Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64110 times)
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:08:48 AM

I have got 2K coins from the free distribution.
Is there going to be a second wave of distribution?

Am I allowed to sell it now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:01:23 PM

If you're interested in selling your yin/yang coins to me now, and buying into the IPO please dm me. I have bought back over 4btc total so far of yin/yang will be buying much more over the next few days. There will also be a buy wall put on Polo on June 9th or 10th that you can dump into, but if you're interested in selling now, message me. If other promises have not come through, this is one I will make sure comes through. I am a moral person, and thus do not want people to lose all their money on empty promises. I'm doing my best to help you guys out.

How much will the buy wall be @ because I paid roughly 400 sat each for 215K yin yang, I only bought them because the dev said we could swap for Harmony.

Is a swap still on the cards? because I contacted the YinYang dev, I have not received any reply.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:02:26 PM

If you're interested in selling your yin/yang coins to me now, and buying into the IPO please dm me. I have bought back over 4btc total so far of yin/yang will be buying much more over the next few days. There will also be a buy wall put on Polo on June 9th or 10th that you can dump into, but if you're interested in selling now, message me. If other promises have not come through, this is one I will make sure comes through. I am a moral person, and thus do not want people to lose all their money on empty promises. I'm doing my best to help you guys out.

I do appreciate your efforts and if you do honour your word I will be investing all the money I get from my purchases of Y/Y in your new coin. I don't think buying only from selected people that contacted you by PM is the right way to go about. You could potentially start buying from Polo at the current prices which will mean that you end up paying much less and at the same time you drive the price up. If for some reason the price goes beyond 1K then whoever pays more will lose part of their investment, you can even dump some coins on them to decrease your loses and buy back at 1K or even lower. As far as it is clearly stated in here I don't see why anyone could complain. Only an idea ...

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:03:30 PM

How much will the buy wall be @ because I paid roughly 400 sat each for 215K yin yang, I only bought them because the dev said we could swap for Harmony.

Is a swap still on the cards? because I contacted the YinYang dev, I have not received any reply.

Message me, CryptoAdvisor.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

I do appreciate your efforts and if you do honour your word I will be investing all the money I get from my purchases of Y/Y in your new coin. I don't think buying only from selected people that contacted you by PM is the right way to go about. You could potentially start buying from Polo at the current prices which will mean that you end up paying much less and at the same time you drive the price up. If for some reason the price goes beyond 1K then whoever pays more will lose part of their investment, you can even dump some coins on them to decrease your loses and buy back at 1K. As far as it is clearly stated in here I don't see why anyone could complain. Only an idea ...

that official buy back is happening on June 10th, if your interested in selling to get into the IPO though you have to message me.
pgb

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:18:05 PM

I do appreciate your efforts and if you do honour your word I will be investing all the money I get from my purchases of Y/Y in your new coin. I don't think buying only from selected people that contacted you by PM is the right way to go about. You could potentially start buying from Polo at the current prices which will mean that you end up paying much less and at the same time you drive the price up. If for some reason the price goes beyond 1K then whoever pays more will lose part of their investment, you can even dump some coins on them to decrease your loses and buy back at 1K. As far as it is clearly stated in here I don't see why anyone could complain. Only an idea ...

that official buy back is happening on June 10th, if your interested in selling to get into the IPO though you have to message me.

I've PMed you. Come back to me when you have the time. Ty

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:19:29 PM

this is turning into the dumbest fucking coin of the month...which is a tough competition.

Wow relaunch of yin/yang with alternating pow/pos...destroying coins will make it great...sign up for a wave of free coins...ok now you have both yin and yang wallet and bought coins, well great fucking news I changed my mind now making a new coin that swap yin/yang for...ok wait now a stupid fucking ipo...ok wait now no ipo...ok wait now a little ipo...ok now no coin swap but a buyback...ok wait no buyback but a coinswap...

holy fuck adhd

+1
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:28:26 PM

this is turning into the dumbest fucking coin of the month...which is a tough competition.

Wow relaunch of yin/yang with alternating pow/pos...destroying coins will make it great...sign up for a wave of free coins...ok now you have both yin and yang wallet and bought coins, well great fucking news I changed my mind now making a new coin that swap yin/yang for...ok wait now a stupid fucking ipo...ok wait now no ipo...ok wait now a little ipo...ok now no coin swap but a buyback...ok wait no buyback but a coinswap...

holy fuck adhd

+1

I do have adhd actually. I think a lot of people in cryptos do though lol.
ky_storm

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

@ky_storm

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:08:16 PM

Buy back?
How's that going?
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:04:25 PM

PM'd you about it. I'd like to get into the IPO. Thanks

CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

We people to point small mining power to Yin and Yang on: http://yinyangpool.com/ in order to continue buying back right now.
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:19:30 AM

I have send the Yin/Yang coins now. Please check PM and reply.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:44:26 AM

Whats with the PMs regarding buyback??...please just post what the deal is with buyback or swap and when the deal is.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:46:24 AM

Whats with the PMs regarding buyback??...please just post what the deal is with buyback or swap and when the deal is.

I posted to message me. I've already bought over 12btc worth of yin/yang back.
Sliccker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:51:41 AM

This guy running this whole thing is a fucking joke.  He acts like he's doing me a favor because he buys back those shitcoins that I got stuck with.  By the way, I'm still at a loss even with the buyback. He wants me to send him back some BTC now because I decided I'm not buying into Harmony coin with them.  He's telling me that I shouldn't retract the agreement.  After changing everything that he says.  Stick to what you say and then you can try telling someone else not to go back on an agreement. What a fucking joke.  

I only bought into YIN/YANG  based on his "game changing "  bullshit that he did not follow through with.  If I'm getting into  Harmony coin, I want 1:1 as promised.  With his weak buyback, it equals 10:1.  He wants me to give 10 YIN/YANG coins for every 1 Harmony coin?  Fuck that.  Do what you said or pay me back all my money that I lost.  

People invest in this shit contingent upon promises that were made.  Promises got broken.  PAY EVERYONE BACK THE FULL AMOUNT and don't try to act like you're some righteous great person because you give people back PART of their losses.  The whole thing is your fault.  You're incompetent and a fucking liar or both.  

I was willing to take a loss but since this guy is an asshole, I want all my money back now.  

Also he has enough nerve to say that he knew he shouldn't have trusted me... hahahaha..  Why because I'm not getting trapped in his next incompetent attempt to whatever it is he is trying to do?  He changes everything so much it's hard to tell what's really going on. I'M OUT!

Fucking joke!  Don't ever trust this guy.  Incompetent or dishonest, makes no difference.  Deal with him and the chances of losing money are extremely high.
aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:00:58 AM

The chances of losing money in crypto are always very high.
The guy running this has kept his word to me.
It's a risky game. Live with it.
Sliccker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:08:14 AM

It is a risky game but if there are specific details about a project that people invest in, the creator needs to follow through.
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:18:05 AM

Compared to many other scams happening around,
this guy is at least trying to help the Ying/Yang community to minimise their losses, which should be appreciated.

Look at NFD,SharexCoin for example, they all disappeared without a trace.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:48:18 AM

Compared to many other scams happening around,
this guy is at least trying to help the Ying/Yang community to minimise their losses, which should be appreciated.

Look at NFD,SharexCoin for example, they all disappeared without a trace.

I paid him back 86% of what he bought in for. Taking a 14% loss is not bad in this world. Much larger losses happen in cryptos. If I didn't buy back he would have gotten nothing because he wouldn't be able to sell his yin/yang.
pgb

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:05:58 PM

This guy running this whole thing is a fucking joke.  He acts like he's doing me a favor because he buys back those shitcoins that I got stuck with.  By the way, I'm still at a loss even with the buyback. He wants me to send him back some BTC now because I decided I'm not buying into Harmony coin with them.  He's telling me that I shouldn't retract the agreement.  After changing everything that he says.  Stick to what you say and then you can try telling someone else not to go back on an agreement. What a fucking joke.  

I only bought into YIN/YANG  based on his "game changing "  bullshit that he did not follow through with.  If I'm getting into  Harmony coin, I want 1:1 as promised.  With his weak buyback, it equals 10:1.  He wants me to give 10 YIN/YANG coins for every 1 Harmony coin?  Fuck that.  Do what you said or pay me back all my money that I lost.  

People invest in this shit contingent upon promises that were made.  Promises got broken.  PAY EVERYONE BACK THE FULL AMOUNT and don't try to act like you're some righteous great person because you give people back PART of their losses.  The whole thing is your fault.  You're incompetent and a fucking liar or both.  

I was willing to take a loss but since this guy is an asshole, I want all my money back now.  

Also he has enough nerve to say that he knew he shouldn't have trusted me... hahahaha..  Why because I'm not getting trapped in his next incompetent attempt to whatever it is he is trying to do?  He changes everything so much it's hard to tell what's really going on. I'M OUT!

Fucking joke!  Don't ever trust this guy.  Incompetent or dishonest, makes no difference.  Deal with him and the chances of losing money are extremely high.

Maybe we should not trust him, but clearly nobody should trust you. You reached a personal agreement with him that you failed to honour, that tells me a lot of the type of person you are. Please do not give lessons to anybody when you can't keep your word yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: