Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation  (Read 113271 times)
sockoloons

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Looking for hosting in Canada/Europe/USA in order of preference.

We are looking for a minimum of 3 MW would prefer larger facilities over 10 MW.

Immediate availability is most important.

Please PM the following:

Capacity and future capacity (including date)
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uniquepique

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Looking for hosting in Canada/Europe/USA in order of preference.

We are looking for a minimum of 3 MW would prefer larger facilities over 10 MW.

Immediate availability is most important.

Please PM the following:

Capacity and future capacity (including date)

please reply to PM.

btchodler

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

Has anyone used kpmhosting? If so, are you happy with them? Thanks.
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

Has anyone used kpmhosting? If so, are you happy with them? Thanks.

I'm considering using KPM too, on their email or live chat they can link you to a few posts on bitcointalk with feedback from some of their clients.. they are extremely expensive though
GHJebus

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

Does anybody know of a reliable/reputable location that hosts mining equipment in or around Dallas Texas?  The curated list of hosts in this thread is awesome; I'm just a bit too paranoid to ship my hardware away hoping it'll get hooked up on the other end.  I've been quoted some crazy rates from local traditional DCs (and still waiting on quotes from others) and am worried about garage mining through the summer here.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
Alexxa

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Does anybody know of a reliable/reputable location that hosts mining equipment in or around Dallas Texas?  The curated list of hosts in this thread is awesome; I'm just a bit too paranoid to ship my hardware away hoping it'll get hooked up on the other end.  I've been quoted some crazy rates from local traditional DCs (and still waiting on quotes from others) and am worried about garage mining through the summer here.

I am not sure if you are still shopping for hosting but we have availability at our facility in Syracuse starting May 1st.

www.ibitmine.co

GHJebus

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

I am not sure if you are still shopping for hosting but we have availability at our facility in Syracuse starting May 1st.

www.ibitmine.co

I appreciate the recommendation, however I'm hoping to find something closer to Dallas, Tx. 
Alexxa

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

www.ibitmine.co

I appreciate the recommendation, however I'm hoping to find something closer to Dallas, Tx. 

No problem.Hopefully you'll find something local, but if not please do keep us in mind. Good luck in your crypto ventures.
kpmhosting
Copper Member

Activity: 52

Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

Hi All,

We have space of 250 kW in the first week of April. Contact us at cs@kpmhosting.com

Reliable Miner Hosting Service in Canada - https://kpmhosting.com

We install the miners within 1 business day !
emmettoc

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 02:41:50 AM by emmettoc

I'm looking for a hosting service which supports followings:

- ASIC and GPU rig
- VPN access
- No import duty
- Less than 0.15 $/kWh
- Run by a legit registered company

If possible, I want to ship my miners, about 15kW total, by the end of April. Thanks.
Alexxa

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

If anyone is interested in hosting in the US, we have a facility upstate NY (Syracuse).
Our facility is equipped to handle 60+MW. Because of our electrical classification (SC3A), our long term contract with the electrical company and commodity supplier, our electric rates are not subject to increase. Prices range between $73-$79 (No tax except for NYS residents) with an extra 5% off and free VPN if you prepay for one year. Offer valid until April 1st.

Contracts to begin May 1st and we are now scheduling facility tours for June. Contact us today to reserve your spot.

sales@ibitmine.co

www.iBitMine.co

https://imgur.com/a/2Rnep

Alexxa

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:47:20 AM

I'm looking for a hosting service which supports followings:

- ASIC and GPU rig
- VPN access
- No import duty
- Less than 0.15 $/kWh
- Run by a legit registered company

If possible, I want to ship my miners, about 15kW total, by the end of April. Thanks.

We would love to accommodate. We are a lawfully registered company in New York, US. Our facility is located in Syracuse, NY

Our cost is 10.9¢/kWh.Please take a look at our website and drop us a note if you think this would be a good fit.

Contracts begin May 1st.

www.iBitMine.co
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

We would love to accommodate. We are a lawfully registered company in New York, US. Our facility is located in Syracuse, NY

Our cost is 10.9¢/kWh.Please take a look at our website and drop us a note if you think this would be a good fit.

Contracts begin May 1st.

www.iBitMine.co

Good to hear you are a lawfully registered company. I did request and receive a quote from you in a timely mannner!

A few quick questions. 

How many current customers do you have?
Do you have references you can supply? 
What about insurance & bonding?
How confident are you about the May 1 start date?

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
Alexxa

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Contracts begin May 1st.

www.iBitMine.co

Good to hear you are a lawfully registered company. I did request and receive a quote from you in a timely mannner!

A few quick questions. 

How many current customers do you have?
Do you have references you can supply? 
What about insurance & bonding?
How confident are you about the May 1 start date?

Thank you for the feedback and questions. I am happy to know that your request was answered in a timely manner.

We sold 1+ MW in the last week.
In terms of industrial size hosting we are just getting started (May 1st), so we do not have any relevant references as of now.
All miners hosted with us will benefit from insurance (theft, fire and acts of God)
Our project manager has offered assurance that we are on track for April 17th completion.So we are confident that we will be able to start May 1st.

We look forward to having you onboard.If you have any other questions please feel free to ask them here or e-mail us sales@iBitMine.co

Alex

Alexxa

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

If anyone is interested in hosting in the US, we have a facility upstate NY (Syracuse).
Our facility is equipped to handle 60+MW. Because of our electrical classification (SC3A), our long term contract with the electrical company and commodity supplier, our electric rates are not subject to increase. Prices range between $73-$79 (No tax except for NYS residents) with an extra 5% off and free VPN if you prepay for one year. Offer valid until April 1st.

Contracts to begin May 1st and we are now scheduling facility tours for June. Contact us today to reserve your spot.

sales@ibitmine.co

www.iBitMine.co

https://imgur.com/a/2Rnep

charging $100/unit for setup? Do you really have to charge for that? In my opinion, it would be better idea to waive setup fee if you would like to run your business in long term...
There are many reputable colo spaces with excellent service who do not charge setup fee... like  jeffcolo & minerytech.

Thank you for your input.I will definitely forward your comments/feedback to appropriate channels. Before I do please allow me to to explain where the setup fee comes from. As a miner (or crypto enthusiast), I am sure you can agree that there is more to setting up the unit than just plugging it in.When setting up a miner, amongst other things, we have to account for the real cost (which includes: rack, cooling, cables, insurance, security and more).
I can not speak about other colocation places, their locations, extra fees or business model, but what I can tell you with certitude is that we offer one of the lowest price/kW,(so long term there are savings for miners), we have a high level of security, no hidden fees, 24/7 customer service, 60+MW, free restars and much more.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns here, or e-mail sales@iBitMine.co

www.iBitMine.co

Alex
pat77

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

Any one has experience with hash-core.com ? they are a UK company but mining facility is based in Romania. Prices looks not bad as they seem to charge electricity only at a rate of  15c/KWh and no other fee but VAT may be to consider.

Things looks interesting on paper but I would need to read about users experiences before going further
leplik

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

Any one has experience with hash-core.com ? they are a UK company but mining facility is based in Romania. Prices looks not bad as they seem to charge electricity only at a rate of  15c/KWh and no other fee but VAT may be to consider.

Things looks interesting on paper but I would need to read about users experiences before going further

Offer our service: kikospace.com
If you need reference, let me know your email address.
We are legit company based in Sweden.
cryptmeup

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:49:29 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 08:28:14 PM by cryptmeup

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experiences of hosting with KPM (kpmhosting.com), since they are quite active on here and I see some people considering them.

On the good side, they are fairly responsive to emails and questions/concerns with your miners.  They tend to communicate very well with their users and let you know of any upcoming work that they are planning.  

Now for the not-so-good:  Man, my miners sure have been going up and down quite a bit.  Some of it is bad luck, they had a problem with their power lines and had to get the utility company to come out and repair.  While other times it's for their benefit, they are doing some maintenance to expand their capacity at the moment, but they are doing it at our expense...i.e. taking our miners offline while they upgrade their equipment/lines.   I am currently hosting with KPM and with Valuehash, and the miners I have on Valuehash have been up consistently for the past few months, while the miners I have with KPM have gone down at around 10-12 times during this same time.  Sometimes, after bringing the miners down, they do not come back up cleanly when they bring them back up, which can be up to 4 hours later.  I have to continuously check to see if my KPM miners are online to be sure they came back up and connected to the pool correctly.  They do not have a VPN solution so you have to email them, which in their defense they are fairly quick to resolve.  

Now, all of this would not have been a problem normally.  After all, I assume/hope it's only a temporary thing.  However, what did rub me the wrong way is that even after all this downtime that they have been experiencing due to their datacenter upgrade (at our expense I remind you), they actually sent us out a notice saying that they are going to start billing us for taxes separately (i.e. increase our fees).  Angry

kpmhosting
Copper Member

Activity: 52

Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experiences of hosting with KPM (kpmhosting.com), since they are quite active on here and I see some people considering them.

On the good side, they are fairly responsive to emails and questions/concerns with your miners.  They tend to communicate very well with their users and let you know of any upcoming work that they are planning.  

Now for the not-so-good:  Man, my miners sure have been going up and down quite a bit.  Some of it is bad luck, they had a problem with their power lines and had to get the utility company to come out and repair.  While other times it's for their benefit, they are doing some maintenance to expand their capacity at the moment, but they are doing it at our expense...i.e. taking our miners offline while they upgrade their equipment/lines.   I am currently hosting with KPM and with Valuehash, and the miners I have on Valuehash have been up consistently for the past few months, while the miners I have with KPM have gone down at around 10-12 times during this same time.  Sometimes, after bringing the miners down, they do not come back up cleanly when they bring them back up, which can be up to 4 hours later.  I have to continuously check to see if my KPM miners are online to be sure they came back up and connected to the pool correctly.  They do not have a VPN solution so you have to email them, which in their defense they are fairly quick to resolve.  

Now, all of this would not have been a problem normally.  After all, I assume/hope it's only a temporary thing.  However, what did rub me the wrong way is that even after all this downtime that they have been experiencing due to their datacenter upgrade (at our expense I remind you), they actually sent us out a notice saying that they are going to start billing us for taxes separately (i.e. increase our fees).  Angry

Thanks for all your comments.
True we are in the middle of the upgrade. So, there are downtimes. We do not provide VPN. This was clear from the first day.

The prices were reduced when we moved from Tax Inclusive to Tax Exclusive prices. We are providing hosting at 69.99 USD + Taxes per month, instead of 80 USD per month.

Reliable Miner Hosting Service in Canada - https://kpmhosting.com

We install the miners within 1 business day !
blockfinders

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 04:50:11 AM by blockfinders

We are operational now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3246582
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: