Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:15:12 AM

Clearly the goat is a con. Anyone that does business with him is clearly insane.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:15:58 AM

Our European court would love to see that kind of case Smiley
And i will be more than happy to help the OP by starting case here.
Just because he steal a lot money from you,i am willing to start this for FREE.
Feel free to contact me via PM to negotiate the infos you have and which can be used here where i am.

If you really are a lawyer I would love to work with you and see this case go to court. I would be very interested in what a real court who understands all of the information thinks.

Everyone here does not even have half of the information and does not even know what Gurrty got back. His assets went to shit when GLBSE went down so now he is taking an old draft of a contract and claiming he wants BTC now. Even though he never paid any BTC.

You guys are idiots to make a judgment you know nothing about. Think there is more to this? Think there is a reason why Gurrty waited years to bring up parts of this?
Do you really think he thinks he is owed anything? No if he really thought he was owed something he would do more than just bitch about it.

Come on Gurrty lets go to court and put everything on the table!

Don't get me wrong,i have nothing against you or anything,but,if that's true what Gurrty said you have many reasons to be worried.
First of all i like to inform you that we already have completed 10+ crypto cases and all of them was pleasant for our custumer.
In other way,if Gurrty have something to hide,and we start that case,he will be the one who must be worried.
Not sure about the laws in Thai or US but here we have a special court which endup that kind of cases for less than month if everything is okay with the evidences.
Like i already said i am willing to START it for free if he got evidences for starting it and he is prepared for it,which obviously prove i am not here to merch or profit from anyone without result.
Believe me,i am not an idiot Smiley And that kind of rude "defence" from your part do not fit you...
I know from almost nothing to nothing about this,that's why i ask him to contact me and talk about what's going on and is that enough to start a case.
The court i have in mind already had many crypto cases and they are pretty familiar with it and how to check what they need to.
If he don't have anything to hide and can provide evidence then he is loosing time with disputes here.
Secondly,not sure why u are so worried when you are not guilty Smiley

That's right,and here comes our part. Smiley We are European firm with European license and we represent our claimant.
When someone doing a crime,the court don't care is he European citizen or not.
Peoplest must start believe in the court and that the laws actually protect them as taxpayers.
Not sure why all of you are negative about starting case agaisnt the scammers?

This is interesting. When the contract gets voided by the court, will Gurrty have to return to me the 1,000 BTC at its current price or will he just have to give me back the fiat value of the BTC at the time? I assume all he would only owe me the fiat value at the time but has thee been any cases like this?

Not sure what your contract is but when i find out,i will be able to answer all your questions.
I am not here to judge none of you,but helping the true goes transparent.
Its okay for me if he want to start that case to post and show the whole process public here in the forum with all the documents from our firm + the court ones about that case.
And i like to inform you that none of you are obliged to be European citizen to be sued in Europe.
Same as visiting the court about the case is also not obliged.
The accused have right to defend him self but also if he don't visit the court about the case,that won't end it and it can go thru without him (ofcourse that's not good idea for the accused).
I suggest both of you to clear this before it goes worst.
Because if he start the case against you,and it turns out that he owns you money not the inverse,then the court won't be lenient for the timewaste and the lies and the case can go with 220km agaisnt the plaintiff.
So once again,i will first meet the evidences,the claim and before we start if he wants to,i will explain him the risks and benefits.
The coin always got 2 sides and i am not ignorant to see only the one.
Goat,if you have nothing to be worried about,i suggest you to be more restrained with your speeches because believe me or not,even posts on forums can be count as evidence here.
This also applies to the Gurrty.
So once again,please,try your best to complete this without intervention of court,because if we start that case,the court will require all the evidences about this and it may go really bad.

Edit: I like to add just a last note.
The court not using English language,and the defendant may need translator because we giving such to the applicant.
The case can start from lower instance or go straight to Supreme court.
Just like to inform you that the assessment of the Supreme court cannot be appealed,but the lower instances can be up to 3 times before it goes to Supreme.
If the case start in the Special court,none of the lower instances or the Supreme court can appeal the decision.
So there is many ways to start this in favour to plaintiff if he have the right evidences.

This will not end up in his favor in court. And I know you are right about limiting what is said here. That is why I have not posted any information at all. Since Gurrty wants to take this to the courts and or FBI/SEC then I am playing it that way.

People can call me a scammer all they want but clearly Gurrty's case is laughable. Gurrty has done some illegal things and there is no way he will take this to court however I am open to it. If he really will take this to court I am 100% ready to play and will counter sue and or place criminal charges depending on the advice of my layer.

Like I said this was resolved years ago and if he does not like it he really needs to talk to the GLBSE people (theymos). I have no control over that at all. Theymos is the one who walked away with the money.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:17:49 AM

Clearly the goat is a con. Anyone that does business with him is clearly insane.

Coming from a known scammer...

The only thing that people try to call me a scammer for is Pirate and GLBSE stuff. That stuff i lost my ass own and theymos walked away with coin. But I somehow am the scammer, lol.

100% of the deals that did not involve theymos there were no issues with. Deal with it.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:21:59 AM

Clearly let's just not reveal all the facts and just talk about them hypothetically.  Roll Eyes

OP made the claim let him make the case, I have no need or desire to do so. Now if we get to go to a real court, that will be different!

The way I see it is OP called me a name (scammer), could not back it up and then people are trying very very hard to make it stick. But they can not get it to stick as there is nothing there to stick.

You guys want to call names and speculate about things you know nothing about, fine.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:41:54 AM

Clearly let's just not reveal all the facts and just talk about them hypothetically.  Roll Eyes

OP made the claim let him make the case, I have no need or desire to do so. Now if we get to go to a real court, that will be different!

The way I see it is OP called me a name (scammer), could not back it up and then people are trying very very hard to make it stick. But they can not get it to stick as there is nothing there to stick.

You guys want to call names and speculate about things you know nothing about, fine.

Sure sounds like you don't want to give all the "other" details you keep referring to that exist.

No problem. Just stop referring to them as if you are defending yourself like you have been in the last ~10 pages.

"Guys see I have other information so everything posted here isn't as what it seems. But I won't share the info." ~ Goat  Roll Eyes

As I said in my other post above that you conveniently ignored...

I don't understand why Theymos is dragged into this, he didn't sign any contract.

He got himself into this posting PMs, and making judgments about how much gurrty is owed despite later claiming he has no information about the topic. He also ended up with the assets and the coins. Theymos is an owner and a treasurer of GLBSE. He still hold our GLBSE coins. Since theymos has gurrtys coins if theymos thinks gurrty should get back the coins gurrty gave to theymos then theymos can give coins to gurrty. I however do not think Gurrty is owed anything at all and the contract was completed in full.

Also Smoothie went off topic about Pirate and since Theymos was a huge help to Pirate he got dragged into it that way.

But really theymos is the only one here who can return the coins and the assets. I never got BTC from Gurrty but theymos did. Trying to call this a BTC loan is just silly.  

The contract states that the proceeds of the bonds put into your possession were not to be disclosed how they were invested/liquidated/etc.

The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.

How does anyone know what you claim is true?

Even if it is true your actions of making a payment plan and starting to pay Gurrty back over several weeks shows that you indeed believed you owed him something. Otherwise why pay in the first place if you truly believe you owed no debt to Gurrty?

You can't ride the fence on this of not believing you owed any debt to gurrty for several weeks then deciding you didn't.

Although I'm sure you enjoy riding the fence so you can defend yourself when either side of the argument comes up in questioning, many who are posting on this thread can see right through you goat.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:54:31 AM

I have admitted to not sharing any information and have explained why. If this upsets you, I could careless.

If someone does not trust me, they should not work with me. And if this thread makes people not trust me, then I would not want to work with them. I see no problem here at all.

Like it or not I am one of the most highly trusted person in BTC and some of the amount of non-escrowed deals I do would blow your mind.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:37:07 AM

Like it or not I am one of the most highly trusted person in BTC and some of the amount of non-escrowed deals I do would blow your mind.

LOL. Okay.

Size doesn't matter.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:55:42 PM

Goat, Mousepotato has fairly solid evidence (verified by Theymos) that she initiated a redemption for 427 shares of one of your pass-through bonds, which you never followed through with. This transaction was initiated before the collapse of Pirate's BTCST scheme, but the deal was never finalized and you never sent her back her Bitcoins as you had agreed upon. While I'm not going to drop negative trust on you, I'm going to have to withdraw my positive rating for now.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:05:51 PM

Goat, Mousepotato has fairly solid evidence (verified by Theymos) that she initiated a redemption for 427 shares of one of your pass-through bonds, which you never followed through with. This transaction was initiated before the collapse of Pirate's BTCST scheme, but the deal was never finalized and you never sent her back her Bitcoins as you had agreed upon. While I'm not going to drop negative trust on you, I'm going to have to withdraw my positive rating for now.
Where did theymos say he verified it? If this is true, it will be hard to wiggle out of.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:17:51 PM

Where did theymos say he verified it? If this is true, it will be hard to wiggle out of.

Via PM. Hopefully Theymos can chime in and validate this assertion.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:49:53 AM

Via PM. Hopefully Theymos can chime in and validate this assertion.

Did you  check the dates on all of that? I did.

She was trying to get out the full amount rather than sell at market price. You use the word before but you should be using the word as.

I atempted do what she asked but clearly there was not time

She was not the only one who tried to get out at the last second.

Trolling
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:22:40 AM

That is a ridiculous amount of Bitcoin. I doubt you'll ever get it back to be honest.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:27:08 AM

That is a ridiculous amount of Bitcoin. I doubt you'll ever get it back to be honest.

back??

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:35:09 AM

back??

Yes goat. If you read the contract you wrote the amount of DEBT is denominated in Bitcoin:

With this contract it will be equal to 5762 bitcoin in debt. Payments are to be made once a week for 100 weeks. After 100 payments have been made the contract and all debt is void.

We know that you got Tygrr bonds or whatever...but the contract clearly states the DEBT was in BITCOIN.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:41:57 AM

back??

Yes goat. If you read the contract you wrote the amount of DEBT is denominated in Bitcoin:

With this contract it will be equal to 5762 bitcoin in debt. Payments are to be made once a week for 100 weeks. After 100 payments have been made the contract and all debt is void.

We know that you got Tygrr bonds or whatever...but the contract clearly states the DEBT was in BITCOIN.

The contact was compleated. Gurrty admits as much. Not sure if he posted that PM or not. Think he might have.

Why do you know more about this than Gurrty? Oh you dont you are a troll.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:46:22 AM

back??

The contact was compleated. Gurrty admits as much. Not sure if he posted that PM or not. Think he might have.

Why do you know more about this than Gurrty? Oh you dont you are a troll.

Oh no Goat called me a name "troll" now I'm going to go and pout like goat did and claim all debts I ever took on are now voided... LOL!

One word for you Goat: Proof.

You have not proved the contract was completed. And of course you can resort to your "I owe you nothing and you are a troll" line you keep using.

Why do you even keep coming here to defend yourself if you aren't worried about the outcome of this supposed debt collection? You claim you owe him nothing yet you still come here to defend your position and then offer no information to back up your claim. Pathetic.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

ruru

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:47:27 AM

Holy shit I can't believe I just read the whole thread!. Just my BTC 0.02, Goat and Smoothie should just make out up.  Wink

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:12:30 AM

Did you  check the dates on all of that? I did.

She was trying to get out the full amount rather than sell at market price. You use the word before but you should be using the word as.

I atempted do what she asked but clearly there was not time

She was not the only one who tried to get out at the last second.

First, sorry Gurrty for hijacking your thread. Second, Goat, while the timing was unfortunate, I had in fact initiated contact with you on 08/10/12 asking about the buy-back/redemption of my Tygrr bonds. On 08/16/12 I sent them back to you and you acknowledged receipt and told me you'd send out payment on Tuesday (08/21/12). Out of pure coincidence Bitlane posted his thread about BTCST later that very day, and that's when things started coming apart.

best would be to send me the bonds now then i pay for them once i pay out the dividends on Tuesday.

let me know when you have sent them and send me a btc address for the coins.

thanks

I sent you my 427 bonds, and about 40 minutes later...

i see them, Tuesdays are a crazy day for me and the next day im on a flight to Thailand for like 40 plus hours sooo... if i forget just remind me and i will send. best to remind me Monday and Tuesday just in case lol.

thanks mate.

I was never paid the following Tuesday for "full value" or market price.

Mousepotato
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12968

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:15:18 AM

Verified:

best would be to send me the bonds now then i pay for them once i pay out the dividends on Tuesday.

let me know when you have sent them and send me a btc address for the coins.

thanks

Chaang-Noi  Smiley
Ok, I just sent you 427 shares of TYGRR.BOND-P.  To be redeemed for 427*(whatever the payout rate is next Monday).  Please verify you received the bonds Smiley

i see them, Tuesdays are a crazy day for me and the next day im on a flight to Thailand for like 40 plus hours sooo... if i forget just remind me and i will send. best to remind me Monday and Tuesday just in case lol.

thanks mate.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:36:06 AM

Verified:

Thank you.

Mousepotato
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: