Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

If someone can get Goat to give me 50BTC, I'll split it halvsies. I'm sure I must've lost money with him at some point. Alternately, Goat, I am willing to save you 20BTC if you simply send me 30. I'm a generous kind of guy.

Thanks for your support and kind words. It is a mess this is, really.

2012 broke many things. Fortunes, reputations, Thermos, and more.

I'll say this much. I would much rather have Goat owe me money than the ones who actually do.

I know the feeling. Just the amount theymos owes me is shocking.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:55:39 PM

i am happy to announce there is going to be a solution to this. Gurrty will get back his fair valued "investment" as suggested by theymos. The first step is to find the value of the assets traded for the contract as theymos advised. Since theymos is GLBSE owner he is the best fit to advise how much the asset traded was worth.

We will wait for the owner of GLBSE, theymos, to respond before the arrangement of the payment.

theymos, please advise us on what your assets were worth at the time.

Thank you for your advice and assistance in this matter.

I was not the owner of GLBSE. GLBSE was clearly owned by Nefario, as he was able to shut down the site without the approval of BitcoinGlobal, and despite my own vehement protests. However, I do have some knowledge of the GLBSE market situation at the time, so I'll be happy to advise in this case.

The contract is nonsensical and should be thrown away, but Gurrty deserves the value of his principal back. After some research, I've determined that the GLBSE market price of TYGRR.BOT was between 0.75 BTC and 1.04 BTC per share around June 5, 2012, but only for much smaller volumes. Since the contract's specified price of 1 BTC per share is within this range, I believe that it is best to take this price to be the actual value of the shares at the time of the contract. Therefore, the principal was worth 5762 BTC, or 30,999.56 USD at the time. Adding a reasonable 12% interest rate compounded daily for 1.97 years results in 39,265.02 USD. I judge that this is the amount owed to Gurrty by Goat.

Thankfully, I don't have to give out scammer tags anymore, so you can take this judgement or leave it...

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:57:17 PM

Wait. How do we know Goat isn't paying thermos?

ETA: emailed PG to compare pedophile board postings. We'll get to the bottom of this.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:59:44 PM

i am happy to announce there is going to be a solution to this. Gurrty will get back his fair valued "investment" as suggested by theymos. The first step is to find the value of the assets traded for the contract as theymos advised. Since theymos is GLBSE owner he is the best fit to advise how much the asset traded was worth.

We will wait for the owner of GLBSE, theymos, to respond before the arrangement of the payment.

I was not the owner of GLBSE. GLBSE was clearly owned by Nefario, as he was able to shut down the site without the approval of BitcoinGlobal, and despite my own vehement protests. However, I do have some knowledge of the GLBSE market situation at the time, so I'll be happy to advise in this case.

The contract is nonsensical and should be thrown away, but Gurrty deserves the value of his principal back. After some research, I've determined that the GLBSE market price of TYGRR.BOT was between 0.75 BTC and 1.04 BTC per share around June 5, 2012, but only for much smaller volumes. Since the contract's specified price of 1 BTC per share is within this range, I believe that it is best to take this price to be the actual value of the shares at the time of the contract. Therefore, the principal was worth 5762 BTC, or 30,999.56 USD at the time. Adding a reasonable 12% interest rate compounded daily for 1.97 years results in 39,265.02 USD. I judge that this is the amount owed to Gurrty by Goat.

Thankfully, I don't have to give out scammer tags anymore, so you can take this judgement or leave it...

Seems fair.  Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:05:21 PM

Theymos did you not try to sell your ownership in GLBSE via GLBSE stock? Theymos did you not ask me to work for GLBSE and sell pirate shares to you and for you? Theymos, you need to back up your claims. Did you ever own GLBSE stock and did you ever try to sell GLBSE stock? Do you still hold BTC that was once held by GLBSE? You were the treasurer and publicly admited to holding our BTC. Do you owe me or Grutty BTC that was once held by GLBSE? If you do not still hold the GLBSE BTC what did you do with it?

These are very important questions you need to answer as you are clearly caught in a lie. Theymos, we are watching you and we know what you have done in the past. To claim you never were involved in GLBSE is just silly.

Edit: I had assumed theymos would admit he owned GLBSE (everyone knows he did) and was thus an authority on the price of the bonds he sold. The fact that he claims he is not an owner nor did he sell bonds no longer makes him an authority on the price. The price he claims is owed is invalid as long as theymos claims he never owned GLBSE.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:11:14 PM

So basically, what you intend to do now is just distract from yourself and accuse others of nonsense? You really are obnoxious. Others, who do not know you well enough, fell for your ruse and really did just think that you were willing to work it out on good faith. Meanwhile, all you want to do is flail around in order to do everything but admit your faults.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:12:02 PM

Theymos did you not try to sell your ownership in GLBSE via GLBSE stock? Theymos did you not ask me to work for GLBSE and sell pirate shares to you and for you? Theymos, you need to back up your claims. Did you ever own GLBSE stock and did you ever try to sell GLBSE stock? Do you still hold BTC that was once held by GLBSE? You were the treasurer and publicly admited to holding our BTC. Do you owe me or Grutty BTC that was once held by GLBSE? If you do not still hold the GLBSE BTC what did you do with it?

These are very important questions you need to answer as you are clearly caught in a lie. Theymos, we are watching you and we know what you have done in the past. To claim you never were involved in GLBSE is just silly.

Edit: I had assumed theymos would admit he owned GLBSE (everyone knows he did) and was thus an authority on the price of the bonds he sold. The fact that he claims he is not an owner nor did he sell bonds no longer makes him an authority on the price. The price he claims is owed is invalid as long as theymos claims he never owned GLBSE.

And the diverting of attention off of the debt ...begins... Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:13:38 PM

So basically, what you intend to do now is just distract from yourself and accuse others of nonsense? You really are obnoxious. Others, who do not know you well enough, fell for your ruse and really did just think that you were willing to work it out on good faith. Meanwhile, all you want to do is flail around in order to do everything but admit your faults.

This is the way of Goat ^  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:16:58 PM

Hell, I recall he was banned for this exact type of behaviour in the past. It's theymos who had the mercy to unban him a while after.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:18:21 PM

Please advise. I am willing to follow your commands.

Ha, you can thank our controller theymos. He commands, we obey.

The price he claims is owed is invalid as long as theymos claims he never owned GLBSE.

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:18:28 PM

How can Theymos price bonds he claims he did not sell? Are you yet again trolling or ignorant? With you I can never tell.

We all know theymos sold GLBSE bond and holds GLBSE coin. The fact that you do not point this out just shows me what type of person you are.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:19:15 PM

Hell, I recall he was banned for this exact type of behaviour in the past. It's theymos who had the mercy to unban him a while after.

Last I remember he was banned for that for like several months.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:19:44 PM

I would not be shocked to be banned again. Pointing out the truth of who stole what gets you banned in a place like this.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:20:21 PM

Last I remember he was banned for that for like several months.

That is how it goes here.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:22:37 PM

I would not be shocked to be banned again. Pointing out the truth of who stole what gets you banned in a place like this.

After all of the shady deals you've done on this forum from Pirate to Tygrr to Rice Fields....

You deserve a ban. Now the flailing around and side-stepping.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:24:44 PM

After all of the shady deals you've done on this forum from Pirate to Tygrr to Rice Fields....

theymos asked my to sell pirate bonds for him and to him. I never sold anything related to rice fields.

theymos will ban me if he wills. he has the power.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:28:48 PM

theymos asked my to sell pirate bonds for him and to him. I never sold anything related to rice fields.

Once again point the attention at someone else to get it off of you.

Not all moderators who have the ability to ban were involved in Pirate or your PPT etc etc.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:32:10 PM

Not all moderators who have the ability to ban were involved in Pirate or your PPT etc etc.

but clearly theymos was involved not only in glbse ownership and pirate bond selling but also me getting banned.

and you are more or less saying if i do not obey theymos im going to get banned again. well to that i say fine, ban me again. the truth is the truth. if theymos needs to ban me again he can ban me again.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:43:44 PM

but clearly theymos was involved not only in glbse ownership and pirate bond selling but also me getting banned.

and you are more or less saying if i do not obey theymos im going to get banned again. well to that i say fine, ban me again. the truth is the truth. if theymos needs to ban me again he can ban me again.

Nope you said it:

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:48:19 PM

Nope you said it:

But then he clearly lied about never owning GLBSE. Everyone knows not only did he get involved in the pirate bond trade but he tried to sell GLBSE stock. If he is going to lie about this, how can anyone trust him about what something is worth?

I just do not understand why he would lie about something that is so known by everyone. No one should obey blindly someone who is a lier. He must be scarred of something.

I honestly assume theymos was an honest guy but clearly he is not. This changes everything. How do I even know theymos is not paying you or you are his sock? If theymos is a lier everything is questionable.

Trolling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: