Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266700 times)
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:54:54 AM

The developer would have been far better off letting us take over management of the coin, his coins would have been worth a lot more very soon.

The problem was, a classic case of Projection 101, because he's been stealing from the community, his expectations were we would be stealing the 3% development fund.

If you saw the technical roadmap we had coming you would have laughed, that 3% might have covered our taxi fares for business meetings with VOIP providers  Roll Eyes

Most of the infrastructure was coming from our own fiat.

I think another problem, that 500k TAC is most likely feeding his whole village, he fought us like his life depended on it, so good luck to him.

I'm done with this thread, it's been fun  Wink
+1 tomorrow....100sat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:20:35 AM

wtf? you just give it up to afk_dev, his sockpuppets and few paid asians?

Litejavichu

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:28:18 AM

Without problem. We do new currency with premine to replenish funds of users and we continue with our music

GoldenBTC

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:32:47 AM

endless fucking and fighting everyday makes tac notorious.

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:39:48 AM

Without problem. We do new currency with premine to replenish funds of users and we continue with our music

The team will write an answer to all the exchanges and pool owners with all evidences and facts about the old dev. If the exchanges still support him, we don't want to waste our time with this mess anymore. We're trying to rescue this coin, but since the old dev and his sockpuppets don't want it, we will look like we are trying to hostile take over the coin and it seems that all the exchanges have a policy not for taking it.

Honestly, "hostile" take over? For what? Make me laughing hard? For 1.1Mil TACs in the next 5 years? Seriously? For less than 5BTC for a team of 6, 7 people in 5 years? Well I know that some people in crypto don't understand math but even that?
Litejavichu

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:34:53 AM

The team will write an answer to all the exchanges and pool owners with all evidences and facts about the old dev. If the exchanges still support him, we don't want to waste our time with this mess anymore. We're trying to rescue this coin, but since the old dev and his sockpuppets don't want it, we will look like we are trying to hostile take over the coin and it seems that all the exchanges have a policy not for taking it.

Honestly, "hostile" take over? For what? Make me laughing hard? For 1.1Mil TACs in the next 5 years? Seriously? For less than 5BTC for a team of 6, 7 people in 5 years? Well I know that some people in crypto don't understand math but even that?

With freshcoin something similar, but not the DEV steals the coins. Now their have a very good team helping and have a good draft and happy community......

catchcoin

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:38:16 AM

to :Talkteam, djm34, karimdr2, Aizen, Litejavichu,Ignition75
 good bye!we are so sorry about you guys,you can make a new coin,all the specifics will decided by yourselves. Grin
good luck!  

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:54:55 AM

Hey folks,

just a short statement from me regarding the suprnova pool for TalkCoin.

1. I'm not happy with the takeover
2. I'm not happy with the old Dev and the -votedev command (although I find it very interesting - usecoin had a similar approach were rogue blocks could be inserted by the dev this making him endless coins)

My personal opinion is that TalkCoin was already dead/dying before the "fork" as there was no or only very little progress over time and/but constant dumps @ bittrex even though hashrate was (very) low at the end.
Even so low I considered shutting the pool for TAC.

I really like the efforts of the "new team" in trying to resurrect the coin, but I feel sorry for them as I don't really think they can be sucessful with the old name "TalkCoin" as it has been burned badly - I don't think a (serious) investor will re-invest in TalkCoin if he did not follow this thread clearly - even I had trouble with all that recent posts and I'm around here a lot Smiley

In my opinion the new team IS ABLE to make a coin succeed, they have everything they need and a good rep, I'll try to support them too by providing a pool but I'd love to see a NEW coin (starting at block 1 - with a decent block explorer etc) with the new team and a new name Smiley Everything is open source - just clone the repo - do your fixes / mods and relaunch. Look at the new SilkCoin Wallet - beautiful - look at all the anonymous features - look at the FreshCoin Online Wallet - Use the time and energy you save when NOT fighting against FUD with a new coin and integrate that into your new coin (one feature after the other) and you'll have a clean history, a clean new coin and for sure a massive buy support Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
PresidentLee

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:16:34 AM

to :Talkteam, djm34, karimdr2, Aizen, Litejavichu,Ignition75
 good bye!we are so sorry about you guys,you can make a new coin,all the specifics will decided by yourselves. Grin
good luck!  

Yes,they are all scamers .
But that doesn't mean you are not. Grin Grin
AizenSou

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:49:21 AM

Hey folks,

2. I'm not happy with the old Dev and the -votedev command (although I find it very interesting - usecoin had a similar approach were rogue blocks could be inserted by the dev this making him endless coins)

My personal opinion is that TalkCoin was already dead/dying before the "fork" as there was no or only very little progress over time and/but constant dumps @ bittrex even though hashrate was (very) low at the end.

I really like the efforts of the "new team" in trying to resurrect the coin, but I feel sorry for them as I don't really think they can be sucessful with the old name "TalkCoin" as it has been burned badly - I don't think a (serious) investor will re-invest in TalkCoin if he did not follow this thread clearly - even I had trouble with all that recent posts and I'm around here a lot Smiley

In my opinion the new team IS ABLE to make a coin succeed, they have everything they need and a good rep, I'll try to support them too by providing a pool but I'd love to see a NEW coin (starting at block 1 - with a decent block explorer etc) with the new team and a new name Smiley Everything is open source - just clone the repo - do your fixes / mods and relaunch. Look at the new SilkCoin Wallet - beautiful - look at all the anonymous features - look at the FreshCoin Online Wallet - Use the time and energy you save when NOT fighting against FUD with a new coin and integrate that into your new coin (one feature after the other) and you'll have a clean history, a clean new coin and for sure a massive buy support Smiley

Thanks ocminer to the valuable comment. Actually we don't want to waste our time and energy fighting against FUD anymore.
Litejavichu

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:45:32 PM

Hey folks,

Thanks ocminer to the valuable comment. Actually we don't want to waste our time and energy fighting against FUD anymore.

Correct!! nothing to do here.....

dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:49:31 PM

Hey folks,

Yep better to make a new coin , and leave the scammers hoping this coin will ever recover. They are in for a rude awakening.
This was the last hope. Dump already began.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:26:51 PM

Hey folks,

This

The name is damaged....

Make another coin with your stuff that you want and go from there. Already have the team in place. I know a few have a lot invested in this coin, but sometimes you just gotta cut your loss. To be honest, I think you can do better with your own coin. I am also sure a few pools would be more than willing to take up the new coin too.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:29:14 PM

Hey folks,

Correct!! nothing to do here.....

+111
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:34:27 PM

Do it guys! Looks like you have support of many.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:38:21 PM

Thanks ocminer to the valuable comment. Actually we don't want to waste our time and energy fighting against FUD anymore.   Huh

the new takeover team is away?
Undead_Phenix

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:36:45 PM

tac IS DEAD,CHAT WILL BE ALIVE FOR LONG.
This is the CHAT OP on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675803.0

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:41:16 PM

tac IS DEAD,CHAT WILL BE ALIVE FOR LONG.
This is the CHAT OP on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675803.0

Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think k-meister has a big bag of chatcoin, and was just trying to mess with tac to kill it.  Grin
(which actually would make a lot more sense, considering his post history with unknown shitcoins)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
AizenSou

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:00:34 PM

Hey folks,

This

The name is damaged....

Make another coin with your stuff that you want and go from there. Already have the team in place. I know a few have a lot invested in this coin, but sometimes you just gotta cut your loss. To be honest, I think you can do better with your own coin. I am also sure a few pools would be more than willing to take up the new coin too.

I still remember you BrewCrewFan from the start of mining this coin. I hope you won't lose much with this. Thanks for your support.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:20:01 PM

Hey folks,

This

The name is damaged....

I still remember you BrewCrewFan from the start of mining this coin. I hope you won't lose much with this. Thanks for your support.

I look at it this way, you win some and lose on most. I took the chance seeing the people that were supporting the coin at the time ( before all the shit hit the fan and stuff ) and was in a positive thinking once I saw those who wanted to fix it.

I still would support the people trying to fix if they made their own coin. As I said, you got many pieces in place to make it happen.

If you guys ever want a reasonable outside opinion your always welcome to PM me for any input I could give.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: