Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue  (Read 117582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:59:48 PM

So whos dead the coin or the dev >?
or both of them! ?  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes Cheesy

Dev is dead for sure. Anyone in community wants to work for this coin or takeover, please talk in the thread.

I dont know if the dev is dead or not, but how can we takeover without github access? The first thing we would want is a supply cut or pow stop right? Is this possible without github access?

btw, he hasnt put out a tweet since the 18th https://twitter.com/leandrogmachado, the last two seem like bot tweets

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:08:34 PM

Probably suffered from ebola. Poor guy. He did his best guys, but it's over. NMB is done. All that hard devwork was for nothing.

I don't really know what he did, but I trust him. Cloning a coin isn't easy man, please understand.

Send him donations, money.

Please.

Please....

CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:16:24 PM

Probably suffered from ebola. Poor guy. He did his best guys, but it's over. NMB is done. All that hard devwork was for nothing.

I don't really know what he did, but I trust him. Cloning a coin isn't easy man, please understand.

Send him donations, money.

Please.

Please....

if dev is seek lets send him a little Cure coin xD
fuck that .1btc dust in the wind !
Millionairedog

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:40:16 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 08:37:18 AM by Millionairedog

Sold at lost but I am happy because I got rid of this shit.I dont understand why this incompetent wanna be devs create coin and leave. RIP Machado
finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:28:24 AM

Sold at lost but I am happy because I got rid of this shit.I dont understand why this incompetent wanna be devs create coin and leave. RIP Machado

I think it's too easy to criticize and insult without having done anything.

The dev is an honest person and has been working for months for free: it is normal that it should first think to survive than to NIMBUSCOIN.

It is fair that those who work part-time or full-time for a coin have to be paid fairly for their work, without having to wait for the charity and donations.

I think it is responsibility of the community to find a solution or a project related to NIMBUSCOIN to provide for its revival.

I would have an idea to create a new currency, but I'm not a computer programmer or a developer and I have a full-time job.

I've talked about this project few weeks ago with sr.machado on skype and in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729189.640; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729189.660.

I think with some bitcoins, and a few weeks of work could be operating.

I am willing to invest but of course I can bear all the costs alone.

Finally, it is not true that he has abandoned, just check out his profile.

Summary - sr.machado   Picture/Text
Name:   sr.machado
Activity:   308
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   January 01, 2014, 03:43:00 AM
Last Active:   Today at 10:10:31 AM

P.s Sorry for bad English is not my native language.
CoinBreader

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:33:53 AM

The dev is an honest person and has been working for months for free: it is normal that it should first think to survive than to NIMBUSCOIN.

It is fair that those who work part-time or full-time for a coin have to be paid fairly for their work, without having to wait for the charity and donations.

I think it is responsibility of the community to find a solution or a project related to NIMBUSCOIN to provide for its revival.

I would have an idea to create a new currency, but I'm not a computer programmer or a developer and I have a full-time job.

I've talked about this project few weeks ago with sr.machado on skype and in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729189.640; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729189.660.

okey ill make a coin not premine/ico/ipo etc but you will need you to pay me in advance! with btc, or else ill gonna make all baghold,  Roll Eyes
is that logic ? Devs with no premine/ipo etc can mine their own coins, and support it at dumps, then tweak their work (coin) and sell higher,

plus the Summary you post on sr.machado is even worst ,because that means he actually log-in and dont even give a fuck to drop a reply
finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:55:30 AM

okey ill make a coin not premine/ico/ipo etc but you will need you to pay me in advance! with btc, or else ill gonna make all baghold,  Roll Eyes
is that logic ? Devs with no premine/ipo etc can mine their own coins, and support it at dumps, then tweak their work (coin) and sell higher,

plus the Summary you post on sr.machado is even worst ,because that means he actually log-in and dont even give a fuck to drop a reply

"okey ill make a coin not premine/ico/ipo etc but you will need you to pay me in advance! with btc, or else ill gonna make all baghold,  Roll Eyes
is that logic ? Devs with no premine/ipo etc can mine their own coins, and support it at dumps, then tweak their work (coin) and sell higher, "

Bullshit, he is not manipulating the market.

"plus the Summary you post on sr.machado is even worst ,because that means he actually log-in and dont even give a fuck to drop a reply"

Another bullshit, I think he is refraining from insulting people like you.

Does anyone have any serious proposal or let's continue to menstruate all together?  Grin
Millionairedog

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:19:57 AM

Can you go thru my earlier posts in this thread. I have been always supportive to dev and tried to tackle fud against him but what he did is He just comes once a week or two and say that he is working on coin but what/where the fuck is he working on, its been more than a month he just pops up in the thread and writes he is working and he vanishes. This is so fucking irresponsible. People has invested their hard earn money on this coin thinking the dev is fucking honest but what he did is left a  bunch people with bag holding shitcoin.
About community, for community involvement, at least he has to come open and ask help or surrender or ask the one who can work further with the coin. He fucking said he would release RoadMap in October, did he mean October of 2015 Huh Huh Huh
If he cant deliver than for the shake of his honesty just dont promise man, its so simple.
Good luck bagholder!!!
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:34:20 PM

so the dev is smart  Grin
investors... dumb

Can you go thru my earlier posts in this thread. I have been always supportive to dev and tried to tackle fud against him but what he did is He just comes once a week or two and say that he is working on coin but what/where the fuck is he working on, its been more than a month he just pops up in the thread and writes he is working and he vanishes. This is so fucking irresponsible. People has invested their hard earn money on this coin thinking the dev is fucking honest but what he did is left a  bunch people with bag holding shitcoin.
About community, for community involvement, at least he has to come open and ask help or surrender or ask the one who can work further with the coin. He fucking said he would release RoadMap in October, did he mean October of 2015 Huh Huh Huh
If he cant deliver than for the shake of his honesty just dont promise man, its so simple.
Good luck bagholder!!!

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Millionairedog

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:58:57 PM

so the dev is smart  Grin
investors... dumb

Good luck bagholder!!!

Whatever Mr. Scumbuster is not doing right here
CoinBreader

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:31:18 PM

there thats more liked  Angry

sr.machado

Activity: 308

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

cpd.machado@live.com
View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:37:49 AM

Guys I am sorry for not being able to post here lately. Actually I had bigger problem here in my town(Sao Mateus, Espirito Santo) and still not fully recovered. We had continuous rain and followed by flood all over the town. I was without connection for more than 10 days. Regarding me being online in BCT, My BCT account automatically logs when it has internet connection on my phone. I hope you guys understand my problem. I will be posting other news very shortly.

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:46:21 AM

Guys I am sorry for not being able to post here lately. Actually I had bigger problem here in my town(Sao Mateus, Espirito Santo) and still not fully recovered. We had continuous rain and followed by flood all over the town. I was without connection for more than 10 days. Regarding me being online in BCT, My BCT account automatically logs when it has internet connection on my phone. I hope you guys understand my problem. I will be posting other news very shortly.

Hey man, good to hear you are back. As long as you and your family is ok, thats all that matters.
Can you post some links to verify what you are saying. There are a bunch of community members who have been relentless postin negative comments, and Coinbreader gave you a negative trust rating (which I hope he takes out now). Thanks man.

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:04:27 AM

Hey man, good to hear you are back. As long as you and your family is ok, thats all that matters.
Can you post some links to verify what you are saying. There are a bunch of community members who have been relentless postin negative comments, and Coinbreader gave you a negative trust rating (which I hope he takes out now). Thanks man.

Hi, Thank You. My family is ok and we are recovering now.For legal reasons i dont want to risk posting, but you can google this ' Sobe para 605 o número de pessoas ', '  SÃO MATEUS ES INTERDIDATO (ALAGADO) ' , ' são mateus es interditado ', ' Sobe para 605 o número de pessoas fora de casa devido às chuvas no ES ' .

cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:20:51 AM

Ok thanks and this actually looks pretty fucking serious, you guys got flooded badly.

Im going to post some of these images and links, it deserves to be posted.

http://g1.globo.com/espirito-santo/noticia/2014/10/sobe-o-numero-de-pessoas-fora-de-casa-devido-chuva-no-es.html

http://www.gazetadopovo.com.br/vidaecidadania/chuvas/conteudo.phtml?id=1474964&tit=Confira-os-pontos-de-interdicao-nas-rodovias-estaduais-e-federais-do-PR

http://www.portalvargemgrandemg.com.br/2013/11/guriri-fica-alagada-depois-da-chuva.html

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:22:46 AM

New wallet with new functions soon, I'm working now guys! Thank you

bitass

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:25:44 AM

oh wow damn i've never seen water that high on the street where the hell were you guys sleeping? up on the tree?
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:30:19 AM

hahaha, now is normalized guy, this is from last week, and I lost my nobreak and modem, now are all good here, and mayor are waorking to fix the streets!

cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:34:49 AM

hahaha, now is normalized guy, this is from last week, and I lost my nobreak and modem, now are all good here, and mayor are waorking to fix the streets!

Good to hear man. As long as you guys are all safe.

Regarding Nimbus. What is the wallet feature you posted about. And will we see a road map or maybe even a supply cut? How about poker?

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:50:19 AM

Hello there, I'll be making a formal post in little time. Sorry my english is bad, but I am getting someone to help me to make this post. I'll let you know about nimbus development in this post, thank you.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: