Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Monbux's Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |  (Read 43894 times)
nextphase

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

Hi sent you a PM a few days ago.  Are you still active in Escrow?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nakisama

Activity: 205
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:56:29 PM

I am selling skrill 95 eur

user foxy282 will send me btc

bmeyersbtc

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:27:34 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 12:52:05 PM by mprep

@monbux there is a slime ball, swine degenerate here claiming to be you, his username is .monbux, he put a dot infront of the name monbux, moderators can you come over and get this scamming lowlife the F out of here.

@monbux check pm

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Drgreen451

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

Hello, First time using escrow here. I would like to use your services to purchase some graphics cards from another member here on the forums. Sent PM as well.
no1special52

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:29:50 AM

Hello, first time user.  I would like to use your service to buy from someone here on the forums.  PM sent!
vatived22

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

My tipping address: 1BQynhu4VrWfsByLM6fQjf6kic3U6juHpB   <--- All tips/donations sent there will be used to buy a hardware wallet (trezor or ledgerwallet), just for monbux's escrow services, to make it even more secure than it already is!!! DONE!
I work as an escrow for free.  Tips are appreciated, but not mandatory Tongue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been getting a lot of PMs regarding users trying to fake a quote from me during the escrow process so they could scam the buyer with a fake escrow address, or a phishing link of a reputable escrow's thread that has its bitcoin address changed.

Please note that if YOU have been PMed by users like these, please ignore them.  Always, Always, Always confirm directly with the escrow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1375120.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361384.0

My services are done as a favour for the community.  I will not take responsibility for your losses.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SECURITY UPGRADE: TREZOR HARDWARE WALLET NOW AVAILABLE AND WILL BE USED FOR EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION~

Monbux's FREE Escrow Services

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hey guys!  This is monbux from bitcointalk, and I am offering FREE escrow services for everything but IPO's, which have a 2% fee that will be deducted.
The clients will be able to choose how the funds will be held.  By default, the buyer/client will be sending bitcoins to an address on a trezor hardware wallet (which is basically un-hackable).

My PGP Key is here.

If you need me to escrow something, please send me a PM of the full terms and the people participating in your trade.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on this thread or via PM!

That's pretty much all the important info... my previous trades and references:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=133846
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.20
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVsjddAAoJEAc+fowFxS8MUmsIAIjLOqrHgIt5JPbMnGcK9yJh
WhcCQ+0hA8bXEMFTzWLqlzN8sbR5E+ZIO/HQOEDtYJ7RkFIxKHAAWFGNXhyljGOL
d3mFuIzLqpT0aP4JKs2BBQz1eGTroVXvimSyAzx8xNcSmcmqs1kqkforK6ANX0Xp
zFBcwDzEma51Lk3wy7fDfczmAopAbhDaqovcqSK/hK3fmRWhxq0P97zqspRG6Y/h
wW5c9fgXY91J1SzTdj3YJxasERottM9QlO1x4XhV1SD2M4jxXuhmmkMvkz8gazCI
/idGFkBfg7eSMTcHdIBMzRWwT2jHn0Q3VVVp3xZpilotxUU87C+TkDP/lfQK82w=
=lCcE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

HOW TO START THE TRANSACTION WITH ESCROW:

1. PM me OR post here (best if you do both) with a short explanation of your trade (what you're trading, who you're trading with).

2. I will start a group PM with all members participating in the trade and ask for confirmation from all parties of the trade details.  If you have any terms to mention, do it now before the escrow (me) signs the message.

Follow the instructions on the PGP signed message I provide.  What happens now obviously differs trade from trade as for they are different.

4. Most likely, a safe transaction would happen and both parties will receive what was initially agreed on.  

If a dispute were to arise, the transaction process would be halted and I will act as the mediator (and judge) and release the BTC and/or other goods to the party/parties with the most concrete (strongest) evidence and reasoning.  I will remain neutral throughout the dispute.

Regular Hours Online** (EST)
Weekdays: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM Roll Eyes
Weekends: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM

**Of course, I will not always be active at this time.. these are just the best times to contact me.

If requested, the escrowed funds may be sent to a generated offline address, in which I will store in a bank deposit box.

What I offer escrow for (just some examples):

Physical Trades (Bitcoin miners, computer parts, etc.) - 2 parties or multi party
Digital Trades (Domain transfers, steam trades, etc.)
ICOs/IPOs (For coins, for new business, etc.)
Holding funds (Collateral, gambling, etc.)
Anything else, really! Must be legit and legal trading ONLY.

*I also can help RUN signature campaigns and contests and other things like them Smiley*
I accept any altcoin listed on the poloniex exchange, but the funds WILL be held on the exchange and I will NOT be responsible for any losses that occurred because of a fault other than my own.  Not recommended.

Contact Methods (in order from most effective to least effective):

1. Bitcointalk PM and/or posting on this thread
2. Gmail: monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com
3. Hotmail: monbux@hotmail.com
9001. Skype: haha, no.

I received an amazing service from Monbux and would certainly recommend him as an escrow. Highly professional.

menikmati

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:08:27 PM

Sent you a PM for escrow service. Thanks
nazgul89

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

Hello, I would like to use your service, send you a PM
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Hey I am interested in the escrow service. I sent you a PM. I also asked the seller to make an account on this forum so we can make a group PM
gondes21

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 04:41:26 AM

Hi Monbux, I want to use your escrow service.
I have sent you PM for the detail.  Grin Grin Grin
I hope you can help me  Grin Grin Grin

Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you Smiley
funnyxfun

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:29:55 AM

"monbux"

Please check your PM for an escrow request for a transaction between me and "FrilledShark".
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:13:07 PM

Monbux looking to do a transaction with  "EFdesigns" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=934027 .Pm sent
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:14:21 PM

Message to the community:

I've been offering free escrow services for over 3 years. This year, I've been burdened with work and real life responsibilities. I've decided to add a fee to this service for regular escrow requests - there were simply too many requests for me to handle.

There is now a fee of 1% (0.01 BTC minimum) per escrow transaction.
StealthDad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Hello!

Would you mind being our escrow for http://www.powfarm.io ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059044

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:43:28 PM

Pm sent requesting escrow discussion.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 12:52:20 PM by mprep

Hi. I am interested in your project. When will the signup be unlocked?

My tipping address: 1BQynhu4VrWfsByLM6fQjf6kic3U6juHpB 

I've been getting a lot of PMs regarding users trying to fake a quote from me during the escrow process so they could scam the buyer with a fake escrow address, or a phishing link of a reputable escrow's thread that has its bitcoin address changed.

Please note that if YOU have been PMed by users like these, please ignore them.  Always, Always, Always confirm directly with the escrow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1375120.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361384.0

My services are done as a favour for the community.  I will not take responsibility for your losses.
SECURITY UPGRADE: TREZOR HARDWARE WALLET NOW AVAILABLE AND WILL BE USED FOR EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION~

Monbux's Escrow Services

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hey guys!  This is monbux from bitcointalk, and I am offering escrow services for everything but ICO's, which have a 2% fee that will be deducted (negotiable).
The clients will be able to choose how the funds will be held.  By default, the buyer/client will be sending bitcoins to an address on a trezor hardware wallet (which is basically un-hackable).

My PGP Key is here.

If you need me to escrow something, please send me a PM of the full terms and the people participating in your trade.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on this thread or via PM!

That's pretty much all the important info... my previous trades and references:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=133846
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.20
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVsjddAAoJEAc+fowFxS8MUmsIAIjLOqrHgIt5JPbMnGcK9yJh
WhcCQ+0hA8bXEMFTzWLqlzN8sbR5E+ZIO/HQOEDtYJ7RkFIxKHAAWFGNXhyljGOL
d3mFuIzLqpT0aP4JKs2BBQz1eGTroVXvimSyAzx8xNcSmcmqs1kqkforK6ANX0Xp
zFBcwDzEma51Lk3wy7fDfczmAopAbhDaqovcqSK/hK3fmRWhxq0P97zqspRG6Y/h
wW5c9fgXY91J1SzTdj3YJxasERottM9QlO1x4XhV1SD2M4jxXuhmmkMvkz8gazCI
/idGFkBfg7eSMTcHdIBMzRWwT2jHn0Q3VVVp3xZpilotxUU87C+TkDP/lfQK82w=
=lCcE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

HOW TO START THE TRANSACTION WITH ESCROW:

1. PM me OR post here (best if you do both) with a short explanation of your trade (what you're trading, who you're trading with).

2. I will start a group PM with all members participating in the trade and ask for confirmation from all parties of the trade details.  If you have any terms to mention, do it now before the escrow (me) signs the message.

Follow the instructions on the PGP signed message I provide.  What happens now obviously differs trade from trade as for they are different.

4. Most likely, a safe transaction would happen and both parties will receive what was initially agreed on. 

If a dispute were to arise, the transaction process would be halted and I will act as the mediator (and judge) and release the BTC and/or other goods to the party/parties with the most concrete (strongest) evidence and reasoning.  I will remain neutral throughout the dispute.

Regular Hours Online** (EST)
Weekdays: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM Roll Eyes
Weekends: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM

**Of course, I will not always be active at this time.. these are just the best times to contact me.

If requested, the escrowed funds may be sent to a generated offline address, in which I will store in a bank deposit box.

What I offer escrow for (just some examples):

Physical Trades (Bitcoin miners, computer parts, etc.) - 2 parties or multi party
Digital Trades (Domain transfers, steam trades, etc.)
ICOs/IPOs (For coins, for new business, etc.)
Holding funds (Collateral, gambling, etc.)
Anything else, really! Must be legit and legal trading ONLY.

*I also can help RUN signature campaigns and contests and other things like them Smiley*
I accept any altcoin listed on the poloniex exchange, but the funds WILL be held on the exchange and I will NOT be responsible for any losses that occurred because of a fault other than my own.  Not recommended.

Contact Methods (in order from most effective to least effective):

1. Bitcointalk PM and/or posting on this thread
2. Gmail: monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com
3. Hotmail: monbux@hotmail.com
9001. Skype: haha, no.

I need a good Escrow Agent. Sending PM with details. Thanks.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:34:20 AM

monbux please check PM (and this is a free bump for your thread)

yolo
mzhacker

Activity: 275

"real legend never die"

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:26:01 AM

dear monbux i sent you a pm and i am going to use your escrow service please
quick1unc

Activity: 289
Merit: 107

View Profile