Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:30:53 AM

I think the only ppls that are angry, are the ones that could not see their long awaited price to dump for a quick buck...

We have a nice tech and they don't even take some time to test it...yes it's testnet (but this is for the best), you're never 100% sure testing only with a hand of ppl...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:31:47 AM

Blackcoin got to 3 or 4 before, getting there doesn't matter, its about staying there. Rapid growth is not stable, XC will see some pullback.

And call FUD all you want but I hold several coins, I have just seen this pattern over and over. It is hilarious how everyone pretends it won't happen to them.

And in retrospect it looks like I'm clairvoyant, but in reality I just understand technology, the ecosystem and have been around to see this pattern over and over.

I sold all mine at the top and I don't think I will be buying back in because I don't like how the XC handles their source code. And I don't care for the response I got when I asked about it. I'm a developer and to me what I see it proves they are not interested in furthering cryptocurrency as a whole or the proof of stake protocol.

Funny you guys were measuring yourselves against BC which is now back above. It is not about getting high market cap for a short while, its about slowly gaining momentum until you arrive there so you can stay there.

Do you go around trolling every coin thats not BLACKCOIN?

How does your community feel about the distance you are creating between cryptos and yourself? I work with XC properties and many other coins you continue to bash. And for what reason? In hopes that they go to BC? Such a bad way to promote trying to cut other coins down. Shame on your dude.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:31:55 AM

If Rev 3 is released and every node is an Xnode, can I assume everybody will get both the POS rewards and if they keep there wallet open occasionally the transaction fee for handling part of an anonymous transaction? Also how to test the new anon features, switch the wallet to testnet & send like we did with 1.5? And ... is there a separate block explorer for the testnet?

Rev 3?
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:32:21 AM

[snip]

From what I gather you are a self-proclaimed PR "manager" that has no clue and idea what is going on and just push the hype train as far as you can. How can there be a compile issue that prevents releasing a wallet. If you are working on a software project, in a unnmanaged language like C++ which the wallet is made in you write code, compile, test and repeat which means there must have been intermediate versions all along or THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY WORKING MAINNET IMPLEMENTATION EVER, AT ALL which is the most plausible situation given that ridiciolous and stupid explaination you've made.

I won't even go and touch the issue of "announcements of annoucements" which is nothing but pure market manipulation and not done in any good faith.

You have reason to be frustrated, so I won't begrudge you that.
self-proclaimed PR "manager" -
No. I'm not a manager. My job title is "PR and media liaison".

has no clue and idea what is going on and just push the hype train as far as you can
I will let you judge my work as you wish, and I'll respect those judgements. However I disagree.
Dear Synechist, Even if this whole project fails (witch it won't) it has been worth my while. The Coolness and wisdom with witch you reply to every post is truly inspiring. I think we can all learn (at least) that from you. Keep up the Coolness good work!

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:34:55 AM

If Rev 3 is released and every node is an Xnode, can I assume everybody will get both the POS rewards and if they keep there wallet open occasionally the transaction fee for handling part of an anonymous transaction? Also how to test the new anon features, switch the wallet to testnet & send like we did with 1.5? And ... is there a separate block explorer for the testnet?

Yes, you'll stake and get transaction fees.

It's not yet decided what the fees will be, but you'll get them.

Dan will be online before long and will explain testing.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:35:41 AM

Hello all.

I don't post much on these forums, am a bit of a quiet man. But this is the first time I feel an urge to write and say something to a few of you on the internet. I have been around XC from the beginning, I am not a big/rich investor in cryptoworld, I only hold a few coins. I have seen and felt the pump to 0,005 and the dump after. I haven't sold any of my coins and I still haven't bought any new ones till this moment. Why? Let me tell you why.

I realise there are a lot of traders in this cryptoworld who are going to the advantages of these hypes before releases by pumping and dumping. I don't mind that, they're actually good from time to time so other people notice us. What I don't get are the people who are acting like little children when there is a minor and unclear obstacle on the road. By reading some of the comments on the past pages it feels like there was a catastrophic event. But there wasn't. The announcements were maybe to much, but still.. Are we not making progress? Aren't we closer to our goal (XC goal) each day? People should stick together and take a breath.

NONE of us is going to get rich over night. You believe in something, buy it and hold it. There is a million coins out there, but is there truly a coin developed in such a short time with a better potential than XC? Developer, a public figure with clear intentions for the future? Maybe there is, but I ain't seeing it. If you can't believe the XC team (specially the dev), I don't know who you can in this cryptoworld. There are huge things coming up in the future with this coin/platform, and I want to be a part of it. Don't you?

My intentions with this little writing are not to pump/dump the price, I just had to clear my mind and I had to say a few words to ease people. I do believe the XC team are going to clear things up, but they are human beings and they can't be online 24/7 to answer all the questions and clear the situation. Let them be and let them do their work! If there was anything else I could do to help them out, I would but I am not a computer guy, I am an industrial engineer with a little love for tech inovations. But this writing is my best help.

Peace! -N

Well said. +1000

+ 10^500. Crazy. I also don't usually write on this thread, but now I think I'm going to have to. WTF do people expect?! - if you were hyper that we would be at 0.01 btc from today then you are just a pumper/dumper victim waiting to happen and I'm surprised you have anything left. As far as I can see the devs are giving what they promised. The fact that rev2.5 will have the new gui kind of guarantees this one is going to look pretty similar. (But every wallet an xnode?!!) If you complain on this thread then you're either a fudder or you're just proving how stupid you are - since nothing drops the price as quickly as a thread full of accusations - I know this because it killed xlb. The only thing that rescued this coin while xlb died was the incredibly professional response of the devs to all the crap that was flying around the previous XC thread - essentially politely refuting ridiculous claims and just getting back to business. I have no doubt that they will act as professionally today as well although who could blame them if they didn't. I would just say to them that for every ass-hole comment on here there are 20 folks out there that are supremely confident in your abilities.

To be honest I suspect that many of the butthurt people just sold at 155000. For those that follow these things, it looks for the moment like we're back inside the gently ascending channel we have been following since June 7th. Maybe we'll break out again maybe not - either way seems fine to me - since we will be around 0.01 in 6 months if we stay inside it and all without breaking a sweat or staring for hours at your screen gambling which way it's going to move in the next 5 minutes. By the way you could have made much more money trading that channel than an overnight pump to 0.01 - if you didn't then I would go back to your day job - or just hodl for an easy life (as I do).

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:37:52 AM

[snip]

From what I gather you are a self-proclaimed PR "manager" that has no clue and idea what is going on and just push the hype train as far as you can. How can there be a compile issue that prevents releasing a wallet. If you are working on a software project, in a unnmanaged language like C++ which the wallet is made in you write code, compile, test and repeat which means there must have been intermediate versions all along or THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY WORKING MAINNET IMPLEMENTATION EVER, AT ALL which is the most plausible situation given that ridiciolous and stupid explaination you've made.

I won't even go and touch the issue of "announcements of annoucements" which is nothing but pure market manipulation and not done in any good faith.

has no clue and idea what is going on and just push the hype train as far as you can
I will let you judge my work as you wish, and I'll respect those judgements. However I disagree.
Dear Synechist, Even if this whole project fails (witch it won't) it has been worth my while. The Coolness and wisdom with witch you reply to every post is truly inspiring. I think we can all learn (at least) that from you. Keep up the Coolness good work!

Thank you. Much appreciated.

I'll try to improve by not creating the impression that I hype things. In my opinion I've only talked about the fundamentals, but perhaps being excited about them isn't appropriate in some circumstances.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:38:07 AM

Hello all.

I don't post much on these forums, am a bit of a quiet man. But this is the first time I feel an urge to write and say something to a few of you on the internet. I have been around XC from the beginning, I am not a big/rich investor in cryptoworld, I only hold a few coins. I have seen and felt the pump to 0,005 and the dump after. I haven't sold any of my coins and I still haven't bought any new ones till this moment. Why? Let me tell you why.

I realise there are a lot of traders in this cryptoworld who are going to the advantages of these hypes before releases by pumping and dumping. I don't mind that, they're actually good from time to time so other people notice us. What I don't get are the people who are acting like little children when there is a minor and unclear obstacle on the road. By reading some of the comments on the past pages it feels like there was a catastrophic event. But there wasn't. The announcements were maybe to much, but still.. Are we not making progress? Aren't we closer to our goal (XC goal) each day? People should stick together and take a breath.

NONE of us is going to get rich over night. You believe in something, buy it and hold it. There is a million coins out there, but is there truly a coin developed in such a short time with a better potential than XC? Developer, a public figure with clear intentions for the future? Maybe there is, but I ain't seeing it. If you can't believe the XC team (specially the dev), I don't know who you can in this cryptoworld. There are huge things coming up in the future with this coin/platform, and I want to be a part of it. Don't you?

My intentions with this little writing are not to pump/dump the price, I just had to clear my mind and I had to say a few words to ease people. I do believe the XC team are going to clear things up, but they are human beings and they can't be online 24/7 to answer all the questions and clear the situation. Let them be and let them do their work! If there was anything else I could do to help them out, I would but I am not a computer guy, I am an industrial engineer with a little love for tech inovations. But this writing is my best help.

Peace! -N

Well said. +1000

+ 10^500. Crazy. I also don't usually write on this thread, but now I think I'm going to have to. WTF do people expect?! - if you were hyper that we would be at 0.01 btc from today then you are just a pumper/dumper victim waiting to happen and I'm surprised you have anything left. As far as I can see the devs are giving what they promised. The fact that rev2.5 will have the new gui kind of guarantees this one is going to look pretty similar. (But every wallet an xnode?!!) If you complain on this thread then you're either a fudder or you're just proving how stupid you are - since nothing drops the price as quickly as a thread full of accusations - I know this because it killed xlb. The only thing that rescued this coin while xlb died was the incredibly professional response of the devs to all the crap that was flying around the previous XC thread - essentially politely refuting ridiculous claims and just getting back to business. I have no doubt that they will act as professionally today as well although who could blame them if they didn't. I would just say to them that for every ass-hole comment on here there are 20 folks out there that are supremely confident in your abilities.

To be honest I suspect that many of the butthurt people just sold at 155000. For those that follow these things, it looks for the moment like we're back inside the gently ascending channel we have been following since June 7th. Maybe we'll break out again maybe not - either way seems fine to me - since we will be around 0.01 in 6 months if we stay inside it and all without breaking a sweat or staring for hours at your screen gambling which way it's going to move in the next 5 minutes. By the way you could have made much more money trading that channel than an overnight pump to 0.01 - if you didn't then I would go back to your day job - or just hodl for an easy life (as I do).

+1
mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:38:53 AM

One thing is for certain... these dumpers are not getting their coins back cheap. 
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:41:17 AM

[snip]

I'll try to improve by not creating the impression that I hype things. In my opinion I've only talked about the fundamentals, but perhaps being excited about them isn't appropriate in some circumstances.

For example I've previously informed people in advance that there'll be an announcement so that those not online at the time get a chance to hear the news. Some people perceive this as hyping an announcement.

Though this is true respecting the fact that people resultantly get excited, that is, "hyped", about the announcement, it's not true that informing people in advance is hyping. The hype is in the excited people, not in the information. But this doesn't mean I should necessarily carry on doing things this way. I'll think this over.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Queeq

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:41:29 AM

Updates will be very frequent and the app will go onto the mainnet in due course.

Sorry to hear about personal problems of one of the devs. Hope everything resolves the best way.

Also, did I understand correctly, that rev.2 is not ready for mainnet yet? Any ETA?

Thanks.
knowbrainar

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:43:13 AM

Back to 210k and climbing steadily. Looks like the post to clarify everything worked Smiley glad I held onto my coins.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:44:28 AM

Updates will be very frequent and the app will go onto the mainnet in due course.

Sorry to hear about personal problems of one of the devs. Hope everything resolves the best way.

Also, did I understand correctly, that rev.2 is not ready for mainnet yet? Any ETA?

Thanks.

No, the Rev.2 is ready for the mainnet, but its the right thing to release it in testnet only to be 100% sure about everything.

So, I dare all of you to setup a virtual machine or something, and lets all test this new release in every aspect, and submit our feedback, instead of bitching like some retards on the forum...
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:45:34 AM

I'm a bitch

Dude...
holyprofit

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:45:39 AM

I'm a bitch

Sold at 155000? I think what you meant to say is "no respect at all as I try to trash the thing you're devoting your time to". There I corrected that for you.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:46:06 AM

[snip]

For example I've previously informed people in advance that there'll be an announcement so that those not online at the time get a chance to hear the news. Some people perceive this as hyping an announcement.

Though this is true respecting the fact that people resultantly get excited, that is, "hyped", about the announcement, it's not true that informing people in advance is hyping. The hype is in the excited people, not in the information. But this doesn't mean I should necessarily carry on doing things this way. I'll think this over.

There's saying... hateres gonna hate.

Don't worry about the haters.   You are doing something right if you have haters.   XC team is delivering.  Just keep focusing on it and ignore the trolls/haters.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:46:26 AM

I'm a bitch

Sold at 155000? I think what you meant to say is "no respect at all as I try to trash the thing you're devoting your time to". There I corrected that for you.

Edit your quote please...
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:46:38 AM

Thanks.

Rev 2 is functioning as expected on testnet.

Dan will keep releasing updates, and will let us know when it's ready for the mainnet.

We wouldn't want to risk your funds, so we will be exceedingly cautious about this. New and revolutionary technology means nothing to a person who loses his/her funds using it.

Nonetheless mainnet will be soon.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:48:41 AM

BTW have you all seen the article on XC out today?

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/xcs-road-ahead-mobile-apps-cloud-storage-nfc-payments-blockchain-20-more

This is what comes of launching an up-to-date website. Expect news frequently henceforth!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
holyprofit

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:48:52 AM

I'm a bitch

Edit your quote please...

lol
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: