Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZenMiner (unmoderated) service discussion thread  (Read 27915 times)
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:45:48 AM

Hello everyone, newbie here!

Is anyone having issues with zenminer?

The other day i bought my first hashlet, from gaw miners, and am trying to get an account setup with zenminer.com.

So i set up an account, and i guess i was to receive a confirmation email, because every time i try to log on it says account is not confined.

I opened a support ticket 3 days ago, and have receive no response from them  I called them on the phone today, a recording told me to leave a message, which i did.  I sent an email today, again no response.

Not sure what to make of this all, am i assuming correctly that gawminer, and zenminer are one and the same?

If i can't get onto zenminer, how am i to use the hashlet i just purchased?

Thanks for any suggestions anyone can offer.

Annoyed and a bit confused

Ernie

And this i find right on their website!....
"Unbeatable Customer Service & Support 24/7"  That may be so, but 3 days and no responses, really?!  That's what they call Unbeatable??? WOW, just WOW.  Should be more like unbelievable!

Ditch GAW and checkout either Genesis-Mining, Hashie.co, or LTCGear.  For LTCGear go  to litecointalk or ltcgeartalk to buy smaller shares.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:41:17 PM

If you used a gmail address to sign up, you may find your validation email in 'Promotions' which is near the top of the gmail page. It won't likely be in SPAM or your inbox. Blame Google for that one.

Hello everyone, newbie here!

Is anyone having issues with zenminer?

The other day i bought my first hashlet, from gaw miners, and am trying to get an account setup with zenminer.com.

So i set up an account, and i guess i was to receive a confirmation email, because every time i try to log on it says account is not confined.

I opened a support ticket 3 days ago, and have receive no response from them  I called them on the phone today, a recording told me to leave a message, which i did.  I sent an email today, again no response.

Not sure what to make of this all, am i assuming correctly that gawminer, and zenminer are one and the same?

If i can't get onto zenminer, how am i to use the hashlet i just purchased?

Thanks for any suggestions anyone can offer.

Annoyed and a bit confused

Ernie

And this i find right on their website!....
"Unbeatable Customer Service & Support 24/7"  That may be so, but 3 days and no responses, really?!  That's what they call Unbeatable??? WOW, just WOW.  Should be more like unbelievable!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:40:33 AM

Anyone, how much do btc withdrawals take?
It's been over 4h and I'm getting kind of stressed... It wasn't a low amount either.

Thanks in advance.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:59:37 PM

Anyone, how much do btc withdrawals take?
It's been over 4h and I'm getting kind of stressed... It wasn't a low amount either.

Thanks in advance.

If it was >7-8BTC, it will take them a while to verify.

Less than threshold, it usually shows up on the blockchain. However, this was for transfers around 2 weeks ago.
FundsMoney

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:41:17 AM

Yes, it was over 9 btc. Still nothing, almost 24 h now...
I will refrain from contacting them until over 24h will pass.
However, I expected more professionality from their part. I hope I won't have to write a ticket and wait several days after that.

Anyway, thanks for responding, @verloren. I hope everything will sort out quicker.

verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:04:32 AM

However, I expected more professionality from their part. I hope I won't have to write a ticket and wait several days after that.

Anyway, thanks for responding, @verloren. I hope everything will sort out quicker.

Yeah, anything over the limit has to go through their in house clearing.

Kinda like how there are limits to how much cash can be pulled out from an ATM at a time.
FundsMoney

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:08:41 PM

Finally received it, 32 hrs. total delay.
Anyone who has a 'bigger' amount of btc and wants to withdraw must take this into consideration.
Nonetheless, great guys, they replied very quickly to my ticket and explained the security measures they have for these withdrawals (multisig addresses etc).

Issue solved, nonetheless. Smiley

sainf

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:47:12 PM

So i have my own miners 196 mh. I am in Ireland I pay 12 c for electric that is in euro. You pay 10 c in electric that is dollars. I have 200 ,h on zen and I paying 12 c in euro per kw make more money than than when you pay 10 c p/kw in dollars. I make on my miners 80% more than yours. So where does the 80% you take go to. So when I buy 200 mh of hashlets it costs me $2990.00 dollars . Out of that 200 MH you take 80% of my earnings. For 2990.00 dollars I bought l1 miners and I put a extra 300 dollars with an ordered 4. they pay me out 51 dollars a day my electric cost is 6 dollars a day. so lets do maths. 51.50 - 6 = $45 a day.

So all I can assume is you are a ponzi scheme. I have been banned 4 times from hashtalk from relaying this same idea. mmmm makes me think they dont want anyone to know.

I also writing because there anouncements say nothing about how they using that 80% percent for there purposes, But everything is about the new coin and what they are planning to do and how they going to change the world and on and on....but yet there is no discussion about the problem of payouts and why they have to take off 80% . looks like they trying to distract everyone from there issues. Joe speaks about 10 mil there and 10 mil here. Well €3900.00 of that 10 mil is my investment.yet this month so far I have made $300 dollars on that investment. which is €239.23 euro... HAHAHAHA. I wonder why People still listen to that crap.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:33:54 AM

So i have my own miners 196 mh. I am in Ireland I pay 12 c for electric that is in euro. You pay 10 c in electric that is dollars. I have 200 ,h on zen and I paying 12 c in euro per kw make more money than than when you pay 10 c p/kw in dollars. I make on my miners 80% more than yours. So where does the 80% you take go to. So when I buy 200 mh of hashlets it costs me $2990.00 dollars . Out of that 200 MH you take 80% of my earnings. For 2990.00 dollars I bought l1 miners and I put a extra 300 dollars with an ordered 4. they pay me out 51 dollars a day my electric cost is 6 dollars a day. so lets do maths. 51.50 - 6 = $45 a day.

So all I can assume is you are a ponzi scheme. I have been banned 4 times from hashtalk from relaying this same idea. mmmm makes me think they dont want anyone to know.

I also writing because there anouncements say nothing about how they using that 80% percent for there purposes, But everything is about the new coin and what they are planning to do and how they going to change the world and on and on....but yet there is no discussion about the problem of payouts and why they have to take off 80% . looks like they trying to distract everyone from there issues. Joe speaks about 10 mil there and 10 mil here. Well €3900.00 of that 10 mil is my investment.yet this month so far I have made $300 dollars on that investment. which is €239.23 euro... HAHAHAHA. I wonder why People still listen to that crap.

Because most of the people left at GAW are people c that night in at the highest prices they are locked in and can't roi on the miners they bought so GAW convinced them to b give up mining BTC/LTC and mine a fake coin. So now GAW not only gets fees but the full hashing power of their mining. People there are desperate and well believe anything. It's all hope and wishful thinking.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:58:47 AM

If you are withdrawing large amounts then it naturally should take a long time as they will likely not send the TX from their hot wallet, but would rather either sent the TX from their cold wallet or will send more to their hot wallet the next time they "top off" their hot wallet.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:51:00 PM

No disrepect to anyone but mining should be fun a learning curve and promoting the network,not people throwing thousands at companies they dont know hoping to make a big kill.Yes I have about a hundred dollars with a few companies and have learned to mine at home,its great fun and a great pastime and I try to promote Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.I have never invested money that would make me lose sleep at night.   

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:10:06 AM

No disrepect to anyone but mining should be fun a learning curve and promoting the network,not people throwing thousands at companies they dont know hoping to make a big kill.Yes I have about a hundred dollars with a few companies and have learned to mine at home,its great fun and a great pastime and I try to promote Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.I have never invested money that would make me lose sleep at night.   

I don't see why mining can't be an investing option. You're in essence trading electric energy for "a" currency. Which you could trade for another currency. It's a high risk investment, but I don't think a lot of people are mining because it's fun right now.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:53:40 AM

I agree.

Editing batch files and watching fans spin is NOT my idea of fun.

I don't see why mining can't be an investing option. You're in essence trading electric energy for "a" currency. Which you could trade for another currency. It's a high risk investment, but I don't think a lot of people are mining because it's fun right now.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
coinmaster222

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

well it should not be what has happened to a lot of people losing your life savings.

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:42:42 PM

well it should not be what has happened to a lot of people losing your life savings.

Yup, but that doesn't have much to do with mining in itself.
coinmaster222

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:48:47 PM

It was me saying people should not throw there savings at these cloudminers trying to make a fast buck and then having sleepless nights worrying about it.

Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:26:21 AM

zenminer is still a thing, i thought it was all about the new shitcoin  Huh

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 07:55:25 AM

Any updates other than the sentence on the website about operation?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:07:08 PM

none. it's closed
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:43:16 AM

none. it's closed

Lol why am I not surprised. Have none of these companies heard of hedging?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█