Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation  (Read 113273 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:31:00 PM

I believe ~25%

I dont know, is the thread only for spondoolies gear?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:46:31 PM

I dont know, is the thread only for spondoolies gear?

No.

MWNinja

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:30:14 PM

Please add our service to this thread.

ninjacolo.com

Sample Pricing: Antminer S2 - $179/mo (month to month)
                     Spondoolies SP10 - $209/mo (month to month)

Traditional colocation also available (24/7 access) for those in Arizona. We'll meet or beat any legitimate quote from other data centers in the area.  We are 100% up-front about power availability and always quote 100% usable power. (Other datacenters quote at 100% and limit your use to 80%).
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:35:19 AM

For people with 50kw+ of requirements we can host you in Sweden at some of the best rates available. Our main advantage is that we are just 60km outside of the Arctic circle and hence we can run 'free air' cooling for 360+ days per year.

Full details available at our website.

http://www.hydro66.com/

For more information either use the contact details on that site or I can answer them here.

Our sister company MegaMine (www.megamine.com) has 100's of TH/s running already and we can arrange capacities up to 1MW to be available in weeks, 10-100MW in 2-4 months.

J

Collider

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:13:51 AM

For people with 50kw+ of requirements we can host you in Sweden at some of the best rates available. Our main advantage is that we are just 60km outside of the Arctic circle and hence we can run 'free air' cooling for 360+ days per year.

For more information either use the contact details on that site or I can answer them here.

Our sister company MegaMine (www.megamine.com) has 100's of TH/s running already and we can arrange capacities up to 1MW to be available in weeks, 10-100MW in 2-4 months.

J
What are your power rates for 50kw customers?
What is your maximum rack density?
What would 50kw (split in two racks) cost?

Feel free to reply via pm.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:06:20 PM

J
What are your power rates for 50kw customers?
What is your maximum rack density?
What would 50kw (split in two racks) cost?

Feel free to reply via pm.

I would like to know those rates too either here or via PM, but they if they are good they might benefit you to have them available for all.

Collider

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:53:36 PM

I am sending one sp10 to Iceland, to test everything out.
Will report back at the middle of next week, as everything should be set up by then.

I will have direct access to the miner via webinterface, and i will post some screenshots.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

Will report back at the middle of next week, as everything should be set up by then.

I will have direct access to the miner via webinterface, and i will post some screenshots.

I am doing that next week too. I will race you!

Collider

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:57:56 PM

I am doing that next week too. I will race you!
Ah, you will probably win as i am going with snail-speed parcel (around 4 days, maybe less) because it only costs me 95€ that way, and every day of mining is currently around 35$ profit, so no need to sink 200$ extra for a faster shipment.
QuiveringGibbage (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

Code:
[23:15:07] <+SpeedBus> QG http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1379980
thanks Speedbus!!

just added this:
=====================
URL: http://www.michigan-colocation.com/index.php/server-colocation/bitcoin-miner-hosting
Price: SP10-~$150/mth, S2-$150/mth, Cointerra $330/mth, mth to mth, no setup fee
Comment:
Thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1379980
=====================

had a quick chat (instant response) with Rich at michigan-colo:
Code:
*QG : * *Question*
What is your monthly price for hosting a Spondoolies SP10 Bitcoin miner? 1.45GHs
1250W
What Voltage do you supply?
what is the price for a SP30?
*Rich : * You've been connected with Rich.
*Rich : * Morning. Thanks for your interest.
*Rich : * Are you sure on the wattage? I ask because I thought the spoons were
less wattage
*QG : * that was advertised nominal w
*Rich : * From what I understand with the spoons, the room temp changes how much
wattage it uses. Spoon tells us that it's 1100 watts in a warm room, 1350 in a
cold room.
*Rich : * Currently, we don't have a spoondoolie here, so I can't test the power
theory, but, I do have one of the way. I told that customer i'll try and get him
as far from the venting as possible and get him at 1100 watts.
*Rich : * If that's the case, it would be $150/mo
*QG : * oh i c, cool. very interesting
*Rich : * Regarding voltage, we can provide whatever you need.
*QG : * i saw this http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1379980
*Rich : * Yes, that's our thread!
*QG : * this is mine.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
*QG : * i have already sent my 2 SP10 to other providers. but i have a SP30 coming
*Rich : * I should have one in house this week and can check power at various
cooling areas to see if spoondoolie's claims are correct.
*Rich : * I see that you've added us to your thread! Thank you
*QG : * feel free to drop a word in
*QG : * would be nice to get some update there, if not i'll be contacting you
soon anyways to find out prices for SP30
*Rich : * Absolutely!
*Rich : * Sounds great.
*QG : * cheer bye

w00t w00t,,
QG

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
Collider

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:07:05 PM

"Told him to get him as far away from the venting as possible"

That means warmer air and less hashes, but also lower power consumption.

The basic problem with the sp10s is that they are fairly temperature sensitive and 40mm fans can only move so much air.

The sp30 should do better in this regards, as per the same power usage, airflow will be atleast 25% better. This will allow for more overclocking headroom but should also make it less sensitive to "standard" DC temps.
Bigger fans can also move more air per area, so actual improvement of airflow should be around 40% per 1,3 kW.

Also, as you are buying power in larger quantities with every sp30, the cost per kWh could come down a little more.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:10:31 PM

I would want the closest to the vent as possible to hash the fastest way.

MichColo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:15:22 PM

Hi all, my name is Rich from Waveform Technology (from the chat QG posted)..

Just wanted to introduce myself, offer assistance with any questions regarding our hosting if needed.

Also of note..
"Told him to get him as far away from the venting as possible"

That means warmer air and less hashes, but also lower power consumption.

Just wanted to mention two things on that.. The thought of moving the spoondoolie away from the cooling vents was that of the customer. The customer in question was led to believe (I'm not sure if this was from a spoondoolie rep, or another spoondoolie user) that the hash difference was minimal, so his goal was to keep cost down by saving on the power needs.

I would want the closest to the vent as possible to hash the fastest way.

And thus the nature of this beast! Sacrifice hash to save on power, or get the hashes and pay more in power?

Typically, in a data center (at least, good data centers) it should be hard to find a "hot area". It's pretty unusual to get that request. haha

Currently, we don't have any spoondoolies here (yet), but i'm intrigued by them and can't wait till they start coming in so we can see what they do in the different conditions!

Rich
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

Bitcoin Payment soon! I have suggested them to setup bitcoin payment and they told me that they will put pressure on the CFO to do that. Hooray!

619mining

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:43:46 PM

Some new items at 619mining:

1. We have optimized network routing to each and every popular pool for smooth hashing and workload from the pools. Very very good connectivity.
2. We have now integrated BTC payments into our customer portal so you can pay in BTC now.
3. We have now opened our Mexico facility and have power at 2.5cents per KwH there.
4. We have developed a new in house custom monitoring system to monitor your hash rates and rig uptime for you.

:-)

Tovadnok

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:41:50 AM

Bitcoin Payment soon! I have suggested them to setup bitcoin payment and they told me that they will put pressure on the CFO to do that. Hooray!

Who is your contact at Advania? I may be interested in hosting a couple there.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:53:23 AM

Who is your contact at Advania? I may be interested in hosting a couple there.

Just use the Contact webform and mention Bitcoin mining.

Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:37:15 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself, offer assistance with any questions regarding our hosting if needed.

Hi Rich,

For people like me in Europe, we typically pay 20% import duty which adds a lot to the cost of equipment, so sending it to the USA (or elsewhere) with no tax for hosting is starting to be a no brainer.

This bit on your website I'd like to query

You purchase and configure your mining equipment, ship it to our Data Center here in Troy, Michigan, we plug it into power and Internet, and you start making BTC's!

Obviously I wouldn't be able to set up the miner(s) as I would just ship direct from the manufacturer to you, is there a way round it, they are quite straightforward to set up and I wouldn't mind paying a fee for you to do it.

MichColo

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:40:56 PM

Hi Rich,

For people like me in Europe, we typically pay 20% import duty which adds a lot to the cost of equipment, so sending it to the USA (or elsewhere) with no tax for hosting is starting to be a no brainer.

This bit on your website I'd like to query

You purchase and configure your mining equipment, ship it to our Data Center here in Troy, Michigan, we plug it into power and Internet, and you start making BTC's!

Obviously I wouldn't be able to set up the miner(s) as I would just ship direct from the manufacturer to you, is there a way round it, they are quite straightforward to set up and I wouldn't mind paying a fee for you to do it.

Sorry for the delayed response on this..
Yes, we're happy to configure your machine for you. Typically, this is such a quick process, that we don't charge to do the configuration.

Rich
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:49:17 PM

Sorry for the delayed response on this..
Yes, we're happy to configure your machine for you. Typically, this is such a quick process, that we don't charge to do the configuration.

Rich

Thanks, will bear you in mind for future purchases or when existing hosting contracts need renewing Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: