Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue  (Read 117582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:51:23 PM

I received this today, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=873175.0

the message above from @Salim, what you think guys?

I was talking with a friend developer to implement a paypal system on Nimbus, but I am waiting for reply..

Thanks

Scam if Ive ever seen one. No developer info. No development info. No info on what the games are or how they will work. Barely any info on distribtion. They use "ICO" which if they had done a little research, is a mistake with the current regulations. Looks like someone is trying make a quick buck, or purposely trying to give Nimbus a bad rep, because this thing looks like a joke.

sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:08:57 PM

I was talking with a friend developer to implement a paypal system on Nimbus, but I am waiting for reply..

Thanks

Scam if Ive ever seen one. No developer info. No development info. No info on what the games are or how they will work. Barely any info on distribtion. They use "ICO" which if they had done a little research, is a mistake with the current regulations. Looks like someone is trying make a quick buck, or purposely trying to give Nimbus a bad rep, because this thing looks like a joke.

so, caution guys, @cryptoholic11 are a good guy and have experience.

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
NimbusGames

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:59:22 AM

I don't see how having platforms accepting NMB is bad for NMB.
quick buck ? 350k NMB iz worth nothin Tongue

Thanks

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:05:06 PM

Thanks

So, you have a new profile, can you add me on skype? I need talk with you to verify some informations... Users need more information, or we will blacklist your service!

CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:39:52 PM

price is droping like shit , another fail coin, sorry for that dev, you have done your best, and i can recognized that(im not being sarcastic or somethin), but it wasnt engough..
another .dat to the RIP list  Undecided
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:44:44 PM

price is droping like shit , another fail coin, sorry for that dev, you have done your best, and i can recognized that(im not being sarcastic or somethin), but it wasnt engough..

So, thanks for you help and and believe on our project, sometimes the things do not goes good, but I am not stop my work...

You can donate some Nimbus if you want to: NimQKDGkVX8qD3kCKVgTywHQ6XZAdcuvjt

All of you donations will be great and we will can continue our work, even if it seems "dead"!

NimbusGames

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:47:19 PM

no problems
i will add you ASAP

Thanks

So, you have a new profile, can you add me on skype? I need talk with you to verify some informations... Users need more information, or we will blacklist your service!
Millionairedog

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:35:20 PM

another .dat to the RIP list  Undecided

So, thanks for you help and and believe on our project, sometimes the things do not goes good, but I am not stop my work...

All of you donations will be great and we will can continue our work, even if it seems "dead"!

Look at the spirit of dev, he lost so much of his savings in nimbus but still he is optimistic and dedicated, I really salute you Dev. No matter what I always believe in you.I hope the best for you.

Cheers
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:04:49 PM

Thanks but no thanks, donations are made when there is a happy ending or somethin like that, in NMB case is a coin that never gone nowhere
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:16:38 PM

Thanks but no thanks, donations are made when there is a happy ending or somethin like that, in NMB case is a coin that never gone nowhere

so if you are not satisfied and believes that will not go anywhere, it's OK to give correct?

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:01:12 PM

I'm sorry for your loss Machado. You did your best.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:12:08 PM

Every coin seems "dead" at the moment, not just NMB. Ever since the recent regulations, and the big name ICO debacles like blocknet, the alt scene has taken a big hit. Imho, we can either wait for better days, or if you lost faith, then just dump and move on..but theres not much use in repetitively posting RIP and 'this coin is dead', etc. 

cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:19:23 PM

Exactly, its worth nothing. So what exactly are you going to do with a ~$55 crowd fund...its a joke.
You give no information on what the platform entails, how it works, what type of games it will have, no white paper, no developer information, no nothing! And you want a measly 350k NBM crowd fund (around 0.15btc)...it looks like a joke dude. You can buy 200k NMB at 118 sats right now for not much money...you can prob market buy the entire 350k NMB for not much more. A legit gaming platform realistically will need a lot more funding than the minuscule 350k you have proposed. That, combined with remaining anonymous and disclosing absolutely 0 information about the platform or its development, is why I think its a joke.

NimbusGames

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:56:22 AM

you know what...
i can cancel this crowd sale/ico/sharing tokens whatever you want to call it.
if my service will be good. i will earn the coin i accept. without whitepapars and developer information or presaling anything.
i would prefer it to be some community effort. and get help later especially with graphic designing from the community.

and to have a working product I can start with one small Server. this is why i didn't ask for much
only big ICO with cool graphics and expensive - only these don't look like a joke ?
I didn't want to tell too much about my idea, because someone will steal it and do it before i'm done some coding:)

I will try to meet nimbus dev in skype. to know his plans

right now NMB seems like in trouble
I hope it change
cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:12:32 AM

in the IRC at one point, Dev alluded to having games as a future project/feature for NMB, so your idea isnt really original.
If your particular game idea is original, by all means have a crowd fund...but if you people to invest in your idea, you have to give more information. Theres no info on anything, no developer credential or even a minuscule amount of info on the gaming platform or whatever you want ppl to buy into.  And asking for $50 is a joke man, come on.

Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:31:17 AM

Every coin seems "dead" at the moment, not just NMB. Ever since the recent regulations, and the big name ICO debacles like blocknet, the alt scene has taken a big hit. Imho, we can either wait for better days, or if you lost faith, then just dump and move on..but theres not much use in repetitively posting RIP and 'this coin is dead', etc. 

This coin is dead
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:56:41 PM

this is very sad to mine for 2 or more months,
and this is what happens.
fair & open ... my tuches.

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Millionairedog

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:32:03 PM

I love NIMBUS  Grin
KoningSilk

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:44:29 PM

I love NIMBUS  Grin

Same:D keep up the good work Sir Machado! We salute you.
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:17:12 PM

Machado, are you continuing developments? Man, this gotta hurt. I feel sorry for you man.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: