Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [796.com] RedStarMining.com - the oldest public mining security [15.0(TH/s)]  (Read 120272 times)
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 04:55:51 PM

Matthew,  

I have just quoted your historical post for recording purpose but said nothing. It is you who have make an announcement first. OK, let's talk about. I suggest sincerely for your own good to negotiate this with me, but not force me to take action to put a scammer tag on you.

1. You, the issuer of RSM, offered buying back 100 RSM shares @0.41BTC.
2. We made a deal of buying back 70 RSM shares @0.41 BTC according to your offer.
3. Now you destroy the buy back agreement between us.

That is so simple. No excuses would be accepted.

There are unfairness in this buying back deal, however, I thought that you buy back the share out of your own pocket. You must have more information and confidence that you think 0.41 is still cheap to buy it back, and the premium will give you good credit over the community.

Now, you said the buy-back money is out of RSM. So, at the very beginning, you made a decision to damage the RSM's shareholder value to make yourself feel good. Don't forget, buy back at premium is the excuse you use to invest into pryming.com.

It is your own decision to make that buying back offer. And you, the controller of RSM, have made RSM buying back the shares. lf you think your offer damaged the RSM, then you should take responsibility.

Matthew, you have 24 hours to think about everything before I post all this on the SCAM board. I suggest you to negotiate with me.  I have offered you to buy back the share without premium right now, which is quite fair. Do not try to defend yourself publicly. You will lose and get a scammer tag, as you destroy the agreements so clearly. We have all the PM recorded.

It was always going to be RSM's money.  When RSM buys you out every other shareholders stake will increase by more than 5% because those shares are being destroyed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 05:02:28 PM

Matthew,  

I have just quoted your historical post for recording purpose but said nothing. It is you who have make an announcement first. OK, let's talk about. I suggest sincerely for your own good to negotiate this with me, but not force me to take action to put a scammer tag on you.

2. We made a deal of buying back 70 RSM shares @0.41 BTC according to your offer.

There are unfairness in this buying back deal, however, I thought that you buy back the share out of your own pocket. You must have more information and confidence that you think 0.41 is still cheap to buy it back, and the premium will give you good credit over the community.

Now, you said the buy-back money is out of RSM. So, at the very beginning, you made a decision to damage the RSM's shareholder value to make yourself feel good. Don't forget, buy back at premium is the excuse you use to invest into pryming.com.

It is your own decision to make that buying back offer. And you, the controller of RSM, have made RSM buying back the shares. lf you think your offer damaged the RSM, then you should take responsibility.

Matthew, you have 24 hours to think about everything before I post all this on the SCAM board. I suggest you to negotiate with me.  I have offered you to buy back the share without premium right now, which is quite fair. Do not try to defend yourself publicly. You will lose and get a scammer tag, as you destroy the agreements so clearly. We have all the PM recorded.

It was always going to be RSM's money.  When RSM buys you out every other shareholders stake will increase by more than 5% because those shares are being destroyed.

You have offered so. No one forced you into doing that.

You destroyed the agreement. You have 24 hours left to find money to buy back my shares, without any premium. It don't have to be RSM's money.

Or I will just use the simple and straight evidence to put a scammer tag on you. You destroyed the agreement. That is so simple.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 05:06:07 PM

Matthew,  

You have offered so. No one forced you into doing that.

You destroyed the agreement. You have 24 hours left to find money to buy back my shares, without any premium. It don't have to be RSM's money.

Or I will just use the simple and straight evidence to put a scammer tag on you. You destroyed the agreement. That is so simple.

Your going on ignore in a minute.  You view the agreement as a personal offer when every post in this thread I've been acting on behalf of RSM. 

So what do the other shareholders think:  Should we use all our remaining wallet to buy Horserider out and by doing so increasing everyone's stake by 5% or hold onto our wallet and do the trade when the ASIC's ships.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 05:10:39 PM

Matthew, this is not about pissing off me or not. I am not pissed off. I will have very good sleep tonight. it's about your maturity and integrity and credibility. You are a man right? be of your words. It is only about you, not about me.

Ignoring me is fine, too. 24 hours later, if I have not received the buying back money, I will just post the simplest and straightest scam accusation on the SCAM board with all the evidence. Destroying agreement are always tagged scammer there.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 05:17:09 PM

Matthew, this is not about pissing off me or not. I am not pissed off. I will have very good sleep tonight. it's about your maturity and integrity and credibility. You are a man right? be of your words. It is only about you, not about me.

Ignoring me is fine, too. 24 hours later, if I have not received the buying back money, I will just post the simplest and straightest scam accusation on the SCAM board with all the evidence. Destroying agreement are always tagged scammer there.

In 24hrs I'll be enjoying the Christmas holidays.  The time-frame of buying your shares is in the hands of investors.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 05:21:41 PM

In 24hrs I'll be enjoying the Christmas holidays.  The time-frame of buying your shares is in the hands of investors.

Also no time frame was given for the trade and it will happen.  So who have I scammed and how.  'Bah-Humbug' to you too.

Evolvex

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 07:22:10 PM

Gonna chip in my 2 cents here I think

I think I can a bit of both sides here,

Matthew,

I agree with what appears to me, you trying to retain some btc in RSM whilst everyone waits on the new gear, it seems logical at this point incase it never arrives. As you say, we'd be bankrupt with no gear, and not btc - everyone would loose out.

Also, I think HorseRider is right, an agreement did look to be made judging by these posts on this thread, without more info that - thats all im going off, I dont think we can in good faith make him wait until the gear arrives, as valiant as your intentions are for RSM, I'd rather see you retain your credibility and RSM go under than you not and RSM survive.

That is of course if a request was made and accepted before you asked him to wait until the hardware arrives.

HorseRider,

I agree with you that Matthew has stated he would buy out shares, and yes I would also consider it an agreement made. Was the agreement between you and RSM to buy back the shares created before Matthew asked you to wait until the hardware arrives? ie, did you request he buy back your shares?

Also, I have always understood it to be coming out of RSM with the shares being destroyed, thus increasing the remaining shares, however in light of what Matthew is trying to do, which is keep RSM afloat until the new gear gets online, can a compromise be arranged?

How about half now, half when RSM are mining and have better cash flow? Does that not help both sides out a little and avoid a unnecessary scammer tag - which I'm not sure is warranted as im not sure Matthew has scammed you, he seems to be asking you for more time before the trade is done.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 03:22:55 AM

Matthew,

I agree with what appears to me, you trying to retain some btc in RSM whilst everyone waits on the new gear, it seems logical at this point incase it never arrives. As you say, we'd be bankrupt with no gear, and not btc - everyone would loose out.

Also, I think HorseRider is right, an agreement did look to be made judging by these posts on this thread, without more info that - thats all im going off, I dont think we can in good faith make him wait until the gear arrives, as valiant as your intentions are for RSM, I'd rather see you retain your credibility and RSM go under than you not and RSM survive.

That is of course if a request was made and accepted before you asked him to wait until the hardware arrives.

HorseRider,

I agree with you that Matthew has stated he would buy out shares, and yes I would also consider it an agreement made. Was the agreement between you and RSM to buy back the shares created before Matthew asked you to wait until the hardware arrives? ie, did you request he buy back your shares?

Also, I have always understood it to be coming out of RSM with the shares being destroyed, thus increasing the remaining shares, however in light of what Matthew is trying to do, which is keep RSM afloat until the new gear gets online, can a compromise be arranged?

How about half now, half when RSM are mining and have better cash flow? Does that not help both sides out a little and avoid a unnecessary scammer tag - which I'm not sure is warranted as im not sure Matthew has scammed you, he seems to be asking you for more time before the trade is done.

Generally I think Matthew is a good guy, and I don't want to label Matthew a scammer, because he had honored my share even before Nefario sending out the shareholder list. I want to solve this.

About the time frame: Matthew has stated clearly in his PM, that he will buy back my share after he received and confirmed the number of my shares. So, Matthew, please do not play the lawyer's smart here. It is so simple and straight that there is no space for playing it. The term and time frame are all clear.

RSM shareholders' decision: I think this is not about RSM, it's about Matthew. Matthew as the issuer and controller of RSM, if he make RSM signing a contract which damages the RSM's interest, then it is Matthew who should pay for the loss of RSM, but not detroying the contract. Whether Matthew has the money or not is irrelevant.

However, now I have offered changing the agreement into a more fair condition, to save Matthew from the corner of damaging other RSM's shareholder value, or paying out the extra coins by himself which he said cannot afford. Before Matthew finally accept my offer and execute it, I still hold the original agreement.

My offer to solve this:

1. I have 141 shares according to Matthew's PM. Matthew buy back 70 of my shares at 0.299BTC/share right now, which is a slight discount price. RSM has the money.
2. Listing the RSM shares ASAP. There are exchanges offering free listing for GLBSE asset. I see no reason not doing that.
3. My other 71 unsold shares should be listed on the chosen exchange, with no binding to sell it back to Matthew, except that Matthew offers a buying back condition for all shareholders in the future, and then the price should be decided by the market or vote, but should not be decided now.

Matthew, I will give you another 24 hours for you to find the money and execute it. You know about my GLBSE bitcoin address, it is 18w3kTsMADXYwYCN4AkWwbknAUySujHt64. I will check the address for the buying back money. On December 25, 2012, 05:10:39 PM, all the PM and previous post records will be on the scam board if the money has not arrived at the address.

I care about the integrity and keeping promise more than the money. Doing business fairly, keeping the promise is my ultimate targets. Changing the term of agreements should be by conversation and negotiation, but not by playing the lawyer's smart or ignoring.  For these reasons, I accept change the agreements but not persist the 0.41BTC/share price term if Matthew accepted my offer before December 25, 2012, 05:10:39 PM.

Merry Christmas.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 12:01:12 PM

In his PM, matthewh3 stated clearly about the time frame of buying back the shares and price.

Hi matthewh,

Please send the bitcoin to 196p6Hix4CwZoCmmao2bxVEMh2iGkKkWG8

thank you very much.

OK you are first on the list.  We just have to wait until I receive the records from the GLBSE then confirm your associated email then'll we'll send the BTC28.7 to the bitcoin wallet address associated with your GLBSE RSM claim.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 04:03:41 PM

Matthew,

HorseRider,

Generally I think Matthew is a good guy, and I don't want to label Matthew a scammer, because he had honored my share even before Nefario sending out the shareholder list. I want to solve this.

About the time frame: Matthew has stated clearly in his PM, that he will buy back my share after he received and confirmed the number of my shares. So, Matthew, please do not play the lawyer's smart here. It is so simple and straight that there is no space for playing it. The term and time frame are all clear.

RSM shareholders' decision: I think this is not about RSM, it's about Matthew. Matthew as the issuer and controller of RSM, if he make RSM signing a contract which damages the RSM's interest, then it is Matthew who should pay for the loss of RSM, but not detroying the contract. Whether Matthew has the money or not is irrelevant.

However, now I have offered changing the agreement into a more fair condition, to save Matthew from the corner of damaging other RSM's shareholder value, or paying out the extra coins by himself which he said cannot afford. Before Matthew finally accept my offer and execute it, I still hold the original agreement.

My offer to solve this:

1. I have 141 shares according to Matthew's PM. Matthew buy back 70 of my shares at 0.299BTC/share right now, which is a slight discount price. RSM has the money.
2. Listing the RSM shares ASAP. There are exchanges offering free listing for GLBSE asset. I see no reason not doing that.
3. My other 71 unsold shares should be listed on the chosen exchange, with no binding to sell it back to Matthew, except that Matthew offers a buying back condition for all shareholders in the future, and then the price should be decided by the market or vote, but should not be decided now.

Matthew, I will give you another 24 hours for you to find the money and execute it. You know about my GLBSE bitcoin address, it is 18w3kTsMADXYwYCN4AkWwbknAUySujHt64. I will check the address for the buying back money. On December 25, 2012, 05:10:39 PM, all the PM and previous post records will be on the scam board if the money has not arrived at the address.

I care about the integrity and keeping promise more than the money. Doing business fairly, keeping the promise is my ultimate targets. Changing the term of agreements should be by conversation and negotiation, but not by playing the lawyer's smart or ignoring.  For these reasons, I accept change the agreements but not persist the 0.41BTC/share price term if Matthew accepted my offer before December 25, 2012, 05:10:39 PM.

Merry Christmas.

Maybe then HorseRider you can help us to get listed on Btc.co quicker.  Evolex our admin officer has drafted us a new offical contract as we never really had one.  As there are other investors apart from myself who want to increase there holdings.  The money for the 70 shares at BTC0.41 are there if you want to hold 70 shares back once we're listed and the private trade can take place once the ASIC ships.

Btc.co have offered us free listing and we have a draft contract what we need writing up is:

Executive Summary   This section should:
Provide an enthusiastic snapshot of your company, explaining who you are, what you do and why.
After reviewing this section the reader should:
Want to learn more about your business.
Have a basic understanding about your company.

Business Description   This section should include:
Mission statement (business purpose).
Company vision (statement about company growth).
Business goals and objectives.
Brief history of the business.
List of key company principals.
After reviewing this section the reader should know:
Who the business is and what it stands for.
Your perception of the company’s growth & potential.
Specific goals and objectives of the business.
Background information about the company.

Definition of the Market   This section should:
Describe your business industry and outlook.
Define the critical needs of your perceived or existing market.
Identify your target market.
Provide a general profile of your targeted clients.
Describe what share of the market you currently have and/or anticipate.
Basic information about the industry you operate in and the customer needs you are fulfilling.
The scope and share of your business market, as well as who your target customers are.

Products and Services   This section should:
Specifically describe all of your products and services.
Explain how your products and services are competitive.
If applicable, reference a picture or brochure of your products, which would be included in the plan’s appendix.
Why you are in business.
What your products and services are and how much they sell for.
How and why your products & services are competitive.

Organization and Management   This section should:
Provide a description of how your company is organized as well as an organization chart, if available.
Describe the legal structure of your business (proprietorship, partnership, corporation, etc.).
Identify necessary or special licenses and/or permits your business operates with.
Provide a brief bio description of key managers within the company.
The legal form of ownership for your business.
Who the leaders are in your business as well as their roles.
The general flow of operations within the firm.

Marketing Strategy   This section should:
Identify and describe your market – who your customers are and what the demand is for your products & services.
Describe your channels of distribution.
Explain your sales strategy, specific to pricing, promotion, products and place (4Ps).
Who your market is and how you will reach it.
How your company will apply pricing, promotion, product diversification and channel distribution to sell your products and services competitively.

Financial Management   This section should include:
For a New Business
Estimate of start-up costs.
Projected balance sheet (1 year forward).
Projected income statement (1 year forward).
Projected cash flow statement (12 months forward).
Current personal financial statement on each principal.
For an Existing Business
Balance sheets (last 3 years).
Income statements (last 3 years).
Cash flow statement (12 months).
Current personal financial statement on each principal.
After reviewing this section the reader should:
Have a good understanding regarding the financial capacity and/or projections for your company.

As you can see from my posts my prose is not the best.  Our admin office Evolex is working on it but as we are a Co-op maybe we can crowd-souce this work between investors to speed up the listing process.  As that is a lot of work for just me and Evolex to do and it is the Christmas holidays now in the UK for the next ten day.

This is the new draft contract wrote by Evolex

“Gentlemen's” Agreement between: Redstar Mining Investment Club &

[Insert Club Member]

By entering into this agreement you wholeheartedly accept the following terms and conditions.

Terms used:-

Investor: It is taken to mean that the term invester shall be used in place of the term club member to facilitate ease of understanding of these terms and conditions.

CEO: It is taken to mean that the term CEO shall be used in place of acting investment club manager to facilitate ease of understanding of these terms and conditions.

RSM: It is taken to mean that the term RSM shall be used in place of Redstar Mining Investment Club to facilitate ease of understanding of these terms and conditions.

Terms and Conditions:-

Conditions of sale:-

Full acceptance of all these conditions

Conditions of operation:-

CEO Appointment
   Operating Costs

Information disclosure:-

All Investors agree to provide the following information:-
      1) Either your name, or a nickname you wish to be referred to

Should RSM decide that information we hold is of a sensitive nature, RSM reserve the right to restrict what information we make fully publicly available.

All stakeholder communication will be completed through a yet unspecificed channel, one that is deemed, both secure and at least quasi anonymous.

Acceptance of shares in RSM shall be deemed to

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 04:16:43 AM

As there are other investors apart from myself who want to increase there holdings.  

Yes, any investors who want to buy my shares @0.299/share can save Matthew from violating the agreement.

Before the deadline, my 141 shares of RSM are all open for sell @0.3/share.  Matthewh3 or RSM has to buy back 70 shares of them according to the agreement we made before.

The money for the 70 shares at BTC0.41 are there if you want to hold 70 shares back once we're listed and the private trade can take place once the ASIC ships.

Is not English your mother tongue? Your English is even worse than mine. This sentence is very hard to get. Please restate it clearly. If I don't see 70 shares of buying back money at my GLBSE claiming address, Matthewh will have violated the agreement, and we will move to scam board to discuss all this.  It takes only 60s time for you to send the money and keep the agreement.

There is a private investor who want to buy 4 shares of RSM from me, if this purchase closed, it will leave Matthewh 66 shares' which he or RSM has to buy back; if it is not closed before the deadline, Matthewh still have to buy 70 shares from me.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 05:21:08 PM

Scammer accusation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133279.0

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 11:45:17 PM

I hope all our other shareholders can see its wise that we hold on to our wallet until BFL ship.  Then after we can buy back horseriders holdings.  Therefore increasing everyone else's holdings and dividends by 5.14%.  Merry Christmas and have a Happy New year.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 10:57:03 AM

I hope all our other shareholders can see its wise that we hold on to our wallet until BFL ship.  Then after we can buy back horseriders holdings.  Therefore increasing everyone else's holdings and dividends by 5.14%.  Merry Christmas and have a Happy New year.

No, I have not offered you to buy the share back when the BFL shipped. Matthewh, you're such a jerk to manipulate understanding the agreement.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 10:59:52 AM

Matthewh, you as the controller of RSM, made the RSM into signing contract to back the shares of mine.  Now you break the contract. If you think RSM cannot buy back the shares, why the hell at the beginning you offered so?

Have you have any evidence that you still have the bitcoin of RSM? I suspect that you have already spent them. Show us the evidence that you have money, Matthew.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 04:32:37 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2013, 01:33:26 AM by matthewh3

Matthewh, you as the controller of RSM, made the RSM into signing contract to back the shares of mine.  Now you break the contract. If you think RSM cannot buy back the shares, why the hell at the beginning you offered so?

Have you have any evidence that you still have the bitcoin of RSM? I suspect that you have already spent them. Show us the evidence that you have money, Matthew.

Our admin officer Evelox has been following our wallet for a while now.  If you want me to send it to senbonzakura the ex CEO of the IBB until BFL ship and the trade can take place then I will if he agrees.

Also if Evolex and senbonzakura have as much faith in BFL as me and are willing to let me pay out the majority of our wallet (our only real asset) before BFL ship then I will.

Have a happy new year everyone  Wink

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 10:47:14 PM

We have listed on - https://btct.co/security/RSM - and are just waiting for approval and to send the exchange operators our shareholders list.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 10:58:01 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2012, 11:14:45 PM by matthewh3

Matthewh, you as the controller of RSM, made the RSM into signing contract to back the shares of mine.  Now you break the contract. If you think RSM cannot buy back the shares, why the hell at the beginning you offered so?

Our admin officer Evelox has been following our wallet for a while now.  If you want me to send it to senbonzakura the owner of the IBB until BFL ship and the trade can take place then I will if he agrees.

Also if Evolex and senbonzakura have as much faith in BFL as me and are willing to let me pay out the majority of our wallet (our only real asset) before BFL ship then I will.

Have a happy new year everyone  Wink

One of our major investors has contacted me to say they don't mind paying Horserider our wallet right away before BFL ship as long as you are still offering your 143 shares in full at BTC0.29 each.  This comes to BTC40.89 in total while RSM wallet is only around BTC34.00.  The other BTC6.00 will be provided by me to buy around 23 of the shares personally.  Although I don't have that BTC6.00 for at least two weeks and I have no guaranteed income until I'm recieving dividends.  Although the trading of shares can take place on btct.co as soon as where approved.

Is this suitable or would you rather wait for BFL to ship and sell the 70@BTC0.41

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 11:12:24 PM

We have listed on - https://btct.co/security/RSM - and are just waiting for approval and to send the exchange operators our shareholders list.

We currently have only 2,800 shares created.  This will be increased by a factor of thirty to 84,000 shares and so will everyones holdings be increased by a factor of thirty.  So I'm not changing the total sum value of RSM just changing the shares price from BTC0.30 to BTC0.0100 its called a Stock Split - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_split - So the market capitalisation of RSM will remain the same.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 12:27:29 PM

I have 141 shares according to one of your PM originally, then I sold 4 shares to another RSM shareholder in a private deal, which I have CCed the information in the PM to you. Now I have 137 RSM shares. ( So I don't know where "143 shares" comes from)

I have been offering to sell all the 137 RSM shares at BTC0.299/share (a deep discount compared to your 0.41 buy back offering), but 66 shares is enough to settle the scam accusation.  (So I don't know where BTC0.29 comes from)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: