Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO  (Read 122593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:40:56 AM

What's the news on the snake game?
Just released it. Download here http://www.pndgames.net/

Awesome!

Thank you so much! This is fun!  Grin Cheesy

Very nice  rghmodz, really fun to play Smiley

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:17:36 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 11:00:35 AM by mtrycz

What's the news on the snake game?
Just released it. Download here http://www.pndgames.net/

Awesome!

Thank you so much! This is fun!  Grin Cheesy

Very nice  rghmodz, really fun to play Smiley
This has potential!
Hello there everybody, this is the story of how PND saved my life,
I was a newcomer to the cryptocurrency scene back in November. I had known about the bitcoins since it was a dollar but I suspected it was a ponzi scheme and so stayed away. When I saw the bitcoins rise to $1200 I realized I had made mistakes. I thought I should mine litecoins, but found out with my knew graphics card, a DCUII 280x, that I would only make LTC every 2 days. So I mined the dogecoins. I made lots of dogecoins and was happy. Then I was on /g/ and saw a man named wolong who pumped dogecoin. This made me happy first. Then I found out he dumps. This made me angry at firsts. Then /g/ was going to do something so I was happy. Wolong was going to make a coin with only intent to make money. It was Pandacoin PANDA and it was made to rob MollyMachine. amDOGE made PND to foil wolong and so I mined PND. I made millions. It was around this time that I first masterbated. At 22 years of age, I was maybe late. Anyways, before this time I had planned to kill myself because I had no job and was going to be kicked out of my home. Everything changed when I started mining Panda coins (PND). My mom changed here mined and I am still in her basement. Now I have over $3000 in PND and it's only going up.
Long story short I was going to lite myself on fire with gasoline only a few months ago and PND saved me. So now you know why you should buy PND (it is pos now).
If you are interested, the reason I was finally able to masterbate was because I had had a fungal infection to my foreskin for a while and it always hurt to rub my penis. I eventually realized this was not normal and my yeast infestion was cured with medicine. It is not that I am some loser even though I am a virgin. I am not interested in sex. Thank you for your time.
Pandacoin saves lives Smiley

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:18:21 AM

I was a newcomer to the cryptocurrency scene back in November. I had known about the bitcoins since it was a dollar but I suspected it was a ponzi scheme and so stayed away. When I saw the bitcoins rise to $1200 I realized I had made mistakes. I thought I should mine litecoins, but found out with my knew graphics card, a DCUII 280x, that I would only make LTC every 2 days. So I mined the dogecoins. I made lots of dogecoins and was happy. Then I was on /g/ and saw a man named wolong who pumped dogecoin. This made me happy first. Then I found out he dumps. This made me angry at firsts. Then /g/ was going to do something so I was happy. Wolong was going to make a coin with only intent to make money. It was Pandacoin PANDA and it was made to rob MollyMachine. amDOGE made PND to foil wolong and so I mined PND. I made millions. It was around this time that I first masterbated. At 22 years of age, I was maybe late. Anyways, before this time I had planned to kill myself because I had no job and was going to be kicked out of my home. Everything changed when I started mining Panda coins (PND). My mom changed here mined and I am still in her basement. Now I have over $3000 in PND and it's only going up.
Long story short I was going to lite myself on fire with gasoline only a few months ago and PND saved me. So now you know why you should buy PND (it is pos now).
If you are interested, the reason I was finally able to masterbate was because I had had a fungal infection to my foreskin for a while and it always hurt to rub my penis. I eventually realized this was not normal and my yeast infestion was cured with medicine. It is not that I am some loser even though I am a virgin. I am not interested in sex. Thank you for your time.

Are you for real? Pnd ok... but you couldve left out your wallys details lol
ozzke

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:56:08 AM

- Professional balanced team: check
- International team: check
- Awesome supportive community: check
- Realistic goals with clear Pandacoin vision statement: check
- Daily/Weekly improvements: check
- Cool name: check
- x11 Pandacoin/Dogecoin Multipool: check
- active IRC: check (join #pandacoinpnd on irc.freenode.net)
- active Pandacoin reddit: check
- not overhyped: check
- undervalued: check

So what are you waiting for?

Roll in head first and join the Pandamonium

barryzand

Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:06:31 PM

ozzke

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:20:30 PM

Multipool Android app update!

The Pandacoin multipool android app now also supports x11. Thanks John!
Works great!

Don't forget to download the latest version!

You made us all happy panda's!

poochi

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:22:15 PM

minor correction 3061

minor correction haha - > We now have 3062 votes! https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

does 3123 count as MAJOR correction over 3062?
justabear

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:15:10 PM

Thank you for sharing, Gorthaur. This story is amazing and inspiring in many ways and I'm not bothered by your intimate revelations at all - this is life. I wish you a lot happiness and good luck my panda brother.

ozzke

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:15:17 PM

But Barryzand, when Belgium will play:

justabear

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:47:18 PM

http://www.giantpandazoo.com/panda/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/BLO_8323-620x412.jpg

It's unstoppable.

TheCoin (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:01:47 PM

It's unstoppable.

cute cuddly panda Smiley
cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:38:55 PM

Multipool Android app update!

The Pandacoin multipool android app now also supports x11. Thanks John!
Works great!

Don't forget to download the latest version!

You made us all happy panda's!

Thank you! Was waiting for the x11 to be released, immediately installed it. You guys are the best! Always listen to the community
ozzke

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:00:42 PM

Did you install our android wallet balance app?

See how many Pandacoins (PND) you own and what they're worth.

Enter your wallet addresses to see how much you have. Pandacoin PND Balance also tells you approximately how much all your PND are worth in USD, CNY, EUR, BTC, or LTC. The PND exchange rate is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Backend uses data from pandachain.net and cryptocoincharts.info.

If your balance looks lower than that reported by your wallet client: http://d1nhig552bjwdu.cloudfront.net/support.html#FAQ_why_does_my_balance

The new app is available on Google Play store:
Pandacoin balance app on Google Play

In the Amazon app store:
Pandacoin balance app on amazon

In the windows phone app store:
Pandacoin balance app on windows phone

The firefoxOS app store:
Pandacoin balance app

The Chrome app store:
Pandacoin balance app

The Blackberry app store:
Pandacoin balance app

Also check out the app for our Pandacoin / Dogecoin multipool!
The Pandacoin multipool android app now also supports x11.

Progress is good! A real Pandamonium is coming Wink

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:41:46 PM

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like. Think iGoogle for cryptos.

1# Update!
This is a functionality update.

You can now track your progress on the multipool with the recently added X11, too.

Have fun!

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
justabear

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:41:08 AM

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like. Think iGoogle for cryptos.

1# Update!
This is a functionality update.

You can now track your progress on the multipool with the recently added X11, too.

Have fun!

This is pretty cool stuff, mtrycz. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. I bookmarked this site on my address dash board for regular referencing.

dabeave

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:46:55 AM

Any plans for a decent wallet that doesn't look like mud with a panda logo on it?
!amDOGE/5/M

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:52:55 AM

Any plans for a decent wallet that doesn't look like mud with a panda logo on it?

What's the issue with the current one? Looks pretty crisp to me.
mynamehere

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:10:17 AM

The wallet looks crisp and clean to me.
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:12:35 AM

It was stated in the Pandacoin PND dev team vision document that one of the development roadmaps is a wallet upgrade/overhaul.

The community does have that to look forward to.

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:19:05 AM

The Pandacoin (PND) IRC channel PNDtipbot is now functioning and back online! !lotto, !tip and !rain is back!

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: