Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64109 times)
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:04:53 PM

Yes but think about percentages.  1.1 million of 30 million compared to 110,000 of 10 million.  Thats like a 2% of the total market difference. That leaves me holding 66% less than I hold now.... that's not fair in any way shape or form. Look at all of the new coins coming out. As for the swap look at all of the new coins coming out. Completely mined in 3 days. Amount of time between the swap is irrelevant if it's fast. If a coin has good features and a responsible dev the price will rise regardless of how many are out in a short amount of time. 25 million coins is not much. If you come out with awesome features the coin will rise

I stated that I had yet done the math to come up with specific numbers. I said 1:1 in a pre-pre-pre-ann, I'm trying to think of what is best for the future of Harmony. Do you guys really want to swap at 1:1 just to have Harmony be 300sats also, that would be completely pointless. If the swap is at a 5:1 ratio, and Harmony's price starts at 2000sats, that's already like Yin being 400sats. Then as Harmony rises, say to 10K sat, that's like Yin being 2000 sat. The ratio 1:1 or 5:1 does not matter as long as everyone is able to exchange their coins.

It matters a great deal you tit. You are a blatant scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:07:00 PM

I am 100% against a drop in total nuber of coins unless the total number drops evenly.  So Harmony was going to have 25 million. If you do a 10:1 swap Harmony should only have 2.5 million coins. If the total number of coins drops in less of a pecentage than the 10:1 (25,000,000:2,500,000) or 5:1 (25,000,000 to 5,000,000) it is a total scam and all trust in the dev will be lost. Think percentages not "hopefully what the coin price will be each"

I never said in the announcement what the ratio would be honestly, maybe in a comment, but those were just examples to help people understand.

Just to update you guys, the higher percentage of coins that are not pre-mined, the better. Prices will be higher if only 30% of the new coin is dedicated towards Yin/Yang swap. This is not an issue though because as I said, 15mil at 1:1 is the same as 3mil at 5:1. Why does it matter if the yin/yang swap is 30%, 10%, or 90% of the total coins for Harmony. It doesn't effect the fact that everyone will be able to swap their coins, and the price of Harmony will give people a chance to make money.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:07:09 PM

Yes but 10 million total compared to 25,000,000 is not even close to 10:1. You want us to take a 10:1 exchange while the total coin itself is only 2.5:1
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

Yes but think about percentages.  1.1 million of 30 million compared to 110,000 of 10 million.  Thats like a 2% of the total market difference. That leaves me holding 66% less than I hold now.... that's not fair in any way shape or form. Look at all of the new coins coming out. As for the swap look at all of the new coins coming out. Completely mined in 3 days. Amount of time between the swap is irrelevant if it's fast. If a coin has good features and a responsible dev the price will rise regardless of how many are out in a short amount of time. 25 million coins is not much. If you come out with awesome features the coin will rise

I stated that I had yet done the math to come up with specific numbers. I said 1:1 in a pre-pre-pre-ann, I'm trying to think of what is best for the future of Harmony. Do you guys really want to swap at 1:1 just to have Harmony be 300sats also, that would be completely pointless. If the swap is at a 5:1 ratio, and Harmony's price starts at 2000sats, that's already like Yin being 400sats. Then as Harmony rises, say to 10K sat, that's like Yin being 2000 sat. The ratio 1:1 or 5:1 does not matter as long as everyone is able to exchange their coins.

You can leave the community, don't have time for people like you who aren't adding a suggestion. I respect domtasc because we are disccusin how this should actually be done. If I was a scammer, I wouldn't invest a couple thousand of my own money to make a new coin so that I can help my community not lose money.

domtasc3

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:12:11 PM

So eliminate the premine by getting rid of your own gigantic stash of coins. Not penalizing us for trusting you and buying Yinyang.  If there is a X:1 exchange decrease then the TOTAL number of Harmony needs to decrease evenly. Harmony wont sit at 300 satoshis if we come up with awesome features.
domtasc3

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:15:14 PM

You can leave the community, don't have time for people like you who aren't adding a suggestion. I respect domtasc because we are disccusin how this should actually be done. If I was a scammer, I wouldn't invest a couple thousand of my own money to make a new coin so that I can help my community not lose money.

Lets get on irc in a couple minutes
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:15:56 PM

I am 100% against a drop in total nuber of coins unless the total number drops evenly.  So Harmony was going to have 25 million. If you do a 10:1 swap Harmony should only have 2.5 million coins. If the total number of coins drops in less of a pecentage than the 10:1 (25,000,000:2,500,000) or 5:1 (25,000,000 to 5,000,000) it is a total scam and all trust in the dev will be lost. Think percentages not "hopefully what the coin price will be each"

I never said in the announcement what the ratio would be honestly, maybe in a comment, but those were just examples to help people understand.

Yes you did. 1 to 1 was clearly stated.

And much as you'd surely like me to leave the "community", I think I'll stay.

So back to you...
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:16:48 PM

So eliminate the premine by getting rid of your own gigantic stash of coins. Not penalizing us for trusting you and buying Yinyang.  If there is a X:1 exchange decrease then the TOTAL number of Harmony needs to decrease evenly. Harmony wont sit at 300 satoshis if we come up with awesome features.

I am. I will not be exchanging any of the pre-mine for Harmony. hat is why I only made the exchange for 15mil coins originally because that is roughly how many are in circulation. Can you explain to me why yin/yang holding 60% of the harmony market is any different than 30%, if all coins are being exchanged at an even ratio. The only difference is that I'm giving more percentage coins available for the POW/POS process, this doesn't lower the value of your holdings though.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:17:35 PM

Lets get on irc in a couple minutes

I'm there, let me know when you're on. #yin/yang

the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:20:56 PM

Just to update you guys, the higher percentage of coins that are not pre-mined, the better. Prices will be higher if only 30% of the new coin is dedicated towards Yin/Yang swap. This is not an issue though because as I said, 15mil at 1:1 is the same as 3mil at 5:1. Why does it matter if the yin/yang swap is 30%, 10%, or 90% of the total coins for Harmony. It doesn't effect the fact that everyone will be able to swap their coins, and the price of Harmony will give people a chance to make money.

What do you mean "maybe in a comment"?  I already posted the exact comment where you specifically said 1:1.  Regardless of the math you said 1:1, people invested on your word and now you are removing that.  How can you possibly expect anyone to invest after that?
domtasc3

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:21:52 PM

Sorry lapto is acting up. Be on in a couple minutes
4xrant

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:22:42 PM

The first page still says...
Yincoin and Yangcoin in exchange for Harmony by simply trading them on an exchange (as Cai did with Caix).

quote from caix page 75 #1483...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.1483

...Once the CAIx PoS clients are released we will setup a trading pair on Coinswap. CAIx will be traded 1 for 1 with CAI, no trading fees, and no withdrawal fees...

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:23:12 PM

What do you mean "maybe in a comment"?  I already posted the exact comment where you specifically said 1:1.  Regardless of the math you said 1:1, people invested on your word and now you are removing that.  How can you possibly expect anyone to invest after that?

Again, it doesn't matter if 1:1 or 5:1 as long as the coin ratio is the same. It's simple ratios. You will be holding the same percentage of the yin/yang market.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:24:22 PM

The first page still says...
Yincoin and Yangcoin in exchange for Harmony by simply trading them on an exchange (as Cai did with Caix).

quote from caix page 75 #1483...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.1483

...Once the CAIx PoS clients are released we will setup a trading pair on Coinswap. CAIx will be traded 1 for 1 with CAI, no trading fees, and no withdrawal fees...

Yes, as Cai did with Caix. That statement is obviously in regards to the fact that coins will be swapped on an exchange, thus the statement coming after that section.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:25:37 PM

I said 1:1 in a pre-pre-pre-ann, I'm trying to think of what is best for the future of Harmony.

In the future, it would be very considerate to make announcements that sound like there is a definite plan (4 phases, 1:1 ratio, destruction of coins, etc) and then not retroactively refer to it as a pre-pre-pre ann.  It can't really be claimed that no one knows that the market doesn't react to what is stated and dev credibility is more important than the number of coins.  Dreamcoin for example - less than 2 million coins, an excellent working wallet with very consistent POS and the price tanked when they found out the dev was nothing more than a runaway artist.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:27:29 PM

Again, it doesn't matter if 1:1 or 5:1 as long as the coin ratio is the same. It's simple ratios. You will be holding the same percentage of the yin/yang market.

Actually yes it does.  But it really doesn't matter now, I sold as soon as I say your reversal.  Just wanted to let others know about your lie and you know that you killed this whole thing in doing so.   No need to reply, I wont visit here again.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:29:57 PM

I said 1:1 in a pre-pre-pre-ann, I'm trying to think of what is best for the future of Harmony.

In the future, it would be very considerate to make announcements that sound like there is a definite plan (4 phases, 1:1 ratio, destruction of coins, etc) and then not retroactively refer to it as a pre-pre-pre ann.  It can't really be claimed that no one knows that the market doesn't react to what is stated and dev credibility is more important than the number of coins.  Dreamcoin for example - less than 2 million coins, an excellent working wallet with very consistent POS and the price tanked when they found out the dev was nothing more than a runaway artist.

Just answer me this. Why does it matter if it's 1:1 or 5:1 as long as the ratio of coins is the same. Someone give me an answer because it clearly won't effect the value of your holdings. All it allows me to do is lower the total coin count thus making the values of Harmony higher. This is a move to increase the value of your holdings, yet you guys are flipping out.

domtasc3

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:32:28 PM

We definitely need to discus this further. I am on IRC now.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:39:28 PM

We definitely need to discus this further. I am on IRC now.

I lost you in the chatroom.

codmaster

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:44:17 PM

whats this... scam scam coin, change the ratios and what you have said you are going to do?? the devs and advisors think they can blatantly rip people off!? like were a bunch of idiots
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: