Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:56:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO  (Read 122593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:59:49 AM

Here is a few pics of a PND Snake game I made for windows. It is almost done for the most part. Hopefully I will release it soon. Every PND you eat in game that is how many PND you will receive.(Amount of PND you receive for each PND you eat may change)

AWESOME!!!

Only feedback, can you please replace the red square and replace it with a cute running panda? That'll make this game so much more awesome
Do you wanna pick a image for it? I can't find a good one. How is this?

Will this be web based?

This for the head

This for when a player eats the coin Smiley

Thanks for images. Here it is

I meant replacing the red square with those panda head pictures that vested submitted!! and having a trail of pandacoins that the panda eats Tongue

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:06:40 AM

Here is a few pics of a PND Snake game I made for windows. It is almost done for the most part. Hopefully I will release it soon. Every PND you eat in game that is how many PND you will receive.(Amount of PND you receive for each PND you eat may change)

AWESOME!!!

Only feedback, can you please replace the red square and replace it with a cute running panda? That'll make this game so much more awesome
Do you wanna pick a image for it? I can't find a good one. How is this?

Will this be web based?

This for the head

This for when a player eats the coin Smiley

Thanks for images. Here it is

I meant replacing the red square with those panda head pictures that vested submitted!! and having a trail of pandacoins that the panda eats Tongue
O okay. I understand now. I will change it in a second.
Like this?

Will this be web based?
This one no. I am going to make 2 versions. 1 downloadable and 1 web based game. The web based one I am going to make it with unity game engine so it will work on web.

ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:31:09 AM

looking very good rghmodz! keep it up, cant' wait to play it Smiley

rghmodz

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:18:18 PM

Thanks Smiley I think it is fun. I spent like 30 minutes straight playing it. I need to finish 1 thing in it then I will release it.

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:29:14 PM

Thanks Smiley I think it is fun. I spent like 30 minutes straight playing it. I need to finish 1 thing in it then I will release it.

Can't wait to see it released, keep up the good work!
Joori

Activity: 192

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:59:14 PM

i'm dying to play it!

also thought i'd share my latest stake arriving a few minutes ago!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rm8lg83rg497ie/stakingyay.png
ozzke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:21:22 PM

My favorite panda commercials! Never say no to panda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4

!amDOGE/5/M

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:26:44 PM

My favorite panda commercials! Never say no to panda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4

https://i.imgur.com/BtNWEfN.gif
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:34:03 PM

Like this?

I also liked it when the background was the light colored blue Smiley
rghmodz

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:54:11 PM

Like this?

I also liked it when the background was the light colored blue Smiley
me too. I will make it so you can change it to that in game.

ozzke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:59:28 PM

The scrypt payouts have gone up for our Pandacoin / dogecoin multipool.
So whichever you prefer, either x11 or Scrypt, both can be mined at our multipool! Go get the PND while it's cheap Wink

TheCoin (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

Yawn. PND devs like to take their time.

Yes we do, thank you for noticing that. We like to take our time because we want to bring features that work, not empty promises like some other coins.
Also don't forget that we're all professionals, which means we're combining this with our main job. This means we don't have time to work on the project fulltime like students would be able to do.
We work hard, focussed and have a lot more experience and original ideas than students however.

I can see that already 137 users installed our Pandacoin wallet balance app!

You have real industry professionals onboard. 

Real good products take time to make.. Unless all everyone wants just copy and paste and no effort into making sure it actually works.
!amDOGE/5/M

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:47:10 PM

Yes we do, thank you for noticing that. We like to take our time because we want to bring features that work, not empty promises like some other coins.
Also don't forget that we're all professionals, which means we're combining this with our main job. This means we don't have time to work on the project fulltime like students would be able to do.
We work hard, focussed and have a lot more experience and original ideas than students however.

You have real industry professionals onboard. 

Real good products take time to make.. Unless all everyone wants just copy and paste and no effort into making sure it actually works.

This mentality I prefer to be honest. Smooth and slow rather than just rushed in order to please a few daytraders.
ozzke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:47:29 PM

Updated Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List:

Changes have been highlighted in bold.

• 10 million PND: Fully developed/tested secure PND android wallet
  • 10 million PND: Fully developed/tested PND Lightweight Wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS (similar to http://www.wowdoge.org/)
  • 3 million PND each (Java or flash/Android/IOS) or 10 million PND for all 3: Pandacoin (PND) Snake game. Each 'Pandacoin' that the snake eats, in the game, actually will be paid out at the end of the game to the player. It would function as an interactive game-faucet, with the faucet wallets managed and refilled by the PND dev team
  • 3 million PND: PND Prisoner’s Dilemma Game: 2 random players throw in equal parts of Pandacoin (PND), with a bonus inserted by the game. Player 1 and Player 2 are given 2 choices, Split or Take. If both decide to split, the pot is split, if one does take while the other does split, the one who chose take gets everything, and the other loses. If both say take, house wins and both lose. All profits goes towards either the Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest and/or PND4PND charity
  • 2 million PND: Contract graphics design work, to create a mock up landing page for our homepage, following specifics set out by the PND dev team
  • 2 million PND: IOS mobile read/balance-only wallet
  • 2 million PND: Weibo PND Tip Bot (We will assist with language translation)
  • 2 million PND: Bitcointalk PND Tip Bot
  • 1 million PND: Youtube Video animation explaining what PND is (contact us on required content)
  • 300k PND: PND infographic (contact us on the theme of the infographic)

If you are interested in one of the above bounty projects, please join #pndcontrib on irc.freenode.net and speak to either amDOGE, Bdanyo or Ozzke!

You could always leave a message on our Pandacoin Reddit.

Additional Bounty Information

First person to contact the Pandacoin (PND) devs and requesting to work on the project, and completes the bounty development gets to claim the bounty. The process will be transparent, and the bounty hunter would be included in our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Designs should be clean and nice looking, and according to our coin’s brand look and feel.

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

• PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
  • BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
  • LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
  • DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit the keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

Hall of Fame Donors

Justabear - 2,700,000 PND (unspecified)

Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND (unspecified)

cadexn - 1,103,241 PND (android wallet development bounty)

Armek - 1,000,009 PND (unspecified)

mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND (unspecified)

tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND (unspecified)

drakee - 1.5 LTC (unspecified)

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 8,803,333

jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:02:29 PM

I just installed and have started using this on my Android phone now and think it is a great Pandacoin (PND) tool. Nice work Drake Emko!  I also wrote up a quick review Smiley

My review
Very nice Pandacoin (PND) tool! I have a couple of Pandacoin (PND) wallets with various addresses and balances, now I can easily get an instant accurate total balance anytime! I like to see the breakdown detail sub balances too, great way to monitor them all on the go! *****

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:03:03 PM

i'm dying to play it!

They see you stakin' they hatin'
ozzke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:43:56 PM

i'm dying to play it!

Fudders trying to stop me buyin' Panda,
trying to stop me buyin' Panda,
My wallet so big, I'm dreamin'
They hopin' they can stop me buyin' Panda,

(reference)

dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

i'm dying to play it!

They fuddin'
Tryin' to catch me dumpin' early

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
ozzke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:06:21 PM

i'm dying to play it!

They fuddin'
Tryin' to catch me dumpin' early

Mine was obviously better

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:10:46 PM

Can someone link back to the awesome PND rap song? Can't remember where I saw it.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: