Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue  (Read 117582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:50:12 AM

Well, the dev promised me honesty. What is honest about a dev promoting his coin at 2k sats, screaming that it's cheap? I trusted Mario with my BTC. And what's left? Just 2 BTC worth of crap. I invested 20 BTC in this coin because the dev told me this was cheap.

So I demand a pump from him. I have mouths to feed.

Haha this is so stupid. Always DYOR, never buy/sell just because of someone told you!

20 btc is not tiny money! Learn to trade please.

I like nimbus but this is very average coin, never invest so much in weak/average coin....

But it wasn't just someone, it was Mario himself, damnit! I'm so angry right now!
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:52:01 AM

how many do you have ? if you invested 20 BTC in an unknown coin, you are probably rich
send half to dev.

and yes i am also mad at dev, he say he is not responsible for anything, and write in twitter to buy 'cheap' when it was 2k.....

Well, the dev promised me honesty. What is honest about a dev promoting his coin at 2k sats, screaming that it's cheap? I trusted Mario with my BTC. And what's left? Just 2 BTC worth of crap. I invested 20 BTC in this coin because the dev told me this was cheap.

Haha this is so stupid. Always DYOR, never buy/sell just because of someone told you!

I like nimbus but this is very average coin, never invest so much in weak/average coin....

But it wasn't just someone, it was Mario himself, damnit! I'm so angry right now!

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:15:32 AM

how many do you have ? if you invested 20 BTC in an unknown coin, you are probably rich
send half to dev.

and yes i am also mad at dev, he say he is not responsible for anything, and write in twitter to buy 'cheap' when it was 2k.....

guys, When you invest money in something, you have to do your own research. If the dev thinks 2K is cheap, that is HIS opinion. It is you who made the descision to listen to that.

The only thing the dev is responsible for, is the coin itself, giving it some features/usage, not the way the markets behaves Wink

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:23:59 AM

20 btc into this? It's hard to believe to me.
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:35:56 AM

Why are you fudding like this?
It is clear that dev put up some big buywalls to prevent Nimbuscoin for dying.
I think he can't do more support as he is already asking for donations. Have a little bit of faith with Dev.

My advice is that you do the same as dev and enlarge his buywalls at 10+11sat.
Only .6btc needed to reach that level, from there you make big profits
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:02:40 AM

I think he can't do more support as he is already asking for donations. Have a little bit of faith with Dev.

Well, looks like you're right. Sorry Mario for accusing you. You did put up some buy walls, but accidentally put them on 10-11 sat. Silly dev, you meant 1000 and 1100 sat.

Oh yeah, about paying with NMB in real life: my pizza baker didn't accept NMB. He said - and I quote him - : "NMB? What the hell is NMB? I only accept XTC.".
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

lol

he only accept XTC and LSD and MD..?

Well, looks like you're right. Sorry Mario for accusing you. You did put up some buy walls, but accidentally put them on 10-11 sat. Silly dev, you meant 1000 and 1100 sat.

Oh yeah, about paying with NMB in real life: my pizza baker didn't accept NMB. He said - and I quote him - : "NMB? What the hell is NMB? I only accept XTC.".

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:19:31 PM

my hashlink buddies and me continue to mine
refusing to kill the coin...  Grin

I hope that the developers can make something special for the miners

happy holidays

Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 06:44:57 PM

my hashlink buddies and me continue to mine
refusing to kill the coin...  Grin

I hope that the developers can make something special for the miners

happy holidays

I don't think the coin will die. It's got enough supporters buying up what people want to sell cheap, and these supporters know that the dev is someone who will deliver what he says.

Also can't wait for the poker to come out Smiley

Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:12:58 PM

Mario put up that fucking support. I want out.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:30:08 PM

Mario put up that fucking support. I want out.

How many coins do you have? If you really want out, Ill buy them. Let me know

cryptoholic11

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:53:24 PM

If anybody wants a shot at some free coin feel free to follow and RT! https://twitter.com/Cryptovestments/status/519235507839320064
Btw, in my honest opinion, the wisest thing you guys can do is to hold. Stay patient with this project, long road ahead.

Millionairedog

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:16:51 AM

If anybody wants a shot at some free coin feel free to follow and RT! https://twitter.com/Cryptovestments/status/519235507839320064
Btw, in my honest opinion, the wisest thing you guys can do is to hold. Stay patient with this project, long road ahead.

I am one of the believers of this coin, but lately i am also having doubt and not having good feeling about the nimbus. Dev should think of reward system, make it interesting, may be cut supply. The daily supply of coin is killing nimbus. Dev please do something. I know you are honest and dedicated, if there is any issue please share with the community.
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:30:02 AM

Guys, I am still here and working for the coin.

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
cryptoholic11

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:38:21 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 04:17:45 AM by cryptoholic11

I am one of the believers of this coin, but lately i am also having doubt and not having good feeling about the nimbus. Dev should think of reward system, make it interesting, may be cut supply. The daily supply of coin is killing nimbus. Dev please do something. I know you are honest and dedicated, if there is any issue please share with the community.

Patience. I'm sure dev is working on coming up with some plans. These projects take time man. Also, I've spoken to dev on the IRC before, and he said he is short on funds, so he is busy trying to find a job to make ends meet, but in the end he is committed to this project. Donations would help him greatly.

Edit: Supply and reward cut has been mentioned by other members before and is excellent suggestion imho.

Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:40:42 AM

Patience. I'm sure dev is working on coming up with some plans. These projects take time man. Also, I've spoken to dev on the IRC before, and he said he is short on funds, so he is busy trying to find a job to make ends meet, but in the end he is committed to this project. Donations would help him greatly.

Edit: Supply and reward cut has been mentioned by other members before and is excellent suggestion imho.

Wait, what!?!?
Dev has no job? That means he has plenty time to develop something...why does it take so long and why so much silence?

Is that why is begging for donations? To survive and not to develop the coin?
I might take over vootcoin, burnercoin, xlb, revo and all the other shitcoins and ask for donations from bagholders. Oh man.....life will be good.

Gonna ask BTCarchitect to build a moby for me, such profit incoming
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:09:48 PM

Gotta say, the dev isn't around much. Is he working on other projects at the same time? Or isn't he motivated anymore?

I can smell the lack of motivation from far, Machado. Thank God they bought your 'cheap' NMB >2k, right? Man, I didn't think you we're a scammer. But you are. I see it now.

Promising the world, give HIV-infected Africa instead. Nice job man.

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:34:50 PM

Whats going on guys? Well, i see everybody are not happy with price Tongue but you guys forgot this is a long pow coin so it takes time to pick up price unless there are major developments and more people are interested on this coin. Its still difficult to find a clean code coin to invest but this coin has nothing wrong and everything going smooth here except price  Wink I hope poker tournament and android/ios staking wallet will bring more people and investors in this coin soon. For now im mining, buying and waiting! Good luck to you all.  Smiley
Millionairedog

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:58:55 PM

Gotta say, the dev isn't around much. Is he working on other projects at the same time? Or isn't he motivated anymore?

I can smell the lack of motivation from far, Machado. Thank God they bought your 'cheap' NMB >2k, right? Man, I didn't think you we're a scammer. But you are. I see it now.

Promising the world, give HIV-infected Africa instead. Nice job man.

Did dev ever say you to buy coin? Just because you buy the coin in the peak and bagholding, you are saying dev a scammer? Really???
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:57:43 PM

Whats going on guys? Well, i see everybody are not happy with price Tongue but you guys forgot this is a long pow coin so it takes time to pick up price unless there are major developments and more people are interested on this coin. Its still difficult to find a clean code coin to invest but this coin has nothing wrong and everything going smooth here except price  Wink I hope poker tournament and android/ios staking wallet will bring more people and investors in this coin soon. For now im mining, buying and waiting! Good luck to you all.  Smiley

i don't buy single coin
only mine

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: