Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO  (Read 122593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:07:40 PM

So who here is mining the Pandacoin / Dogecoin multipool?
Around 600 MH scrypt and 600 MH x11, keep it up and lets keep growing!

If you don't own enough PND yet, it's the perfect way to earn some more without having to buy it from exchanges.

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

If you don't own enough PND yet, it's the perfect way to earn some more without having to buy it from exchanges.

I have 1.3 mh/s there, was mining Dogecoins but switched to Pandacoin yesterday, for the lulz :p
PND

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

I am mining on the X11 port with my humble rig on there.
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:26:31 PM

I am mining on the X11 port with my humble rig on there.

Likewise Smiley

It's a great pool Smiley

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
pandacoin-brolong

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:31:48 PM

Friendly reminder:

18.7 million PNDs have been donated to http://pnd4pnd.com/!

It is a unique concept in that all donations made now will be held and only released to the chosen charity organisations until June 1st, 2015.

The charity wallet will be on a transparent and public address, managed by the Pandacoin (PND) development team. Read more about it and the chosen charity organisations here: http://pnd4pnd.com/

Tell us how much you think our donation wallet will be worth in 1 years time?
ozzke

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:41:34 PM

I have 1.3 mh/s there, was mining Dogecoins but switched to Pandacoin yesterday, for the lulz :p

Nice! You will definitely not regret it in the long run since we're here to stay and we're here to innovate Wink

lynn_402

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:54:22 PM

Nice! You will definately not regret it in the long run since we're here to stay and we're here to innovate Wink

That's good to hear! I'm a fan of PoS, and after doing much research PND and Peercoin seems to be by-far the less scammy coins. And I like how light-hearted you community seems to be, and what you did to stop Wolong's tyranny is truly awesome.

Also, the price stability is surprising, which might indicate that greedy speculators are staying far away from this coin. This is good.

Will buy some now Smiley
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:14:41 PM

Nice! You will definately not regret it in the long run since we're here to stay and we're here to innovate Wink

That's good to hear! I'm a fan of PoS, and after doing much research PND and Peercoin seems to be by-far the less scammy coins. And I like how light-hearted you community seems to be, and what you did to stop Wolong's tyranny is truly awesome.

Also, the price stability is surprising, which might indicate that greedy speculators are staying far away from this coin. This is good.

Will buy some now Smiley

Feel free to join the IRC channel and start mining too Smiley

PND fun for everyone! :p

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
lynn_402

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:17:34 PM

Yeah, I went there yesterday, the weather was quite rainy though! Cheesy
ozzke

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:37:21 PM

Will buy some now Smiley

Glad to hear that. Yes we are currently the faires full POS coin with 3 months of POW phase. We don't hype so daytraders don't really can manipulate the market too much and when they try they fail because we have a very loyal community.

Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:57:06 PM

Yeah, I went there yesterday, the weather was quite rainy though! Cheesy

Always is Wink

TheCoin (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:49:39 PM

Will buy some now Smiley

Glad to hear that. Yes we are currently the faires full POS coin with 3 months of POW phase. We don't hype so daytraders don't really can manipulate the market too much and when they try they fail because we have a very loyal community.

That.
lynn_402

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:29:10 PM

Nice Smiley
Is there any merchant or market place that accepts PND? I couldn't find the info on the subreddit.

And by the way, kudos for inserting the staking-related info at the bottom right of the wallet, even Peercoin doesn't offer that.
blinge

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:40:44 PM

too late for mining .... everyone in this thread says they hate coins that are aimed at fast profits while they are begging for PND to do the same
lynn_402

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:46:46 PM

too late for mining .... everyone in this thread says they hate coins that are aimed at fast profits while they are begging for PND to do the same

There's a difference between:
- wanting a coin's price to skyrocket in a few days and then convert it to BTC or fiat, and
- wanting a coin to have an healthy growth and thus empower the community and its economy.
!amDOGE/5/M

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:46:53 PM

Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List:

Changes have been highlighted in bold.

• 15 million PND: Fully developed/tested secure PND android wallet
  • 10 million PND: Fully developed/tested PND Lightweight Wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS (similar to http://www.wowdoge.org/)
  • 3 million PND each (Web broswer: Java or flash/Android/IOS) or 10 million PND for all 3: Pandacoin (PND) Snake game. Each 'Pandacoin' that the snake eats, in the game, actually will be paid out at the end of the game to the player. It would function as an interactive game-faucet, with the faucet wallets managed and refilled by the PND dev team
  • 3 million PND: PND Prisoner’s Dilemma Game: 2 random players throw in equal parts of Pandacoin (PND), with a bonus inserted by the game. Player 1 and Player 2 are given 2 choices, Split or Take. If both decide to split, the pot is split, if one does take while the other does split, the one who chose take gets everything, and the other loses. If both say take, house wins and both lose. All profits goes towards either the Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest and/or PND4PND charity
  • 2 million PND: IOS mobile read/balance-only wallet
  • 2 million PND: Weibo PND Tip Bot (We will assist with language translation)
  • 2 million PND: Bitcointalk PND Tip Bot
  • 1 million PND: Youtube Video animation explaining what PND is (contact us on required content)
  • 300k PND: PND infographic (contact us on the theme of the infographic)

*Android wallet specified bounties from cadexn, rghmodz, thrillho, vested and dreambox700 included

If you are interested in one of the above bounty projects, please join #pndcontrib on irc.freenode.net and speak to either amDOGE, Bdanyo or Ozzke!

You could always leave a message on our Pandacoin Reddit.

Additional Bounty Information

First person to contact the Pandacoin (PND) devs and requesting to work on the project, and completes the bounty development gets to claim the bounty. The process will be transparent, and the bounty hunter would be included in our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Designs should be clean and nice looking, and according to our coin’s brand look and feel.

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

• PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
  • BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
  • LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
  • DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit and keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

Hall of Fame Donors

Justabear - 2,700,000 PND (unspecified)
creamynebula - 2,044,566 PND (unspecified)
Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND (unspecified)
drakee - 1,350,005 PND (unspecified)
cadexn - 1,103,241 PND (android wallet development bounty)
Armek - 1,000,009 PND (unspecified)
mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND (unspecified)
tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND (unspecified)
rghmodz - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
thrillho - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
vested - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 22,345,816

Including our latest donation from creamynebula which, obviously, we converted to PND, thanks for helping us improving this coin!

Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:29:19 PM

Too late for mining? We have a multipool that allows you to mine PND indirectly, and it pays out very well.

It also increases the health and stability of the coin Smiley

vulp

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:36:11 PM

and it pays out very well.

indeed! the PND multipool is damn awesome
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:39:33 PM

95 days to POW mine this coin. That's a ridiculous amount of time compared to the standard that most POS coins had set. Check out my signature link.

Also weren't you the guy that got caught hacking PND snake game for fast profits?

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:55:13 AM

With multipool it's never too late for mining. In fact, mining on multipool now benefits the coin (price wise)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: