Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Some of The Craziest Religions Out There?  (Read 4949 times)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 11:45:58 AM

i think every religion is crazy if your gonna think about their rules and their belief
and i can say that its their culture and why does you people need to think its crazy? LOL have respect

No, I refuse to be polite and play along with their bullshit any longer, it's fine if they want to do it in the privacy of their own homes but when they expect me to go "Yes you're entirely right" and use the law against me for not doing so that's when they've crossed a line, homosexual marriage is a perfect example of this, they deliberately use the law for their own ends to persecute groups of people who don't agree with their beliefs.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:47:13 AM

Cult of Bitcoin

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
forever21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:34:03 PM

i think every religion is crazy if your gonna think about their rules and their belief
and i can say that its their culture and why does you people need to think its crazy? LOL have respect

No, I refuse to be polite and play along with their bullshit any longer, it's fine if they want to do it in the privacy of their own homes but when they expect me to go "Yes you're entirely right" and use the law against me for not doing so that's when they've crossed a line, homosexual marriage is a perfect example of this, they deliberately use the law for their own ends to persecute groups of people who don't agree with their beliefs.

that is correct but its still depend on peoples choice and attitude if they intend to believe on what their preachers/priest said then they are just nothing but a sock puppet of their own religions im a catholic but only a catholic on my birth certificate status i always have my free will and live by my own rules i respect those homosexual thing because they are human also and i believe that churches and some other religion dont have any rights to descriminate them
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:03:08 PM

The notion of ridiculous is completely dependent on the number of people that do the ridiculous thing.

Any thing that is believed by a overwhelming majority of humankind ceases to be ridiculous, even if it is, and having some sort of external respect for it might be a smart way to live. In the past, other attitude was a direct way to the fire. Today, thank god (because of its flaws), that ended.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:32:47 PM

Those Raelians seem pretty out there. Honestly, I'm not so sure they really believe all that. It almost looks like just an excuse to have sex parties. I remember when they faked the human cloning announcement and all the reports about orgies at their compound and such. As far as religions go, it could be worse Tongue
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:24:30 AM

Seventh Day Adventists.

Nuttier than fruitcakes.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 06:58:37 AM

Cult of Bitcoin

Comes complete with its own Guru:

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:36:05 AM

Speaking of crazy, i read a survey today that showed that 1 out of every 4 members at ashleymadison.com considers themself to be a born again christian. They are faithful to god, but not their spouses? Lol. I would put born agains up there with the rest of the crazies
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:37:37 AM

Cult of Bitcoin

Comes complete with its own Guru:

Speaking of gurus, you guys should check out the documentary "kumari." It is one of the guys from that show "Vice" and he makes people think he is a guru. They follow him around like a cult, and he made the whole thing up...
forever21

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:45:00 PM

Speaking of crazy, i read a survey today that showed that 1 out of every 4 members at ashleymadison.com considers themself to be a born again christian. They are faithful to god, but not their spouses? Lol. I would put born agains up there with the rest of the crazies

born again christian is the weirdest religion here in philippines some of them have a attitude problems
my cousin is a born again and i must say that she is a little bitch to their family she said that she hate the rules on their church which is just a small house she is getting annoyed why there is a band in their religion instead of choir
i already attend to their church and to be honest its like a little get together thing like they are serving snacks and lunch and while eating they are talking nonsense about how they dont like their neighbour their in laws and some other stuff like pregnancy in early age and things that they should not get involve to and some other peoples problem which is out of their business in short they love gossip and they love to talked about their neighbours problem
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:26:10 PM

One thing I have never understood is that people say that you have to respect their religious belifes.Howcan you respect superstitious nonsense?
Specially when they use that nonsense to suppress other groups
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:53:49 PM

All religions are crazy. The universe doesn't care about our existence.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 09:00:31 PM

One thing I have never understood is that people say that you have to respect their religious belifes.Howcan you respect superstitious nonsense?

lol you're asking the wrong person that question Tongue I can't respect someone like that, people can believe whatever they like and live in their own world, but people will always cross a line when they expect me to believe in it as well, that's the problem a lot of religious people and actually quite a lot of normal people have. They can't accept the fact that there's someone out there with a different opinion from them and that there are people with different beliefs out in the world.
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:24:36 PM

Spiderwebs. by No Doubt

i am here.
forever21

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:24:36 AM

lol you're asking the wrong person that question Tongue I can't respect someone like that, people can believe whatever they like and live in their own world, but people will always cross a line when they expect me to believe in it as well, that's the problem a lot of religious people and actually quite a lot of normal people have. They can't accept the fact that there's someone out there with a different opinion from them and that there are people with different beliefs out in the world.

i am the one who said respect them Grin what im really trying to say is its their belief and their magical theories about everything that they get from their ancestor and stuff the most annoying things that i see is how the way they folow their rules LOL in catholic there is a rules that dont cheat in you spouse yet there is a lot of cheaters out there for me religion is nothing now but a business they asking for some donation for the maintenance of their churches yet after a couple of years there is no changes on the stucture of the church Cheesy religion is nonsense also if they are the first one who discriminate such third sex people and church people is the number one bully,hypocrite and critics of their fellow man
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:29:28 AM

What about the cult of the dead cow ?
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 04:26:05 AM

What about the cult of the dead cow ?

Live cows here......................

Cows with guns.............................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI&feature=kp

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
CounterStrike

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:28:49 AM

The religions that need to scarifies baby and small kid. Somewhere in asia I guess?
forever21

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:38:06 AM

The religions that need to scarifies baby and small kid. Somewhere in asia I guess?

i think its not a religion anymore if it is then that its the most craziest religion i've ever read or heard or maybe its part of their wrong tradition and belief normaly in some tribe here in asia they are required to kill some animals like chicken pig or cow while performing a ritual to their gods
anyway on which country is that?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:53:00 PM

Mormans?  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: