Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue  (Read 117582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:14:31 AM

why is this coin so cheap despite the low supply ?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:31:08 AM

why is this coin so cheap despite the low supply ?
This coin is under radar at the moment bro, keep mining and buying  Wink
Millionairedog

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:20:00 AM

Probably the dev pre-buying before he pumps it. Be careful.

Gunther you are one of a kind, salute!!!
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:44:44 AM

The dev has needed funding to continue the project. Have you tried to help him out with some donations, instead of constantly belittle him? You complain when the price dips, and you complain when the price rises. Stop trolling man.

No, why should I? It's his choice to create a coin. If you don't have the time or money to support it, then don't create a coin. It's simple as that.
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:45:04 AM

Gunther you are one of a kind, salute!!!

Haha  Grin
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:25:27 AM

i dont understand why the top-riches not flooding the developer with coins... while they are still cheap
i dont have that many and already sent a lot

don't want success for the coin ?

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:31:55 AM

i dont understand why the top-riches not flooding the developer with coins... while they are still cheap

that's the point!
dev is a poor clueless jobless father, living in some obscure favela somewhere in sunny brasil
he took over a scamcoin, waiting for donations to feed his kids?

I'd rather spend my money on a brasilian wax for my mother
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:48:27 AM

that's the point!
dev is a poor clueless jobless father, living in some obscure favela somewhere in sunny brasil

poor yes
jobless no
if he even really who he says he is Smiley

Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:59:28 AM

that's the point!

poor yes
jobless no
if he even really who he says he is Smiley

I bet it's just Alex Green in disguise. I don't even know why he isn't active atm. Always telling us that he's still working on it, blah blah. Don't even fucking know what he's doing!

And Weekend Warrior, I think the dev needs that wax for his gf. Brazilian gahlz are hairy.
Millionairedog

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:12:24 PM

Whatever Lets go to the ATH again  Grin Grin Grin

BTW, current MarketCap is $6,707  Grin Grin Grin
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:16:23 PM

Whatever Lets go to the ATH again  Grin Grin Grin

BTW, current MarketCap is $4,707,000  Grin Grin Grin

not yet..

Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:44:05 PM

are you giving trading courses/training ?
i think some miner (especially tech people) need some free lessons
every time my coins go to the moon... i think it will go up forever. and thinking it have very high value, because of difficulty and power invested

and this coin maybe peaked at 2k.. but how can we know when is 'peak'
what if selling at 2k and it goes to 100k (like some coins did)

edit: i'm just a stupid+naive - but a very proficient miner, comparing to my low cost equipment.
i had some very nice bags of very high value coins. which most i sold too soon. or baghold...
so i don't want to sell too soon again Smiley

Probably jacking off because everybody bought his hidden premine at 2k.

Myaan, you say you have 20 btc worth of NMB bought at 2k, and you fud sayin the dev sold the premine coins which isnt true. you can check it here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nmb/ . Please check your history again its 20 btc or .2 btc.

In addition to buy a coin at it's high point right when it comes out and hold it just says you don't know what you are doing when it comes to trading, so I highly doubt he even has 20 BTC to his name unless he has money to piss away in which case he shouldn't be crying about 20 BTC. You only need to be in crypto for a few months to see that buying in the beginning and holding from there on out is the dumbest move to make in trading, that applies in any trading not just altcoins.

Always look at the one fact, you are in the green, don't worry if you never picked the highest point in the top or the lowest point in the bottom, if you got profit you did it right.

Also watch some videos on youtube on ichimoku cloud and Fibonacci retracements, understanding those 2 TA's will help wonders in being able to ride the majority of a bull run

allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:58:40 PM

Nimbus has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:13:32 PM

@allcrypt thanks, I love your website

@Pebbelzz thanks for the input and suggestions

Nimbus has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:17:17 PM

and it's funny how market react.. i posted that price slowly rising and everyone are quiet
and graph looks like 'panic buy'
this weekend we will maybe have a working poker with NMB payment ?
i hope not something like the last time...

developer - are you still here ?

arz

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

Thank you for Adding Nimbuscoin(NMB).

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
Millionairedog

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:59:10 AM

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:42:45 PM

Trying to register with the poker site - no joy  Huh Huh Huh

I have been holding my coins for weeks, waiting to play  Sad

Is the poker site still working? Anyone else registered to play?

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:14:18 AM

Trying to register with the poker site - no joy  Huh Huh Huh

I have been holding my coins for weeks, waiting to play  Sad

Is the poker site still working? Anyone else registered to play?

Hi all, due the October 20 be in a monday, we will do the tournament on October 26!

We need donations to increase the prize, can you help?

We are improving our network and system... thanks all for help us!

sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:21:44 AM

I will be updating on a few things I am thinking about for this week, STAY TUNED, but unfortunately poker will have to be delayed.I have been doing other jobs to pay my bills, and just recently I got very sick so I have not had enough time to work on the project.

Thank You

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: