Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO  (Read 122593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrisbeaver71

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:36:14 AM

8.8 million is like 200 bucks. That's embarrassing. Some of the bigger holders including folks on the dev team need to step up.

We need 80 to 100 million in the development chest to really attract talent.
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:49:49 AM

8.8 million is like 200 bucks. That's embarrassing. Some of the bigger holders including folks on the dev team need to step up.

We need 80 to 100 million in the development chest to really attract talent.

14.9 million* and it does scale with market price. But yes I agree that having more contributions from the bigger wallet holders would be nice, instead of just sitting there freeloading off the dev team and the community's efforts without any doing anything to help to take the community forward.

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
dabeave

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:39:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/anVCu19.png

Meanwhile, we have 60 to 80 million pnd stuck on a stupid ponzi site. Really!? Imagine the wonders these funds would do for PND if it was in the development chest. Idiots I swear. You want your PND investment to go up? Why are you putting it in a ponzi???

PND investors, I'm talking to you. Stop being selfish. Put some of your pandacoin to work so we can get this ship off the ground.

Devs, I'm not impressed. You say you're working on great things but I haven't seen anything meaningful since PoS wallet. What are you doing? Get off the irc. Stop reminding us of your vision, and get to work.

Crypto is a fast moving industry. You're barely keeping up.

I see other currencies doing wonders. Reddcoin(I'm not affiliated) has a niche, new wallet with social functions, new POSV algo, And guess what? up 300 percent.

notasockpuppet

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:51:43 AM

https://i.imgur.com/anVCu19.png

Meanwhile, we have 60 to 80 million pnd stuck on a stupid ponzi site. Really!? Imagine the wonders these funds would do for PND if it was in the development chest. Idiots I swear. You want your PND investment to go up? Why are you putting it in a ponzi???

PND investors, I'm talking to you. Stop being selfish. Put some of your pandacoin to work so we can get this ship off the ground.

Devs, I'm not impressed. You say you're working on great things but I haven't seen anything meaningful since PoS wallet. What are you doing? Get off the irc. Stop reminding us of your vision, and get to work.

I see other currencies doing wonders. Reddcoin(I'm not affiliated) has a niche, new wallet with social functions, new POSV algo, And guess what? up 300 percent.

MORE LIKE: GREAT WE HAD ANOTHER SMALL ERECTION ON THE PRICE COMPARED TO YESTERDAY BECAUSE WE IMPLEMENTED USELESS GIMMICK X, IS OUR COIN AWESOME YET YOU GUISE
DUDE YOU NEED TO GET REAL FOR A SECOND AND STOP THINKING OF CRYPTO AS YOUR COLLECTION OF BELLS AND WHISTLES AIMING TO BRING YOUR UP "INVESTMENT" BECAUSE NO ONE WILL GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DAILY MARKETMOVEMENTS IN TWO YEARS TIME
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:29:06 AM

Chill out bro. People can do whatever they want. If you are eager then donate to the chest.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:14:53 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 06:36:06 AM by Joesixpack9000

People are gonna gamble whether we like it or not. I agree not as many people doing the lords work with tips in IRC or reddit, mainly just the devs and a select few generous individuals but it's a crypto world, what do you expect.

PND at it's current state hasn't had it's chance to bloom, yeah it is going slow but that isn't a bad thing, wanting the price to sky rocket now is detrimental to the coin as we still want more people on board while it's cheap and easy to mine in the multipool, granted, most will only jump in when they know it is already gaining high value but still, it's optimal to have our current position to allow many early investors.

And as much as you may hate the idea of devs working in the dark, I wouldn't dismiss their promises when they want it secret to not generate false hype unlike the majority of altcoins which come with false promises to deliver and then abandon their work after dumping their premine.

And here's your problem, you're fixated on price and that's all you care about. Dev's made it clear that they are not budging with their stance and catering to the speculators and daytrader's whim and their need to know where to "get their best bang for their investment buck". I like their stance, and you know why? It shows me that they are not fixated on price, but in it for the long run. That's fresh change from the other shitcoins dev teams out there.

Your statement with how Crypto is indeed a fast moving industry I certainly agree with, especially the comment regarding playing 'catch up'. What if I told you that they are not trying to play catch up with low to medium impact developments, but rather, are focusing on high impact developments so other cryptos have to play 'catch up' to Pandacoin PND?

I've done my fair share of drilling to certain prominent members of the dev team when I initially could not understood their adopted stance. But the above paragraph was how they broke it to me, and if that IS the case, then heck yeah, take their time to roll out such developments, so that other cryptocurrencies have to play catch up to PND. I much prefer them to take the route of having others behind their backs to catch up to them, rather than the other way around frankly. Speculators gonna be speculating and impatient always.

New POSV algo? Have you read their whitepaper and know what it is? It's a gimmick and from my best knowledge, a mechanism that PND essentially has with the 30 day max coin age.

New wallet with social functions? That's not exactly groundbreaking either and forcing every crypto to 'catch up' with them, they are trying to reinvent the wheel and replace social media platforms. Not exactly high impact either since they are not going to be changing up on user behaviour and how they interact with social media platforms.  

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:57:00 AM

Your statement with how Crypto is indeed a fast moving industry I certainly agree with, especially the comment regarding playing 'catch up'. What if I told you that they are not trying to play catch up with low to medium impact developments, but rather, are focusing on high impact developments so other cryptos have to play 'catch up' to Pandacoin PND?

This!
We have everything in place to be "the" altcurrency, we're not looking at other coins, they can do what they want. Some of their idea's are good, but we just don't want to hype our features.

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:05:48 AM

ozzke

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:15:31 PM

Progress is good! That makes me a happy Panda!

ozzke

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:36:48 PM

It's going with ups and downs but the last x11 payout on our Pandacoin / Dogecoin multipool, was another very good one.
Keep it up and mine Pandacoin with us while PND is still undervalued!

jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:26:48 PM

Well with any luck we will soon have another fun & useful Pandacoin (PND) service /site.  I have been working with the creator of http://dogetip.co/ to give us a Pandacoin PND version, oh and he is working on supporting Chinese too. I created an article on usePND.com to show off some of the screens and options to expect. But feel free to try out the Dogecoin enabled version, what is nice is how easy you can get started and you just need your browser.    Some example tips for the first to claim  http://DogeTip.co/3tb6dtrd     http://DogeTip.co/4e6hp3m4   http://DogeTip.co/nAVRl39d

NEW SERVICE FOR PANDACOIN (PND) TIPPND.COM

tipPND.com will make Pandacoin tipping easy and available to almost  everyone very soon!!!   http://usepnd.com/?p=174

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ozzke

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:44:42 PM

Last Week’s Pandacoin (PND) Progress Summary (8th June - 15th June)

·         The Android Pandacoin (PND) balance checker app is released and can be downloaded at Google Play, Windows Phone, Firefox OS, Amazon and more

·         x11 support has been added on top of scrypt for the Pandacoin (PND) Multipool Android app

·         "Who are the current Pandacoin (PND) Development Team members and what do they do?" FAQ has been released. Find out under the 'FAQ' section

·         Cryptsy exchange coin-votes has skyrocketed from 400 votes to 3138 votes!

·         Our Pandacoin (PND) Multipool website now has Russian language support!

·         Pandacoin (PND) Facebook Tipping Application has been released

·         Pandacoin (PND) has been listed on LiteBit.eu and allows you to buy PND with fiat! Selling Pandacoin (PND) Buying Pandacoin (PND)

·         Updated Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List with increased bounties and new projects

·         Pandacoin (PND) has been listed on Targetmoon

·         Pandacoin (PND) has been added to AlertCo.in!

·         Congratulations to Chief_Panda, our first 1 million Pandacoin (PND) IRC lotto faucet winner!

Archive

Pandacoin (PND) Progress Summary (1st June - 8th June)

Pandacoin (PND) Progress Summary (25th May – 1st June)

ozzke

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:42:29 PM

Well with any luck we will soon have another fun & useful Pandacoin (PND) service /site.  I have been working with the creator of http://dogetip.co/ to give us a Pandacoin PND version, oh and he is working on supporting Chinese too. I created an article on usePND.com to show off some of the screens and options to expect. But feel free to try out the Dogecoin enabled version, what is nice is how easy you can get started and you just need your browser.    Some example tips for the first to claim  http://DogeTip.co/3tb6dtrd     http://DogeTip.co/4e6hp3m4   http://DogeTip.co/nAVRl39d

NEW SERVICE FOR PANDACOIN (PND) TIPPND.COM

tipPND.com will make Pandacoin tipping easy and available to almost  everyone very soon!!!   http://usepnd.com/?p=174

Good job jommy! Looking forward to have it working so we can use it Smiley

rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:13:35 PM

Just donated 1 mill PND for the Fully developed/tested secure PND android wallet.
Transaction ID is de0dbc291562134df737fa29b3c829990bb6d8d0be23f67e6c9cee64186f6aee

vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:18:16 PM

Just donated 1 mill PND for the Fully developed/tested secure PND android wallet.
Transaction ID is de0dbc291562134df737fa29b3c829990bb6d8d0be23f67e6c9cee64186f6aee

Great news!

Ill donate some tonight to the bounty list, too.
ozzke

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:28:48 PM

Thanks rghmodz! You've been a great communitymember! Making the PND Snake game and now this, it will be put to great use!

ozzke

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:39:56 PM

Great news!

Ill donate some tonight to the bounty list, too.

Sounds good vested, any donations are very much appreciated and will help the coin in the long run. 1 million PND might not look that much now, but when the coin will be used more, we will be able to do more with that amount Wink

!amDOGE/5/M

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:18:09 PM

This is great, thank you.
dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:22:03 PM

Bump
Up
My
Panda
(´(ェ)`)

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
!amDOGE/5/M

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:21:07 PM

Good job pushing votes further over at cryptsy.

We're now at 3683 votes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: