Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation  (Read 113272 times)
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:53:33 AM

Gotten a bunch of emails again this week, but the case hasn't changed.

Just to curb some of the half-dozen-odd emails I get per week -

Just to curb some of the dozen-odd emails I get per week -

I am still technically over capacity. I do not forsee having any available space in the next few months. I do not host GPU rigs. I do not particularly like the L3+ either.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mady_qt

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:05:47 AM

I have heard reviews from my friends of GreatNorthData - Canada based hosting service as well. They shipped their miners to them and are facing huge delays in installation (More than 2 months) on miners and are not even replying back to their customers. I hope it gets sorted out soon. We are also looking for hosting of 300 miners !
djkice

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

I have heard reviews from my friends of GreatNorthData - Canada based hosting service as well. They shipped their miners to them and are facing huge delays in installation (More than 2 months) on miners and are not even replying back to their customers. I hope it gets sorted out soon. We are also looking for hosting of 300 miners !

I'd be interested in the details, my experience so far with them has been great. I have two miners on the way and will update on how they go.
MimiVoladora

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

I'd be interested in the details, my experience so far with them has been great. I have two miners on the way and will update on how they go.
I’m very interested to send my miners to them also, could you please let me know how much are you paying for the hosting with great north data please? Also are there any set up fees? Thanks in advance! I really appreciate the information
mady_qt

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

Guys please be careful with Greatnorthdata, I have confirmed news from my friends, they have sent more than 100 miners to them, and they have stopped replying and installing their miners. Be careful please. My friends are stuck with them. They are still waiting from more than 45 days to get the miner setup. They did very big investment and sending miners to them, but they really have no information from Greatnorthdata. Can request for some screenshots from my friend and share on PM.
HAMILTON.BRASIL.EUA

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

13% plus some brokerage fee that I was never informed before. UPS or the hosting company just slap the fee and keep sending me invoices like pay or else.
They were withheld close to 1 month. To add insult to injury they were delivered but not setup yet. With the current difficulty don't think those miners make more than few bucks per day. If I could do a do over I'd have stayed within US.

Have you sent your miners to your accommodation in Canada? According to the information the taxes are 5% worth of the invoice! Wink
HAMILTON.BRASIL.EUA

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:49:49 PM

FYI - If you choose to send your miners to other countries, be prepared to deal with customs mess. I chose Canada and my miners were stuck at customs and had to pay exorbitant custom fees. Lessons learned.

I thought customs fees were only 5% ?

How long are your miners stuck in customs for?

My miners went through the customs quickly but I ended up paying 15% tax. I've asked the datacenter ahead of time and they'd told me that's to be 5%.

good to know, actually I was also looking at hosting in Canada and hosting company told me 5% as well.

I've already paid local tax at 10%, to relocate them and slap another 15% is not really viable lol. 5% prehaps.

-What is the name of the data center that you sent your miners to Canada?
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:33:35 AM

Greetings all. First public post here, though I’ve enjoyed reading this site for many months.

I find it fascinating how many of us are in the same boat re: hosting.

I currently have two machines hosted with a relative in WA state. He lucked out that his home had more electrical capacity than normal... but soon he will be maxed out and the hunt is on for more space, like the rest of you.

It’s seems there’s a real lack of reliable and honest miner hosting providers. Even the ones that seem to have the best facilities seem to be taking a beating on here.

I’m currently investigating the option of setting up a mid-sized facility either in Tennessee, or Nevada, both places where I have business ties and spend significant amounts of time. I’d never entertained the idea of hosting non-owned machines, but it seems there’s a serious need for that. I’ll explore more and report back here if it’s something I actually pursue.

In the meantime, thanks to all for so much good info and the honesty amongst those reporting their experiences. I appreciate it.

hashrate, inc

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:05:58 AM

I am working with the Electric Company now to find a location to host machines in the Cincinnati area.  I will be able to get close to 5 cents/KWH if I have a MW worth of machines in the facility (~1000).  The more power we draw, the more the price per kWH goes down.  Let me know if you need equipment hosted and would benefit from the arrangement.  This project is just starting, but with the right demand, I could have it up and running relatively quickly.  I once opened a warehouse for Amazon.com and received 3K pallets of product in the 1st week.  If the demand is there, we can make it happen. I would consider partnering with someone who has great experience on the software side. 
YabaDabaDoo

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

I have 5 A741 hosted @ GND for a little over 1 month.  They were late putting them online (~15 days) due to too many new accounts and I've have some outages including current one for last few days.  All 5 dropped and 3 came back but still missing hash power of 2.

I hope that the frequent outages in the first month is just their new facility and that GND gives their customers days to replace installation delays & outages with extra hosting days.  I hope once they're done with their expansion that staff level will be able to handle support better.
ethos777

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

I have 5 A741 hosted @ GND for a little over 1 month.  They were late putting them online (~15 days) due to too many new accounts and I've have some outages including current one for last few days.  All 5 dropped and 3 came back but still missing hash power of 2.

I hope that the frequent outages in the first month is just their new facility and that GND gives their customers days to replace installation delays & outages with extra hosting days.  I hope once they're done with their expansion that staff level will be able to handle support better.

I'm already waiting for 4 weeks to get my miners set up at GND. Did you get your 2 dropped miners back online?
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

I'm looking for reliable hosting for 20 Antminers D3 and L+.
Anybody can advise me something?

u could try rektmining. i got nothing refer you to this but it is up to you as i have only 2 miners currently running with them.

dont mind their creepy website. http://rektmining.com/

Smile
art29

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

I'm looking for reliable hosting for 20 Antminers D3 and L+.
Anybody can advise me something?

I don't know what to recommend.

No one responds to my inquiries. Everyone is full, waiting list too long. I have nowhere for my January incoming miners now, this has stopped me from buying more. The ones that do host have terrible downtime.

I have access to the cheapest electricity in North America. I just wish I had enough miners on my own to make the investment worth it. My current site can only host 30 miners and I am desperate to setup something bigger.

If you guys have a lot of miners and are interested in quickly setting up your own facility contact me. It doesn't take much, lots of industrial space for lease, just cooling needs to be setup.
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:26:53 PM

Im not very happy with SEG Mining. I have had multiple occurances of outages lasting more than a week. They seem to be very hard to get hold of, don't respond and are not doing anything to solve my problem in a timely manner.
Does anyone have a phone number for them?
Fishermansa

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

Hi

Absolute newbie here.

Anyone got experience with dealing with Mosaic Data Services (mosaicdataservices.com). They seem reputable to me and pricing is good. Would be really keen to hear from more experienced members. They seem to be around for several years, have insurance and are US based with registered businesses.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
pc2002

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:20:09 AM

I visited Rektmining mining farm last week and met the owner. I left D3 with PSU. Owner has drone business for awhile in Phoenix and one of mining farm is at spare place in his store. He also told me that he's going to get more spaces to open mining farm around Phoenix and other states. I will send more miners once those D3 miners are connected to online. VPN or other kind of remote controlling will be available soon. He also told me that he's going to setup my miner today, but didn't get any hash on pool side yet. I will wait until tomorrow morning and will update status.
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:47:22 AM

I visited Rektmining mining farm last week and met the owner. I left D3 with PSU. Owner has drone business for awhile in Phoenix and one of mining farm is at spare place in his store. He also told me that he's going to get more spaces to open mining farm around Phoenix and other states. I will send more miners once those D3 miners are connected to online. VPN or other kind of remote controlling will be available soon. He also told me that he's going to setup my miner today, but didn't get any hash on pool side yet. I will wait until tomorrow morning and will update status.

Great to hear this. I am his customer too.

Smile
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

Great to hear this. I am his customer too.

I sent a machine to him about a week ago, still waiting for him to set it up.

~nh

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:40:04 AM

Thats not good at all. Only takes 20 min to set up a miner, if that.
HedgeCoinGroup

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:18:28 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 04:11:50 PM by HedgeCoinGroup

I have a farm currently that has 6000 miners, located in Mongolia, and I'm also developing a larger farm for January. I am wondering what it takes to be verified or to be put on this list. I will do anything it takes, so let me know. If any reputable member wants to try our service out or anything.

If you want to host at our farm the prices are based on the number of machines being hosted.

Rates of hosting:
10+ .08/kwh
100+ .075/kwh
500+ .07/kwh
1000+ .065/kwh
5000+ .06/kwh

If you want to purchase antminers directly from us and host at our facility it would be 2600 USD + electricity every month in costs only. Set up a pool and we will set up the miners directly to that, we don't touch your bitcoins ever.

We have 24/7/365 security and surveillance.
We minimize the downtime due to damaged equipment because we are in very close proximity to bitmain.

We have plenty of PSU available as well. Will discuss rates if people are interested and don't have PSU's. Currently thinking we can do it for free.

PM me more information on how I can become more trusted or verified as we have plenty of space and want to expand.

This is our account, we will be using this account for updates regarding our services from here on out. The company is named The Hedge Coin Group and we will be creating an official post on Tuesday/Wednesday containing all of the information for our hosting and the number of spaces we have available in January. Keep your eyes out!

Contact info: THCGHosting@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: