamming over and over..

What about the 30% the original dev did ? or the about 5% he is getting now ? But he isn't a scammer right ?

Lol this is retarded ..

And calling djm34 a ''well known scammer'' is completly retarded and prove you have not a single clue who he is.
He have been writting a lot of the ccminers optimisations , and some on sgminer too.. He is well respected and sought out by devs to write them their miners too.

And k-meister is a big crybaby .. changing side and throwing a shitstorm just because he think having a 5 Tac block reward is going to make him rich in 2 weeks , the guy have no clue.

In a way i wish the v2 would stop so all those ''investors'' would be stuck with the old dev and they could just cry then because this would tank so fast.

+1
They are just ignoring the facts when quoting my post. It doesn't make sense to argue with kind of people anymore. They only have one goal in mind. Sorry if I was outraged before but calling my friend " a wellknown scammer " is just an unacceptable behaviour.
dav1199

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:43:58 AM

I'm mailing you about the talkcoin hostile takeover, which they are now calling “v2”. The last chance to do anything about it is now.

At this point the takeover team have flooded the forum so much with their spam that they have mostly drowned out the community's voice, which is against them.

They accelerated their hardfork to this Monday so they can avoid people having any debate about it.

To see the bad stuff these people have been up to, please read my report of it here. Sorry its so long, but I had to get the details and the evidence in:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg8640617#msg8640617

The only chance to avoid losing the coin is to make your voice heard on the forum (and not to download their wallet).

If peoples protests can be heard over their spam the pools/exchanges won't implement the hardfork, it's as simple as that.

So it's up to you how it goes.

To sum up the choice you have:

Going with the hardfork means giving control to the takeover team. They have no developers.They didn't develop any of the coin. They have no talented members at all Sure Djm34 is a complete noob for example Roll Eyes and the current dev will stop working on it. They had to pay someone else to make this takeover build. They changed the code to steal all the coins being destroyed in the genesis block and move them into their own wallet.Ah yes because the coins were really NOT being destroyed with the old dev but let's not mention this They are only taking over to remove your vote on the number of mined coins, because they are a group of miners wanting to mine more blocks for themselves. By forcing the mining of 2 milion new blocks per month the percentage holding you have will disappear, with the miners sucking up the value of your investment. Nobody wants to buy these 2 million coins and there is no chance of anything other than coin collapse. Ah yes .. the block reward so dear to k-meister and the cause of all this mess

To stay with the current code & developer:
We will have mined coins reduced to 650k per month (5 per block) so the price will immediately leap back towards normal.And there you have it lol , WOW THE PRICE WILL ''IMMEDIATLY'' leap back... dude you are deluded
We will have the dev who created the entire coin still looking after it and working on new features.Yeah this worked so well before that the team he had hired to work for it is now trying to kick him out because he wasn't honest with anyone and wasn't communicating no more. Why would he ? The cash cow was working on its own afteral
He will let the community decide on important matters such as block reward changes.Oh my ! yes ! the most important thing to any coin , the BLOCK REWARD .. but if the community should be able to change the block reward .. why not leave the old voting system ? The takeover team have made it clear they will not.  
Plus there will be myself working as a developer. And I will be helping with PR. I'm regularly on TV talking about bitcoin, and many of the most influential newspapers/TV/websites in the world regularly ask my opinions on bitcoin matters. Oh wow you are so important , lol . You went to japan to hold a sign and that make you an expert on cryptos from now on. Well i guess your protest in japan worked out so well in the end right ? Oh wait it didn't .. You got some media attention and nothing much came out of it as far as what you went there for. And your new ''protest'' here isn't going to work much better you know. You have not a single clue dude. You are doing more harm than good to this coin.

The next 24-48 hours are critical and if you care about keeping the coin, you need to make some noise on the forum right now. If they drown you out, simply post again.

Kolin
Twitter: @The_K_meister

Need i say more ? ... The guy is on a crusade just because the new team don't want to adopt his 5 coin BR.
Bet if they had agreed to his block reward scheme he would be completly fine with this takeover and all would be well in the world for him, and he would most likely say how the old dev was a big scammer too.

So pathetic.
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:47:15 AM

Lol this is retarded ..

+1
They are just ignoring the facts when quoting my post. It doesn't make sense to argue with kind of people anymore. They only have one goal in mind. Sorry if I was outraged before but calling my friend " a wellknown scammer " is just an unacceptable behaviour.

Say something bad about djm34 evidence his absolute ignorance and its level brain..

AizenSou

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:48:08 AM

I'm mailing you about the talkcoin hostile takeover, which they are now calling “v2”. The last chance to do anything about it is now.

At this point the takeover team have flooded the forum so much with their spam that they have mostly drowned out the community's voice, which is against them.

They accelerated their hardfork to this Monday so they can avoid people having any debate about it.

To see the bad stuff these people have been up to, please read my report of it here. Sorry its so long, but I had to get the details and the evidence in:

The only chance to avoid losing the coin is to make your voice heard on the forum (and not to download their wallet).

If peoples protests can be heard over their spam the pools/exchanges won't implement the hardfork, it's as simple as that.

Going with the hardfork means giving control to the takeover team. They have no developers.They didn't develop any of the coin. They have no talented members at all Sure Djm34 is a complete noob for example Roll Eyes and the current dev will stop working on it. They had to pay someone else to make this takeover build. They changed the code to steal all the coins being destroyed in the genesis block and move them into their own wallet.Ah yes because the coins were really NOT being destroyed with the old dev but let's not mention this They are only taking over to remove your vote on the number of mined coins, because they are a group of miners wanting to mine more blocks for themselves. By forcing the mining of 2 milion new blocks per month the percentage holding you have will disappear, with the miners sucking up the value of your investment. Nobody wants to buy these 2 million coins and there is no chance of anything other than coin collapse. Ah yes .. the block reward so dear to k-meister and the cause of all this mess

We will have mined coins reduced to 650k per month (5 per block) so the price will immediately leap back towards normal.And there you have it lol , WOW THE PRICE WILL ''IMMEDIATLY'' leap back... dude you are deluded
We will have the dev who created the entire coin still looking after it and working on new features.Yeah this worked so well before that the team he had hired to work for it is now trying to kick him out because he wasn't honest with anyone and wasn't communicating no more. Why would he ? The cash cow was working on its own afteral
He will let the community decide on important matters such as block reward changes.Oh my ! yes ! the most important thing to any coin , the BLOCK REWARD .. but if the community should be able to change the block reward .. why not leave the old voting system ? The takeover team have made it clear they will not.  
Plus there will be myself working as a developer. And I will be helping with PR. I'm regularly on TV talking about bitcoin, and many of the most influential newspapers/TV/websites in the world regularly ask my opinions on bitcoin matters. Oh wow you are so important , lol . You went to japan to hold a sign and that make you an expert on cryptos from now on. Well i guess your protest in japan worked out so well in the end right ? Oh wait it didn't .. You got some media attention and nothing much came out of it as far as what you went there for. And your new ''protest'' here isn't going to work much better you know. You have not a single clue dude. You are doing more harm than good to this coin.

The next 24-48 hours are critical and if you care about keeping the coin, you need to make some noise on the forum right now. If they drown you out, simply post again.

Kolin

Need i say more ? ... The guy is on a crusade just because the new team don't want to adopt his 5 coin BR.
Bet if they had agreed to his block reward scheme he would be completly fine with this takeover and all would be well in the world for him, and he would most likely say how the old dev was a big scammer too.

So pathetic.

Don't need to say more. Perfect. Thanks.
dav1199

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:56:27 AM

That mail he send to ppl posting in this thread .. and probably to some other ppl he knows.

And he tell them to ''spam the thread'' pretty much. All at the same time the army of spammers accusing the team to spam the thread out , oh the irony.

What a drama queen.

k-meister .. do you ''really'' think having a 5 Block reward would make the price skyrocket again ? Haven't you been here long enough to see how it NEVER worked for other coins ?
Cutting the reward without a real solid project ( which the original dev don't have or we are still waiting to hear it ) going on to support this reward cut ?

If your coin is worth nothing to mine / hold. Just cutting the reward to 5 instead of 15 isn't going to give it any more value if nothing else happen to support it.
There will just be more worthless coins going into the market.
TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:16:33 AM

Kolin

So pathetic.

Don't need to say more. Perfect. Thanks.

+1 Aizen Cheesy

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
jelt14

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:26:47 AM

What the "H" is the community is suppose to believe & do ??!!   im so confused what to do?   its time to get shlt  back togeather or the coin will be a a waste of time
jelt14

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:37:28 AM

and what wallet is the community suppose to use   
TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:51:05 AM

and what wallet is the community suppose to use  

Its easy - I ran this thread since right at the start of the project and have released all the versions myself including the current one, so just go to the OP and install the official version as usual.  Unless you want to use an unofficial version from a dev that we kicked out who was proven to be scamming 30% of TAC in a hidden fund which he didnt even tell his team mates about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg8293646#msg8293646

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
jelt14

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:29:31 AM

Ok so much spamming going on dont know who believe thanks you
k-meister

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:18:45 PM

Ok so much spamming going on dont know who believe thanks you

This is crazy. TalkTeam you should be ashamed of yourself. It doesn't really get much sadder than this.

jelt14 - if you can't work out what is the real talkcoin, please don't download anything until you've worked it out. Better to not use it for a while than to take a fake wallet.

btw I am @The_K_meister on twitter have a look. Theres just no chance with my profile I'd be trying to trick some newbies in an altcoin scam!!  Smiley
Or you've got this anonymous guy and his friends, who won't give out either his real name or his real bitcointalk account.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: