Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:36:59 PM

And this is your "announcement" on twitter... (which account is yours anyways?? No logical account to be found; not mentioned in your [ANN] either...)

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=maieuticoin&src=typd

NEVER is it mentioned there's a HARD FORK coming around.

Also I understand that people with wallet version 1.0.3 got their blockchain transferred. Where is that client? Would it still convert the blockchain? Really, your communication levels are below par.

Devvie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 07:39:15 PM

And this is your "announcement" on twitter... (which account is yours anyways?? No logical account to be found; not mentioned in your [ANN] either...)

Also I understand that people with wallet version 1.0.3 got their blockchain transferred. Where is that client? Would it still convert the blockchain? Really, your communication levels are below par.

Devvie

1.0.8 is the new version, nothing before that will be valid after block 80,000. Before you insult my communication skills, work on your reading comprehension. Tweet all you want about it, I don't care, honestly, and won't be responding to you again. Luckily, we have really nice people here that will still help you, but I will not be one of them. I don't have time to hold your hand because you are months behind, sorry

https://twitter.com/PurePoS is my Twitter, everyone knows that

LuckyAlt

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:59:28 PM

MMXIV Dice with Investment option has been added. https://luckyalt.com/mmxivcoin

Here are the details on how the investment option works. If you need more info feel free to hop in our chat on site and ask away, their are always a couple mods online to help.

When you invest you are helping fulfill the bankroll of the site.
Based on the % of bankroll that you fulfill you will be paid on all site earnings.
Your cut of the site earning is 90%.
Which means you will split 90% of all earnings between all the investors and yourself.
The amount you receive out of that 90% is based on the % of bankroll that you are fulfilling.
The more you invest the higher your % of the bankroll that you fill.

You can see what % of the bankroll you are fulfilling on the 'Invest' tab.
It is displayed as 'You are supplying 20%' or whatever % you are supplying.

If you have nothing invested it will display as you are supplying 0%.

Although we have a 2% house edge, and in the long run will earn a profit of 2% of the wagered amount, in the short to medium term we can still lose money. In times when we are lucky, we win many bets and earn a larger-than-expected profit, and in unlucky times we earn less than expected, and can even lose out. This is especially so if someone comes in and makes a large number of massive bets; we can either gain a lot or lose a lot. If you believe that the potential gains do not outweigh the potential losses, please do not invest.
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:35:13 PM

You won't help because you can't. Let's be clear about that. You are to stubborn to see that your communication skills are really really really below par. I've told you this before and got backup from some community members. This time again, you did a bad job at communicating.

Everybody knows your twitter? Well sure, even Obama does, right? I mean... WTF! Just put in your [ann] together with the rest of social links you have. Makes sense to me!

Hard forking is a horrible, horrible practice and should be announced really clear. You did no such thing; burying your head in the sand does not make the problem go away. I'll compile the version 3 wallet, see what it does when it comes to converting the blockchain. If it doesn't - what could you or the community still do? You made it perfectly clear that I'm unworthy idiot to get any service from you. And pretending there are (were) no bugs with your wallet... Come on, just check your own change logs!

Really...

Devvie

Devvie

1.0.8 is the new version, nothing before that will be valid after block 80,000. Before you insult my communication skills, work on your reading comprehension. Tweet all you want about it, I don't care, honestly, and won't be responding to you again. Luckily, we have really nice people here that will still help you, but I will not be one of them. I don't have time to hold your hand because you are months behind, sorry

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 08:41:13 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 09:03:45 PM by iGotSpots

You won't help because you can't. Let's be clear about that. You are to stubborn to see that your communication skills are really really really below par. I've told you this before and got backup from some community members. This time again, you did a bad job at communicating.

Everybody knows your twitter? Well sure, even Obama does, right? I mean... WTF! Just put in your [ann] together with the rest of social links you have. Makes sense to me!

Hard forking is a horrible, horrible practice and should be announced really clear. You did no such thing; burying your head in the sand does not make the problem go away. I'll compile the version 3 wallet, see what it does when it comes to converting the blockchain. If it doesn't - what could you or the community still do? You made it perfectly clear that I'm unworthy idiot to get any service from you. And pretending there are (were) no bugs with your wallet... Come on, just check your own change logs!

Really...

Devvie

Devvie

Maieuticoin 1.0.8

Many changes in this client. At block 80,000, Maieuticoin will fork to a much higher yearly yield from staking. This change will take effect immediately after block 80,000. This will also be, barring any security threats, the final mandatory update to Maieuticoin's base parameters. Any updates from here forward will be responsive in nature to security risks or optional GUI and feature upgrades

Important updates at block 80,000 include:
  • The MMXIV Ticker has returned! We found a creative way to incorporate it back into the coin
  • Yearly staking yield increased to 2014%. The previous rate of 50% was below market average
  • Peers that do not update prior to the hard fork will all become rejected nodes after block 80,000
  • If you were previously using 1.0.3, the client will automatically reindex the blockchain on first load
  • We were unimpressed with 1.0.3; increased orphans with coin control lacking utility. That being said...
  • Coin control has been removed for the current build, but will come back with more features very soon

We are very excited about this update. Maieuticoin now runs with a very lightweight, easily modifiable source code and GUI clients. This fork could not come at a better time. The Snowball staking hardware is about to ship and will include this version of Maieuticoin upon arrival. You will be quickly set up, ready to deposit, and start staking in minutes!

You are correct, I can't help someone who is a month behind and on an old fork. It was in the title of the thread for a month, as well as discussed at length in this very thread, in IRC with over 50 people, and on Poloniex chatbox for a long time. Honestly, you might be the first person who I just start deleting posts immediately. Go post this on Twitter again now about how mean I am. I have nearly 4000 posts here, I am obviously not hiding about anything. You can also see the thread title on that post, which reads: Re: [ANN] Maieuticoin | Staking HARDWARE | Hard Fork Coming SOON

If you can be helped, I will help you. You have been a whiny bitch blaming the coin for you being completely retarded since day 1 and I really don't like you at all. I'm just going to delete anything else you post in here, even if it's relevant because I dislike you that much

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623884.msg9588905#msg9588905

istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:27:34 AM

Devvie

1.) download wallet 1.0.8
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9KhUdXDh1RqbGJiV0tNdmhMQkE

2.) backup mmxiv wallet.dat

3.) delete everything in %AppData% mmxiv folder except for wallet.dat

4.) launch wallet 1.0.8 and do clean synch

5.) enjoy the 2014% interest   Grin

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 06:50:00 PM

Client update should be ready to go soon. Keep in mind this is an optional UI upgrade

While not mandatory, it is highly recommended to upgrade if you use the QT

If you are running a daemon, this change does not affect you

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:29:49 PM

Client update should be ready to go soon. Keep in mind this is an optional UI upgrade

why is it recommended? I'm staking just fine - I don't really feel like going and changing anything

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Videlicet
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:59:20 PM

If you can be helped, I will help you. You have been a whiny bitch blaming the coin for you being completely retarded since day 1 and I really don't like you at all. I'm just going to delete anything else you post in here, even if it's relevant because I dislike you that much

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623884.msg9588905#msg9588905

Doesn't look like the most mature approach here my friend  Undecided
Maybe you should take your community a little more seriously...

Sadly,
Viz.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:14:28 PM

Agreed. If you want to ignore (delete) the constructive criticism from your user base then just wait and see how fast the coin goes down the tubes to obscurity. You've deleted my last 2 posts which had plenty of valid suggestions and improvements. If I launched a product/service/coin I would love to have that kind of feedback so I could improve. You have such disdain for Bitcointalk but it is the source of much of your user-base and potential future users/customers, and I don't know your beef with the site or the moderators but it should be something worth working through. This behavior and these traits are not those associated with success. Good luck.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:10:45 PM

why is it recommended? I'm staking just fine - I don't really feel like going and changing anything

You'll see  Wink

You don't have to update if you don't want to, though, the current client will continue to work just fine

Phosphorous

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:42:24 PM

Where is my payout "once per day"? I have not received a payout since Dec 23 and before that there was a 5 day gap!
Do not claim daily payout if you cannot deliver! Didn't we go through this? Why the need to lie?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 11:44:13 PM

Where is my payout "once per day"? I have not received a payout since Dec 23 and before that there was a 5 day gap!
Do not claim daily payout if you cannot deliver! Didn't we go through this? Why the need to lie?

I don't run the multipool. He's been reliable for months. It's the holidays. Calm down

Phosphorous

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:04:46 AM

I don't run the multipool. He's been reliable for months. It's the holidays. Calm down
Then the post was not for you.
The holiday was 4 days ago and payouts have not been daily since Dec 18. Mining pools are a 24/7/365 business. Where did he go, West Africa, somewhere without Internet? 10% of the blocks are being orphaned, don't know if that's normal or not but sure would be nice not to lose that hash effort if there is a solution. Months ago there were big claims of automation. At one point the website accurately stated the payout schedule, then it was changed back to daily when that is not the case.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:28:40 AM

the empowering thing about cryptos is you're responsible for your own coins, whether it be the security, updating the clients, being on the right chain etc etc etc

there's no banker, gov, etc or any other centralised authority to return any funds you lose and especially not through your own stupidity.

just be thankful when you find a coin that you have a dev that maintains the client etc
Phosphorous

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:32:34 AM

the empowering thing about cryptos is you're responsible for your own coins, whether it be the security, updating the clients, being on the right chain etc etc etc

there's no banker, gov, etc or any other centralised authority to return any funds you lose and especially not through your own stupidity.

just be thankful when you find a coin that you have a dev that maintains the client etc
Why would anyone use a coin that wasn't maintained or marketed?
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:13:09 AM

Why would anyone use a coin that wasn't maintained or marketed?

they wouldn't but some enter a coin before that happens.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:51:25 AM

The holiday was 4 days ago and payouts have not been daily since Dec 18. Mining pools are a 24/7/365 business. Where did he go, West Africa, somewhere without Internet? 10% of the blocks are being orphaned, don't know if that's normal or not but sure would be nice not to lose that hash effort if there is a solution. Months ago there were big claims of automation. At one point the website accurately stated the payout schedule, then it was changed back to daily when that is not the case.

Sooo sorry for my RL getting in the way.  My third son was just born on the 22nd, AND it is the holidays.   As I've said in the past, if you want the pool to have a backup person(s), you find, vet, and pay them. I am doing this on a volunteer basis, and I do have other things going on in my life besides crypto.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Phosphorous

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:14:10 AM

Sooo sorry for my RL getting in the way.  My third son was just born on the 22nd, AND it is the holidays.   As I've said in the past, if you want the pool to have a backup person(s), you find, vet, and pay them. I am doing this on a volunteer basis, and I do have other things going on in my life besides crypto.
The problem isn't your RL "getting in the way." The problem is your handling of the situation. And are you not making a profit from the pool? If you're making a profit you are NOT a volunteer. If you're not taking any fees than I suggest you start.

If you're the only one running your business then you should at the very least:
a) Remove the lies and misinformation from your website which have been there for months. If you can't always process payments daily, then don't claim that you will. You changed the wording before, I am not sure why you changed it back other than intentional deception. If you're going to keep the wording then live up to it. Every day. Without exception.
b) If you know you're going to be gone or away, at the very least a public notification is in order. It takes 2 minutes to make a post here or put a notice at the top of your pool stats page. Just say you're going to be gone and when you'll be back. We have no idea if you're just away for a few days or if you got hit by a beer truck and are no longer be with us or if your server got hacked and all of our earnings are gone.

Neither of these things are unreasonable, and IMHO are the bare minimums for reasonable customer service.

Thank you.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:29:26 AM

The problem isn't your RL "getting in the way." The problem is your handling of the situation. And are you not making a profit from the pool? If you're making a profit you are NOT a volunteer. If you're not taking any fees than I suggest you start.

If you're the only one running your business then you should at the very least:
a) Remove the lies and misinformation from your website which have been there for months. If you can't always process payments daily, then don't claim that you will. You changed the wording before, I am not sure why you changed it back other than intentional deception. If you're going to keep the wording then live up to it. Every day. Without exception.
b) If you know you're going to be gone or away, at the very least a public notification is in order. It takes 2 minutes to make a post here or put a notice at the top of your pool stats page. Just say you're going to be gone and when you'll be back. We have no idea if you're just away for a few days or if you got hit by a beer truck and are no longer be with us or if your server got hacked and all of our earnings are gone.

Neither of these things are unreasonable, and IMHO are the bare minimums for reasonable customer service.

Thank you.
I am not making a profit from the pool, as there are no fees taken out of the payouts. 

And as for being away, I don't know if you have kids or not, but being able to predict when my wife was going to go into labor to post up a message saying that I'll be way, sorry but my crystal ball is broken right now. 

Just so you have an idea of how little time I've had to do ANYTHING in the past week... NONE of the gifts I gave to family and friends were wrapped.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: