Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64110 times)
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:59:55 AM

Dont forget voting @ https://www.mintpal.com/voting#YINYANG
Keep ticking away

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:04:26 AM

I received a PM on the 27th, however still no yin or yang coins... and now this new coin is just making me a bit confused lol.

Because your in the 2nd wave, and i dont understand why are you so eager to receive your coins? they wont disapear if you received my pm it means your on the list and i have to wait for the dev confirmation to send them out.

Some of you are acting as if they need the coins as soon as possible so they can dump them.

if you have been pmed then you need to wait, i'm not the dev im just helping.

not eager just wanna be sure its still goin on. all this talk of harmony coin is coinfusing as fuck now. with so many failed launches and BCC taking over a month to do a drop just wanted to make sure its still going on. you should expect people to ask questions lol... especially with all thats going on with this coin(s).

What is BCC? Harmony is not confusing at all, it is very simple actually. It will also be a much better coin with much better features.

Well it use to be BCC I think they just changed their symbol. Its the "unofficial" coin of bitcoin talk. The thing im confused about isnt so much Harmony coin, but what will happen with the yin / yang thats getting sent out? will they be useless? will we have to trade them in? just wasnt sure what was going on.

They will be exchanged for Harmony coin over time on a Yin/Harm and Yang/Harm market.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
Trouble821

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:40:25 AM

I want to be part of this distribution because yin and yang are moving into a new better coin.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:23:54 PM

I have been mining Yangcoin for a couple of days now (wallet address: YYUTuWjmYPFJuF3A5BKmCSM3pqyBvhCf6f ) but can't seem to see if I have found any blocks yet, or payouts? Started mainly as to help people with wallet syncing issues as I couldn't see any other people helping out with the mining.

Is it just because the network is slow at the mo? Wish I had more khash to send but my 7870 can only do so much.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:41:59 PM

[/quote]

They will be exchanged for Harmony coin over time on a Yin/Harm and Yang/Harm market.
[/quote]

Over how much time are we talking about til they can all be exchanged, and how do we decide who gets to exchange their Yinyang coins during that "time"? I have got a lot of coins and don't want it to take weeks to switch them over.
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:22:52 PM

Over how much time are we talking about til they can all be exchanged, and how do we decide who gets to exchange their Yinyang coins during that "time"? I have got a lot of coins and don't want it to take weeks to switch them over.
I agree, the prices are just dropping so fast because people think the swap will be too limited in time. And there's just nothing to convince us that the price of harmony coin will not crash during that time. At least some more frequent updates on the progress & future plans would be welcome... A low yin/yang price might look interesting for the swap but its price will also decide what Harmony will be sold/bought for...
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:10:06 PM

I agree, the prices are just dropping so fast because people think the swap will be too limited in time. And there's just nothing to convince us that the price of harmony coin will not crash during that time. At least some more frequent updates on the progress & future plans would be welcome... A low yin/yang price might look interesting for the swap but its price will also decide what Harmony will be sold/bought for...

I updated yesterday that the coin should be ready June 5th or 6th. Yes the swap will take time, I'm currently thinking that it will split up into 12 sessions which occur every 5 days, so 60 days total til all coins are swapped. This is to ensure the safety of the new coin, you can't swap all at once or price will die. Also, coins will not swap 1:1, if I said that somewhere I retract it. Not 100% sure but the swap may be 5:1 or maybe even 10:1. I'm also gonna lower the coin count. I'm thinking maybe like 10mil total coins with 2.5mil for the swap. Something like that. These numbers still all have to be determined and will be official when I do make a pre-ann

domtasc3

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:34:59 PM

Quote from: Rnbin link=topic=623937.msg7055987#msg7055987 date=1401549
[quote author=domtasc3 link=topic=623937.msg7053787#msg7053787 date=1401540119

I updated yesterday that the coin should be ready June 5th or 6th. Yes the swap will take time, I'm currently thinking that it will split up into 12 sessions which occur every 5 days, so 60 days total til all coins are swapped. This is to ensure the safety of the new coin, you can't swap all at once or price will die. Also, coins will not swap 1:1, if I said that somewhere I retract it. Not 100% sure but the swap may be 5:1 or maybe even 10:1. I'm also gonna lower the coin count. I'm thinking maybe like 10mil total coins with 2.5mil for the swap. Something like that. These numbers still all have to be determined and will be official when I do make a pre-ann
[/quote]

Yeaaaaahhhh... I'm getting out of this bull crap coin... You said 1:1 and 25 million coins... now you are talking about maybe 10:1 and still 10 million coins.... NO THANK YOU.... thanks a lot for costing me 5 BTC. . really appreciate it Wink I have over 1.1 million Yin and Yang coins bought from 300-750 and now you come out with this.  No one will buy Harmonycoin and it will fail like Yin and Yang if you don't keep your word.

If you are doing 10:1 the only way that it would be ethical at all to change the number of Harmony to 3 million.  It's blatantly obvious that you hold an astronomical amount of yinyang or you would never consider this change.  It's not beneficial to anyone.  A coin with 10million will fail just as hard as one with 25 if the dev has no reliability. Plus a 60 day exchange. .. HAHA what bull crap. Let me guess.. you get to exchange yours first right. Lol.

A good dev would have ALL of the details ironed out before they come on here and make promises.  A good dev you are not sir.

I will put all 1.1 million of my coins for sale at 600 satoshis and crush the market til they are sold.
the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:35:47 PM

Congratulations, you just killed this whole project. 
domtasc3

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:36:47 PM

Yeaaaaahhhh... I'm getting out of this bull crap coin... You said 1:1 and 25 million coins... now you are talking about maybe 10:1 and still 10 million coins.... NO THANK YOU.... thanks a lot for costing me 5 BTC. . really appreciate it Wink I have over 1.1 million Yin and Yang coins bought from 300-750 and now you come out with this.  No one will buy Harmonycoin and it will fail like Yin and Yang if you don't keep your word.

If you are doing 10:1 the only way that it would be ethical at all to change the number of Harmony to 3 million.  It's blatantly obvious that you hold an astronomical amount of yinyang or you would never consider this change.  It's not beneficial to anyone.  A coin with 10million will fail just as hard as one with 25 if the dev has no reliability. Plus a 60 day exchange. .. HAHA what bull crap. Let me guess.. you get to exchange yours first right. Lol.

A good dev would have ALL of the details ironed out before they come on here and make promises.  A good dev you are not sir.

I will put all 1.1 million of my coins for sale at 600 satoshis and crush the market til they are sold.
the_game1224

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:40:14 PM

Agreed,  talk about manipulation and being shady.  I sold all of mine off right now because there will not be any buyers left until it hits single digit Satoshi.  Look at the buy orders on Poloniex.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:43:33 PM

So what do you suggest? Letting all coins be exchanged at the same time and completely destroying the market? Also, the 1:1 swap would simply make the price of Harmony low like Yin/yang. A 10:1 swap won't lose anyone any money, if the price of Harmony is 3000sat, then a 10:1 swap is the same thing as Yin/Yang being worth 200sat. And I clearly stated that these numbers were not official, I have not yet done the math to figure out the proper figures, so I just posted something to give an idea of the process. I understand what you want, but it will destroy everything. think logically.

Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:44:36 PM

Yeah I think I'm out too.  Took what little chance Y/Y had of being worth something and gutted it 5x or 10x.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:47:20 PM

Guys think about this... 15mil at 1:1 ratio is the same as 3mil at a 5:1 ratio. Why are you freaking out so much. Shady??? I could have just given up on this long ago and let everyone lose all their money, instead I am working very hard to give my community members to make back their money. I honestly don't think you are realizing what is being done...

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:48:26 PM

This is a joke, right?

It's very badly timed, and you need to work on the punchline, but it IS a joke, right?

Because otherwise you are a conman.

A 1 - 1 conversion ratio you said.

"STOCK UP ON CHEAP COINS" YOU SAID!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:48:30 PM

Yeaaaaahhhh... I'm getting out of this bull crap coin... You said 1:1 and 25 million coins... now you are talking about maybe 10:1 and still 10 million coins.... NO THANK YOU.... thanks a lot for costing me 5 BTC. . really appreciate it Wink I have over 1.1 million Yin and Yang coins bought from 300-750 and now you come out with this.  No one will buy Harmonycoin and it will fail like Yin and Yang if you don't keep your word.

If you are doing 10:1 the only way that it would be ethical at all to change the number of Harmony to 3 million.  It's blatantly obvious that you hold an astronomical amount of yinyang or you would never consider this change.  It's not beneficial to anyone.  A coin with 10million will fail just as hard as one with 25 if the dev has no reliability. Plus a 60 day exchange. .. HAHA what bull crap. Let me guess.. you get to exchange yours first right. Lol.

A good dev would have ALL of the details ironed out before they come on here and make promises.  A good dev you are not sir.

So what do you suggest? Letting all coins be exchanged at the same time and completely destroying the market? Also, the 1:1 swap would simply make the price of Harmony low like Yin/yang. A 10:1 swap won't lose anyone any money, if the price of Harmony is 3000sat, then a 10:1 swap is the same thing as Yin/Yang being worth 200sat. And I clearly stated that these numbers were not official, I have not yet done the math to figure out the proper figures, so I just posted something to give an idea of the process. I understand what you want, but it will destroy everything. think logically.

Dev pumped the news of the ANN and Y/Y went to almost 1000 sats.

If i purchased 10,000 yang @ 1000 sat that's like like buying 1000 harmony at 10k sat.  

Harmony has no value yet.  Telling people one thing and then cutting their investments is not a good thing.  The exchange rate should of been set in stone and not flopped back and forth.  The distribution was changed too.  From 5000 to 4000.  Claimed it was a typo.  I wasn't going to make a big deal about it but I thought it was 5000 the whole time.
the_game1224

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:49:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937.msg6992372#msg6992372
This was what you posted in the above posted word for word
"Whichever exchanged we host the swap on will have a Yin/Harm and a Yang/Harm 1:1 market where users will simply swap the coins."

You blatantly lied, people including myself invested in this because we trusted your word and now you are going back on it.   Shame on you.

domtasc3

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:53:04 PM

Yes but think about percentages.  1.1 million of 30 million compared to 110,000 of 10 million.  Thats like a 2% of the total market difference. That leaves me holding 66% less than I hold now.... that's not fair in any way shape or form. Look at all of the new coins coming out. As for the swap look at all of the new coins coming out. Completely mined in 3 days. Amount of time between the swap is irrelevant if it's fast. If a coin has good features and a responsible dev the price will rise regardless of how many are out in a short amount of time. 25 million coins is not much. If you come out with awesome features the coin will rise
domtasc3

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:00:19 PM

I am 100% against a drop in total nuber of coins unless the total number drops evenly.  So Harmony was going to have 25 million. If you do a 10:1 swap Harmony should only have 2.5 million coins. If the total number of coins drops in less of a pecentage than the 10:1 (25,000,000:2,500,000) or 5:1 (25,000,000 to 5,000,000) it is a total scam and all trust in the dev will be lost. Think percentages not "hopefully what the coin price will be each"
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:00:42 PM

Yes but think about percentages.  1.1 million of 30 million compared to 110,000 of 10 million.  Thats like a 2% of the total market difference. That leaves me holding 66% less than I hold now.... that's not fair in any way shape or form. Look at all of the new coins coming out. As for the swap look at all of the new coins coming out. Completely mined in 3 days. Amount of time between the swap is irrelevant if it's fast. If a coin has good features and a responsible dev the price will rise regardless of how many are out in a short amount of time. 25 million coins is not much. If you come out with awesome features the coin will rise

I stated that I had yet done the math to come up with specific numbers. I said 1:1 in a pre-pre-pre-ann, I'm trying to think of what is best for the future of Harmony. Do you guys really want to swap at 1:1 just to have Harmony be 300sats also, that would be completely pointless. If the swap is at a 5:1 ratio, and Harmony's price starts at 2000sats, that's already like Yin being 400sats. Then as Harmony rises, say to 10K sat, that's like Yin being 2000 sat. The ratio 1:1 or 5:1 does not matter as long as everyone is able to exchange their coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: