Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22714 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:35:49 PM

This case remind me that false accusations of sexual abuse made against famous old people in UK. The supposedly victims claims they were abused by a famous person years ago in an attempt to receive a financial compensation. They create imaginary stories to fuel the media sensationalism and to dupe the police. Then when they face a trial, the truth comes out and it becomes obvious there were never any sexual abuse in first place.

In this case, I have the impression that some people are just jealous because Goat got successful and was even able to acquire an expensive vehicle with his profits. Then they create false accusations against Goat about something that happened years ago, in a stupid attempt to discredit Goat's reputation...

Roll Eyes

Fail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:43:19 PM

having seen the way goat behaves I would doubt your suspicions. He really is a cunning slimely ball of cat crap. He edits posts to make himself sound better, deletes posts and thats just what I have seen in the last 5 or 6 hours.

MP isnt making a huge deal out of it, merely mentioning not all goats debts are paid. goattells us he paid everyone and "lost his ass" but who exactly did he pay  when it all went sour.  goat was working with Pirate, he was using his high profile to convince new investors what pirate was doing was legit. lets not argue about that, we all saw the posts regardless if goat deleted them or not, we all saw them.
im sure he will make me quote it, but again anyone here in 2012 saw him advertising the scheme. He should be in a cell next to Pirate.
I wonder how many poor investors he suckered in, using his high profile.

This case remind me that false accusations of sexual abuse made against famous old people in UK. The supposedly victims claims they were abused by a famous person years ago in an attempt to receive a financial compensation. They create imaginary stories to fuel the media sensationalism and to dupe the police. Then when they face a trial, the truth comes out and it becomes obvious there were never any sexual abuse in first place.

In this case, I have the impression that some people are just jealous because Goat got successful and was even able to acquire an expensive vehicle with his profits. Then they create false accusations against Goat about something that happened years ago, in a stupid attempt to discredit Goat's reputation...

Roll Eyes

Fail.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:05:19 PM

when MP gave you back the bonds did you not enter into an agreement ?

The contract with gurty.. what changed between when you where going to pay 100btc each week or what it is ? it seems like you didnt pay anything, he got angry a yr later and you said nope thats it you were a meanie.

is that not what happened in both scenarios ? You talk about how you paid off your debts and how poor you were cause of it ? MP didnt get paid,so wtf you talking about, who did you pay ?

Yes there was an agreement and it was followed. Both people are just unhappy with how they worded it at the time. They want to adjust details years later.

This is incorrect. I was never paid anything, despite our agreement. If you claim otherwise, please post the TxID.

Mousepotato
Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:06:18 PM

Roll Eyes

Fail.

Have you even read anything in this thread?

Mousepotato
Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:14:05 PM

MousePotato, you can not change the deal after the fact. It is not my fault you did not understand the terms you sent to me and agreed to follow.

Ok, fine you win. We'll just abide by our original deal of 427 bonds * 4.85% then. That comes out to 20.7095 BTC. I'm not going to try to fight it, so just remit payment to 13EWZUTv9JKNe7bxaAESRTE2w628VfK4ft and we're done here. Thanks!

https://blockchain.info/address/13EWZUTv9JKNe7bxaAESRTE2w628VfK4ft

Mousepotato
User705
Legendary

Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:20:14 PM

Thank you mod for removing the personal threat. I was wondering how long that would stay up.

However clearly this is getting out of hand. When people who are not even involved in any way (other than to troll), make threats and laugh at it, it is time to move on.

The trolling was fun all around, and decent attempt theymos at trying to get me. Maybe next time? No hard feelings, nothing personal.

Gurrty, I would love to see this go to court and will help you pay for the fees if you need it. You will end up owing me money and I am willing to bet on it.

MousePotato, you can not change the deal after the fact. It is not my fault you did not understand the terms you sent to me and agreed to follow.

Gurrty should take you up on that.  That is unless you change your mind again later.   Wink

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:45:04 PM

Thank you mod for removing the personal threat. I was wondering how long that would stay up.

However clearly this is getting out of hand. When people who are not even involved in any way (other than to troll), make threats and laugh at it, it is time to move on.

The trolling was fun all around, and decent attempt theymos at trying to get me. Maybe next time? No hard feelings, nothing personal.

Gurrty, I would love to see this go to court and will help you pay for the fees if you need it. You will end up owing me money and I am willing to bet on it.

Gurrty should take you up on that.  That is unless you change your mind again later.   Wink

Goat's words are like turds...

It doesn't really matter how much of it he spews...it always tends to wreak of BS.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:56:21 PM

Goat's words are like turds...

It doesn't really matter how much of it he spews...it always tends to wreak of BS.
HAHAHA This is such genius!
Loving this tread so far!

Hope all people get theyr money from mr. BlingGoat...
watcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:09:19 AM

So the problem is that he didn't reply to your insolence "why" exactly you owe him any money? It seems well established in the prior conversation why and how much. He didn't need to respond. It is you who needed to do something, and that was honor the contract.

If this is the entirety of it, then it's scammier than I even thought.

Roll Eyes    It is clear and the amount is 0 as far as I can tell. If Gurrty thinks differently than he can take it to the LEA or the courts as he wishes. I am no longer willing to talk this out with him. I was willing to be reasonable and work this out so we all could be happy. He is no longer willing to let that happen.

Will you give me a loan of 2000 BTC? I need to buy a small island in the Atlantic Ocean. I will name it WAT. I will pay you back at 10% interest. I'll even have a pet goat to mow the grass.

1ND9jsZ9H3PmATj4usHxgrZSv5RgkxgWMV

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:13:10 AM

My mistake, i thought i read these were from 2012.

On topic though, this is very interesting. Hopefully theymos can verify these PMs.
LOL, everyone has days like that!

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:57:52 AM

Goat has to be probably the most untrustworthy, slanderous, disreputable low life on this forum, so the OP doesnt surprise me at all

Coming from someone who has a history of scamming (see his trust feedback). This is revenge for me exposing your scamming? When the people who attack me are people like smoothie the troll and scammers like you I really do not give a fuck.

I am an honest and reasonable person. Deal with it.

Your a cunt of a human being ....

OBJECT NOT FOUND
BitchImightbe

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:02:05 AM

Thai people and their "honesty"  Roll Eyes
The whole country is gold diggers and whores  Grin
Prez

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:50:46 PM

I am with Augusto Croppo on this one. I have no horse in this race but gurrty hasnt even posted in pages, he has obvious realized this is a faiiled attempt.

If I was him and really thought I was owed I would of just taken him to court instead of posting a thread about what he's owed.
watcoin

Activity: 70

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 06:21:07 PM

I am with Augusto Croppo on this one. I have no horse in this race but gurrty hasnt even posted in pages, he has obvious realized this is a faiiled attempt.

If I was him and really thought I was owed I would of just taken him to court instead of posting a thread about what he's owed.

Bitcointalk should have a court in La Hague where we can have cryptotrials streamed live. We could have Judge Judy preside. Make them pay-per-view events. Yeah!

V.Kodoff

Activity: 195

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:12:35 PM

I just like to inform the forum users that from now on i represent "Gurrty" as lawyer.
We already informed Goat about a civil claim will be started agaisnt him on Monday.
I will request assistance from Admin here when the case start for a thread which will be public for everyone (Just to read).
I will request to be locked,and only the Admin to be able to modify/update it to prevent spam.
Gurrty keeped silence because of my advice to not talk anything more about it and he won't consider it anymore public.
Goat will be sued in European court,the case will be public to all of you,and i would like to inform and show that the scammers/stealers over internet can and will take their responsibilities for the acts.
Place/Country/Court will be noted.
Also,it's not in English language,but as good person i will translate it for all to understand how it goes.
I hope Goat and his lawyers will understand what can happend and how much that will cost to him.
Our laws are strict agaisnt internet crimes and criminal/illegal schemes.
I hope Goat and his lawyers will check the laws here after he/they receive the court invite and start to realize this is serious.
Expect updates.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
GoofyUK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:14:46 PM

I just like to inform the forum users that from now on i represent "Gurrty" as lawyer.
We already informed Goat about a civil claim will be started agaisnt him on Monday.
I will request assistance from Admin here when the case start for a thread which will be public for everyone (Just to read).
I will request to be locked,and only the Admin to be able to modify/update it to prevent spam.
Gurrty keeped silence because of my advice to not talk anything more about it and he won't consider it anymore public.
Goat will be sued in European court,the case will be public to all of you,and i would like to inform and show that the scammers/stealers over internet can and will take their responsibilities for the acts.
Place/Country/Court will be noted.
Also,it's not in English language,but as good person i will translate it for all to understand how it goes.
I hope Goat and his lawyers will understand what can happend and how much that will cost to him.
Our laws are strict agaisnt internet crimes and criminal/illegal schemes.
I hope Goat and his lawyers will check the laws here after he/they receive the court invite and start to realize this is serious.
Expect updates.

LOOOOL, hi gurty / gurty friend.

did you just print a lawyer certificate of the internet? you can't even speak English fluently so gl with a international case lol
V.Kodoff

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

I just told my custumer to request lock on this thread to prevent spam.
Any "nit-picking" posts won't be consider as serious.
Like i said,civil claim against Goat will start on Monday and English language is not primary here and in no way its compulsory.
I like the way how all of you don't take this serious,but when the documents from the court will be posted public here,Goat and all of you will understand the serious situation.
The best part of us and the case against Goat is that the court do not accept English and only local language.
Keep spamming,the results will come pretty soon (next week)

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:28:11 PM

^^He says its a non english speaking country "Also,it's not in English language", the majority of the world doesn't speak fluent english

And to those saying Goat doesn't have to pay it back, he absolutely does. And if Gurrty started threatening Goat, thats completely understandable. How would you feel if someone holding nearly 2 million dollars of your funds was posting pictures of purchasing lamborghinis and showing off wallets, but refused/delayed to pay you back what your owed?

Regardless of the terms of the contract Gurrty has a strong case for his claim in court, hopefully he gets his BTC back.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:32:26 PM

Like i said,civil claim against Goat will start on Monday and English language is not primary here and in no way its compulsory.
I like the way how all of you don't take this serious,but when the documents from the court will be posted public here,Goat and all of you will understand the serious situation.
The best part of us and the case against Goat is that the court do not accept English and only local language.

ROFL.

d00d, Goat is certainly out of your non-English speaking jurisdiction. You have no case at all, except if you are planing to perform a trial in a kangaroo court.

By the way, what court is that you said had already sentenced cased related to virtual currencies? Where anyone can verify the veracity of your claim? That means, if your claim is true there are jurisprudence produced by the alleged court, right?
V.Kodoff

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:58:40 PM

ROFL.

d00d, Goat is certainly out of your non-English speaking jurisdiction. You have no case at all, except if you are planing to perform a trial in a kangaroo court.

By the way, what court is that you said had already sentenced cased related to virtual currencies? Where anyone can verify the veracity of your claim? That means, if your claim is true there are jurisprudence produced by the alleged court, right?
Jurisdiction? Everyone can be sued everywhere based on his crimes.If they are virtual and international an assistant can be claimed everytime from the court and the gouverment itself as part of the European Union.
Like i said when the case start on Monday,everything will be public.
In that time,you can only try to play smart over internet,but when all of you see how this comes real,my custumer will be the one who whill laugh last.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: