Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:41:31 AM

This thread is really dragging on with no sign of either party getting closer to settling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:42:48 AM

so there is no offer. you are just joking about the offer? lol
I don't joke with the laws and things like that,the offer will be present to you after my custumer confirm once again he is okay with it (no matter he already agreed,it must be confirmed once again before i present it).
Please, read my last messages and take your time to visit and talk with your lawyers.
For your own good i will stop the conversation for now and give you time to understand the situation and consult with proffesional who know a little bit about the laws here.

lol. I think this "lawyer" is OP.

You could ask Theymos to verify this.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:44:18 AM

I don't joke with the laws and things like that,the offer will be present to you after my custumer confirm once again he is okay with it (no matter he already agreed,it must be confirmed once again before i present it).
Please, read my last messages and take your time to visit and talk with your lawyers.
For your own good i will stop the conversation for now and give you time to understand the situation and consult with proffesional who know a little bit about the laws here.

Theymos will not be able to know unless he is in the same room as both OP and the "lawyer".

VPNs and TOR can make it look like anyone is anyone. I could make theymos think I was you.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:45:43 AM

This thread is really dragging on with no sign of either party getting closer to settling.

OP has not posted in days and his "lawyer" will not even tell us what country he practices law in or what the "offer" is that I had best take before Monday.

There is no reason to take this seriously at all.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:49:33 AM

Theymos will not be able to know unless he is in the same room as both OP and the "lawyer".

VPNs and TOR can make it look like anyone is anyone. I could make theymos think I was you.

True but not everyone is that smart.  Roll Eyes

I hardly think you could make Theymos think I was you. LOL ...such a funny thought haha

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

watcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:04:33 PM

Best thread on this site. A bitcoin soap opera with intrigue. Keep up the great work.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:14:10 PM

Best thread on this site. A bitcoin soap opera with intrigue. Keep up the great work.

my threads tend to  be that way. I dont end it before it starts like most people i bait them just enough to make them look silly.

With out smoothie theymos and now secret lawyer i could never have this much fun.

Anyway after the drama this will be deleated like the others.

enjoy for now.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:38:02 PM

my threads tend to  be that way. I dont end it before it starts like most people i bait them just enough to make them look silly.

With out smoothie theymos and now secret lawyer i could never have this much fun.

enjoy for now.

LOL

And he says stuff like this ^

Even though he hasn't answered the tough questions I've posed numerously in this thread.

It sure is fun to see Goat run away from the hard questions and then cry about the most littlest thing. Pure COMEDY!  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:44:22 PM

enjoy for now.

LOL

And he says stuff like this ^

Even though he hasn't answered the tough questions I've posed numerously in this thread.

It sure is fun to see Goat run away from the hard questions and then cry about the most littlest thing. Pure COMEDY!  Grin Grin Grin

all in a good troll.

btw where did that lawyer go? or OP for that matter. has it really become trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls again?

Trolling
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:22:14 PM

It is also important to consider that Gurrty sold his account at some point and the new owner is using the post history to impersonate him and cast aspersions on Goat. The previous post history before Gurrty last return is not congruent with the post history after the last return. Keep also in mind that when Gurrty posted his sob story, that was quite likely a Google translated text:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=172106.msg1790644#msg1790644

V.Kodoff could really be Gurrty's sock puppet (of the original or the new account owner) or be part of a cybergang working along with the person behind the Gurrty account. It is obvious that English is not the mother language of both forum users. There are also clues which indicates that both forum users are from Europe.

That could be a coincidence, but...

Here comes your private message right after you see that i am going to represent him for FREE
https://i.imgur.com/Ub6TDHR.png

Here is the message i send you -> https://i.imgur.com/8Zk0bBc.png

One day after I started that topic I was motivated to ask Goat if I could get some money back;

https://i.imgur.com/puWBax0.png

His response;

https://i.imgur.com/7vaoHp3.png

Both forum user have the same manner to cut-and-paste the private messages and both forum user the same image hosting.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:34:29 PM

Yes. We do not know. Also for all everyone knows all three accounts could be mine.

Also theymos could be the new gurrty.

it is interesting.

anyway on monday we will get the name of the lawyer when he posts the docs on monday. Should be fun.

Trolling
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:35:07 PM

By the way, both forum users also use the " many times:

That's right Goat,we was smart enough to "test" you how far you will go with that after you tried to contact me about hiring me,so mr.Lessmar know exactly all my steps on this.

The claim will be "transmitted" to the court in Monday and i will update with official documents from the court.

For those who don't understand the word "jurisdiction" i suggest all of you to either use some source as google or law firm to help you understand it.

When Goat is writing "dead weight low lifes" to smoothie I don't think that should be accepted. It is a very serious insult to a person.

I will not call FBI or go to court if you can work to get this solved. I hope I don't "need to" like I wrote. I expect Goat to present a good compensation by free will.

"We will consider buying them back at .5 BTC if you want to take this option."

"We are also trying to understand if you are serious about working something out. Your making this contract to fit your understanding of legality is a bit silly. Do you intend to take this to some European court and tell them some guy in Thailand borrowed your "bonds" traded in some internet hacker currency with no legal precedence in some stock exchange that has not been registered anywhere and operates in China?"
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:43:51 PM

http://ec.europa.eu/civiljustice/jurisdiction_courts/jurisdiction_courts_ec_en.htm

What are the main principles of the Regulation as regards jurisdiction?

In general the factor determining jurisdiction is the domicile of the defendant. Persons domiciled in a Member State shall, whatever their nationality, be sued in the courts of that Member State. Nevertheless, the Regulation contains a number of provisions that depart from this principle and allow court proceedings to be brought in another Member State other than where the defendant is domiciled. The most important examples of these special rules are:

in matters relating to a contractual obligation a person can be sued in the courts for the place of performance of that obligation. For example, the German vendor of a lorry can be sued in Italy if that is where the vehicle was to be delivered.
in an action for damages the courts of the place where the harmful event occurred are competent. Thus, in the case of a traffic accident that happened in Greece between a British tourist and a Greek local, the Greek plaintiff can use the Greek courts. Sometimes the place of the event giving rise to liability in tort (e.g. the emission of toxic substances into a river in France) and the place where that event results in damage (e.g. harm to plants irrigated with the water of the polluted river in Belgium) are not located in the same Member State. In that case the plaintiff is free to choose the courts of either of those Member States.
in matters relating to maintenance the maintenance creditor can turn to the courts of the Member State in which he himself is domiciled.
in some contractual relationships that are characterised by a marked imbalance of power between the parties such as matters relating to consumer contracts, to insurance and to individual contracts of employment the weaker party is deemed to be in need of special protection. As a general rule, the weaker parties (the consumer, the insured, the employee) can only be sued in the Member State where they are domiciled. The stronger parties (the dealer, the insurer, the employer), on the other hand, can also be sued, sometimes subject to certain conditions, in the Member State where the weaker party is domiciled or (as regards employment contracts) carries out his work.
The rules on special jurisdiction listed above constitute an additional option for the plaintiff who can also choose to sue the defendant in the courts of the Member State in which that person is domiciled. There are, however, also some cases of so-called exclusive jurisdiction that do not supplement but replace the jurisdiction based on the defendant's domicile. For example,

in matters relating to the ownership or tenancy of immovable property only the courts of the Member State where the property is situated have jurisdiction.
in matters relating to rights that have to be registered such as patents or trademarks the courts of the Member State in which the registration has taken place are exclusively competent.
subject to some conditions the parties also have the possibility of freely choosing the Member State whose courts are to have jurisdiction. Such a choice of court agreement usually leads to the exclusive competence of the courts of the chosen Member State unless the parties stipulate otherwise.
Subject to certain exceptions, the mere fact that the defendant enters an appearance in court leads to the jurisdiction of the courts of that Member State even if they are not ordinarily competent.
Please note that the above description of the rules on jurisdiction in the Regulation is neither exhaustive nor sufficiently thorough to allow a reliable assessment of the issue of jurisdiction in a concrete case.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:49:39 PM

Clearly the lawyer is not a lawyer.

So theymos was he dumb enough to use the same ip?

Trolling
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:15:48 PM

I had really fun day reading everything so far Smiley
Everyone can do whatever checks they need to verify anything they need to.
I would like to tell you that every single country have different was based on the supreme Court in Belgium.
None of the country's must use the same law but it is the last instantion for appeal.
Its funny how most of you are getting so serious about things which don't know and searching knowledge in google.
I will going to be more and more interesting when the documents come up and all of you see whats going on.
It is fun also how every single "troll" here defends the scammer and also trying to make him look even good for his crimes.
Monday is pretty soon Smiley When this start,i hope the paranoia won't cloud your mind and you are going to ask for your lawyers for advices Smiley
Making yourself looking more intelligent over forum full of scammers and scammer defenders based on lack knowledge is so fun.
It is also fun how most of you think the laws on Europe are the same on every country.
Jurisdiction is something which i will need if you was going to be sued in your country,because i won't be able to do that just because my license will worth nothing there.
The court it self can claim,request and force everyone no matter which country it is because the all country's help each others to catch the criminals with their own instances.
Such as FBI on US,KGB on RUS,Interpol in EU and etc.
No matter what all of you saying,the law and the court have the last words,the trolls was never liked over internet because they are using to confuse most of the uncertain peoples who know nothing about they are talking about.
My client will keep silence no matter what all of you trolls keep spamming and trying to manipulate his mind.
None of you can manipulate me because i know the laws where i am,i have experience and i know what i am saying and doing.
When the documents become public lets see who is going to look ridiculous.
Goat,i love the way how you manipulate most of the peoples here,you seem to be a professional scammer with good plans for his scamms but don't forget you won't be able to say anything in the court but only your lawyers Smiley
Its nice you thinking me and my client are the same guy,not sure why you give me advantage with your foolishness but you will start to be so silent really soon Smiley
When my client is okay to share with you the offer,you will be informed via private message.
I am sorry to all of you who defend a professional scammer and lier,but we will prove that in court.
Everything else is trash talk and just empty words based on no proofs which means nothing to the law.
Take care.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:20:29 PM

I had really fun day reading everything so far Smiley
Everyone can do whatever checks they need to verify anything they need to.
I would like to tell you that every single country have different was based on the supreme Court in Belgium.
None of the country's must use the same law but it is the last instantion for appeal.
Its funny how most of you are getting so serious about things which don't know and searching knowledge in google.
I will going to be more and more interesting when the documents come up and all of you see whats going on.
It is fun also how every single "troll" here defends the scammer and also trying to make him look even good for his crimes.
Monday is pretty soon Smiley When this start,i hope the paranoia won't cloud your mind and you are going to ask for your lawyers for advices Smiley
Making yourself looking more intelligent over forum full of scammers and scammer defenders based on lack knowledge is so fun.
It is also fun how most of you think the laws on Europe are the same on every country.
Jurisdiction is something which i will need if you was going to be sued in your country,because i won't be able to do that just because my license will worth nothing there.
The court it self can claim,request and force everyone no matter which country it is because the all country's help each others to catch the criminals with their own instances.
Such as FBI on US,KGB on RUS,Interpol in EU and etc.
No matter what all of you saying,the law and the court have the last words,the trolls was never liked over internet because they are using to confuse most of the uncertain peoples who know nothing about they are talking about.
My client will keep silence no matter what all of you trolls keep spamming and trying to manipulate his mind.
None of you can manipulate me because i know the laws where i am,i have experience and i know what i am saying and doing.
When the documents become public lets see who is going to look ridiculous.
Goat,i love the way how you manipulate most of the peoples here,you seem to be a professional scammer with good plans for his scamms but don't forget you won't be able to say anything in the court but only your lawyers Smiley
Its nice you thinking me and my client are the same guy,not sure why you give me advantage with your foolishness but you will start to be so silent really soon Smiley
When my client is okay to share with you the offer,you will be informed via private message.
I am sorry to all of you who defend a professional scammer and lier,but we will prove that in court.
Everything else is trash talk and just empty words based on no proofs which means nothing to the law.
Take care.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:23:01 PM

Yes everyone has defended me. Esp theymos who posted my PMs and recovered posts that were lng removed.

anyway waiting for your offer. Cant wait mr law firm since 1989.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:24:46 PM

Btw what am i even being sued for? Do you even know?

Trolling
kellzy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:34:22 PM

Hey I am from Belgium!!
If this is real, can I come watch ? I will do a write up for everyone Smiley
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:49:59 PM

But, d00d, it was you which suggested to use Google search:

For those who don't understand the word "jurisdiction" i suggest all of you to either use some source as google or law firm to help you understand it.

So what is up, d00d? Before Google search was fine, but now it is not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: