Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation  (Read 113273 times)
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:49:30 AM

Hi there guys,

I'm happy to offer you hosting in our medium size farm located in Europe / Czech republic.

Prices: 0,11USD/kWh plus 17USD/miner/month.

Free NBD deployment, no additional costs. We do have now new place for 250+ miners.

Feel free to contact me here or: info_at_cryptohosting.eu

Michal - tw0rak

mady_qt

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

Another week and once again 5 of my miners at GND are down since yesterday.

Did you have them setup or waiting to get setup ?

Everything is back up!  There was a big snowstorm that hit Labrador on Wednesday and they lost power.  Support has responded to my ticket submitted last night and 5 miners were returned online.

Glad to hear you miners are up & running. These guys are legit & are reliable.  What people need to understand is this takes time to resolve.  People just need to pack some patience & realize the surge of Cryptocurrency is expanding & the response times can take a up to a week. My miners 3X D3 took about 1 week 1 day, but they kept me in the loop about what was going on. I expect this level of transparency when dealing with professional businesses.  So if you are interested in hosting, look no further than GND.  Happy mining in 2018 to all!  Cool

In contrast my miners were there for 5 weeks with a bunch of promises to get them up and running. They are being shipped back now per my request. At least GND didn't just take them, I can't deny that (well, packages are yet to be delivered).

Same here. My miners stayed with them for 2 months. They did nothing. They sent us messages of evicting as I was posting on Bitcointalk. I had about 110 miners with them. They stopped teplying to emails/phonecalls/messages. Finally got my miners back from them. Still my deposit with them . They promised compensation that they could not run my miners. Lets see how it goes. Atleast they replied for the return request and sent my miners back. GND is not a professionally run company. They have no interest in clear communication to the customers. Beware and be Careful of GND. Got all the proofs of email/whatsapp communication with James.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

Hi there guys,

I'm happy to offer you hosting in our medium size farm located in Europe / Czech republic.

Free NBD deployment, no additional costs. We do have now new place for 250+ miners.

Michal - tw0rak

Thanx, need to finish English site Smiley
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:08:05 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 02:58:46 PM by tw0rak

Hi there guys,

Michal - tw0rak

Thanx, need to finish English site Smiley

Yes, we are now fully concentrate on improving our farms.

I hope website will be ready till the end of this year.

What everyone understand are contacts: WhatsApp, Telegram +420 776 596 979

Now you have to ask questions Smiley

Michal
layee99

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

How long have you been with them?  Are they reliable?

They are newly into the hosting business.  The owner seems dedicated to making it work;  however expect some growing pains. 
Especially in the area of notification and response.  I just sent another 3 S9s there, so I have confidence in the process

Yes, I went to his new place yesterday with S9 miners. It was quite a big place with lot to work. He is still installing new transformer, power cable, network cable and air circulation system. Lots of miner boxes were stacked up for the setup. Also he is getting security system through whole building. Seems it will take a while for the mining farm to be completely set up.

I sent 25 D3 miners on Dec 1. Although Dustin said he could set up in the first week, then in the second week, but none of them is online so far. I don't expect he will set up anything this year.
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

THAT IS GARBAGE! And why I said I do NOT Trust them.
layee99

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:14 PM

Good news at rektmining. I spoke with Dustin tonight and the new 12000 sqft facility is now active.  

He says he is ready to start receiving additional equipment and should clear the current backlog in a few days.

~nh

https://image.ibb.co/eVLBqG/20171205_165244_1512525562752.jpg

No hash till today.
Sent text message and didn't get any response. Now I'm little bit nervous. Maybe he is super busy to setup the space?

Update:
Got text message respond. He is trying to setup ASAP, but not guarantee.

Update2:
It's 3 am at mining farm and he is still working for setup. I got photo of my miners and will be up online this morning for sure with pool setup.
I think he just got new place and need to setup all the wires and Ethernet cables etc. It takes a lot of times.
I will update final update after I get hash.

Final update:
He is taking good care of each customers. Even though he just opened his mining farm, he knows what he is doing.
All of my threee L3+ & D3 are up online and he setup all the pool with the information that I gave him.
I will bring more miners to him.

Great that you miners are up and runnng. I have been with him for almost 2 months now. He is definitely a responsible and trustworty person.

My 25 D3 miners were delivered on Dec 1, but not a single miner has been set up yet. Anyone who sent miners in Dec lucky enough being setup?
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:50:05 AM

@layee99;  I just reached out to rektmining about the hold up and Dustin said they had been waiting on the power company to finish the additional electrical runs. 

Since it is getting finished up today he said the eta to clear the backlog of 10 client installs is just a few more days.

~nhminer

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
pc2002

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:09:31 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 07:51:34 PM by pc2002

@layee99;  I just reached out to rektmining about the hold up and Dustin said they had been waiting on the power company to finish the additional electrical runs.  

Since it is getting finished up today he said the eta to clear the backlog of 10 client installs is just a few more days.

~nhminer

Glad to hear that. 10 of my miners are running right now and over 40 miners are waiting for online.
Andrew_VW

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

hello All

first post and i apologize if there is already a discussion or thread going with regards to my question.

Has anyone had any interaction or hosting with miningcolocation.com or bitcoinminerhosting.com?

Looking for local Canadian hosting solutions  - but reading through a lot on the discussion / thread it seems its hard to find a honest and reputable service.

Thank you
ethos777

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:55:06 PM

hello All

first post and i apologize if there is already a discussion or thread going with regards to my question.

Has anyone had any interaction or hosting with miningcolocation.com or bitcoinminerhosting.com?

Looking for local Canadian hosting solutions  - but reading through a lot on the discussion / thread it seems its hard to find a honest and reputable service.

Thank you

I've contacted bitcoinminerhosting.com on October 5th, both via email and website form. Not a single response so I guess they fit profile of a typical miner hosting company.
kjs

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:31 AM

I'm seeking hosting options for a new 500kw deployment.  If you are a reputable provider with quality facilities available immediately please contact me to discuss further.
Andrew_VW

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

I'm seeking hosting options for a new 500kw deployment.  If you are a reputable provider with quality facilities available immediately please contact me to discuss further.

Thanks for the feedback. That sounds about right, I've had the same results from them. It seems there is an untapped market for reliable hosting service providers.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:51:34 PM

Meant to get by this place and take a look at it before Christmas. But it will be late next week now.
I have one miner I haven’t been able to place, running in my office right now.  Thankfully it’s an L3+ which can be relatively quiet and still productive.
 More new orders on the way with no home and a contract running out soon on others. Would not mind having them local.
I will get by there Thursday or Friday and hopefully report back.
kjs

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

Thanks for the feedback. That sounds about right, I've had the same results from them. It seems there is an untapped market for reliable hosting service providers.

Definitely agreed, its a sellers market out there right now unfortunately!  Undecided
davemanet

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:14:23 PM

@layee99;  I just reached out to rektmining about the hold up and Dustin said they had been waiting on the power company to finish the additional electrical runs.  

~nhminer

Glad to hear that. 10 of my miners are running right now and over 40 miners are waiting for online.

would you recommend hosting with rektmining?
pc2002

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:26:47 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 10:59:43 PM by pc2002

Good news at rektmining. I spoke with Dustin tonight and the new 12000 sqft facility is now active.  

He says he is ready to start receiving additional equipment and should clear the current backlog in a few days.

~nh

https://image.ibb.co/eVLBqG/20171205_165244_1512525562752.jpg

No hash till today.
Sent text message and didn't get any response. Now I'm little bit nervous. Maybe he is super busy to setup the space?

Update:
Got text message respond. He is trying to setup ASAP, but not guarantee.

Update2:
It's 3 am at mining farm and he is still working for setup. I got photo of my miners and will be up online this morning for sure with pool setup.
I think he just got new place and need to setup all the wires and Ethernet cables etc. It takes a lot of times.
I will update final update after I get hash.

Final update:
He is taking good care of each customers. Even though he just opened his mining farm, he knows what he is doing.
All of my threee L3+ & D3 are up online and he setup all the pool with the information that I gave him.
I will bring more miners to him.

Great that you miners are up and runnng. I have been with him for almost 2 months now. He is definitely a responsible and trustworty person.

My 25 D3 miners were delivered on Dec 1, but not a single miner has been set up yet. Anyone who sent miners in Dec lucky enough being setup?

any success with your miners deployment?

10 miners are online and over 40 S9 miners are waiting for up online. Don't know when it's available.
It's been 2 weeks now and still no hash from over 40 S9.

~nhminer

would you recommend hosting with rektmining?

This is too early to say that I recommend this place. I will wait till all miners up online.
BTCTheGreat

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:29:54 PM

Is anyone aware of any hosting providers which are hosting right now? I have tried calling several people from the search results on google and pretty much everyone is at full capacity and not accepting new customers. I had bought a mix of few a Dash and S9's and I am unable to host them where I had originally planned. Please help out and recommend if you guys have found a hosting provider
Lay94

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

Anyone here hosting with cryptominer.ca ? Just wondering if any good reviews on them

Sorry for probably late reply to that, but I have my miners with cryptominer.ca , and I am quite happy with them.

Maxime (the owner) is very responsive, I have no issues with the service they provide. Fees are very reasonable too.

The only draw back - they are at full capacity now Sad
logicalorange

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

URL: http://www.hash-core.com
Price: 0.025$/KW/H
Comment: Operator Tronix computers LTD UK +44 208 935 5041
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: