Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64110 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:45:23 PM

I have 215K yin yang, and I would like to know how to swap them for Harmony?

Thanks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

I have 215K yin yang, and I would like to know how to swap them for Harmony?

Thanks.

I messaged you, please read it.
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:48:43 PM

I have nearly 32,000 YIN that I purchased at 1299.  What options do I have for a buy back?
alamazean

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:58:39 PM

I see people took your comment seriously yesterday that you would start buying back Yin Yang off Polo up to 1000 sat. There are lots of coins now listed for sale right around the 1000 mark. It would be great if you could honor your statement at least for the people that acted on it yesterday.
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:04:18 PM

I see people took your comment seriously yesterday that you would start buying back Yin Yang off Polo up to 1000 sat. There are lots of coins now listed for sale right around the 1000 mark. It would be great if you could honor your statement at least for the people that acted on it yesterday.

Yes, but the buy back is not occurring until June 9th or 10th.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:15:03 PM

What if you explain to Bill from Bittrex that the IPO money is needed for the buy back, and will increase investor confidence no end?

It is after all part of the proposed deal, everyone knows its happening. What people can't be certain of is that you WILL buy the Yin/Yang when you have access to the IPO funds, surely if the funds are held by Bittrex until such time as the product is delivered, then by the same token, funds should be transferred to Poloniex, and the buy back begin immediately to ensure fairness for all.

Tell him that.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:23:28 PM

What if you explain to Bill from Bittrex that the IPO money is needed for the buy back, and will increase investor confidence no end?

It is after all part of the proposed deal, everyone knows its happening. What people can't be certain of is that you WILL buy the Yin/Yang when you have access to the IPO funds, surely if the funds are held by Bittrex until such time as the product is delivered, then by the same token, funds should be transferred to Poloniex, and the buy back begin immediately to ensure fairness for all.

Tell him that.

If you will honor your statement about that 1000 satoshi buy back on yin/yang, this will build great confidence to the community, its so depressing that after all the support given to yin/yang you will tend to loose a lot in the end. If people will be able to get that buy back soon on poloniex.com and you have honor your statement, what do you think will happen? There will be a lot of buyers for harmony and it will be immediately sold out and counter these FUD coming around.
NastyTrades

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:52:57 AM

I dont have 40 posts but i have stocks in over 10 companies, should i waste my time applying? i would like to help and be apart of this movement
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:39:15 AM

This is the most confusing coin right now.  I have no idea what the heck is going on...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:58:45 AM

Tell him that.

It is not dependent on the IPO. IPO funds will be used for HarmonyCoin. The buy back will happen on June 9th or 10th though, and I guarantee that. Just sit tight and you will be compensated. Keep in mind, I'm probably literally the only coin creator is willing to take a loss himself so that his community does not lose all their money.
aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:40:31 AM

Smiley On the basis that you said you would buy back Y/Y at 1000 I now have a sell order on Polo for 129876.70632 Yin and 118611.208524 Yang. I will be happy if you buy back at 1000 or swop for new coin at 8:1 ratio.
Maybe you mean well and will prove in the end to be a man of your word but you constantly change plans and cause the worst confusion I have ever witnessed.
Please let me know the FINAL plan for this and not refer me to some previous post. Thank you.  Smiley
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:59:30 AM

Does anyone know any sites where I can get Bitcoin instantly, other than localbitcoin. This is what is preventing me from buying back more yin/yang now.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:50:47 AM

Does anyone know any sites where I can get Bitcoin instantly, other than localbitcoin. This is what is preventing me from buying back more yin/yang now.

I'm in England, so I use Bittylicious, you have to get verified in stages to increase buying amounts though, or there's bitbargain.co.uk
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:00:14 AM

this is turning into the dumbest fucking coin of the month...which is a tough competition.

Wow relaunch of yin/yang with alternating pow/pos...destroying coins will make it great...sign up for a wave of free coins...ok now you have both yin and yang wallet and bought coins, well great fucking news I changed my mind now making a new coin that swap yin/yang for...ok wait now a stupid fucking ipo...ok wait now no ipo...ok wait now a little ipo...ok now no coin swap but a buyback...ok wait no buyback but a coinswap...

holy fuck adhd
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 04:08:02 AM

this is turning into the dumbest fucking coin of the month...which is a tough competition.

Wow relaunch of yin/yang with alternating pow/pos...destroying coins will make it great...sign up for a wave of free coins...ok now you have both yin and yang wallet and bought coins, well great fucking news I changed my mind now making a new coin that swap yin/yang for...ok wait now a stupid fucking ipo...ok wait now no ipo...ok wait now a little ipo...ok now no coin swap but a buyback...ok wait no buyback but a coinswap...

holy fuck adhd

they gave out ZERO coins free. for me this coin is another scam but done twice. i Wonder why poloniex listed them.

aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:28:43 AM

Let's imagine I have no Y/Y. I come accross this thread and notice that some guy is promising to buy ALL Y/Y up to 1000. I go to Polo with my 5BTC and buy up a load of Y/Y at 300 / 400/ 500 and then sit back for a nice profit.
Now, does anyone out there think it will end up like that? Seriously folks.
By the time I post this, there will probably be a new plan and "oops" sorry bout that folks.
Confused?? Join the club. Angry
spud3861

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:33:09 AM

I am just hoping for the best. I think anyone still holding yin or yang after all this deserves a break.

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:07:59 AM

holy fuck adhd

they gave out ZERO coins free. for me this coin is another scam but done twice. i Wonder why poloniex listed them.

Actually...I have 2000 free coins...I have no idea what to do with them now.  It feels like a waste to dump them since I gained them based on the promise of holding (and thusly gaining 2000 more) but the plan has changed so many times I just don't know and feel that I need to hold them because I said I would.

Reading this thread though, since I am 'grandfathered' in, makes me feel pretty bad for everyone who bought the coins...I feel guilty having them and that, my friends, is not a good sign.  I only want to feel bad when I genuinely put financial effort out and lost because I don't know how to trade (which has happened plenty)...This is a weird and different feeling because I wanted to trade them for Harmony and would have supported it...but I really don't know what is going on here.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoAdvisor

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:56:16 AM

If you're interested in selling your yin/yang coins to me now, and buying into the IPO please dm me. I have bought back over 4btc total so far of yin/yang will be buying much more over the next few days. There will also be a buy wall put on Polo on June 9th or 10th that you can dump into, but if you're interested in selling now, message me. If other promises have not come through, this is one I will make sure comes through. I am a moral person, and thus do not want people to lose all their money on empty promises. I'm doing my best to help you guys out.
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:44:37 AM

If you're interested in selling your yin/yang coins to me now, and buying into the IPO please dm me. I have bought back over 4btc total so far of yin/yang will be buying much more over the next few days. There will also be a buy wall put on Polo on June 9th or 10th that you can dump into, but if you're interested in selling now, message me. If other promises have not come through, this is one I will make sure comes through. I am a moral person, and thus do not want people to lose all their money on empty promises. I'm doing my best to help you guys out.
PM sent and is waiting for your reply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: